ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>I'm an insecure/suicidal/anxious person who doesn't leave home
Watch these and follow these channels:
youtu.be/S8CNAiKZEEM
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_K7XH1AIG8wZtQSM56Tyc-CR9ypvCbrF

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>Is it too late to start dating?
As Jordan Peterson says, what's the alternative? Just not to date and wait for death?

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: Boy Girl.jpg (380x380, 11K)

Hey girls

So basically, whenever I have a crush on a girl, I can’t help but act really disinterested. I never smile at her. I try not to look in her direction. I never compliment her. If I speak to her, I usually make fun of her, eg making a joke about her accent or something.

Just wondering, what do girls think about me doing that? How would you view a guy who treated you in that way?

Btw I do this cause I’m a kissless virgin and scared of rejection. I’m scared if I’m nice to my crushes they might think I’m flirting with them. And then they might reject me

Is it considered a normal or understandable thing to do to occasionally just blank your ex's messages for long periods of time? Cos I keep doing it and I feel kinda bad.

Even conversations that I start myself, she'll reply and then I just feel uncomfortable as fuck and don't end up replying. She's not even a recent ex and we have talked loads before. I used to really enjoy being mates with her. But then part of me also secretly imagined getting back together so it sort of felt purposeful, which is not something I really feel anymore. I can't seem to find a middleground with my emotions toward her but I also feel like a total dick for being essentially a bad friend. Are you supposed to communicate this, or do you let things carry on being awkward because it's understood that that's what exes are like?

It's kinda like that bit from Louie where he talks to his doctor, and he says "This is the good part. The bad part's coming - the bad part is where you don't care about her and you don't care about anything."

Any advice on good introductions to a conversation?

A girl interrupted her friend to say goodbye to me when I left class. Does that mean she likes me?

How do you become more talkative?

> GUYS

so i hit up an ex-lover (we met on tinder and hung out/fucked for a few months, no relationship) on instagram a couple of weeks ago. we stayed up until 5am talking and uhh...doing other stuff. we were kinda talking on a daily basis after that, and we uhhh...did stuff a couple more times (we don't live in the same city, currently, otherwise we probs woulda hooked up).

now when i try to talk to him, he seems completely uninterested in having a conversation with me. (he's a fuckboy, i'm dumb, etc, i get it.) HOWEVER, he keeps sending me messages. why? i stopped paying attention to him on instagram because it was getting on my nerves, but he keeps watching all my stories and replying to them. but if i try to keep the conversation going, he'll left me on read or not say enough in his response that i can respond. so why the fuck does he keep messaging me? any ideas?

So do girls want to be treated as princesses?

first guy ive been with just wondering if he even like the sex were having since he never moans. always wants me on the bottom is it cause im not pretty enough? i mean we always do raw and he pulls out

Most guys don't moan.
If he keeps coming back he likes it.
If you are worried ask for feedback and how you both could improve

so how am i supposed to know if im doing it right hes very shy.

Ask him.
Just ask if he has any feed back. You can use it to segue to your next session, then ask what could improve next time after.

>sell something on offer up
>girls is pretty hot
>we chat a little but mostly business
>look at the cash wad afterwards and realize she gave me an extra $5
>text her and tell her
>she says keep it
Do I make a move or no?

Do my fellow guys not moan? Do they not make any noise? What about heavy breathing?

girls,

thoughts and preferences on guys' butts?

>Girl I used to know back in middle school
>Haven't seen her since
>On my FB friendslist though so decide to hit up her
>Make some small talk, actually a nice conversation, going pretty nicely
>Ask to hang out sometime
>Left on read at this point
>Fast forward 4 or so years
>Shopping
>Bump into her in that shop
>She seems shocked, but we talk for a bit
>Ask her what she's been upto and she says she works there, which is crazy since I was planning to apply there
>After a bit of talking say bye and leave
>A few days later messages me with advice an such
>Has since been going all out helping me
I hope I get it cause it'll be nice to see her again, but what's with the complete turn around?

Attached: 1541532548564.jpg (550x457, 13K)

Sorry, years of stealth fapping in the living room (cause that's where the pc was) as a teen has made me silent

did she smile and look you in the eyes when she did it? does she look at you and smile? does she laugh at everything you say?

why don't you ask him

no, it was probably a mistake

Gals, what makes you want to cheat on a partner?

