Is it even worth it to care about the future anymore? I don't like the direction civilization is going...

Is it even worth it to care about the future anymore? I don't like the direction civilization is going. I used to believe in the future too. Now? It seems like no matter how hard we push back that the forces we hate push back harder.

I want to be wrong, Jow Forums. I know you hate negative posts like mine, and I welcome your insults, but lately it's been hard for me to have any more hope left.

Attached: 1552061703631.jpg (2224x1420, 493K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/akarlin/short-history-of-3rd-millennium/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hope and fear . Human issues .only one thing can save you .

Attached: 220px-British_Museum_Flood_Tablet.jpg (220x249, 19K)

Only Christ can redeem this world, and He will. I hear you though, if I didn't have kids I wouldn't fight for anything. We are trivial, vapid, and altogether unlikable creatures. Fallen people. Not what we were meant to be and this world is a cesspool.

You can't fight against a clown world.

It’s a clown world

Attached: 148EA1B6-1CFB-45D1-969B-864F2D57F8B7.jpg (1440x1080, 274K)

Just get your own life in order and how you want it to be

>Is it even worth it to care about the future anymore?

yes of course it is you blackpilled emo faggot

Change only comes through organization and action. Anons are getting to work. Stay posted OP

What you, we all need, is a good old fashioned World War. That will fix this shit right up.

It's coming next, I know, many do not believe but I am telling this since 2015 and it is fucking time soon.
No need to lose hope, but we all might soon lose a limb. Or two.

Keep honking, and make sure you are not going down the wrong path.

I think we should focus on change and not hate and violence. We could do it peacefully

Attached: 5DA016CA-9794-4F1C-8EC8-DAEF1DF49E0B.jpg (1440x1080, 224K)

>don't like the direction civilization is going
>the forces we hate push back harder
>muh feels
I thought the leftists were the "muh feels" team...
Where's that "rational right" I keep hearing about? Huh? HUH?!
That's right. It doesn't exist. You cunts.

Attached: 328.png (405x600, 466K)

Attached: WFaWH85nF.jpg (755x754, 162K)

Lefties use feelings to justify decision making and deciding how the world should be, ignoring facts. That doesn't mean that people on the right are soul-less robots with no emotion.

user, are you aware of the concept of a self-fulfilling prophechy? The actions of invidiuals is what keeps the fabric of reality intact. Guess what happens when everyone thinks it's pointless...

Yes, just like Brexit... any day now...

This Friday actually

time to ban all americans to keep pol from becoming despondent

our choices are corporatists who don't give a shit about anything but quarterly revenue and leftists who want to turn us into south africa

america has the rights and free speech to enact change, but unlike in europe we just don't have the demographics, expect stars and stripes posters to do nothing but despair in the years to come

Attached: yeltsin.png (1000x624, 1.53M)

3+ years after the vote. You know for a fact, the EU and British government wanted a 2nd referendum in order to get the "correct result".

I wish Mosley came back

Well, Trump has 2020 in the bag, so there's that. The Democratic party is in ruins, and there's no way any of their candidates will win. I bet my Yang bucks on it.

The Age of Malthusian Industrialism draws near.

unz.com/akarlin/short-history-of-3rd-millennium/

Attached: E9E11A60-1B28-47F4-B4E8-DCDDBC79D168.jpg (1437x908, 232K)

brush up on your patriotic speech making skills or settle for stephen yaxley-lennon

Attached: mosley.jpg (1024x640, 143K)

I was having a nihilistic moment last night when it occurred to me, that if the apocalypse went hot, I might actually become high status and not be alone anymore. I'm athletic and halfway competent with hand tools and firearms, I just can't stand this bullshit clown world. Now I have hope for the future again.

Attached: ihatethis.jpg (960x858, 94K)

Attached: XhzMF7dg6.jpg (782x810, 146K)