Why are leftists like pic related allowed to advocate violence against conservatives and nothing is done...

Why are leftists like pic related allowed to advocate violence against conservatives and nothing is done? Yet if a conservative says something even remotely controversial, they're "deplatformed"...

How is it any less threatening? Can you imagine an army of pic relateds coming after you?

Attached: file.png (476x1024, 783K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oNcJUFQAdiU
youtube.com/watch?v=AcTEDWaaz3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Communism will win

Attached: Communism Will Win.jpg (640x853, 69K)

The body of a flat 80 year old asian lady desu.

good luck ever watching me outside
I stream most of the time

Absolute sߋy

Example or hyperbole?

>I'm coming to murder you conservatard

Attached: 1514495702330.webm (800x450, 1.32M)

I would immediately kill myself if I looked in the mirror and saw that

youtu.be/oNcJUFQAdiU

lol ok

Attached: desTINYhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahah.png (899x560, 974K)

We posting photos of future school shooters?

Don't take the bait people. I'm willing to get banned again to save you from a ban. I was banned yesterday for calling Destiny a midget.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-10 at 12.11.19 AM.png (1737x1185, 312K)

small dicked commie go figure

I think that the world expect from conservatives to act as adults while commies are seen as spoiled kids

I gave an user a hearty "*BRAPPPP*" after he posted a premium brapper. Jannies thought that warranted a 3 day ban.

Attached: 1553480082594.webm (1162x1004, 2.24M)

>le epik sniffing fartz maymay!!

Kill yourself.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

Attached: single_11_21609112359.jpg (633x950, 139K)

Any forces can do catastrophic damage. He can get a sledge hammer and take down several. Plenty of weapons are not banned.

>the fucking gun is longer than he is "tall"

when will they learn?

i wish i could be in on the eceleb drama with out having to actually watch these morons. I cant bring myself to watch youtube political activists.

thats pure sex

>smaller than the cute asian girl

This is what a permavirgin looks like.
I don't like using the word but it's a very good example of "actual incel"

Attached: 1554336529707.jpg (868x958, 70K)

Attached: FdkGU4ZSG.png (760x749, 494K)

Are his shoulders really narrow or is it some trick of the angle and lighting?

'The garden gnome that came to life'

The Destiny story.

>mutilated
>doesn't hate jews

#blessed

He dodges bullets like he dodges questions

Attached: 1544632360399.gif (500x257, 273K)

At least he doesn't hover hand.

stop bullying autistic people

Attached: dest.png (917x1224, 1.21M)

In every war ever fought, the opponents become the icons of pure evil, deserving of no mercy. "The left" has done this in the political realm, a great sin and destroyer of peace and good will.

Is that Destiny?

Attached: aAcd6jrCF.png (540x540, 656K)

kinda hard when you don't have the reach for it

HOLY SHIT! THIS MAN CAN'T BE STOPPED!

Attached: 1554624849997.gif (200x150, 1006K)

Manlet as welll but have a martial artists/dancers body. Jesus christ I am actually capable of killing cuck empty handed. He has outright neglected his body and thinks he can threaten anyone.

this picture fills me with a deep sadness for that little guy

Attached: 137593505136.jpg (240x320, 17K)

>Why are leftists like pic related allowed to advocate violence against conservatives
no one does that

desTINY, probably the biggest idiot on the web

White trash need keeping in line. They wander into towns and emit noise and disruption. So these guys fight with them. Or, you know, you could just ignore a handful of idiots brawling in the streets.

Because that guy doesn't own any weapons, doesn't believe in weapons, believes in The State providing him with the violence necessary
to keep the status quo running and looks like he struggles opening a milk carton.

That's why nobody will ever take his "threats" seriously.

>tattoo
Fucking gross.

how do i automatically hide this cretura disgusting

Good luck with that fucking weeb

is joe rogan behind him? can see his reflection behind them

Who’s destiny? Some fucking 80s band?

Is he really 4.6?

He's apparently 5'8

Knock off a foot and you might be close to reality.

It's Private Law.
One rule for one, a different rule for another.
Privilege.

Believe it or not, some Swedish cuck (literally) let this manlet jump on his girlfriend and have sex with her.

I think he actually owns a handgun for self-defense.

My god, he has Auschwitz shoulders.

If I was 4 foot nothing and an opinionated little shit, I'd get a gun too.

He probably doesn't have too many friends, and he has probably got a whole bunch of people who despise him.

And with a shapeless body like his.

most disturbing is knowing that thing has reproduced

Is this guy on speed?

>leftists

What do you mean by this?

