What’s a good way to make $200 a month with no effort?

What’s a good way to make $200 a month with no effort?

Pic unrelated

Attached: D629E050-531A-44CD-A80E-69BE0CBB5A02.gif (120x172, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

modernstates.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sell your body or become a camgirl if that's too extreme.

male? shit out of luck.

You can always just write random shit online for decent money. Try upwork.

>no effort?
Not even a little?
Well you guys are coming out of the woodwork tonight. Nice change from how to get gf.
You can't even cut some grass and consider it taking a walk?

>male? shit out of luck
I think dudes that suck dick are in high demand. But that requires a little effort.

That kind of effort is fine, as long as it takes less then 10 hours a week if it’s manual.
What’s upwork?

What is your education and skill background?

You'll never outbid a crack whore. Prostitution for both genders isn't worth it.

sell your shit

Yeah but 200 bucks. What is that, like fifty blows?

How can one become an anonymous cam girl for money?

You first need to be a girl

Step one. Check.

High school diploma, delivery driver, cashier.

If you got your own place, set up an account with airbnb maybe?

Something like that with the really bad off ones. Some go for less.

You need a good camera, lighting, a mask, and to be good at Reading fine print so sites don't rip you off. Also spend hours sitting there doing nothing and not getting paid.

How can I get into prostitution?

To be honest, you don't even have to undress with Twitch being a thing now. Streaming video games, doing ASMR, or music/crafts are all ways to get a decent paycheck from betas so long as you look good.

OP here
I should also mention I’m a guy, won’t do any gay stuff, and am willing to do limited illegal activities. Also, is it worth it to sell free stuff from Craigslist? Or is that a waste of time

Yeah but how would I gain popularity enough to have a decent fan base who wants to halp me with bits?

What areas interest you? Healthcare, technology, trades, arts, etc.? If you are looking for a casual or part-time side job, then getting into a area which you can eventually progress would be ideal.

Do you currently work, pay rent, go to school?

To be brutally honest, having a nice pair of tits and ass while making sure to stay just in the line of terms of service with suggestiveness is the basis for most of the female streamers who make thousands per month. The general Twitch audience is teenagers and twenty year olds, so they tend to be very much one-track in their interests.

The most important thing with any sort of streaming or social media is networking with people in your interest group. If you play video games or do ASMR or cosplay then find people who are more popular to do collaborations with. You'll quickly be able to siphon off some amount of viewers so long as you have the goods in looks and//or personality.

Twitch has vastly lowered the bar for receiving money, as you can become an affiliate and gain paid subscribers with only 3-5 viewer averages. The biggest thing is having a focus and staying consistent.

>What areas interest you?
Science and technology interest me, but I still don’t have any idea for a career
>If you are looking for a casual or part-time side job, then getting into a area which you can eventually progress would be ideal.
My original plan was to figure out what to do before getting a job. Ive tried to do both in the past, but both times I ended up quitting because they made me miserable and caused me to stop looking for careers.
>Do you currently work, pay rent, go to school?
I quit because of answer above, and I need the $200 for rent(live at home). I used to go to school because everyone always said to get the “core classes” out of the way, but I always failed them because I had no career plan.

>Science and technology interest me, but I still don’t have any idea for a career
These are both areas in my wheelhouse. I'm returning to the medical professions, but also was an A+ Computer Tech for a long time. Let's try to break this down a bit. Science and tech are big areas. What specific subject areas interest you the most? Do you want a career that pays well or are you willing to do something more your tune regardless of income? Do things like prestige matter? What sorts of things do you like reading about in the science/tech fields? How much education and training are you willing to go through once you settle on a subject?

> I ended up quitting because they made me miserable and caused me to stop looking for careers.
You need to find something in areas of interest. Motivation is important, and you aren't going to be motivation or perform well in something that you don't see yourself doing long-term.

>I always failed them because I had no career plan.
This is one of those things that sucks but is necessary if you are going for a degree. That said, you can pretty much test out of your entire first year of college for $0 at your own pace. There are exams known as CLEP which most colleges accept in lieu of full classes. You can power through 100 page study guides and take online courses then take a proctored exam. This might get your parents off your back too since you are making progress. Not too bad since free exams ($80-90 w/o vouchers) take the place of $2,000 classes. Just an option. A link is below to an non-profit education organization which provides free training and vouchers if you take their courses.

modernstates.org/

Sorry for the slow reply
>What specific subject areas interest you the most?
Material chemistry, particle physics, rocket propulsion(one of my dreams is to create FTL trave, but I don’t know if it’s worth working towards that or if it’s just a fantasy)
>Do you want a career that pays well or are you willing to do something more your tune regardless of income?
The second one. There’s other ways to make money.
>Do things like prestige matter?
Not really. I’d like to be remembered when I die, but it’s not top priority.
>What sorts of things do you like reading about in the science/tech fields?
I like reading about new space tech, new materials, and theoretical physics.
>How much education and training are you willing to go through once you settle on a subject?
As much as it takes.

