What’s this guy’s deal

>I’m not anti-Semitic I’m anti-Zionist
>Never outright “names the Jew”
>Frequently refers to Jews as “chosenites” and frequently says “Oy vey” disparagingly
>Hosts bro-Nazis on his platforms
>I don’t deny “holocausts”, I deny “the holocaust”

So is Ryan Dawkins a neo Nazi or not

Attached: 84A68CC4-31DA-4B19-9325-6796BA64AAFE.png (225x290, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/Rys2sense/videos
bitchute.com/channel/dawson/?showall=1
ancreport.com/
youtu.be/gs-35qD71m8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He is honorary Aryan burger who will carry on the work of the NSDAP to wreck AshkeNAZI shit.

It's clear you already know the answer.

Attached: 762.jpg (294x313, 55K)

I just don’t understand why he vehemently denies being anti-Jewish when being anti-Zionist carries the same repurcussions either way

Khazaria isnt Zion

Ryan isn't Nat Soc. He fights the Jews and Israeli's the the smartest and most effective way. He even recently came back to America and fucking lobbied government himself to end our support for Saudi Arabia in the war for Yemen. His channel is the most effective anti zionist channel on youtube and the Jews fear his message because you can't poke holes in his message since he's not a racist sperg like all of us are.

Attached: Jew fears the Samurai.jpg (400x320, 57K)

ry smashes kikes and doesn't like your faggy labels. hes smarter than you

Who the fuck is this guy though? How does he know all this shit? I don't even know enough to know if he's full of shit or not. Are his facts right?

Because it exposes the hypocrisy of Zionism and it's semi protected status as a nationalist identity. Trust me, this is a fight he will win. Israel will fall and he'll still be streaming from Japan.

Can you clarify what you mean by this

All I’m saying is that he very carefully tiptoes around criticizing Jews directly while simultaneously criticizing everything about Jews and it baffles me that he puts such effort into denyin anti-Jewish labels

I don't know why Jews hate him.

He’s an interesting character for sure; he has a seemingly photographic memory and an encyclopedic knowledge of history and geopolitics yet completely mispronounces and misspells the simplest words. His knowledge indicates he’s a genius yet the way he speaks and spells indicates he’s a retard

Is this how you do journalism?? You act passive/aggressive with ur questions? Lurk Moar.

This guy is a little autistic(lives in japan) he hates war and isreal. He is the real deal with really great content on his youtube channel. Super underated and well know because he doesnt sperg out talking about sjw and feminst like 99% of other youtube fags

WTH, I love Kevin Sorbo now!

Send Ryan shekels so he finishes his JFK doc.

I mean not well known

Attached: nZ8QvmLLJ.png (1500x1552, 609K)

made me smile

whats his channel called again?

This guy is a shitskin
This is exactly the type on guy on pol who goes around here pretending to be white and when he posts his hand or something you realize he is a shitskin

His current Youtube channel is here:

youtube.com/user/Rys2sense/videos

But he keeps getting "strikes" on it. He has a backup Bitchute here:

bitchute.com/channel/dawson/?showall=1

But it's not always updated. His actual website is:

ancreport.com/

That's where he sells some longer documentaries like his 9/11 documentary "The Empire Unmasked."

Because he's not anti-jewish, at least not in the racial sense.
He just dislikes jewish culture, and the country of Israel. Perfectly reasonable.

speak for yourself mart sharter

>racial sense
they're not a race, they're descendants from persian mutts and this has been known since 2016, have someone update your code

Zionism is technically jewish nationalism though and most jews would consider opposing jewish nationalism as a form of "anti-semitism."

Hey shlomo, he doesn't pretend to be white so your points not valid. He did however make the greatest doc exposing Israel's involvement in 9/11. Give it a watch and stop posting photos of your hand on the internet.

tism

isn't he native american or something? aka mostly white with some indian

youtu.be/gs-35qD71m8

Do your part, faggots.

Attached: zqyb5CT8t.png (1500x1552, 609K)

Do you need to be a US citizen for your call to matter?

i've seem him use the word "yids" unironically

Ghetto journalist for over 18 years. Claims to get his war-related info from first hand sources. I discovered his channel in 2011 or so and he's been right on most things, he makes sure to correct himself when he gets things wrong.
Unfortunately his 9/11 work gets overshadowed by shit like "THERE WERE NO TOWERS", "5 MISSILES HIT THE PENTAGON", "NO BUILDING CAN FALL FROM FIRE" etc, so a huge amount of his time goes into debunking this, rather than actually discussing. Hard to get him on shows like Joe Rogan etc to spread the word because rational 9/11 voices account for like 0.5%.

bump

Ryan is half feather Indian and self insert as Palestinian.

Highly intelligent. Incredibly talented when it comes to geo politics.

But absolute cringe when talking about race.

Looks like an Italian Jew. What do you want from this Chad?

Well genetically its the fucking truth! They are Yids! Which makes them liars to their own fucking religion!

Attached: leftfags.jpg (894x599, 176K)

hes breddy good

He's an effective soldier, but he has trouble with production quality and getting views. Nobody smashes Ziocon bullshit like Dawson when he gets a shot at it, though.

Still a bit too much of a lolbert for me but, hey, at that point it's splitting hairs.

attacking israel is way more successful than attacking "the jews" idiot, just look at that somalian democrat bitch in congress, she knows how the game is played. you have to criticize jews in all ways but keep it civil and you won't go down the Spencer irrelevancy drain