PEAK NIGGER

>good samaritan paying it forward goes at a waffle house and sometimes pays for their meals to be nice to people
>nigger shows up
>nigger doesn´t get free meal
>nigger kills the guy playing good samaritan
youtube.com/watch?v=_vHlowaC3AU
Oh it gets worse.
DISGUSTING NIGGER SHEBOON who was there with nigger who pulled the trigger and admitted to it. Was seen on surveillance camera yelling at brewer, because she was angry that.
>ain´t nobody paying for muh meal.
Stop being obnoxious nigger
Then moments later her girlfriend goes gets a gun and shoots brewer and kills him.

Fuck all niggers, not even once, go to fucking africa you dumb fucking niggers then you can kill eachother all you fucking want i feel no pity for you evil fraudulent charlatain liars.
What a joke you all are!
abc7chicago.com/man-killed-at-waffle-house-while-paying-for-meals-handing-out-cash/5239968/
All the time with you dumb fucking niggers. And then we are told that it´s other peoples problems if they don´t like living near them.

If you had a bunch of wild monkeys living in your society instead of niggers you would have a better and more harmoneous society. Even monkeys have more empathy and kindness than these dumb fucking niggers..

Why exactly is it we are trying to help these evilminded fucks with everything. They enslaved eachother. Sold to highest bidder. They love murder and rape do it all the time. They didn´t even abolish slavery of eachother in africa.

Fuck niggers and anyone who associates with them. You are frauds literally catering to a deranged submonkey who don´t know what fucking planet they are on and will kill you at a whim because they are insanely stupid and insanely selfish, on top of being extremely violent!

Attached: go_fuck_yourself_you_dumb_nigger.png (1280x717, 762K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_vHlowaC3AU
bbc.com/pidgin
youtube.com/watch?v=m8eHeTBTua4
youtu.be/K0hD7IffTJs?t=9
youtube.com/watch?v=6NHKpKpzXoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>They didn´t even abolish slavery of eachother in africa.

where did they learn it?

come on, I wanna talk to you cos ur super pissed.

where did blacks learn slavery, who from?

Where they learned it? They fucking invented slavery of eachother you idiot. Oh you don´t know this? Way before any of the few european nations involved in buying black slaves even bought a single fucking one!

Niggers are GARBAGE. I´d rather help every single monkey than i´d help a single nigger.

I can give you a quote that is a millennia old of them stealing eachothers children and selling them to tradespeople. A millennia before european colonization of africa.

where did they get their guns, who taught them to want money?

so they did to each other what whites also did to each other.

move to my next question.

>where did they get their guns, who taught them to want money?

this.

Their ancestors, the Egyptians!

Australia, you are doing better at shitposting and baiting, but you’ve got a very long way to go to reclaim that seat from Canada.

what happened is the negress started talking shit to the guy when he was out of money

she was like "oh so you rayciss, en alllll dat sheeit"

and he was like "no, im simply out of money! sorry!"

and her boyfriend was like "cap cap cap!!!! DIE WHITEY!!"

Checks flag. Checks out.
Checks ID: Daft
Checks out.

African history is dumb fucking niggers running around cannibalizing eachother, enslaving eachother and raping the women.

They did that aswell with the hutu and tutsis in rwanda in 1994. over period of 100 days 1 million tutsis massacred by hutus for being different african tribe, women raped men enslaved.

>where did they get their guns, who taught them to want money?
It´s not a taught thing it is in niggers depraved nature to murder violence and rape and eating eachother, is why most people didn´t even bother with them.

Also you are a dumb nigger making strawman arguments. Constantly trying to blame someone else for niggers behaviour. You always like to blame europeans. But i can show you that niggers behave exactly like that or worse before any european ever set foot in fucking africa.

>"Their [Zanj] nature is that of wild animals. They are extremely black." "Among themselves [the Sudan] there are people who steal each other's children and sell them to the merchants when the latter arrive."[4]
Hudud al-`Alam, 982 AD

>"beyond [known peoples of black West Africa] to the south there is no civilization in the proper sense. There are only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings. They live in thickets and caves, and eat herbs and unprepared grain. They frequently eat each other. They cannot be considered human beings."[4]
Ibn Khaldun, Muqaddimah

>"Like the crow among mankind are the Zanj [African Blacks] for they are the worst of men and the most vicious of creatures in character and temperament."[4]
Jahiz, Kitab al-Hayawan, vol. 2
>"We know that the Zanj (blacks) are the least intelligent and the least discerning of mankind, and the least capable of understanding the consequences of actions."[4]
Sounds exactly like every dumb fucking nigger you see today.

what happened in Africa that things are so bad for them today?

>>where did they get their guns, who taught them to want money?

who taught them to want money, to kill for money, to kill each other for money, to kill you for money, to kill for what they want.