The motivation thing is exactly the reason I need to have some idea for a career.
For the testing, do I have to start at community college afterwards?(it’s fine, I’m just wondering)

>Material chemistry, particle physics, rocket propulsion(one of my dreams is to create FTL trave, but I don’t know if it’s worth working towards that or if it’s just a fantasy)
Are you really, REALLY good at math, logical thinking, and spatial reasoning? These areas all require it. Aerospace and chemical engineering are long roads, not only requiring bachelors, but years of post-grad training. That said, you can't do everything. Physics, chemistry, and aerospace are distant enough that they are entirely different scopes of knowledge, which means you'll have to pick sooner rather than later.

As for the online courses. They will generally cover your first year of college. To get a degree you'll need to transfer those credits to a school, but a community college is the smartest idea as long as it transfers to a 4-year institution. That way you can get an associates first then a bachelors in your area of interest.

>Are you really, REALLY good at math, logical thinking, and spatial reasoning?
How can I find out about spatial reasoning or logical thinking? Math depends on the teacher, I’ve never tried learning myself so I don’t know offhand.

There’s other specific areas of the subjects that interest me, I just decided to put down my current most looked at. I’m open to suggestions in those areas.

>How can I find out about spatial reasoning or logical thinking?
Spatial reasoning is your ability to visualize space. Things like driving a car use it extensively as dose hand-eye coordination. There are tests that you can take which rate it, most notable is that it is a large part of the ASVAB for military, but I'm sure there are others. It is normally considered separate from IQ which is mostly verbal/math.

Spatial reasoning is important for all your interests because you need to be able to visualize models and rotate them mentally. This is extremely important in areas such as organic chemistry where you have to visualize the shape of molecules being subject to different chemicals or pH values.

Logical reasoning is important as it is foundational to mathematics and also necessary for processes. This is often tested in a basic fashion with tests that ask you If X does Y, and Y does Z, does Z apply to X or whatnot.

>Math depends on the teacher, I’ve never tried learning myself so I don’t know offhand.
What level of math did you finish with? Regardless of your teacher quality, many engineering programs will require Calc I, II, maybe III, and potentially other advanced math courses like linear algebra, differential equations, and matrices.

If you have any questions about IT and medical then I can help you more there. The human body itself definitely shares a lot of similarities with understanding applied concepts of chemistry and physics.

>What level of math did you finish with?
I finished Pre-Calculus.

I’m falling asleep, but I’ll comeback to thread in 8 hours.

Attached: 3FAFCAD4-FD11-49C0-89A0-6E6C96ECBB97.gif (169x169, 62K)

Postmates. Zone out, throw on a podcast or some music, turn on the app, mount your phone, and wait for your free 8-12 bucks an hour. Do that all day a couple times a month, especially on weekends, and let the tips roll in. Gas isn't cheap, so just loiter and play phone games all day when you wait for deliveries.
Boom. 200 bucks, easy. You could spend 80% of the time stoned and jacking off in your room and still make that in a month. On the side. Realistically, you're looking at more like 400-500 even for a lazy fuck like you.
Alternatives:
>babysit/tutor 4 times
>walk dogs 10 times
>work 1.5 days at a wagecuck job

What’s the fastest way to find out what I’m interested in? The 3 specific subjects I listed do interest me, but I’m not sure I want to do them. What jobs are available in those subjects, that require no experience?

>What’s the fastest way to find out what I’m interested in?
Probably an extensive job shadowing.

>The 3 specific subjects I listed do interest me, but I’m not sure I want to do them.
This is why I recommended the CLEP exam strategy. Regardless of what route you choose, you still have to take the same general education classes for ANY degree. Think about it this way, completing these exams will cover those and allow you to focus more on the things you actually want to do. There are CLEP exams too that are at least introductory into your fields of interest such as Natural Sciences, Pre-calc/Calculus, and Chemistry.

>What jobs are available in those subjects, that require no experience?
Virtually none. You have areas of very specific interest which require very specific knowledge and training. There isn't really a natural progression path that I'm aware of starting with no training or education. Even if there was, the jobs that you'd take at the base level would probably not remotely resemble those when you are a professional. When you say you want to be a chemist and such, you are talking doctorate level education which is going to be 8+ years of college.