Are modern white women worth the effort and money? Anybody else contemplate going mgtow at this point?

Are modern white women worth the effort and money? Anybody else contemplate going mgtow at this point?

Attached: 000.jpg (530x615, 224K)

What about them actual virgins

Find us one and we will let you know

Cant find one
I dated a bit in college but Im not wifing a non-virgin because I want to have kids
Maybe its karma because I lived a life of degeneracy

wow surely all women want all of those things and consider them non-negotiable, excellent blackshillpill op I mean excellent point.

you mean flawed individuals can't find spouses without flaws? MMIIIIGTAAOO TIME AMIRIGHT?!!

I dont know why you're getting so worked up over this
Modern women have been ruined by third wave fem
Provide a solution instead of making childish comments

Pretty good way of saying it

>That will also runaway and fuck someone else/divorce you as soon as the money starts to run dry or you "spend too much time working"

Based

Is your race more important than your life? Are your genes more important than your happiness? For me, the answer to both is no, but I guess my deviance will die with me.

Just get her pregnant and put off the wedding.

Alternatively get a wedding somewhere exotic where there wont be a lot of attendance. Like an old church in Germany or something.

Are American actually still like this?
That's so memey. Our women just work and use tinder and never form relationships.

Nope.

Attached: expat on why he left white women.png (864x651, 464K)

On the way back, be sure to pick up some cold fusion, and faster than light travel. You're just as likely to find any one of the three, as all of them.

It's all about how you act. If you treat your woman like they're sort of worthless, but yet goad them into a sense of Stockholm syndrome with just enough genuine emotion, they'll be more likely to stick with you simply out of a willingness to try and keep your attention out of jealousy, under the pretense that they fear that you're deeming them to be worth less than the woman you see on your day-to-day, based on how much you're ogling at them.

I dunno senpai, just clean yourself up, get in shape and work toward investing in your future; the women will come easier if you do and they'll be much higher quality as well, so long as they're not old, and you're not old

watch out, the nazis are coming.

Attached: 1552509244547.jpg (1024x683, 114K)

Attached: toasty.webm (720x420, 2.52M)

not to mention, but MGTOW is not a solution. It's a decision to forget about providing a solution. The whole premise is to ignore women until they 'sort things out' and suddenly see you as valuable, or change their ways.

They're not going to do that, and you're just going to end up dying alone while Schlomo shekelberg keeps goading niggers into fucking our race out of existence

>Just spent the last six months listening to some bitch a few desks down at work.
>Divorcing husband.
>Never gave him any kids.
>Was constantly talking with the other women about what all she could steal from him in the divorce.
>Can't stop humble bragging about her new fireman boyfriend to the other women.

Women are fucking disgusting whores. At best, you knock them up, with multiple children, and greatly decrease their ability to find another husband. Most of them will still overvalue their own self worth, and dump you to try and trade up anyways.

Pump and dump, marriage in the US is just an elaborate way to give away half of everything you own, and everything you ever will own, to someone who will soon be getting fucked by some other guy.

Trust me, i found a virgin girl.
She is beginning to be the same as every other girl.
They are all the same.

Why do you even try roastie?

you should've recorded her and then gave the recordings to the husband. Might've been able to use them in court.

I have the 30 min version of this show in my costume folder

am i a bad person

yeah i met a girl when we were 17 and 19 starting slowly dating got married had a kid and then she decides she missed out on to much being a shy nerd in HS and left

the problem is you can't find good women anymore because of cell phones.

mgtow + sex robots

Attached: rights.jpg (787x624, 414K)

I had a roastie, and it was bad.
I had both a young virgin when i was basically a kid, and now i found an old Virgin.
The young one became a slut after one year.
The old one is about to become one after 2 years and a half.
More clear now, faggot?

The thing is, when you're gay, you just have to find a guy who hikes and farms and then you go innawoods, and... problem solved. I really pity straightfags, women are basically jews

Attached: 43914419_339125046907162_950477955479845515_n.jpg (1080x1349, 245K)

I found one. Just had to move to Utah and act like I was a mormon.

