Did the dems get utterly BTFO today?

twitter.com/thehill/status/1115804341196034048

Attached: 1533925595768.png (735x807, 423K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/bbc741/candace_owens_fumes_as_her_own_words_on_hitler/
youtube.com/watch?v=Nm7zV7giKbs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Black_Panther_Party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Riders_Liberation_Party
bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
youtube.com/watch?v=S-0rF1HJL2U
youtube.com/watch?v=zTrBXSwwsdI
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ow5wVv2FNs
citizensinformation.ie/en/government_in_ireland/irish_constitution_1/constitution_introduction.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eKafdEM3z5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Watch this salt.
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/bbc741/candace_owens_fumes_as_her_own_words_on_hitler/

>linking reddit
>watch this salt
No. Fuck reddit and fuck you for posting that trash.

>did Dems get BTFO?
Candace made good points but it fell on deaf ears. No one in that room was genuinely open minded and neither was anyone watching streams on YouTube. To the dem voter, every thing Candace said was a conspiracy theory coming from an Uncle Tom.

Based black babe.

>No one in that room was genuinely open minded and neither was anyone watching streams on YouTube.
Hahahaha kike, you faggots have to spam 50 stories and lie in order to censor the live chats. Fucking retards. You people are losing BADLY. You're scared and you can't shape perceptions or set the narrative anymore. keep lying. Keep censoring. You don't change minds. You just show your true colors.

>providing the salt

Attached: comfy neet pepe.jpg (409x409, 45K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Nm7zV7giKbs

Attached: 1525658457876.png (769x1163, 157K)

Attached: 1547130147448.png (1278x845, 132K)

Attached: 1531784765782.png (1312x1136, 195K)

Attached: 1541174448195.png (1366x1160, 184K)

Blaxit will only lead to niggers getting this kind of parties popular
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Black_Panther_Party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Riders_Liberation_Party

At this point you shouldn't even try shilling with a meme flag.

Attached: 1523430327962.jpg (208x242, 16K)

Attached: 1545588915744.png (771x390, 76K)

Attached: 1551392615915.png (696x1142, 313K)

didnt say democrat plantation 2.5/10

What was this hearing about?

The Twitter response to this was too quick and feels obviously coordinated. I subscribe to C-SPAN. 40 minutes after the clip was uploaded, she is the #1 trending topic on Twitter. Almost entirely MSNBC pundits, Krassenstein types, and self-identified Share Blue accounts. She's going to get Jones'd because retards think she "incited" New Zealand.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Don't you get it meme flag? Nobody gives a shit what the media says anymore, nobody gives a fuck about the Krassensteins. You live in a false reality. Not anyone else. You live in the true echochamber. Not anyone else.

Good. White Nationalism and Black nationalism have the same goals: peaceful co-existence and racial self-determination.

Attached: George_Lincoln_Rockwell_nation_of_islam.jpg (1600x1118, 266K)

Was hoping I'd get to use this image again someday.

Attached: Candace Owens.jpg (1714x1716, 334K)

American Nationalism is here to stay. Anyone that spends time talking about their skin color should be castrated because they're subhumans.

Based jungle bunny
> my Nubian princess

Attached: image.jpg (550x530, 208K)

Too bad that those parties are ZANU-PF tier and they will we openly chant "KILL WHITEY DEMON"

Oh shit that’s good. Flood twitter with it

Quit being a huge fag.

I don't care at this point. It's better than slow boiling under dishonest MLKism.

The situation in the US isn't nearly so dire as it was in Rhodesia/South Africa. Whites have a fighting chance here, but not so long as the average white man can still pretend to be a good American just like any black. He needs to have it shouted in his face that he isn't welcome and his white children aren't welcome.

Reparations would unironically do a lot of good for us. Everyone one of you faggots must know some cuckservative who just so happens to grow a spine when coongress starts talking reparations.

