Honestly, is it really worth torturing and killing animals for protein?

You can get all your b12 and what ever else that isn't found in plants with humanly harvested eggs and milk. ffs trillions of animals are slaughtered every year for human consumption. What if some alien came out deep cosmos and manipulated humans into becoming their food source without anyone knowing about it? Hell maybe its already happening with millions of children going missing every year. I wouldn't be mad because humans deliberately choose to be part of the survival-of-the-fittest game and that these aliens are just on top of the scoreboard.

Attached: Standard_Practice_for_Free_Range_Eggs_Male_Chick_Maceration-t_u0jxi_v-w.webm (1366x768, 2.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PaM9Ct3g1Fw
healthline.com/nutrition/synthetic-vs-natural-nutrients#section1
sunwarrior.com/blogs/health-hub/natural-vs-synthetic-vitamins
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0306987700910909
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do people pay money for meat?
Then yes, it's worth it.

dilate

Attached: discord tranny.jpg (900x1200, 279K)

Yes.

Humans evolved to eat meat so by eating plants and animal byproducts exclusively you are devolving fgt.

Aguante el asado

How the fuck do we stop this?

Attached: My soul.jpg (320x332, 19K)

Stop what?

That grinder is more humane than bashing those chicks with a rock then roasting them on a fire.

The whole fucking practice user. I'm fine with eating meat but why do we let these inhumane practices go on

How do we stop all those shells from being ground up and lowering the quality of our tendies?

I would have been vegetarian had the jews not been behind vegetarianism. I'd even have eaten bugs for protein had it not been jews behind that too.
If a jew is behind it, do the opposite.

that seems pretty fucking brutal, but a quick and efficient and almost painless way to die
Ill still eat my tendies and nuggers even after seeing this

>OP trying to give life lessons while he's unaware we'll still butcher these weak creatures even while we colonise the solar system

Attached: file.png (480x240, 160K)

That isn't up to the USDA standard for chicken slaughter, you're supposed to gas chicks. Bet that's chinkland or some other regulation dodging shithole.

So you're telling me they kill the babys like that, and we worry about that? While they do the same thing to human babies for McDonalds quality Hamburgers?

It is. Its easy to see it as violent and over the top, but those chicks are dead a fraction of a second after hitting those blades. Come up with a faster way to kill them and patent it if you have a better idea, for anyone who is complaining.

>a jew is against white men breeding with white women.
Now you can't breed with white women because they socially castrated your genitals, cuck.

Either those chicks die or humans die.

The choice is clear, we are going to need a bigger machine.
Its funny how much pity animals get while humans are ignored.

the vegan redpill is too tough for Jow Forums. here we have bought all the controlled opposition memes and we think veganism is for liberal pussies.

Also, since OP is lying, this is a process done to male chicks. You only need a small handful for breeding, and females have better meat (and lay eggs). So this is them getting rid of the excess males.

Is it really torture if they die instantly?

imagine the smell

IDK go ask cannibals how they feel knowing their meat can think.

Tough with chickens since their meat quality does not suffer from aminoacids like pork or cattle. Ironically with pork and cattle if you want to extract the prize cuts like tenderloin properly, it has to come from a happy animal who died without realizing because stress ruins the meat. So theres a monetary interest in making the deaths of pork and cattle more "humane" but not so for chicken.

Being vegan is not red pill. Vegans are weaker. Red pi is about the strongest.

Have you looked at Indians who are vegetarians? They are short Small, and lack muscle

Yes

lost fucking hard

Attached: 3425ty6ujt654r3e2.jpg (331x319, 28K)

Meat is not necessary for survival and nutrition. Sure it may be in our DNA but we can't forever have that imbalance with animals. They are at the grasp of our slaughter system and because they can't communicate and organize to free themselves, humans are their only key out.

