Anyone here from Seattle? It's one of the whitest cities...

Anyone here from Seattle? It's one of the whitest cities, but at the same time it also seems like that's where all the fucktarded SJW lib arts Feminazis live? I've never actually been there though. Is it infested worth SJWs or are they just a vocal minority?

It kind of seems to me like the people who are the most progressive are the ones who don't live near any ghettos. I'm from Akron-Cleveland where the population is 40-50% black and 90% of the white people I know hate niggers, at least after they've lived around them for a couple years.

Attached: Capture+_2019-04-10-02-07-33.png (1439x1560, 884K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bpAi70WWBlw
youtu.be/nVWX7r1WQLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Is it infested worth SJWs or are they just a vocal minority?
Even lefties are starting to hate SJWs.

Attached: sjw_ejw.jpg (1002x1342, 565K)

My question remains.

I am a lefty BTW. I voted for Bernie, I own guns, and I hate niggers like every other person who had to live around them.

Why is it so gay!?

Better version:

Attached: inCollage_20190410_023026643~01.jpg (1920x1909, 349K)

Attached: Avalon Micro Studios Seattle Wa.jpg (964x1270, 204K)

>heiled
Also from Akron-Cleveland area. Can confirm, niggers need exterminated and most people I know agree.

If that's true then we're genuinely lost as a country. Seattle is a shithole teeming with drugs and homeless.

I'm across the Puget, but go there a lot, and yeah it's white, full of potheads and men larping as women. Every time I read about white superiority all I need to do is go to Seattle and see what that looks like in action. Literally poetry.

>but at the same time it also seems like that's where all the fucktarded SJW lib arts Feminazis live
Yes, because western Euro genes naturally create liberalism and cuckoldry.

Burn it all down and start anew.

>insulates whites who are removed from outside threats become weakling leftist sjw
yes, we know

> 2 kinds of retarded females
The only good one is the one who focuses on her kids

Tell us more about Eastern European genes and how Russia was overrun with kikes who destroyed the world. Please, go on.

YouTube recommended me this video
youtube.com/watch?v=bpAi70WWBlw

Seems like democrats = bad is not just a meme and it is not only about race

Seattle won't be wh*Te for too much longer

>Anyone here from Seattle?
It's not as bad as you'd think. Yeah there's SJWs and bums and shit but they're easy to ignore. I'd rather live around naive liberals than a bunch of blacks. The progressive politics suck but a lot of normal white guys are pretty based because of it.

It’s really only in exactly Seattle. Travel 20min any direction outside Seattle and it’s normal, not a single gender nutrual bathroom in sight. Travel another 20min and it’s guns and freedom and self reliance.

To give you a real world example: 1hour south of Seattle there is a town that is rejecting a recent Seattle driven gun law by declaring it a gun sanctuary city and the chief of police refuses to enforce the law.

Seattle sucks. Watch “Seattle is dieing” it sums it up well. The other 95% of WA is solid red.

The Khazars were wiped out and hundreds of thousands of jews were porgomed by Russians. Millions of Russians died fighting commies in the civil war.

I also escaped the urban decay heroin infested hellhole that is Ohio and left for Seattle before going to another city to expand my career.

I never had any problems with SJWs in Seattle, only niggers. Although, whereas the niggers in Cleveland or Akron would just shoot you and rob you, the niggers here just make ape noises and play their music loudly. The homeless are also a problem but that's just a symptom of high economic activity attracting parasites.

Attached: 1541361525520m.jpg (1024x931, 143K)

I've recently saw another video where a conservative american jewish woman said that even tho republicans are cucks, they still manage to deal with the homeless problem better than democrats

Attached: 77vYy7JSf.png (760x749, 494K)

Look up Greyhound Therapy. They literally just ship them off to another state to deal with. The only beggars I ever saw in Ohio weren't actually homeless or were camped outside some sort of charity like a church or food bank. They probably make up less than 2% of the pop there since the rest of them leave to states where they won't freeze or boil to death over the course of a year outside.