Agree with you
Pol probably doesnt though

Force a child to grow up in a single parent household?
If not, cohabitation is the same as marriage these days
Youre getting cucked either way

oh and I can just pay some pretty blond to use her womb to have my own kid, and without a manipulative domineering vicariously-acting mother, I really doubt the kid is going to turn out all that fucked up.

>Have best friend
>Not super rich but dude was going places
>Has pretty girlfriend
>Has a crack whore mother(First red flag)
>Ask Boyfriend if he would help her take care of her younger brother and sister 7 and 9
>Dude says yes and gets a second job
>Dude made good money but not crazy rich
>Thought the Dude was fuckin chad for stepping up to something like this
>Fast forward a year
>Girl starts cheating on him but he doesn't know it yet
>Girl goes on vacation with 6 of her girlfriends (Dude bro pays for it)
>GF brought her boy toy with her on the trip (none of the other 6 women said shit)
>Friend caught them in bed and has since broken off all contact (she said she did it because "He worked too much and didn't spend time with her enough")
The moral of the story is that all women are trash and you cant trust any of them. All 6 of the friends on the trip knew my Friend personally and said nothing at all. Yes American women are really this shallow and greedy

So virginity doesn't matter after all? Then what does?

Dont know why I should care about my race when Im going to be dead in 4-5 decades
Also, mgtow is a permanent approach because I believe the decline is not going to stop

Based
Online dating and social media

And men for generations, myself included, have said “deal”.

I just don't give a shit about women anymore
They are fundamentally incapable of understanding the ideals men live and die by
The more time you spend with women, the more you will see this

won't mind if you are sterilised then

wink

Nothing
Modern society is cucked
You cant find women of value, and if you do, then can turn into feminists/whores at any given moment because of gynocentric society, cultural marxism, social media and online dating apps
Thats the point mgtows are trying to make, but people think theyre incels or something

Elaborate? Are you married? Would you recommend marriage to others?

Patriarchy, not empowering women.
Either they are mother by necessity, or they starve.
THAT is what works.
Nothing else.

>6,000 ring
Not nearly big enough, come on.

Same here - I'm gonna find me an azn qt, or nothing. Fuck race if it means compromising my standards

>meme flag
>encouraging racemixing
got it

Dont be a fucking pussy maybe? My girl does whatever the fuck I want, pays for basically everything, and is terrified I will bolt on her. She knows her place because im not some cunt who will allow anything less. If you cant get a bitch or your bitch is some materialistic demanding cunt thats on you for being an emasculated pussy who makes her think thats ok. Im not some chad, but im 6'6", smart, and confident as fuck. I am also righteous and straight forward and bend bitches wills to mine. You can do the same.

I want to import a MENA bride to be my wife

Fuck no. They're all degenerate fucking sluts.

>encouraging
oh no, ya'll keep chasing the white roastie. Less competition for me

Cool story. Lemme know how it all works out.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Attached: Screenshot9520190114-201137.jpg (1183x2432, 117K)

I'm 30 yo and married, got son with her. My wife had been with her 3 previous boyfriends before we met, so obviously not a virgin.

It doesn't fucking matter. Once you have kids the way you value your partner in terms of her virginity becomes FAR LESS important. You start caring about other shit, like her ability to be a diligent mother, keeping the house in order, preparing your kids good nutrition. It's a lot of work to raise kids. The traditional way was the whole community was involved but now the neo-traditional thing is the 'nuclear family', which is bullshit. You need grandparents, aunties and uncles involved, etc. Once you have kids all these considerations will suddenly launch far infront of everything else because your kids become the most important thing to you.

The whole thing about her being a virgin and pure only matters while you're a bachelor because at this stage of the relationship stuff like this is for your ego. It largely goes away.

A key that opens many locks is called a master key
A lock that many keys can open is called a shitty lock

And weak men.

The majority of young men today are weak compared to their grandfathers.