I know right it's actually so fucked. Like McDonald's hamburgers are made purely out of fetus meat.

those chicks can't and don't anticipate their imminent death and that process of killing them is over before pain would even register

Separating those male chick and female chick must be done manually, are you going to put those people out of job?

i havent eaten eggs
in 7 years
cuz of videos as such

and here a perfect example of regurgitation of controlled opposition memetics

It is. Your feelings being hurt and you being unable to stomach it doesn't factor into that.

>Meat is not necessary for survival and nutrition.
B12 says different. Even vegan sites acknowledge the human body absolutely needs it. Theres reasonable arguments for eating less meat but theres no reasonable arguments to forego eating meat altogether.

>inhumane practices
>applied to non-humans
Only humans get humane practices user, the clue is in the name.
And I'm not even sure about (((some))) humans...

>not being jacked till your 50 years old.
Meat is the diet men were born to be on, don't be a carbboy.

Attached: shawn_baker.jpg (231x218, 9K)

Well, the one that bounced after hitting one probably wasn't. Oh well.

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world
I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself what a wonderful world

>> tendies and nuggers

This guy weighs 400 lbs. Dont romanticize your food with cutesy names you fat motherfucker

And B12 can't be found in humane eggs, cheese, yogurt, milk, yeast, etc.?

that's how cat/dog/women over 40s food is made

>millions of children going missing every year.

Yeah, and most of them are found within a week dude.

Yes

Tesla, Da Vinci

real idiots we have here

Tolstoy, Shaw

who else on the idiot bus

While I do have vegetarian days, you need to realize that for a lot of vegans spouting their bull, that's simply not good enough.
Eggs lead to the webm above, since those are all excess roosters they need to be rid of.
Milk and all dairy products require the annual birthing of a calf, which is then seperated from its mother, and vegans assure me the mother grieves intensely, while the calf is more often than not raised for slaughter, especially if it is male.

Hitler, but i dunno about this vegan shit. I mean you're still killing things which were previously alive, maybe for the health benefits but which health benefits exactly?

Checked.
This. No shell in me tendies.

dunno Tolstoy said while there are abattoirs there will be battlefields.

Clearly protein deficient highfaluting loon ball

What? get the fuck out of here dude.

Those tendies look delicious.

No one said it made you retarded (though we didn't not say that either), the claim was vegans are scrawny and weak, and none of those people are counterexamples.

Attached: vegan.jpg (645x412, 59K)

>Meat is not necessary for survival and nutrition
Neither is food with pleasant flavor or consistency.
Do you eat shit tasting slop 3 meals a day?

Humans are predators you cuck.

If you want to devolve be my guest but theres no health benefits in avoidance of meat. The only reason to be a vegetarian is your belief system and vegans are brainwashed consumers purchasing a lifestyle.

There's only predators and prey, you want to reduce suffering as much as possible? become the top predator then impose your rules on others. The White race HAS to triumph over all of it's enemies, no one else gives a fuck about reducing suffering for everyone/everything.

It all goes bck "what does it all mean?" donnit.

If slaughterhouses had glass walls, everyone would be a vegetarian

Attached: 95709285745908437.gif (400x225, 958K)

Yeah dude, but just admit that Nature sucks for me will you? don't glorify Nature too much, it's annoying and makes me think you're naive.

No because meat tastes good and you're assuming everyone has empathy.

The Aryan race is naive, fact. If everyone was an Aryan this wouldn't be a problem you see, so dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed there's genocides to commit.

Vegetables have close to zero nutritional value. It's mostly sugar and starch, and a few vitamins that can easily be had just as well or better from meat. Meat -- assuming you eat nose to tail -- has protein, creatine, B12, Vitamin K, cholesterol, &c. Meat is the only nutritionally complete food. Veggie-carbs are pretty much trash, and you might almost just as well be eating honeybuns. Also, a lot of vegetables are actually poisonous. Look up anti-nutrients! Oxalates, phytates, phyto-estrogens, &c. Onions slop is slave food.

Attached: meat-1.jpg (900x1222, 604K)

Nature is beautiful.