>did she smile and look you in the eyes when she did it?
I was near the door already when she said it so I couldn't tell about her eyes but she did smile
>does she look at you and smile?
Yes
>does she laugh at everything you say?
Not sure about everything but she does laugh a lot

I also always stealth fapped (still do!), but, when I am with a girl, I let it out, I moan.

> why don't you ask him?

how should i ask? does it not sound kinda psycho and clingy to say "why do you keep messaging me when you obviously don't want to talk to me?"

>Gals, what makes you want to cheat on a partner?

I don't WANT to cheat on a partner. It's an impulsive mistake resulting from the emotional high of faux intimacy with another person when my relationship is lacking it.

I like a man with a good ass, it's definitely never a negative. Although, it won't really ruin my day if it's not Chris Evan's level stellar.

So I went to an event with this girl and she smoked me out a lot. She used so much. Should I offer to smoke her out? If so, how should I approach this since we work together in non essential part time job

He wants to fuck

well yeah, me too. but it ain't gonna happen for like a couple months, at least. maybe not at all if he keeps bein weird.

Be a real friend and tell her. Then she can decide how to react to that and choose what effort she is prepared to put in to the 'friendship'..or are you too embarrassed about your shitty behavior to admit you could still have feelings for her?

My insecurities. It really is me, not you my love

>Girls

Is a guy who absolutely does not want kids a dealbreaker? I have really bad depression and some schizophrenia and I do not want to create another human who would have to go through what I went through with these diseases. But I also don't want to be alone.

Attached: evolutionary dead end.jpg (960x720, 75K)

Not a girl but I feel very similarly. Just curious about this one thing, what career have you taken up/plan to take up?

This is a question for anyone.

Where should I go to meet people? And don't say clubs. I'm not that kind of person. I'm reserved, quiet, and educated. Should I try to "hang out" at Starbucks or something? Women seem to love that place.

I just graduated and am looking for a job, and need some places or things to do in the mean time so I don't become a fat NEET again.

Please Respond

Girls, in the ages of 8-14 ish, do you think you would have ever consented to marrying a man if he was handsome enough?

My dream is to become a physicist. If it turns out I'm too dumb I'll fall back to engineer, then fall back to programmer, then fall back to IT work, then fall back to HVAC work.

ask her out again

Girls and maybe guys.

So I've been friends with a girl for 12 years. She's a military brat and I'm one of the longest friendships she's had. I've known her for slightly 1/3 of her life. We're both odd in same ways and we have similar affection styles.

She is on her second husband. I'm coming to the conclusion that she is a people pleaser and her marriage is toxic. Her husband is done. He looks like he hates his life. And he is not emotionally engaged if it isnt something fun he wants to do. If it's the baby or her hobbies, he gives no fucks. He's made her cry and disregards her feelings.

Being a people pleaser she is probably trapped in a cycle of wanting to earn his love. But he was never in love. It was clear sense their marriage vows.

Should I confront her with this? And if I do, should i tell her all that or just go with something simpler.

I've talked to married friends and they tell me to keep my mouth shut until she brings it up. That if I bring it up she will double down because she is still trying to win his love.

God I hate this. Its horrible watching a friend try to earn love from a spouse of 3 years.

I dunno, I think I should see her again irl first again first.

Not sure how the "military brat" bit is relevant, but I don't much give a shit. Fuck off out of other people's affairs, mate; no one asked your opinion on their marriage.

Why does my ex still care about me and miss me a year after she broke my heart.

Idk, man, people are odd sometimes.

To women, specifically those who are on online dating:
How can someone make an impact on you? I've tried my luck many times, gone on a single date with a BPD girl who was too much for me to handle, and have become somewhat depressed with the fact that nobody seems interested in me. Are looks a huge deal breaker? Is it what your interests are? Any hints?

How do I talk to a girl online

I’ve left her alone. I haven’t reached out. But she keeps trying to stay in touch. She has a boyfriend. She seems happy.

It’d be easier for me if she just didn’t care. The truth is I miss her too. How could I not. We were so close before we were an actual couple. I’ve never replaced her friendship completely. We didn’t work as a unit, but damn if she wasn’t my closest friend. I’ll never have that back and I’ve accepted that.

Women can tell the length of a guy's dick by looking at him.

How do I rush relationships with girls? I cannot stand putting up with girls' shit for weeks or months before sex. I cannot masturbate, it just does not work. Ive asked girls out after a nice convo but it doesnt help that my face isnt attractive, the only thing that fulfills my needs is the confidence I got.
Girls, what makes your panties drop?

am woman, can confirm.