Attached: 1532887852706.gif (640x360, 1.26M)

Attached: oh-shit.gif (500x333, 482K)

Didn't Charlie Kirk basically said that her family are worthless welfare niggers, then she went apeshit on the journalists who pointed that out to her?
She's the same housenigger for conservatives she ironically argues are only found amidst the dems

>Everyone one of you faggots must know some cuckservative who just so happens to grow a spine when coongress starts talking reparations.
because boomers got ZOG'd hard growing up and only really care about the money at the end of the day

the same "agency" (cia) that appointed richard whatever as the "leader of the alt-right" also pushed that nigger female as "spokesman of the the ghetto"

I didn't follow the link to plebbit. is that a good start?

Actually no. Also Richard Spencer works for Steve Bannon.

>zionist
>white nationalist

Pick one

Attached: Screenshot_20190409-231115.jpg (1432x1015, 649K)

Nice whataboutism.
Did I use your faggot term correctly?
How you like that faggot?

she is great. if only she wore an afro

Attached: 1545371960674.png (686x495, 92K)

I don't care what motivates them. They need to be motivated real soon before our numbers plummet in the boomer die-off, and reparations is as good a match as any other. Whether they're motivated by genuine racial nationalism, or by coongress threatening their money makes little real difference.

White radicalization must be the end goal by any means, with any allies, and no matter the political cost, as soon as is feasible. Better to revolt at 40% of the population than be genocided under MLKist slow-burn at 20%.

nice trips, you're technically right but they both work for mossad

It's actually a good topic and Candace did well. Unfortunately your faggotry remains.

Attached: pence-bat.jpg (315x325, 24K)

as much as we would like to believe they got BTFO. they will probably pass some new censorship laws anyway. I can count the whites on that panel on one hand.

>you're technically right but they both work for mossad

Attached: 1538680746008.jpg (500x500, 211K)

Spotted the mongrel.

they don't control the senate...faggot.

Is this the 'hate speech' which shut down comments last night?

That was fucking great

The hate speech that shut down comments was Jews false flagging and posting "Muh joooooos" and shit like that. Just so youtube could censor the comments. Fucking disgusting.

Attached: 1548038440748.png (1466x1248, 283K)

is that an argument? spencer is the most obvious, clear as day plant shill anyone has ever seen

Attached: 1554257269770.jpg (970x545, 96K)

Well at least we all agree that all public discourse should be shut down.
t. Stop looking at my nose

YES DOG! THAS RITE!!!!

Attached: 1544123592864.png (570x605, 473K)

thas rite

so, just the ad hominem, then. pity

Basically to grandstand against the dangers of whites who also happen to be nationalist.

Do you not understand I've been agreeing with you? Holy fuck.

Attached: 1532024156958.jpg (575x523, 66K)

You're technically right but Mossad works for the reptiles.

>LITERALLY HITLER
Fuck these people are hard to reason with
Fuck I wish my president was actually, literally hitler

Attached: FD60B34C-D479-4229-BBAD-DA01CC314778.jpg (750x1253, 496K)

The irony in one screen cap.

Lol owned

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/

Based -> Redpilled

And it's not even old.r*ddit

>tall hating the shorts
Ummm

that face though

Attached: 1554848617084.jpg (640x426, 50K)

I can't believe how bad they police each other. They are literally a full blown cult. Look at this fuck start shitting themselves when he realized he wasn't inclusive enough. It must be a fuckin nightmare to be in these circles.

Attached: 46464648760.png (1051x700, 72K)

Dude. Reddit is a psy op. Nothing on the politics subs is real people. Nothing.

That's really gay
Have whites in the US conceded? The GOP are doing their best to get the black vote without realizing they'll turn into the party of blacks. Whites should just opt out, the game's over. Here you have blacks and jews deciding if whites should be nationalists...The sad thing is, even this small island can't escape it. There was an anti-racism meeting held recently (there was two irish people there)

youtube.com/watch?v=S-0rF1HJL2U

Blackpilled as fuck

>when he realized he wasn't inclusive enough
IT'S MA'AM

You should be blackpilled shlomo. Nationalism is here to stay.

