ATLANTIS HAS BEEN FOUND

>Main link, there are two other videos on the same channel that explain things in more detail.
youtube.com/watch?v=U5kEzxOb-3c

So basically the combined autistic powers of the internet have pieced together information that I believe truly is the LEGENDARY CITY OF ATLANTIS.

>12k~ years ago (Before the 6500~ year 'LADDER' RESET OF HUMANITY)
>There was "THE FAIREST AND NOBLEST RACE OF MEN THAT EVER LIVED"
>Their city was called Atlantis
>Then a polar shift or some similar catastrophe caused massive EMP disabling all their tech, and sunk them beneath the sea.
>6500 years later, a similar reset happened and Atlantis came above the sea again.
>6500 years later we have overlooked it, UNTIL NOW. (Although may be a little too late, are we near the next reset? Are we doomed to lose all our tech again?)

The video(s) are key to watch. I am positive this was the place of the ancient city of Atlantis.

I don't think it would be a good idea to try to go there and "remake" the city, as it may be lost again. However, creating a fortress city based around a Meritoracy/Dictatorship might be a good idea that we could look into.

>"As for those genealogies of yours which you have related to us, they are no better than tales of children; for in the first place, you remember one deluge only, whereas there were a number of them. And in the next place there dwelt in your land, which you do not know, THE FAIREST AND NOBLEST RACE OF MEN THAT EVER LIVED OF WHICH YOU ARE BUT A SEED OR REMNANT. And this was not known to you because for many generations the survivors of that destruction made no records."

- Plato: Timaeus
(Spoken by a priest of Egypt)
From the Sanitized release of the "Story of Adam and Eve", pg 49.

Attached: Atlantis has been found.png (1848x968, 3.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xw9lTB0hTNU
youtube.com/watch?v=oDoM4BmoDQM
youtube.com/watch?v=lyV8TUlV3Ds
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_theory
youtube.com/watch?v=FxSJfR9CSVs
biblestudytools.com/rsva/1-maccabees/passage/?q=1-maccabees 12:20-30
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservation_of_energy
civilization.fandom.com/wiki/Eye_of_the_Sahara_(Civ6)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wrong board.

Also, it appears that the Pyramids were LITERAL power plants that were either teleporting or transporting energy and supplies to a Martian Colony, although it seems once the catacylsm came to earth, our Martian colony eventually ran out of supplies/energy and failed.

(We may be doomed again, but interesting nonetheless!)

Attached: Atlantis layout of city.jpg (650x650, 71K)

Is it not about politics? Hidden Knowledge kept away for political reasons?

retard

Also, is there an easy way to move over there, or do I have to repost it?

absolute state of schizoboomers

>Literally ZoomDoomer

Well it’s might be important if some are hiding knowledge of relatively predictable global catastrophes in order to protect their own bloodlines while the rest die off.

it was Tenochtitlan, moron

Attached: images.jpg (281x179, 11K)

Next up, flat earth, mud flood, global reset, and Tartaria...

Attached: 1528862192480.png (842x792, 82K)

Wrong, and right.

The Mayans/Aztecs/American-Natives do seem to have some sort of connection to these people. The Pyramids in Egypt and America are just different bases of the same alliance of peoples.}

The video though, literally explains how you are wrong though. But similar city designs are not out of the question.

America was Atlantis. Plato was just a prophet.

Attached: USA USA USA USA.webm (466x260, 399K)

Attached: WhoppingMajorCockroach-small.gif (500x229, 983K)

This has nothing to do with flat earth, a mini mud flood just happened in the midwest, and Tartaria can't be easily dismissed.

Your shilling is showing.

>. But similar city designs are not out of the question.

it was literally built on top of a lake, just like Plato said. The guy in the video is taking into account a fucking desert. I bet he is gonna say niggers were Atlantiants

this post was meant for you

Attached: ETWNMR.jpg (1300x1157, 356K)

Nope. Tenochtitlan didnt sink. In fact, it rose from the water rather than sinking into it.

