How does one prevent one's daughter from burning coal?

Case study: pic related was raised by a very religious mother, who shared custody. Her father to my knowledge is not religious. Now she has tattoos, pierced nipples, and is showing her ass on Instagram.

How can one prevent a situation like this from happening?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-09 at 19.31.08.png (1864x1168, 2.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

volksfest-nuernberg.de/knackiger-po-muskeln-aus-stahl-volksfest-stripper-sorgen-fur-ekstase-1.7467932?offset=6&prev=search
youtube.com/watch?v=GI7YzBE5zAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Detail.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-09 at 19.37.03.png (1518x330, 106K)

You dont

Attached: 1554864821246.jpg (805x604, 103K)

all fields

By realizing she's doing it to be rebellious. I bet her father is a dumb MAGAturd kike who loves Israel. Think about what he probably said to her to push her to do that.

Imagine caring about coal burning thots

A complete waste of processing power

tatted up whore is at a vegas pool side bragging about her interracial relationship.
Wife material.
WTF is this on here, theres 100,000s of thousands of prostitutes at that pool every year, its what its known for.

Only one way to be sure.

Attached: 0248325401.jpg (1600x900, 127K)

>shared custody
There's your problem lad

Be a good father

I don't know, but I might suggest staying out of the shallow part of the pool would be a good start.

abort female fetuses

keep an eye out, i want to be informed when she pays the toll

Attached: atonement.jpg (660x650, 55K)

Be open about drugs and closed about niggers problem solved

COALBURNER/BLACKED/"Why do white women do this?" THREADS ARE A PSYOP BY DISCORD TRANNIES
report and hide

That guy is dark middle eastern not even black.

blacks make up 13% of the population, black men make up 6%, so whenever anyone tells you "MUH WYTE WYMINZ LUV DIS BBC WYTE BOI", remember that if every black guy paired with a white girl, that would only be a fourth of all white girls. But thats purely hypothetical because, despite the delusion, white girls are still inclined to pair with white guys 90% of the time.
>in all fields

When your kid is the right age give them a tour of a nigger neighborhood.

Attached: nigger-home-invasion.webm (480x360, 1.78M)

>and that's a good thing!

>atonement.jpg

Good riddance, by the way.

Show them the dangers of the negro, such as their violence, low IQ, and need to rape and kill.

Doesn't that make them into "bad boys"?

About what age do you recommend?

im just here for the filth not some guilt trip to remind me of others poeples betters lifes
and well post fluids

Attached: ncizeume7o121.jpg (1080x1920, 104K)

>shared custody
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: 1553745706717.png (1354x889, 61K)

By bringing in sharia law

Attached: 1451449995297.jpg (615x820, 73K)

Honor killings.

That is genuinely heart warming

Not getting daughters.

I wonder what his the opinion of the little girl.

those threads about raising girls being "ultimate cuckoldry" are childish, but there is a hint of truth in them

in today's atmosphere any "normal" girl is going to seek out "normal" shit and become a cum dumpster. they always do

but right now the jews have such a stranglehold on media that its "cool" to fuck beasts.

"FUCK U DADDY!!!"

white sharia

wtf is the context of this pic

Women are so fucking pathetic and frail, not even feeling empathy

7 years old - i think

Attached: i.jpg (480x722, 80K)

By playing with your daughter enough so that her neglect does not become attention seeking daddy look at me later.

You are confusing final marital partners with the literal string of men that the average woman will get fucked by. It's probably ridiculous to suggest that a majority of white women are marrying minorities, but you better believe the majority of them have experimented with them.

The only part I'd be uncertain of, is how many of the women with huge intact male dogs are experimenting with the dogs too. Do you think coal burning is more prevalent, or less prevalent than bestiality?

Attached: cuck.jpg (805x604, 157K)

Bible camp

believe it's called..
honor killing...

She's probably a Jewess. Either way, I plan on dodging this by moving to the middle east to raise my kids. Thank you God for letting me be second generation Palestinian, I can go to Jordan and then from Jordan to Palestine once the Jews are gone.

I would have multiple kids, and if one fucked a nigger, they'd just be disowned, pretty simple. To spite them, I'd have another kid and leave them out of the picture, bahaha

Never forget that white women are the sole destroyers of the West. Kikes are just smart and use them as their tools because they know just how destructive they are. It's shit like this that makes me not care about white genocide because these worthless cunts will be crawling to the nearest white man for protection once the West completely collapses and is overrun with shitskins. Don't fall for it. Never forget.

I had the same idea. The only difference is I'm half Iranian. Takbir!

Middle East is becoming more and more degenerate too my guy

I know the family and there is no Jewish genes.

Why doesn't she just stay down ffs

should have stopped her at the tattoo

Attached: Time2Fap.jpg (636x654, 60K)

Save up webm's from nigger hate threads, couple of hundred will do. Show them to your daughter before she hits puberty, so it's programmed into her subconscious

God damn I want my woman in a burqa NOW

literally perfect tits

kill her.

