Are white people really a powder keg?

Are white people really a powder keg?

Attached: 1554831179460.jpg (1125x419, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IZkJJur9cpk
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/01/20/business/discovering-nagasakis-secret-christian-past/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Are white people really a powder keg?
Yes, but the ones lighting the fuse are the ones who say they don't want us to go off.

History would suggest so.

We nuked Japan, twice, just to speed the war up.

That was an act of mercy compared to the casualties Operation Downfall would have caused.

Their two most Christian cities and Christianity never recovered there. All because Jews told us to. Nothing whites did against the axis was justified.

We nuked Japan twice because we didn't want the reds to gather the pacific naval assets necessary to invade the Home Islands and make them commie turf. The Japs being literal monsters who assigned no value to human life made it an easier choice than it would have been if the target was white people.

I really hope so.

I don't know about that.

We've since had far more influence within their culture since than before and Christianity seems incredibly rare.
I do recognize a LOT of generic god/angels/devils/demons symbology, just no Jesus/specifically Satan angle. I have seen sin being a subject as well. Could probably use some examination.

Can't wait for the great white chimp out.

Attached: White chimp out.jpg (1024x578, 79K)

I wonder why the government and international Jewry are so nervous. Have they done something wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=IZkJJur9cpk

Yeh, however normies are too distracted by Sportsball players with tribal tattoos and degenerate reality TV such as “Married at First Sight”. Your average normie goes to work and then at night the boyfriend/husband is forced to watch “Married at First Sight” with his girlfriend/wife whilst she furiously posts about the show on her FB feed and on weekends they both go out and watch sportsball and post on their FB feeds abt it. We should just take over and the normies wouldn’t even notice as long as they were guaranteed their bread and circuses.

Yes, which is why the kikes are trying to stop us now with laws. They know whitey is smart enough to realize their bullshit and don't want another Hitler/Nazis on their hands. Hence why they are killing off every Western white country

> nuke the most Christian cities in japan
Do you have a reliable source for that? I’m trying to compile a list of “why did we do this specific thing at a specific place in WWII” of things that get overlooked. Like how Asia was affected in the prewar years, why the Jews were actually targeted and what they did to be targeted, why the US came so late and why didn’t Mexico join the nazis? Also the use of propaganda on all fronts

They won't stop you either no matter what they do. While they focus on whites, look at all the non-white countries praising Hitler and wanting better for their own countries. The Jew can't watch everyone.

You nuked Japan twice because you were about to go broke

Attached: jBTxj2zcY.png (1000x1070, 404K)

Yes

Attached: Poof.gif (618x412, 1.4M)

Discord is run by furry antifa members.
They have already doxed white nationalists on their platform
Don't use discord

poland going nationalistic not so long ago.

Attached: 7575743829.jpg (474x266, 35K)

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/01/20/business/discovering-nagasakis-secret-christian-past/
christian probably shouldn't be used, jesuit/catholic would be more precise.
blacks, browns, yellows, and reds all do small time shit. they fuck with each other individually or in small groups. whites pretty much got that out of our systems, transferring it to sports and developing society. we also did the big shit. whites are the race of serial killers and mass murderers. poisoners of entire nations. furthering and furthering our weapons of destruction while the others play with sticks and rocks. whites could have killed all the other races hundreds of years ago. it would have been easy. few of the other races could even take out their local rivals. we could still do it, if so inclined and pushed.

we chose to give them civilization and technology. this is how they repay us. all bad investments must eventually be liquidated.

Attached: view z.jpg (4000x3000, 1.42M)

>We
Get a load of this faggot.

Awesome thanks m8.

But about what else you said, whites have had the ability to socially evolve faster due to being in a larger concentration in Europe. This goes for Asia too. For spics, slavs, blacks and Indians they’ve had so much space in Africa SA and NA that they could control their lands without full invasion or pressure to evolve warfare the way Europe did. SO I agree wholeheartedly but we are facing the effects of not providing a nonracial struggle to these groups where they haven’t yet to fight a major war amongst themselves in order to unite through victory and without that understanding they’re biting the hand that feeds. I’m seeing a rise in response to describe the cause of why Latin America and Africa are still in shambles, liberals have boiled it down to “it’s not their fault it’s because of colonialism”

TV watching is way down. You named some stupid show that no one has heard of. Most men still have their manhood intact.

aren't jesuits crypto-kikes?

Did they pass a bill to criminalize nationalism for white people?

Is that constitutional?

Attached: download (12).jpg (177x177, 4K)

Take your death and like it. Its unconstitutional for you to fight back

Attached: Screenshot_20190406-050819_YouTube.jpg (1280x720, 359K)

They better be.

I swear to God if we get wiped out with nothing but a whimper..

Attached: 1393991926837.gif (240x275, 847K)

So close..

Attached: 1457303137001.jpg (3264x2448, 1.59M)

if you have to ask, you are not white.

Attached: HONKIT.jpg (854x480, 65K)

Yes. I can't wait to slaughter Jews and traitors in the streets

Attached: 1554836794206.jpg (966x1024, 104K)

Fpbp. We arn't Satanist but they will see the beast by provoking whites.