Attached: EA92447F-CF5E-4C82-BEE6-0BAB86F01FAE.jpg (750x546, 200K)

>Most advanced race on the planet
>Can't survive some flood and strong winds
>Can't go off planet
>All their tech somehow doesn't last thousand of years (ours can't but you get the point)

Attached: file.png (645x729, 166K)

No, specifically there is mention of the Altantians being a fair skinned blued eyed race.

Also, you still haven't watched the videos yet, because it is explained that the Sahara wasn't always a desert, and how there is obvious signs that there was water there before.

This
>IT LOOK LIKE IT SO IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This.

>LITERAL Solar Storm Super Carrington Event that wipes out all electronics.
>GIANT TSUNAMIS and SUPERSONIC WINDS
>HAD MARS COLONY
>12k years have passed.

Get the point?!

Do Mexicans actually believe this or are you just a unique kind of retard?

You do understand that it wasn't always a desert right? Like to this very day the desert is still growing and has been continually growing. Political affiliations climate change is a thing that does happen.

Wrong Atlantis is in space
Its a floating city built by the ancients, taken to the Pegasus galaxy. It's either under the sea or floating on water right now.
We can only access the city via a stargate

He's probably just mad because rural Natives known as the Tlaxcalans helped the conquistadors blockade the Ancient city of Tenochtitlan because they were being treated like shit by the leftist liberal city of the Aztecs.

Attached: GlowNiggerOnAyys.png (1800x2000, 3.63M)

Space is Nihilism, it's all posibility because literally anything could be out there. I really couldn't care less if this Atlanteans had colonies on fucking Mars or whatever LMAO. What happens after i die? only question i give a fuck about.

Stargate was a cover-up within a cover-up.

>Most advanced race that even had a mars colony
>Somehow can't defend against EMP
>Somehow has space capabilities but can't defend against strong winds
>Somehow can't predict the earth's change
>Somehow can't move off planet till it passes

Attached: file.png (327x316, 217K)

I believe the stargate is real bruh

> and how there is obvious signs that there was water there before.
I don't need to watch the video because it's even on scriptures that there was water all over the world during the flood

>fair skinned blued eyed race.
that could mean anything, and there were "whiter" people for some odd reason in Tenochtitlan. Just look pic related. Even their Aztec God was white. do you see the black guy commiting a sacrifice of a whiter dude?

Attached: codice-sacrificio-humano.jpg (600x543, 106K)

Yeah dude, think about what this guy is saying they had "colonies on fucking Mars, not the Moon, Mars". Makes no sense.

The bible was mistranslated. I'd give you a video to watch that goes over the flood, but you wouldn't watch it anyway.

Attached: 5341432454366.jpg (2560x1600, 2.59M)

If it's too sudden they can't predict it. Just as we ourselves have no idea how fast it happens, we only know that it has happened.

If the earth lost it's magnetosphere, most people in our modern age agree, all our electronics would be wiped out. Faraday cages only go so far.

The few that escaped into space may still have survived, but they instead just observe us and said "fuck'em".
What if the elites now, are preparing to escape? You brits are too busy asking if you have a license to buy a butter knife, why would they save a people like that?

Tall, athletic, blonde-haired blue-eyed is the ideal human being, anyone who says any different is speaking blasphemy.

>You do understand that it wasn't always a desert right?
I have addressed that in this comment

The mars connection is based on solar orbit models that show all the pyramids lining up (perpendicularly) to other pyramids on Mars when passing in our orbits.

This is actually just my own theory, but if the pyramids could "beam up" supplies/oxygen/electricity to Mars, a mars colony seems plausible.

Regardless, I think there is a Mars connection to us humans. This video/thread isn't really about that though.

>Africa
How many times will you fucking blackies WE WUZ
go build a fucking technocratic plutocracy in Africa and make the dark dark nigs the lower caste or something you FUCKING WE WUZZER

If there isn't any gold or precious metals from all the technology they should have had, then what is the point. You found a rock, that we have all been aware of for a long time and now you say "the search is over, this is atlantis". But I say who fucking cares, lets look for some more Antikythera mechanisms.

