“Every individual should be treated based on his or her actions”

Change my mind about this statement.

Attached: C1D44EF6-200F-42B2-8D9A-10CF95CD54E5.jpg (750x500, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RwhRJQsusJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shut the fuck up wh*Teboi

This. Jow Forums is a black supremacist imageboard. Wh*toids not welcome.

sure

stfu racist latvia

stfu racist spain

Yes, that's why you can't sing that part of the national anthem anymore Hans. Because of what your grandpa did.

*grabs you by the throat
The fuck you say white sissy boi!?

Attached: FdkGU4ZSG.png (760x749, 494K)

I never said Germany adheres to this statement.

When you have to make a timely decision involving your property and safety, you don't have time to make a measured judgement of a person's character. Racism is a good heuristic.

It goes against our very nature. Pattern recognition is what separates man from animal. It's what allowed us to look up at the stars and realize we could navigate with them.
Now when you recognize that black males, not too young, not too old, are responsible for half of the violent crime, while only making up something like 3% of the population...
It could save your life.

>*grabs you by the throat
Gets 2 9mm HP slugs centre mass point blank. Did not know who he was fucking with.

"Should be" is pretty meaningless when "wont be" is a fact.

Phew. Good thing they were 9mm.

They'll still fuck up your day José.

>“Every individual should be treated based on his or her actions:
Do you want to get everyone killed?

Are you an omnipotent being watching the actions of everyone around the world?

if not, how do you pretend that you know the actual actions and thoughts of a person?

>Every individual should be treated based on his or her actions
sorry Hans but in a Jewish controlled society this is impossible. you see the Jew sets up a victim/oppressor racial rewards system in the country he infests. he does this because he uses it to shield himself from criticism
>oy vey muh racism
then the Jew imports non whites to strength his position. he gives these new arrivals special rights, paternalizes them, blames the host for their faults. so the non white is always at odds with the whites and the Jew loves this. he cannot be criticized nor can his power be checked because his golem takes all the hits.

why you can't ever walk this back is because the Jew will never give this power up, the Jew will take away every right you have and clamp down even harder to keep his power. the non white golems will resist as well because they don't want to give up their privileges and protections.

so sounds like great concept but it's completely unattainable by any political methods.
>Every individual should be treated based on his or her actions

quads of TRUTH

Attached: 1505222181523.jpg (640x640, 29K)

animals are pretty good at recognizing patterns, desu. If we had a little more animal in us, "antiracists" would be thrown off cliffs at birth.

>“Every individual should be treated based on his or her actions”

I agree mostly. And I adhere to generous tit for tat.
But there are 80 million people in this country and they can all stab you before you have an opportunity to observe their behavior.

There's nothing wrong with your statement.
There's something wrong, however, with assuming everyone has the best intentions or is as capable as you or the next person unless proven otherwise.
That shit will get you brained on the sidewalk and put companies out of business.

The vast majority of Jow Forums agrees with this statement. It's just that the vast majority ALSO realises it's not practical to live by this statement, and to instead make blanket statements about an entire race instead.

Animals don't have pattern recognition. Maybe dolphins and killer whales. And maybe chimps idk.

better to be safe and alive than relax and be wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=RwhRJQsusJU

It depends what your philosophical mindset is. Many philosophies see that it's better to die a hero than live long enough to become the villain. It's not even a case of slippery slope, it's simply from which moral perspective you decide to see the world.

when you live in the heart of darkness it's better to be prepared. you wouldn't walk around the jungles of Africa without a firearm. the concrete jungles of America are no different.

there is nothing heroic or villainous about it, it's simply being prepared to deal with the conditions of the environment you're in.

>which moral perspective you decide to see the world
So who is the hero and who is the villain is subjective?

No, morality is very much objective. The person who chooses to commit evil acts for the benefit of his own people/family is still an evil person. It's just that he puts survival above morality.

I guess I didn't explain myself well the first time.

Define evil acts and killing doesn't count.

An act done that:
- you would not want done to yourself
- that was objected to by the victim
- that was not deserved within the reasonably agreed-upon laws of transaction and retribution within that society

Are you playing this out with a christian type morality or some kind of libertarian thought?
I would also not want any problems in the first place but real life just doesn't work like that. It sounds nice but what you said isn't philosophical.

>Are you playing this out with a christian type morality or some kind of libertarian thought?
I'm not too sure. My definition up there is a pretty standard one, but it's one I came up with myself.

This debate was originally about whether it's OK to blame the many for the actions of a few. That's what this entire thread is about. And I have tried to explain that it's immoral to do so.

The only reason you could EVER even THINK about doing this would be if you admitted you were evil but still in the end decided that your own or your people's survival is worth more than objective morality.

let's say you're walking by a group of lions, they may attack you but they may not. do you really want to take that chance?
stereotyping is a natural human survival function.
you live in a comparatively homogeneous society so there is high social trust. most of the people look similar to, they are your tribe. it's easier to see yourself in them.
however a multicultural fuck hole like America has low social trust. you have different groups of people who look and behave differently. blacks are generally much louder than whites, they are much quicker to anger and have violent outbursts, these traits amplify when they are in large groups.
no, no every single black person acts this way but enough act that way regularly. so you stereotype them all because you don't want to be in that situation.

there is absolutely nothing moral about it. you subconsciously categorize people into groups based on your experiences or through data. you subconsciously know that you have a higher likelihood of harm coming to you when you're around them so you avoid them.

the only immorality here is ignoring natural law. trying to subordinate your natural instincts simple because accepting reality can be difficult, especially when you've been socially engineered to believe and do the exact opposite.

Leftists don't believe that because nonwhites aren't even punished by the law of your country when their actions are terrible.

Non-whites don't believe that and when there are enough of them to where they feel they will get away with it, they will smash you on the head and take your stuff.

>let's say you're walking by a group of lions
False dichotomy. People are not lions. People have sapience, making them automatically have more moral value than lions.
>stereotyping is a natural
Just because it's natural does not mean it's moral. Morality > nature.
>you live in a comparatively homogenous society
Is Australia really more multicultural than the US?

so in the same sense if you see enough nonviolent blacks you will realize not all of them want to aggressively attack you?

No, even if you never learned blacks were violent, you would still naturally distrust them due to in-group out-group behaviour and due to the fact they physically look like shit.

yet women are always the victims

so the same as women

That is why you don't say the same stuff you would say to male/female peers.

yeah everyone seems to be part of a tribe on micro and macro scale