His commitment to being consistently retarded is breathtaking

His commitment to being consistently retarded is breathtaking

Attached: CFDAB689-F65A-41C9-9C63-71593FEC795F.jpg (748x810, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5mbdZcJuq-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=NP7Lixcc_jQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HS4zC_NvffU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your commitment to censoring the greatest president of all time exposes how scared you really are.

Just resign

Attached: its-time-to-stop-posting.jpg (600x470, 32K)

This bait ain't worth the pixels.

Isnt this treason?? You cannot sensor your own president..

i'm batman.

you're not.

Attached: Donald_J._Trump_on_Twitter_@GriffinTimothy_@realDonaldTrump_I_bet_ur_great_in_bed_True!_-_2017-06-17 (1024x518, 303K)

Yes Goy we should make copyright law so strict that you'll be shot for not having proper licencing for every brand you show in a video or in real life

Attached: 1552970781777.png (588x464, 94K)

Are you retarded? He was using copyrighted material without permission of the owner. That’s like saying if the president wanted to come over and take your car without permission and you said no it would be treason

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-05 Donald J Trump on Twitter TREASON .png (640x372, 40K)

What was it?

BASTE

Attached: 1479350036609.png (586x610, 57K)

O F F I C I A L
E N D O R S E M E N T

Attached: 29_Donald_Trump_Tweets_About_Haters,_Losers,_Morons_&_Lightweights_That_Prove_That_He_Should_Pro (522x227, 14K)

Attached: Trump_Twitter_Archive_-_2016-12-07_08.06.37.png (427x304, 22K)

Attached: Donald_J._Trump_on_Twitter_I_know_some_of_you_may_think_l_m_tough_and_harsh_but_actually_I_m_a_very_ (616x339, 40K)

If that video was from Youtube there is literally nothing stopping people from filing false DMCA takedowns and choosing to have the video removed. You are required to prove absolutely nothing to prove that you actually own what you're attempting to copyright. Companies have had their own 100% legally owned promotional material struck down by outsiders filing DMCA claims.

What was it? I'm betting it was something that falls under fair-use.

yeah drumpf needs to

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-10 Donald J Trump on Twitter “Democrats can’t find a Smocking Gun tying the T (640x450, 60K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-21 Donald J Trump on Twitter.png (640x310, 37K)

So they should just let him use copyrighted material without permission because there’s a chance the complaint came from someone else? Reread what you just said

Here's the video, if any of you want to download it.

Attached: 1*3H9XmVR6Pn5Yl0wdL7U38w.jpg (600x379, 59K)

ok this orange cheeto is literally retarded

fuck off lugenpresse jew

Attached: onepostbythisid.png (444x247, 6K)

How is he "using" it? He's just pointing people to something by linking to it.

No, I'm saying that the video doesn't need to have copyrighted material in it at all to be struck down via DMCA as per Youtube's automated system. The people filing the DMCA takedowns do not need to prove they actually own whatever they claim they own. They just take it down immediately.

NO COLLUSION

everyone is equal under the law, the US supports intellectual property. infringing on this would be illegal :^)

I live when capitalism eats itself

Yeah, this was a false DMCA coordinated by MoveOn, can confirm. Democrats, and their "web ops", have been using false DMCA claims on things that go against their agenda for about a year now. Even a centrist like Tim Pool got caught in the crossfire because he made a video about the dragkid, Desmond is Amazing.

It's honestly terrifying how disingenuous and desperate Democrats, MoveOn, Shareblue, and the rest of their PR efforts have gotten. Their party has worse ethics than when they fixed the primaries against Bernie.

>pottery

Attached: john-bolton-wakes-from-terrifying-nightmare-of-world-peace-33572163.png (500x429, 95K)

FPBP. They are REALLY fucking scared. Having hearing on white supremacy and white nationalism? What the fuck? Are these kikes having nervous breakdowns? People are seeing through the pilpul and the Talmudic Babylonian sorcery for the first time in 100 years. They’re fucked.

It was a pro trump video so the copyright claim wouldn't be by the person that made the video, but it included footage taken by tv networks, so it was probably them just being butthurt.

Your consistency for Trump derangement syndrome is even more breathtaking.

Attached: 1517463651523.gif (190x300, 1.54M)

well it ran when i watched it and to be far. during a little photo project i was doing personally, it involved taking 10-30 second images of something relatively static but still as a moving image. i did one downtown boise and some nogs busking started dancing to a Micheal Jackson song.