Attached: iu.jpg (1024x900, 152K)

Atlateans/Annunaki/Archons/Aliens/Angels

Hiawatha was a "nuke" and that is why a lot of american pyramids were lost and buried under dirt that shouldn't be able to accumulate as fast as it did something also happened in India

Attached: aryan10.jpg (306x165, 13K)

>Spanish name
>Spanish heritage
>Spanish language
You're a European. The native American race has suicided it self, just as the whites are now.

i saw some shit claiming a pole shift would cause the earth to tilt

if true, a place like africa could have been further from the equator in the past, and would be more ideal for white people and wouldnt be a desert

Attached: 47659876977.gif (1000x688, 3.94M)

It is pretty much universally accepted Plato's story of Atlantis was based on the Minoans who were on Crete, and had a large navy, controlled the Aegean Sea, had multiple story buildings and hot and cold running water, developed a writing system quite advanced really...they had a large and important city on the Island of Thera named Akrotiri (today Santorini Greece) that was destroyed when a volcano erupted destroying it and burying it under ash in 24 hours. They were smart fuckers too nobody died there like thy did in Pompeii, they got out with their wealth but the civilization went ionto decline and disappeared or were assimilated by the Myceneans or some such shit...

Attached: Screenshot-2019-4-10 Akritiri at DuckDuckGo.png (477x509, 126K)

No one here is saying that Africa belonged to the blacks, in fact there is possibility that it originally belonged to the whites.

Sounds like bullshit to me.

I don't even really believe space is real bro, tell me what you think happens after death or fuck off.

Nothing matters and death is prolly the end, that's what.

Oh, I just caught a glimpse of Africa and thought some kangz shit was going on in this thread

There is lots of gold mining/collecting and other metals in that area.
There hasn't been any real archaeological expeditions there though.
12k~ years of getting washed away TWICE by catastrophe type tsunamis. We saw the midwest get washed around by ICE floods. So I think after 12k years there isn't too much obvious artifacts left.

The poles been crazy recently, who knows what's going to happen.

Attached: Pole Split 2019.jpg (1200x800, 330K)

Mhmm.

Attached: (((Studies))).jpg (1078x1277, 629K)

you make amends with God

>checked
>white
you ever wonder where our blue eye defect came from?
holy shite
>checked
i heard it rained fire to destroy the nephilhim who were becoming to powerful if there is no ionosphere what happens? Flood of Solar Rays

Attached: aryan20.jpg (845x403, 97K)

That's an optimistic view, sure. You're assuming life after death and the existence of God also purpose and meaning.

>checked
lolwut

Attached: quote7.jpg (284x177, 8K)

At one time it was pretty much universally accepted that Troy was just a nice story, and then a guy found it.

>It is pretty much universally accepted
Imagine being this cucked.

Santorini fits almost none of the descriptions Plato gives and yet bug people will forever parrot the indefensible mainstream narrative that they found on wikipedia.

>Fucking Checked
Rain of Fire == Flood of Solar death rays, CONFIRMED.

Also, for those who can't be bothered.
Here is a mathematical connection, like an inside engineering joke/secret about the pyramids.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xw9lTB0hTNU

For those also lazy to check the other two atlantis videos that go into the detail a little more;
youtube.com/watch?v=oDoM4BmoDQM
youtube.com/watch?v=lyV8TUlV3Ds

>not antarctica
fuck off idiot. go back to secureteamtard tyler (((glockner))) channel

This isn't a study it is a city excavated in the late nineteenth century by an amateur archaeologist based on the myth of King Minos. He also found the archaeological site of Troy in Anatolia using the Illiad as a guide.