Attached: 1526470285620.png (850x474, 256K)

Why don't we meme Blexit to mean blacks going home to Africa

I wish I had superpowers like you and instantly knew the degree of open mind belonging to everyone in the country and in Congress

>we
>back to africa
Why don't we meme Blacks to become Republicans so kike shills like you kill yourselves?

Only 20% want reparations and it's probably 100% of the 13% of blacks and the rest tribe members

Attached: Screenshot_20190410-004022.jpg (1080x967, 454K)

Holy fuck, what a bunch of faggots (who didn't watch the whole thing).
Thank God most of these retards are European.

>US taxpayers should pay reparations
Why is it never the descendants of slave owners, traders and transporters I wonder.

no because all 15 members of "blexit" aren't going to matter, just like demexit didn't materialize for 2018.
throw the white working class under the bus and shill for shitskin votes.
a winning strategy indeed

You're in denial because of the censorship you push. YOu have no idea what Americans are thinking anymore.

I've heard that it's a psy op many times, but I had never viewed a political thread there. I absolutely believe that now.

>15 members of blexit
>throw middle class under the bus
Who writes your talking points desu?
Microsoft?
I don't even care if bait this place is a shithole anyway

>civnat calling real nationalists kikes
Jews always accuse you of what they're guilty of.
Your pet dogs have been used to ethnically cleanse catholic neighbourhoods in the north for decades. The race war started a long time ago.

here in America we have the constitution. You don't. You're just another irrelevant nation beholden to the European Union. Enjoy your perpetual enslavement.

Attached: 1553707379384.png (723x547, 446K)

Candice Owens is just a grifter and I don't even get who the the target audience is. Liberals will just call her a token black and a race traitor and people on the right don't give a fuck about having their views validated by a some nig.
Who the fuck is funding this bitch?

just watched the full clip of it.

nadler intervened, accusing owens of calling lieu stupid. she gave them a huge btfo. it was great.

You may want to check out black approval for Trump from the beginning of his term to now.

You may want to stop saying that even if you don't, because you'd be wrong. Just a heads up.

It would be hilarious if it got voted through and then the math would start...
How much reparations does each person get? Let's say 100,000 dollar. Then calculate the average cost of a black to society during a lifespan for the last 6 generations and they'll start owing the state about a million dollar p.p.

>nigger starts crying the second the other niggers might start dying
>nigger does nothing except watch elderly man get harassed by their kind

Chiraq

That nigga is glowing in the dark like a mother fucker behind her

youtube.com/watch?v=zTrBXSwwsdI
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ow5wVv2FNs

>we have the constitution, you don't
citizensinformation.ie/en/government_in_ireland/irish_constitution_1/constitution_introduction.html

I'm far more interest in reality than meme polls.
but keep dreaming. you don't understand that the black vote is and will always be the democrats

Attached: reality.png (310x593, 24K)

>senate races
>early 2018 polls
>only one source
Said meme poll, goes on to produce one.

Isn't it obvious what's going on? The GOP knows it's dying so they're trying to fill their ranks with coloureds in an attempt to stay relevant. Symbolic really. The european americans time is up.

Yeah, they did. She held her own and seriously called out these idiots.

>The GOP is dying
The Dems haven't had a platform for two years. The only thing protecting them is the media and big tech censorship. Also shills using proxies to shill all over the internet like you're doing now.

Ireland is kind of a weird proxy to play the libtard from
honestly, i read it as xey was saying it ironically

Cass doesn’t understand English

Stop being butthurt, that's what actually happened.

Attached: bac.png (708x720, 432K)

>xey
wtf is this

>Pulls the race card & virtues muh Jew boss while defending white nationalists
Imagine living in such a retarded paradox

The jews are getting the pincer movement right now

Attached: 1536352100681.gif (480x270, 1.46M)

I'm just an observer of a dying society.
What's up with all the labels you lads are trying label me with? Is this how you dismiss other anons point of view?

youtube.com/watch?v=eKafdEM3z5I

Attached: 3UkJKFZns.png (750x683, 204K)