I can't upload that 20 second piece of creation I made because of this copyright nonsense that amounts to straight wealthtransfer

so good for trump, let everyone see how pathetic our copyright laws and procedures are

Attached: real_ben2.png (512x512, 274K)

Attached: wBbUssr4K.jpg (1024x968, 280K)

only niggers use discord

Attached: original_result2.png (512x512, 354K)

lol muh censorship and fake takedown notices

its hilarious how hard you guys are for this guy when all he has done for you is buy you off with a banana or two in the form of that cheesy tax break. lmao you spent it on a new computer so you can keep shilling

Trump is a genius. He retweeted a link to a fan made video that used the music from Batman knowing it would get taken done and that the media would endlessly report about this "mistake". Trump spent no time or money on this senpai made campaign commercial that would have been ignored, but instead through the media stupidity and the Streisand effect it is now being seen by 10s of millions. living in their heads rent free. Trump is the greatest.
heres a link to the video - youtu.be/5mbdZcJuq-Y

Attached: 1554753425587m.jpg (1024x965, 173K)

ONE POSY BY THIS ID, CAN REDDIT NIGGERS FUCK OFF?

Attached: CAN REDDIT NIGGERS FUCK OFF.jpg (403x403, 53K)

the medias committment to being fooled by Trump is breathtaking. This Trump technique is exactly how he won in 2016 and got a billion dollars in free press. pic related

Attached: a5vblrdm6dr21.jpg (960x960, 109K)

That was hard, Straya.
Hard.
Epic low key shitpost.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x554, 79K)

No, actually I don't think it's like that. I think it's very different from that.

>It's real.
Man I love Trump

Attached: 1527621866060.png (1035x323, 63K)

Also timestamp of image proves OP is not anywhere near the USA. fucking proxyfag OP

Calm you tinfoil hats, pulled it off of Twitter. I swear, you faggots will find anything to get excited about

>censor the president of the United States
>lol drumpfy deleted his tweet it was so dumb lmao!

Attached: 1547405112174.jpg (539x447, 29K)

parodies fall under fair use, right?

What a chad.

Spooks are still wearing out the anonymoose legion thing all these years later?

Fuck Drumphf!

Attached: F2CCDC06-8FA8-428B-8BD0-2C84B8B40867.jpg (960x640, 144K)

The absolute state of MIGApedes

The only thing they know to do is manufacture enemies in order to stifle any dissent against their policies. They're reaching the end of the rope so now they have to pretend there are Brownshirts patrolling the streets.

Attached: XhzMF7dg6.jpg (782x810, 146K)

wow look at all that jew jew cum dripping off your mouth and lips

>Be stupid
>Create and push for for stupid laws
>Stupid laws bite you in the ass
Oh boy, you reap what you sow faggot
Enjoy your upcoming genocide

>Trump still taking shots at Rosie

Attached: 1552404367555.jpg (342x342, 56K)

I hope everyone on your fucking discord gets abducted, raped and murdered.

Removal of that video is the best thing that could've happened for Trump and his Batman tweet. It speaks volumes.

>shills will find a way to bitch about this hilarious moment
youtube.com/watch?v=NP7Lixcc_jQ

Attached: 1541650377803.gif (500x500, 1.57M)

That’s not retarded. Old /b/ was retarded. Not sure which I prefer.

It demonstrates free speech doesn’t exist except if you’re a leftist and with that neither does democracy and so it follows that any win by the Democrats in 2020 will be illegitimate.

Look out trump, Zoro is onto your ass now

>Rosie is a loser
>There's no witty comeback, or nothing, it's just, "you're a loser"
I really hope he wins again.

Attached: 1553383522139.jpg (512x1024, 66K)

This, so much this. There is a lot of people of youtube that had copystrikes against thier own content.

>DRUMPF TWEETED? ME FURIOUS!!!
so what, no one should respect copyright law.

Attached: ronnie14.jpg (480x639, 38K)

Savage.

So is your commitment to being such a royal faggot, OP.

That was a fantastic video and millions saw it, that it was taken down doesn't matter.

what was it?

It requires a Twitter Gold account.

the video in question form anyone who didn't catch up

youtube.com/watch?v=HS4zC_NvffU

Attached: 1553107007928.jpg (291x248, 12K)

>Trump says something immensely stupid
>People in the replies get so ridiculously outraged or make such a cringey attempt at a witty remark that Trump looks intelligent

Democrats are gonna be hung from sides of buildings

fpbp

MEANWHILE TWITTERS MAKES BANK FROM EVERYONE ELSE'S COPYRIGHT INFRINGED CONTENT

BECAUSE TWITTER IS A FUCKING HYPOCRITE

>he doesnt know about executive unitary theory

President cant commit a crime, doofus. Hence why impeachment is a mechanism.

OH NO DON PLAYED SOME DARK KNIGHT MUSIC

HEY EVERYONE KEEP THOSE GIFS AND MEMES COMING

THIS IS TWITTER AT HYPOCRITE ZENITH

Cry some more fagget
MAGA2020

JACK DORSEY

BLOW ME.

>saying anything about eating with that flag
I know you're just a shitposter setting it up but I'll fall for it

TWITTER: LETS FARM OUT THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF ALL OUR USERS TO STRANGE MEN IN SUITS

TWITTER: SORRY DON WE CANT ALLOW COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT

THIS FUCKING NETWORK IS A STAIN ON THE WORLD, SINCE IT STARTED, THEY ARE FUCKING EVIL

Remember that time we found a massive pedo ring operating on Twitter and Jack did not to stop it but censored the people exposing it?