Humans are not only predators WE are apex predators. This world is only good as we make it so stop with your defeatism and enjoy some steak.

>torturing
They literally get ground to a pulp in a fraction of a second, what are you on about.

It's not a lie, they've done testing in the meat. Yet you don't care because you're a kike.

Yes.

Attached: 4AD1C144-20CC-4F10-BED4-CC33775B976D.jpg (960x720, 108K)

Attached: A8q63SCyW.png (1500x1552, 609K)

Hey it's that guy from /gif/

if there were less people we wouldn't need to factory farm to feed everybody

Humans are meat eaters. Failure to accept this is some sort of hyper sexual insecurity combined with bed wetting disorder.

Attached: IMG_1422.jpg (1066x1500, 923K)

Nah, once I saw an "add" on a dailymotion video by the last beatle guy. It was 40 minutes of animal torture. Good fun, still as omnivorous as ever.

looks inhumane. it really isn't though. it's so quick by the time the signal hits the brain the head is detached from the body and the signal can't be sent back which means they feel nothing.

also these animals wouldn't exist in the first place if we didn't eat them. Their sole existence is to feed us. Without that purpose they disappear from the face of the planet.

if you think of nutrition in terms of protein or carbohydrates or b12 you're already doing it wrong
what an unnatural way to live and eat

just eat. You automatically know what you need because you'll feel it.
Making it too conscious is like consciously breathing. You're not supposed to.

You can easily go without meat. It's trivial. There are no tangible downsides to it. All it takes is that you want to.
If you don't want to you'll find plenty of excuses - I need this vitamin, that protein, blah blah.

>Nature is beautiful.

youtube.com/watch?v=PaM9Ct3g1Fw

>Humans are not only predators WE are apex predators. This world is only good as we make it so stop with your defeatism and enjoy some steak.

Oh wow, so it's all just secretly okay then? how wonderful.

I'm not Jewish, dude you're telling me they make hamburgers out of dead human fetuses what? that's a big claim, so you're saying "they" have found traces of human fetuses on hamburgers? well that doesn't necessarily mean anything i guess. Don't jump to conclusions, there could be some other explanation.

Israeli flag. Hmmm. A provocation within a provocation. Intended to be seen as Israeli to reinforce self-justification of Oscar Meyer abattoir celebration. Right, Sabbatean-Frankist?

Attached: 1554707937562.jpg (1016x698, 197K)

How does one get niacin and thiamin without meat?

Yeah, because before industrialized slaughter of animals when people had to raise, care for, kill and butcher their own livestock people sure never ate meat.

Yes.

Attached: tumblr_nqqbwd4kuQ1s2fj2qo1_640.jpg (640x640, 51K)

The food chain exists so long as humans remain at the top we can romanticize nature.

Why you would want to willingly give up your spot as apex predator is beyond me. If you love animals and want to spare all mammal life so be it but don't expect others to follow.

You can't survive on starches and grain, you literally starve your body of essential nutrients

vegetables lack certain proteins that meats provide

there is not a single healthy looking vegan on this planet

And i mean natural thiamin, fortified b1 is shit as well as b3

healthline.com/nutrition/synthetic-vs-natural-nutrients#section1

sunwarrior.com/blogs/health-hub/natural-vs-synthetic-vitamins

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0306987700910909

its a doggy dog world

Even if you give up meat you are still required to kill and consume life to survive.

Attached: IMG_0414.jpg (1600x1195, 501K)

Kid, you're dumb. By that very same logic i could just eat people cause hey why not it's all whatever, go be White somewhere else kafir.

Yet you don't take that line of thinkng to it's logical conclusion because you're a pretentious White faggot, we get it. Raping killing and eating White babies is wrong because reasons, if you could ease suffering you prolly would but you can't so you simply resign yourself to accept Nature for what it is. You prolly also want to sound tough, like you're manly or some shit.

The answer to your subject is yes.
Didn’t read your post because it was obviously gay.