Attached: 1510883325130.gif (270x138, 1.71M)

what in the fuck

Right now me and my band are being doxed and harassed by antifa

>Post gore
>Get banned
It's almost like hiroshimoot is trying to make money off this shit or something.

We don't control the media, so we can't create enough of an outrage. Plus they control the platforms to begin with.

Lil white dicks lmao hahahohoha

I hate musical theater kids

NOW THIS IS PEAK Jow Forums CONTENT

Tell me about it, this happened to me on /v/ what the fuck are the mods problem these days? Somethings not right here

Attached: banned.jpg (834x304, 96K)

If I recall correctly, this is a man.

I think he tried to get his child aborted. It would explain his legal troubles with his ex. Doing that is like a right-of-passage for liberals and they never fuck with their own.

Because media is not a fair player.
They are just out to get us.
You don't have to pretend that they are mistaken or misguided, they are just evil.

It's so unfair. I got a three day ban on ALL boards because I called someone a nigger on /v/. They said that "racism was not allowed outside of /b/". I had to do it, they had shitty taste and deserved to be called that.

>Banned from /v/
Jannie did you a fucking favor.

LMAO he is even shorter than lilypichu

I dont even go to /v/ that much these days but shit like this is telling of what kind of state that board is in. It's getting as bad as /co/ going by the stupid bans you get there. Something is up with Hiro and what kind of people he is hiring to be mods on this site, I dont like it.

Did you really think they wouldn't put in stricter moderation after the attempt to "clean up" the blue boards and put them on their own domain?

Hold up is that pic related?

LOL

Attached: 58052EB0-27D8-417B-93E2-9182B76A016E.jpg (621x414, 53K)

Yeah but come on what I got banned for is absolutely stupid. And it is an obvious misuse of their position. What if they start banning more people like mine?

No it isn't, it's the new regime over on the family and advertiser friendly part.

You probably got banned because advertisers really don't like it when people say shit like encouraging people to commit suicide. Its not a big deal here but on /v/ its probably a much bigger deal. Also, that DesTiny faggot is probably very likely to blow his own brains out judging by his family life and the fact that all he has going for him is his internet fame. Once that dries up, he's an unhirable piece of shit. If he ate a bullet from the gun he owns(assuming he even still has it since people like him in those custody situations usually get disarmed to protect women and their kid), then people like YOU would be used by various media sites to attack this site. Even if he deepthroated his pistol out of shame for his personal failings in life, your comments would be blamed by his allies for his suicide if he ever offed himself. There's plenty of news outlets who'd love to fuck over Jow Forums.

Imagine being 4 feet tall

Attached: daQvMWG.jpg (1458x1944, 242K)

Because conservatives are just retarded...
If you guys just kept your thoughts to yourselves and just worked the people...but no...You guys are always trying to gain attention by saying dumb shit on national tv and such.
Conservatives are the scum of this earth. If you dont want to evolve just kill yoursel.

He isn't a lefty btw, he is a twitch streamer that noticed you can make a lot of money being poltical.

When you have a "far left" commentator that was banned off Twitch for saying faggot and retard, it's not a lefty.

Also he isn't smart, he is just a good debater.

Personally, I think his mental state is more fucked up by his family issues. I won't slander him by outright accusing him of shit but usually people in his position got there because they tried to get out of fatherhood and that was used against them in court. Now he might be innocent but I find that unlikely due to the fact that he can afford a good lawyer. Who knows? Maybe his ex made up shit about him and convinced a court. Occum's Razor says its most likely that he tried to get his kid aborted and that was used against him but only he and his ex know the truth.

Attached: fde6f7ac6cc5eb86bb3516232f3f6ba4--occams-razor-razor-cuts.jpg (236x236, 7K)

his head is almost as big as his body LOL

#punchdestiny

They're controlled by the leftist establishment to provide extra legal repression of dissenting voices.
They're paid and given legal cover.
The real question is; what is Trump's DOJ doing about it?
The answer is nothing.

low testosterone and lack of physical activity makes you look like that

ok

Attached: MBg1pZz.png (535x800, 554K)

I see so many of these noodle-armed faggots at my university. I don't even know how one could retard development of their body to this extent. They'd have to actively try.

He's right tho, conservatives are scum of the earth

Attached: 567756.jpg (617x429, 68K)

Because left wing violence is not believable. It's like a child throwing a tantrum and saying they gonna kill daddy because they heard someone say that on TV. The left is so ineffective and easily manipulated, even the government will side with anarchists because they're such useful idiots.

Attached: Hmm.png (580x624, 62K)

You telling me this ugly fuck has a girlfriend with a body like that

reverse fascism is still fascism

Im a criminal for defending my home from criminal burglars

i love him