How do I hold a conversation with someone?

I know that feel, user. It's been 5 years and I'm still not entirely over my ex, either. Cut ties with her, is what I'd say. Don't be a dick about it, sure, but it can be trying to be civil with the person who broke your heart.

How do I start a conversation with a girl?

>How can someone make an impact on you?
When it comes to your profile:
1. Keep shit short, funny and well written
I read your profile to gauge your sense of humour, your overall personality and how intelligent you are, not just your interests. Also please don't write a 10 pages essay about your favourite anime, because no one cares.
2 Have good photos
Your photos are what sells me who you are. No selfies. Photos of you doing interesting stuff. Funny photos work too, in moderation.
Photos with your dog, family, friends work on people who think that it is important. No photos alone with girls, tho.

When it comes to messaging me: One line or two. Be funny. Show that you've read my profile and watched my pics. No compliments.

Don't appear whiny. Keep things lighthearted. Ask questions, but interesting ones. Don't insist with people who don't talk to you.

>Are looks a huge deal breaker? Is it what your interests are? Any hints?
Both your looks and your personality can be dealbreakers.

Walk up, say hello, and don't stop talking. So long as you're saying something that resembles coherent thought, you are effectively holding a conversation. Interests? Unimportant. Hobbies? Bullshit. Their fucking name? EAT A DICK.

What if I want to know their name and about them?

How do you hold a good conversation?

Yes. I absolutely want kids.
I ended a 7 year relationship because the guy I was with told me "Well maybe I don't want kids after all".

>No selfies. Photos of you doing interesting stuff.
Fuck me I guess. I don't have many photos of me doing stuff because I'm actually invested in whatever it is instead of doing it to show off on social media

I left some helpful suggestions as to what one might do in that case at the end of my post. You're welcome.

I get ya, I'm the same. I don't have any photo of me on my social media.
But if I look at your profile and it's just selfies, my idea is "he sits at home alone all day and masturbates to japanese cartoons". If I see photos of you on a trip, or having fun while invested in your hobbies, or playing sports I'm like "oh, this guy, fun".

Hemingway had some pretty decent dialogue. Print out a few pages of that and voila you're holding a good conversation.

Really?

I'm not that talkative

Luckily for you, dick-eating requires very little in the way of talking.

Anyone else? I hope I didn't make the post too long.

If a girl is laughing all the time does she like you?

Through your hobbies and interests. Volunteering. Churches. Classes. Sports groups.

Sounds like some odd circumstance arrested her from seeing you all those years ago. I wouldn't concern yourself with the details.

If she's laughing all the time she's got a serious medical condition. Her liking you should be the least of your worries.

Interesting way to phrase that, but I getcha.

That doesn't really answer my question

I'm reluctant to date because I can't find a girl that I can have a stimulating conversation with. I want to find somebody who can embrace me as I am and understand my thoughts and feelings, perhaps even show active interest in them. Of course sex and intimacy is great, but at least I can cope with missing out on that one. Is there a way to solve this conundrum?

copypasta from a thread that didnt get replies

I've been with my gf for over a year now and I think I love her. The problem is I literally can't stop thinking about my ex gf from years ago. I cut off all contact but I definitely still have strong feelings for her and think about her every day, I don't think I've ever been that happy my entire life.

I feel really ashamed, I do care about my gf but it's starting to feel like I'm never going to get over my ex. Breaking up would be difficult because my gf is emotionally dependent and we live together, I don't even really want to break up but I feel like I have to. Advice?

Whats your idea of stimulating conversation?

What do you expect from a shitty advice board of NEETs at 3 am? Be thankful you got a response at all, user. That said, there are a number of YouTube videos which can answer your question much better than I.

Keep looking. As a woman who feels similarly, it took me almost 25 years to find a man I enjoyed talking to, who was also single, compatible with me and good looking. And I'm privileged when it comes to dating, because I have boobs.

Well to state something I've actually experienced, my ex used to be very opinionated and constantly liked to bring up her views and how she rationalizes them - and I'd then do a back and forth with her about that (sometimes a literal back and forth kek). This would've been annoying if it was unprovoked, but I was okay with it and encouraged it. She kept asking these inquisitive questions, with an open answer like "if a woman had a genetically deformed baby, is it moral to abort?" like that but otherwise it ranged all over the big popsci questions, origin of the universe, afterlife, aliens etc. We were both med students, to put that mentality into perspective.