>They literally just ship them off to another state to deal with
It isnt wrong tho

Leftists aren't white.

Hey, i always wondered why the words "pogrom" and "bydło" are used so often here. Those are slavic words, first one mean "massacre" (literal translation would be something like "after the thunder") and the other means "cattle". Were those words spread by jews in USA?

"Pogrom" is only ever always used by jews to mean a mini holocaust, so yes.

I only see bydlo used in Slav threads.

This is better. The other version went off on antifa level gime freeshit, abolish the economy bullshit.

>To give you a real world example: 1hour south of Seattle there is a town that is rejecting a recent Seattle driven gun law by declaring it a gun sanctuary city and the chief of police refuses to enforce the law.
Based. There's something similar going down in Colorado; the democrats of Denver are trying to pass new bills and the rural counties are telling Denver to eat shit, they're refusing to enforce the laws (assuming it passes)

it's just like san francisco tier faggothry in smaller and colder community

Attached: 1523287006008.gif (905x723, 486K)

Here's a better one I just made for you.

Attached: inCollage_20190410_031752048~01.jpg (1920x2182, 609K)

Nah. Norwegians, Australians, mid westerners, poles, etc... They don't fall for that retarded shit.

Sounds pretty nice. Is the weather and infrastructure nice outside of Seattle?

Sure, no niggers, just equally loud chinks. Unironically the kikes of Seattle. All of the young ones come from families of money. Parents ship them here for school and the kids stay in the apartments daddy purchased back in 08. Fuckers do the same thing in BC.

>San Antonio 26.6% white
I fucking knew south TX was more beaned then was being let on. I remember being surrounded by tacojuans in an area that was reported as 70% 'white'.

Whiskey Tango
How disgusting was 'Seattle is Dying'?
Sad. Many such cases
Czeched faggot

Attached: 20141119_112212_.jpg (300x412, 25K)

That's literally nothing. Do they walk around town checking to see if anyone left their car or house unlocked? Do they sell crack? Do they do drive bys? Do they wake you up at 3 on the morning by blaring their shitty nigger music on a Wednesday? No? Then I don't give a fuck about Asians.

What.

Whiskey Tango
Radio Code for the letters w,t.
White trash.

Fuck you
commence the race war

I got to evergreen state college just outside of Olympia (I know but i got a free scholarship) and it’s fucking clownworld out here. I’m watching Jow Forums memes play themselves out in real time.

Jew here. I live on the east side. Hardly ever go over to seattle. Its rarely worth it, especially now that its flooded with bums and leftards even more than usual. They are in the process of turning the east side into another liberal shithole, a mini seattle of sorts. Not sure where im moving next.

you are the big gay for using phonetic alphabet like it's cool

By the numbers the city is great economically

Bydlo is russian for white trash.

It is, not only in Russian, but literal meaning is "cattle".

66 percent white is supposed to be the 'whitest'?

Even Nebraska below 70%... Fug. Given the whites are older than minorities, virtually everywhere in the US will be at or below 50% pithing a few years.

Hard to imagine how this turns out. The change wasss sooo rapid.

>in the year 2010

OUCH

It's filled with SJWs and white guilt. I know this because I used to watch the streamer Arab Andy. One stream he came up to a bunch of SJW kids and shoved one and kicked their ball. They started getting triggered and he cried racism. The police came and he didn't get charged with anything, they were all so mad but you could tell they just didn't want to look racist. He ended up getting some retarded white chicks number. Too bad he went to prison that shit was funny.

youtu.be/nVWX7r1WQLg

Well it's only in major cities. The city I live in now is called Cuyahoga Falls, or as people from Akron call it, Caucasian falls.

Oakland and miami actually increased in white population... things are looking good boys!

Attached: EB3dNrMAk.jpg (782x810, 146K)

Portland is the same way. It's like 95% white, but they act like they're """"diverse"""".

Don't use Obey for the right. He is peak SJW. Use something else.

of course, only people who haven't spent time around niggers can not hate them

Attached: Nigger robs and attacks white guy.webm (540x266, 1.86M)