Attached: archeological-site-of.jpg (550x412, 58K)

>The bible was mistranslated
kek... okay.

he mention fair-skinned... he didn't say Tall, athletic, blonde-haired blue-eyed... what does fair-skinned even mean?

wtf are you talking about? I just pointed out there there is a black dude doing a sacrifice of a whiter dude than him

okay people, this is how the narrative goes:
Plato didnt' see Atlantis, it was a passed down story by a different guy. It was said that it was a land that was far away and it was a "rich land"... You guys are the first ones to admit that there was no civilization in that nigger territory only up to the part of Africa where is now Egypt or the northern-Africa and now you are saying that that's were Atlantis was. Now let's move on to evidence 2. The original Mexica race were called Tenochtitlan, now CDMX, Aztlan, because Aztlan in Nahuatl means Island. Because it was an artificial island. Plato mentions that it was an island as well. Now, phonetically look at the word Atlan-tis. It's basically built out of two words. If you remove "tis" from Atlan, now you can see that Atlan sounds similar to Aztlan and both almost mean the same; "island"

Attached: 1554038787176.png (766x716, 801K)

Everything is cyclic and set in it's motion energy shifts constantly there are so many variables but the scale is SO large i dont know how any "human" mind could comprehend it all

Attached: quote30.jpg (960x694, 128K)

>he still doesnt know entire earth is just a social experiment which is cleansed every 6500 years run by aryan german ayy lmaos to get rid of all the dysgenic filth who inadvertently evolve out of the master race over the millennia and corrupt humanity beyond no point of return in an attempt for them to observe and learn how to solve the eternal Jewish Question, for good

>>Then a polar shift or some similar catastrophe caused massive EMP disabling all their tech, and sunk them beneath the sea.
Greenland meteor impact.

Antarctica has it's own secrets.

>green text proves conspiracy false
>fbi disbanded
>cia glownigger mass suicide
>user is an 8 year old nigger

Same guy who found the palace of the Minoans with the labyrinth in the basement and well preserved fresoes of bulls from the 17th century BC which is 3700 years ago or some shit and the writings of Plato were from about 2500 years ago so the math works out just about right because Plato said it was 1,000 years in the past....

>It is pretty much universally accepted Plato's story of Atlantis
You do realise that Plato's story is NOT his story right? He got it from an Egyptian priest and what mainstream will tell you is that Egypt has no record of Atlantis when this is false, Temple of Edfu copied records of Atlantis that is theorised were damaged/very old so they went through all the effort to preserve it really good this time with this wall.

Attached: file.png (400x267, 191K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_theory

Chaos theory is a branch of mathematics focusing on the behavior of dynamical systems that are highly sensitive to initial conditions. "Chaos" is an interdisciplinary theory stating that within the apparent randomness of chaotic complex systems, there are underlying patterns, constant feedback loops, repetition, self-similarity, fractals, self-organization

Chaos: When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future.

MANIFEST DESTINY

Attached: quote9.jpg (850x400, 99K)

Also, if anyone has a cleaner copy of Carl Munck take on this or has done any extra work similar to this, please post!

Antarctica IS Atlantis.

lo i like how there are suburbs around it

Wait, wait, wait. You're one of those evangelicals? Like you actually believe the entire world was flooded? Even being from Mexico a place where there were people living during the time of the flood? Like, your ancestors literally would have drowned if the entire world was flooded and you still believe the entire world was flooded? What kind of retard are you?
>Actually ese I'm just pretending to be retarded
You can't actually be serious.

>HURR DURR IT CAN ALL BE EXPLAINED SCIENTIFICALLY BECUZE THERE IZ NO GAWD

How can something come from nothing? what happens after death? otherwise fuck off with this bullshit kid, btw i don't believe that's the real Atlantis.

>he mention fair-skinned... he didn't say Tall, athletic, blonde-haired blue-eyed... what does fair-skinned even mean?

I don't give a shit what he said, there is an ideal human type and it's the one i said.

That's nonsense, such AYYS as you call them would simply intervene and genocide all Jews, cause why the fuck not? there's no reason for them to keep their existence hidden from us. Space is fucking ridiculous, don't just take them on their word that space is real, we have CGI guys youtube.com/watch?v=FxSJfR9CSVs

Oh wow, you're so learned. You have all the answers.

Bro Atlants was an alegory

Well, was, before it got nuked out of Orbit by God.

>checked
Hyperborea =/= Atlantis
i wonder if there is a correlation between them though?