Sure
No more good locks

What? I'm mgtow and I don't expect women to change their ways. In fact, that flies directly in the face of everything I know about women. No, they will sink the ship.

70% divorce rate. Just because you might beat the odds doesn't mean its a good gamble.

Always hated that metaphor. People cannot be reduced to inanimate objects. Promiscuous sex hurts men too, just in different ways.

Im talking about the biological aspect
Where do you think the concept of "first born" comes from?
Also exchange of DNA takes place every time a couple has sex

I just hope artificial wombs are a thing before I die.

Have you ever considered that the women who are worth anything in your perspective are too intelligent to ever want to be with you?
Think about it. If they have all of your desired features, why the fuck would they ever need some guy?

to further on this point

I work a job that pays 6 figures so my wife doesn't have to work and can stay home with the kid. I earn the money and her job is to make sure;

>My son is eating healthy, not eating too much sugar and processed foods (this takes a lot of work)
>He isn't going to hurt himself (constant monitoring at home)
>He isn't turning into a zombie with TV and other electronic entertainments at this age.
>The house is maintained to a reasonable standard because I really don't have the energy after long hours at work

I do my part by spending as much time with my son I can to give her a break and trying to keep things lively in her life to help her break from the routine.

At what point in my life right now do I give a fuck whether she was a virgin before we married? There's no part of my life right now where this matters to me. At some point we are going to be 70+ hopefully with grandkids, do you really think it's going to be the case where I'm still fuming I didn't put my dick in her first? I'll have grandkids to raise and a qt virgin robo-gf

>People cannot be reduced to inanimate objects

But user, on a long enough timeline we all will be reduced to inanimate objects.

Attached: Code Blue TSOL.jpg (717x538, 36K)

Oh yes, race mix with Asians, goyim. Half-white babies are superior.

Desired features are not being a whore and being trad family oriented

Fuck off kike. Nice bait thread.

>hey goy wimmenz are all so terrible and disgusting stop reproducing because all the good white ones are filming for Blacked this week. Or try miscegenat- I mean find an Asian qt

Attached: E8081CB7-9269-4843-B1E6-654316BBF618.jpg (411x381, 39K)

bullshit stats. It's like 20-25% of first marriages end in divorce. If you get divorced once then your risk of divorce launches up to 70%.

>muh strong independent womyn
Not interested, sorry.

Die faggot, die.

Attached: LGBT Mental Illness.jpg (906x1024, 209K)

>exchange of dna takes place every time a couple has sex

no it fucking doesn't you fucking mong, that is a pol meme. You dumb fuck rofl

>ex-gf from 2 years ago
>I've been celibate
>catch up with her recently
>ask her to go get coffee
>first thing she does is try to set up a booty call
>tells me she got a tattoo in Chinese that says "cunt" by her vagina
>she wants to date again
>have an unexplainable feeling she has HIV

she's only 20 and actually looks pretty normal.

don't even tell me it's because we're "weak men" or it's the guys fault. these whores are out of control.

the Elites did this to people, they've encouraged it and made them think it's ok to do.

you old boomers have no idea how bad things really are.

Attached: 1549251953556.jpg (727x868, 237K)

No woman is worth anything to me. They're all unchained beasts, varying only in their individual approaches and skills in manipulating men for personal gain. Which has always been true, but now with rights it's an intolerable bargain. Why isn't that sinking in, I wonder? The concept of the social contract unpinning all of this. These terms are terrible. You're a fool to expect men to be increasingly, rather than decreasingly, enticed by them.

There are esoteric reasons for why she should be a virgin but I assumed more people on here knew that
That being said if youre happy with your married life thats great. Youre one of the lucky ones

No, yes. I am single 5 years. I'm happiest I've ever been 5 years.

I’ve found a couple

>Thought the Dude was fuckin chad for stepping up to something like this
Only losers provide. Women provide for chad

Wouldnt jews want whites to keep breeding with whatever race to create future taxpayers you moron

That is their corpse. The person remains, just no longer in the body.