>who shared custody
You already know the answer.

Women without a positive relationship with their fathers end up being degenerate sluts.

white women are whores

Raise a dyke. Better a lesbian then a coal burner

it's not that simple. i hypothesize that it's often extremely narcissistic women who commonly fuck niggers in this age when blacks are presented as royalty to them. so they can have a "positive" relationship with their father and end up as a whore if it's in their fate or heredity.

i hate black people so god damn much im so happy none live near me

>spic with dyed hair dates a nig

Attached: ATOfRnm.jpg (653x477, 102K)

Don't get too comfortable.

You're hella right, but there ain't no niggers tho. If my daughter sluts around, my grandkid still comes out Palestinian.
Mashallah, akhi!

I was thinking about it same, all you have to do to destroy whole civilization its to give women more and more rights in a time of bilnk od an eye their will open borders just like their legs.

Just let her make her own decision and why is everyone so racist here?

>Shared Custody

Stopped reading there. Divorced Parents fucks up kids real bad. It shows them that whoring around is okay, after all, both of their parents are still living their life like normal.

Beatings and female circumcission ( which is good for hygiene anyway )

You cut her from the inheritance and put it toward your viable offspring. It doesn't mean you have to stop loving her, but you need to put your resources where they are best used.

Attached: 1552101027344.jpg (500x379, 40K)

I'm amazed the ape didn't beat the kid.

You don't do anything about it.

Even If you are stupid enough to think white women actually prefer niggers to white men you cant possibly stupid enough to think that EVERY white woman will race mix. Nothing is 100% effective.

The West will collapse before race mixing becomes a serious issue.

Race relations aren't improving. They are getting worse. And when their backs are against the wall white women are going side with white men.

So it's simple you raise your daughter to value men that can take care of her and provide for her. The classic male positive role model, someone clean cut and skilled.

By doing this you have reduced the chances that she will find someone you do not approve of.

volksfest-nuernberg.de/knackiger-po-muskeln-aus-stahl-volksfest-stripper-sorgen-fur-ekstase-1.7467932?offset=6&prev=search

Reverse image search revealed that it is a photo on the official website of a German folk festival. Is this the kind of thing you have at your state fairs Germany? Wtf is wrong with you people?

Clown world

Best part about this...that nigger is likely doing 10 to 15 years for this. Lol!

>Broken home
>Mommy issues
>Daddy issues
>Goes to Tyrone
>Gets knocked up inside and out
>Has baby and dies because Tyrone didn't get his fried chicken
>How do we stop this?
It takes its own course

this bitches last name is Trujillo

nonwhites pls

Growing up in a too extreme environment one way or another tends to make you resent that ideology and way of life and thus turns you into the exact opposite. For instance I growing up was always given space and lots of leniency and turned out great and responsible citizen, but lots of people who grew up in very strict households were always the hugest ravers and degenerates. That's why a lot of Catholic school girls are turbo thots on the ninth degree.

>shared custody
And there's your problem.

There should be a taxpayer funded tv channel airing nigger hate thread webms 24/7 desu f a m

Attached: 1554654923990.jpg (577x435, 29K)

Sex Selective Abortion, cant have coalburners if you dont birth daughters.

>shared custody
Explains it

youtube.com/watch?v=GI7YzBE5zAo

>How can one prevent a situation like this from happening?
Disinherit them if they don't marry white people.

>raised by a very religious mother
Hispanics have religion and behave like feral animals. Don't ask me how it works, I don't fucking care. She's Latina, period

>Case study: pic related was raised by a very religious mother, who shared custody.
1. raised by a cuckstain
2. raised by a stronk independent single mother cuckstain
QED

Shut up about it. They only love black guys because they think it’s “taboo” and “exotic”.

>Make America rage again

God I wish America would rage. It needs some upheaval to lead the way for the West

By making her "daddy's little girl before it's too late. See pic related.

Attached: image.png (314x402, 77K)

Attached: 1554134445286.jpg (520x590, 34K)

This user gets it. If that type of stuff doesn't redpill her, nothing will.

>German folk festival
>folk festival
Did FAUN play in the background?

It's called the Africa Channel.

whats that pic about? white marks on her face, upside down cross... weird

Implies paedophilic incest

Pasty white boys you can't compete. The only reason white women date you is because they're forced to or they want money.

Early summerfag detected

Attached: PicsArt_01-12-12.32.04.jpg (664x668, 95K)

So blacks don't have money?

Summer has just ended.

they can't burn anything if there are no brown people

Attached: 1537656884418.jpg (1152x768, 651K)

Religious folk are low IQ. Low IQ = promiscuity, tattoos, etc.

Fake

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-10-09-20-34-772_com.instagram.android.png (1080x2246, 1.13M)