Attached: aryan22.jpg (1280x1203, 525K)

>WE WUZ AYYS

Attached: 1553419242516.gif (300x300, 403K)

Weird coincidence how the richat structure fits the physical description perfectly then, huh? Like literally to the dot of how Plato describes it.

What God?

Bro Spartans were Israelite's

20 "Arius, king of the Spartans, to Onias the high priest, greeting. 21 It has been found in writing concerning the Spartans and the Jews that they are brethren and are of the family of Abraham. 22 And now that we have learned this, please write us concerning your welfare

biblestudytools.com/rsva/1-maccabees/passage/?q=1-maccabees 12:20-30

bet you goys didnt know that did you
>the more you know

I think whatever is in Antarctica is from a civilization that was destroyed thousands of years or more before Atlantis was destroyed.

THE ONE GOD

Attached: 220px-Monad.svg.png (220x220, 8K)

I didn't find it on Wikipedia fuckhead I took a course on Ancient Greece AND a course on geology and Santorini/Akrotiri were covered in both. You can stay fucking stupid and think that Atlantis was the lost home of the Ancient Alien Wizard race or whatever stupid derivative Erich Von Daniken ripped off bullshit you assholes on the internet pass around like you are fonts of secret knowledge. I find it funny you retards don't even know the source material you are ripping off.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (899x695, 185K)

I do believe God is real. I never denied him.
If you think me guessing what "Rain of Fire" is, and if it means I am denying the existence of God you are wrong.

You know what comes after death? Your judgement. Did you live well? Did you shitpost well? Is your soul worth saving? Or is it so fucking toxic and pessimistic that it is better to send your .soul file into an endless loop of pain and suffering?

The problem with people like you, is that you think you are entitled to know what is beyond this life.
You are wrong.
It's the same thing as wanting to know what a secret prize for the winners are, you won't know unless you win. And user, it doesn't seem like you are going to win this with your attitude.

What were the names of the professors and authors of the books of which your information was regurgitated into your mouth that you are trying to regurgitate to us?

yeah the whole world was flooded... why do you say it wasn't flooded over here?

But is it just a coincidence then? Answer me honestly, did you watch the video in the OP? How would Plato gave described this physical structure that literally matches the richat structure? He just pulled numbers out of no where and it just happened to match it exactly?

The first law of thermodynamics, also known as Law of Conservation of Energy, states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed; energy can only be transferred or changed from one form to another. For example, turning on a light would seem to produce energy; however, it is electrical energy that is converted.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservation_of_energy

Attached: quote31.png (500x514, 105K)

The Eye of Sahara was added to Civ VI in the Rise and Fall expansion.

civilization.fandom.com/wiki/Eye_of_the_Sahara_(Civ6)

I don't know what you're talking about, you mean Nature or the God from The Bible?

That's nonsense kid, don't piss me off or i'll eat your eyeballs. I suggest you basically shut the fuck up. Fucking retard.

Our "history" shills don't like this guy.

Attached: 1549704395153.jpg (1200x932, 389K)

>Tartaria
What's so odd about this?

Tlaxcalan Genocide was real!
The long nosed tribes from Tenochtitlan undermined their culture and promoted race mixing. Gladfully the white savior stepped in and put the long nosed nation destroyers in smoke huts

the arrogance of man knows no bounds

>God doesnt exist because i can't understand or pretend i do

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

Gregory S. Aldrete, Ph.D.
University of Wisconsin, Green Bay

Professor Michael E. Wysession, Ph.D.
Washington University in St. Louis

>poke
Coords

Tenochtitlan
>rich soil
check
>a city built on top of a lake
check
>the engineers technically accomplished, the architecture extravagant with baths, harbor installations, and barracks.
check, check, check
> The central plain outside the city had canals and a magnificent irrigation system.
check
>Atlantis had kings and a civil administration, as well as an organized military.
check

Now, how on earth did Mexicas arrive to Egypt? beats the shit out of me

Attached: 155465275799.jpg (534x748, 91K)