>It's like 20-25% of first marriages end in divorce
I doubt it, but let's say it's true. That means you have a 1/4 chance of being screwed over royally, at best. Still not a good deal. Maybe it'll work out for you, if so, great! But you'd literally have better odds playing Russian Roulette.

I agree user. I am blessed with a virgin wife but ultimately if she had made the mistake of spoiling our marriage bed that doesn’t automatically mean she’s a worthless whore. I would still have married her. I understand the logic though, it’s just always misapplied by guys that can’t discern between a whore and a woman. I don’t fear that I have a cock monster at home because she isn’t one.. some women are. Sexual history aside, it’s a black and white scenario imo.

Based

Same. Had an ex go out, rack up 7 dicks, then have the nerve to want to try again. She Never really felt all that bad about it either which was what was the wildest part.

Attached: 3UkJKFZns.png (750x683, 204K)

I haven’t met a virgin since I was 19

Miscegenation is the goal. So no. They would not.

Married 40+ years. Three now grown children. Asked wife once how many partners b4 me. Told her to stop after she got into the 20s. I’m a good looking, 6’2”, smart, successful person, but INTP, borderline Aspergers type where all social skills have had to be learned, although I did learn them overtime to where I can be amicable.

Basically the marriage has been one of typical, I needed companionship and sex, she needed a provider. Its not perfect, not a soulmate relationship that some may find, but it is functional and we both are better off with each other than without.

from my experience, Gen X and Millennials are the loneliest generations. every Gen X I know is divorced or a single parent and absolutely miserable. the Millennials I know are mostly all single and completely lonely, most of the women are minimum 30lbs overweight.

Gen Z just seems like Gen X all over again, lots of sex and drugs.

could u imagine being so divorced from reality that they litterally see females as nothing but Jack off socks

>Costa

Who gives a fuck what spic animals do

Nice try roastie. Go to Twitter and cry about it

That's the risk of getting married. It's still the common way to raise families.

Jesus, just cut her off

It's what happens in an oversexed world. Everyone becomes a tool.

> Hated that metaphor
Women have more reproductive value than men (as consequences for sex are more dire for them), and therefore should be picky. You hating the metaphor just means you can't deal with your own emotions.

> Promiscuous sex damage men
Except it doesn't, apart maybe from STDs. Men have been designed by nature to be able to inseminate an almost limitless number of women. Restrictions have always been resources, but now that society forces everyone to pay for the promiscuous mens' bastards, everyone chase the "alpha" genes.

Welfare kills societies. If it survives due to extremely high productivity, it just takes time as it dumbs down the population until said productivity vanishes and the system collapses.

go whitenkight somewhere else you wretched beta

Fucking hell ireland. What happened?

I'm gen X. happily married, good job. house, couple cars, motorcycle collection
sorry you failed at life buddy

>That's the risk of getting married. It's still the common way to raise families.
And in my opinion it is the only way to raise a family. But that being said, marrying a non-virgin is just not a good idea for many men. In fact, I'd say it is a bad idea for most men.

Heh.
My first virgin?
She left me, cause she wanted to enjoy her youth.
Later she wrote me again.
She had a bf, but she felt lonely.
So, i fucked her brains out, so that she could be even more of a roastie.
Best revenge ever, cause see, i didn't do anything bad!
Hell, she probably thinks what i did was good!
I basically did what the jews did to us.
So, if i really think about it, i embraced the Honk Pill a long time ago.

>She wants a €6000 ring
Cheap
>She wants a €25000 wedding
Her dad pays for that
> She wants a €50,000 car
She doesnt. She lives in a city and cycles.
>She wants a €500,000 house
She comes with a dowry and pays half the mortgage.

Marriage is a sweat deal if you arnt a total loser. The bottom 90% of men shouldn't marry or breed.

Attached: muh.jpg (236x355, 45K)

Also, how about this one?
> With great (reproductive) power comes great (reproductive) responsibility.

virgins or not it doesnt matter go mgtow