Where did you look, and where did you find him? (Or he found you)

Mostly school and through online dating.
We met on Jow Forums, kek. We live together now and it is just awesome.

Oh, well good for you I guess. Through /soc/? I'm eurofag so I can't hope to find anyone though here.

Nah, just randomly shitposting in a thread. /soc/ isn't any good, most people on there are really just perverts.
We had a really nice conversation, that lasted quite a few posts. I found him amusing and really intelligent, so I asked him if he wanted to keep talking. And yeah, worked out fine.
I'm Yuropoor, too. So I know the struggle.

ok, first tell us about that breakup. who did it and why? hs anything changed since then?

personally i had that situation where i loved one girl who was always unreachable for me. this destroyed my relationships, cause i always held back some commitement. in the end i went to her, told her about my feelings and she politely and nicely told me it won't ever happen.
it kind of gave me back a part of my soul i committed to her. no more issues past that.

Girls:

At what point do facial and other scars cross over from cool or neutral territory into ugly? And how often do you pay attention to that kinda stuff?
t. user who's taken some damage

I only don't like scars who are massive, like enormous burnt scars and such. If I can't see your features because you're scarred, it's ugly. Otherwise, it's always attractive.

>face
If acne scar, ugly. Get them lasered
>body
Doesn't matter as much, but I will still consider them ugly if they aren't surgery/accident scars.

It was semi-mutual, she wanted to be a free-spirit and have an open relationship and I couldn't handle it, she wasn't willing to sacrifice having sex with other people and I didn't want to be in a relationship that wasn't monogamous.

She was my best friend for years before we started dating though. I don't think either of us wanted what happened but it had to. I'm trying to move on but it's been ages and the last time we talked on FB (while I was with my gf) she confessed she still loved me so I haven't talked to her since then.

woops

Guys
My boyfriend of 3 years and I were talking and he went to a trip with a cousin so we were on the phone they were with a couple of friends on a hotel and I asked how it went, he said it was fine but he slept on the floor because he didn’t want to sleep with his cousin
I asked him if it was the one who touched him when they were younger but very indirectly because i didn’t knew if it was okay to ask so he just asked if i was referring the one that buttfuck him (it wasn’t), I stayed silent for a moment and then started crying on the phone because when he told me that him and his cousin had “touched eachother” when they were kids in a year into our relationship he was really upset about it crying blaming himself I asked more information about it and he just said touched so I thought it was just kids experimenting like playing the doctor which I told him that he wasn’t abnormal for that and he wasn’t a bad person he seemed to feel better about it so I thought it was it
Now I feel like I was retarded for not being more sensitive about it and telling him it’s a common thing for kids that age
I feel terrible because I been really insensitive about these kind of things I even suggested pegging and other things because he’s cute

TL;DR Should I ask him more about possible past sexual abuse ? Should I let it be ?how do I become a better partner for him?

Let sleeping dogs lie.

Had to google, I had a huge urge to ask him about it but you’re right I shouldn’t bring it up I just felt like I failed as a partner for not handling better before
Thank you user

well, do talk to her. have some eye to eye, very deep conversation, let go of the tension you keep. this will change things, one way or another

What's a good first message to send to a girl I wanna eventually ask on a date? Yes this girl does know who I am and we have FB/Insta/Snapchat contact, but we're not close enough to be friends

Attached: 1558833655096.jpg (700x700, 47K)

God damn the girl I like is so pretty. How do I stop being intimidated?

"hi"

That's so boring though. I don't think any girl would feel excited by that message

dunno, that's how i get my dates evry time

What does the conversation usually evolve into after that? It is not like there is the weather to talk about.

He's just kidding around. Just find a way to put effort into your introduction; show that you're interested

Ok but what if the girl is someone i know too well to "introduce" myself cause we already know each other. But she isn't a close friend, so i also can't message her and have it look natural either

How do you know her? Start a conversation based on that context

no need to beat around the bush. just offer her to do x together, if asked teĺl her she's cool and you want to spend more time with her

girls, what makes a guy approachable?

I'm a decent looking dude, but I'm afraid of approaching women due to nasty past experience. I feel like my youth is catching up to me, I haven't been intimate in half a decade despite having 0 issues getting looks and attention.
People also tell me I look angry, but that's just because my eyebrows look like I have a perma-scowl.

Attached: 1cb083abf1d8c0e4f0a64c885b43f579.jpg (845x463, 51K)

College, friend of friends, also been in some classes together