Attached: A3DF5DFB-A2A5-4F7E-94B6-5B0E7A8AA5B6.png (389x521, 443K)

Animals suffer more in nature than being slaughtered by a human.

I dunno man, it's one thing to be eaten alive by a lion it's another to be boiled alive by a chink cause he thinks your meat will taste better that way. Animals suffer less when killed by SOME Whites, let's not be racial egalitarian faggots here.

If we reduced the human population especially those who's work wasn't worth much or negative. We could easily become a society where meat was raised and slaughtered humanely. (at least in the west)

There is nothing wrong with an animal living a free range type life and eating natural foods. Getting medical care. And a quick humane death. That would be better than the animals natural life.

However, chaining an animal to a cage or in cage. Feeding the cheapest food you can find while the only thing keeping the animal from dying to filth is antibiotics is down right niggerly.

Yes, but many farm animals live there whole lives in abhorrent conditions like small cages.

The only reason we don't eat people is because cannibalism has negative health effects to the body. Humans do however harvest each other for many other purposes.
Raping,killing and eating white babies exclusively shows your biased. Raping,killing and eating babies in general is an antisocial practice which offers little to no benefit which is why its not accepted.

As for tough, i am not trying to be tough, i am pragmatic. Meat eating is a net positive as explained previously so eat a damn burger.

I mean...they wouldn't have existed anyway if not for us. Is their quick and fleeting existence and painless death really that worse off than not existing at all?

At least it's quick.

Do you know the difference between a vegan and vegetarian?

Attached: 1518737774555.gif (148x111, 264K)

Just think about how many animals exist today thanks to human domestication and livestock. Without us they wouldn't exist in the first place which is the real heartbreaker.

That's not torture, they die before they even have a chance to suffer.

Based post desu freud is a meme

Demon rats remove free tax filing

Attached: H7492cTZK.png (1500x1552, 609K)

Lol basedboy op coming at us with some peanuts and telling us not to eat meat. We're humans that reside over all animals in the food chain. Get over it dumbass.

>killing them to eat them is bad
>eating their unborn and nipple torture good
imagine someone coming in and taking your pregnancy every day, only for someone to eat it.

imagine being corralled into a stall where some spic works your nipples and speaks to you in dirty spanish.

These animals are unironically hoping to die ASAP

>inb4 protein, we evolved as omnivores, meat increased brain size tho, cavemen, bible, canines, anything to do with lions, bacon, inuits (eskimos,) tasty, steak, B12, chocolate milk, circle of life, I respect your decision you should respect mine, animals taking over, plants have feelings, you kill bugs, animals don't feel pain, one person can't make a difference, morality is subjective, morality doesn't exist, you're a faggot, your a faggot, I can't be vegan because if i kill pests I'd be a hypocrite, vegans are just as bad as religious extremists, nothing you say will make me stop eating tasty animals, bacon tho, lions eat meat, never seen a vegan lion, omega 3's, omega 6's, vitamin K, vegans are so preachy, you're just trying to make yourself morally superior, an article about wheat harvesters killing field mice, Don't wanna lose my gains, vegans are malnourished, vegans only use emotional pandering, how do you know if someone's vegan? don't worry they'll fucking tell you, vegans are assholes, vegans are cunts, vegans are brainwashed, I like my (animal product), China Study was debunked, Lierre Keith is a genius, iron deficiency tho, veganism is a cult, supplements tho, you can't eat grass, we can't digest cellulose, I know some vegans who are cunts, Jesus ate meat, Onions raises estrogen levels, vegan food is disgusting, I laughed at Earthlings while eating bacon, Cowspiracy is BS because it was made my indie filmakers and even if it is true i don't care because bacon, (animal product) is the meaning of life, Forks over Knives has been criticized, you can't force your beliefs on people, I tried to go vegan but i got tired, you care about animals but what about the under payed people who pick your vegetables? Vegan's are hippies, shutup, shutup hippie, shutup faggot, Freelee is a bitch,