Trannies legally Doxxing UK critics

perpetually annoyed tranny uses High Court ruling to get Mumsnet to give the details of its users. who cares about arguing moms, you say? well no one but men in drag it seems. but the precedent is what is important.
name, dob, address, email can all be requested from any aggrieved party so they can launch a lawsuit.

Attached: smugman.png (655x586, 557K)

>white guilt brits
>take their jobs away and introduce shitty diversity laws at workplaces where brits still have jobs
>make brits live in a stressful, multiculti part and parcel environment
>dox brits, fine and sentence them
>give brits nothing to lose
The Fire Spreads to Britain.

Attached: 1552393502328.gif (270x480, 3.9M)

Sickening. Trannies need to be purged

Thought you people elect them woman of the year like you did with Bruce Jenner in 2015.

as a transgender human myself I am deeply sickened by your vitriolic words towards myself and over brave women who are constantly struggling to be recognized as proper females.

I have requested your personal information to the moderators who are very good friends of mine since we share quite a lot of Discords to talk about our post ops and overall transitions.

You will be hearing of my layers soon, bigot.

Stephanie.

All dissenters must be doxxed

The tranny will climb the tallest mountain if they believe that at the top they'll find the details of the guy who said 'lol whatev wig-wearer your a fucking dude' on Facebook

The fire rises and all shall fear the wrath of a beast awakened from a deep slumber.

Attached: Fascists-e1508693481986-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 143K)

user were waking up, getting politically active, not in the white nationalist way but preventing the downfall of western society kinda way. Remember anons we have immense untapped potential

You will always be a dude in a dress, Steve. Smarten up.

>arrested
>for stating an obvious biological fact
This world deserve to nothing but a nuclear holocaust

>Imagine using your real name to join a forum
Have I been playing this game too long?

As far as the disclosure goes, current DP laws apply to Mumsnet (assuming the CO is correct and it is "Mumsnet Limited" that have the data and not their subsidiary) and they can't release data to a third party without a CO.

We live in tranny Disneyland. Real Humans in the minority. These sad, pathetic creatures have all the top and key jobs. Ugly beasts.

Attached: 1554513395940.png (4128x4188, 2.16M)

too bad they are giant pussies. anyone that was willing to fight for anything left for America long ago.

yeah there was totally an election for that award you fucking retard.

/spit
Can't wait till you fags get 1984'd off this site.

Attached: 1501685424550.jpg (503x503, 26K)

The Kikes empowered trannies and faggots because they make excellent commissars. They have no allegiances but to the state. They are vindictive and tireless in persecution of dissidents.

Attached: Commissar-Marvel-Comics-Avengers-a.jpg (500x857, 190K)

give me their twitter handles, ill do it for you.
no crime against hurting fags feelings here. yet.

"elect"
"woman"

Thought: transgenderism in culture is a new invention being used as a lever to create a destabilized society in which truth is unobtainable. Once this becomes a reality, all information is valid information and society crumbles.

The strong who don’t crumble under the crippling chaos are fed feet first into the PC machine and are destroyed by their governments.

Submit, or be beaten into submission.

>feminists create dysyopian hellhole
>forget they have to lay in the bed they made

Good. These same cunts cheer when women hit men, and the mans arrested. Same with voting in savages then getting raped by them.

Let them enjoy the clown world they drsired so badly.

Attached: KNnEZt3cG.png (760x749, 494K)

So the court will provide their house address, full name, email address and date of birth? Sounds a bit much if you ask me for someone who is supposed to be 'anonymous'. It's 2019, close the laptop if you don't like what people have to say.

Attached: jBTxj2zcY.png (1000x1070, 404K)