From Jews, the slavers.

lets say ur right, who failed to educate them?

fact : every "nigger" you hate, is a failed white persons mistake.

why? whites took over. that is what happened. they sell them arms and fuck them up on media.

you claim superiority but you cant even help a "nigger".

>what happened in Africa that things are so bad for them today?
Niggers. It´s a natural disaster unto themselves, why everyone including the colonial egyptians for the most part left them alone. Run around like wild animals eating eachother. Raping and murdering and selling eachother to the highest bidder.
European colonization of africa was in the late 1800's do you realize that?

It´s not everybody elses fault that niggers are niggers. IT IS NIGGERS FAULT THAT NIGGERS ARE NIGGERS. Always niggers try to blame everybody else but themselves. You got a group of people who are constantly like this for millennia. Doing nothing else. And then somehow everyone else is the problem.

The comments are surprisingly not racist.
Also this is the victim. I don't know if you fellers feel bad about this but I don't.

Attached: 127260[1].jpg (800x978, 68K)

lol, i noticed the reporter was ugly like inbred or something, then noticed her last name and all made sense.

>lets say ur right, who failed to educate them?
It´s not anybody elses job to educate them. FUCK NIGGERS. They can fuck off. Who do you think educated us? Ourselves you dumb fuck. Niggers could not take 2 seconds out of being wild savages to try to come up with improving themselves or any such thing. They are a waste of time and a danger to be around because they are as stupid as they are violent.

It is not worth anybodys time!

Kek

guy shot was also black, moran
this was another case of a whiteknighting pussywhipped bitch
>nu-uh don talk like dat to muh bebe

Lol, you know who, kike. It was you

>IT IS NIGGERS FAULT THAT NIGGERS ARE NIGGERS

not in a world of white supremacy it isn't. unless ur suggesting that white governments are suddenly powerless to help anyone properly.

It doesn´t matter who it was. Yes ofcourse niggers are masters in murdering eachother. The point is niggers will murder eachother or ANYBODY over fucking nothing. Fuck niggers. Literally if you had packs of wild monkeys you would be more safe.

How about in a world of jewish supremacy?

So you're implying they're not smart enough to take care of themselves so it's white man's job to take care of them? How come they never learned to take care of themselves?

Whites gave many free things to niggers and they threw it all away then asked for more.

They were given the tools to succeed and pawned them instead.

That is why they are worthless and should be treated like subhuman fauna, not full people.

The argument for IQ and other emotional traits being heritable is extremely strong.

read

Attached: 1523518991292.png (642x788, 249K)

>not in a world of white supremacy it isn't.
There´s no such thing. You know what white supremacy is. People not wanting have niggers in their society. Maybe they want their own people in their society and not niggers or a bunch of foreigners that want to latch to them like fucking parasites.

Has nothing to do with supremacy if french people want france to be about french people who exist almost nowhere else but france.

You only have lies and bad excuses and direct fraud you stupid fucking nigger. Always the same bullshit. Why don´t you go to africa and fucking live. Where like 99% of the people are niggers. You´ll have 'black supremacy' there. Enjoy yourself. That´s all anybody ask. Don´t demand to go to other peoples countries.

Niggers should not go to other peoples countries and then demand to be in whatever kind of thing. Do you see everyone else going to other peoples nations and demanding to be in everything? Why is it niggers think they need to be in every nation on the planet. And other people for that matter too but especially niggers.

>If you had a bunch of wild monkeys living in your society instead of niggers you would have a better and more harmoneous society. Even monkeys have more empathy and kindness than these dumb fucking niggers..

Langanpill time!

Attached: langanpill.jpg (500x802, 140K)

i'm implying that if they are as you say they are, they need proper care and education.

anyway that's all from me, hate all you want, if you don't have a solution ur part of the problem.

care and educate.

>they are entitled to proper care and education
>from my tax dollars

They are not entitled to anything but deportation.

Son, I can tell you had an easy no work life.

Solution is to blockade Africa and cut all communication. Unless a more powerful military wants to exploit their resources because they are weak and cannot defend themselves.

I get you're trying to say it's the kikes fault for taking a bunch of wild monkeys and spreading them into the west. And it's the kikes who are forcing everyone to pretend they're not monkeys.
But let's not pretend that they're still not savage low IQ monkeys that cannot be integrated into normal society.

Attached: 8bc0b8d6d9086493f62087e95837dc44.jpg (640x426, 32K)

We've been trying for decades. All we did was make them dependent on foreign aid. As soon as Europeans leave most African countries descend into dictatorship, followed by a civil war and genocide, followed by another dictatorship. They were honestly better off under colonialism

You have to be trolling. Also try making statements instead of asking leading questions like a pussy bitch trying to score a gotcha

niggers literally need to all drop dead from a manufactured virus some angry autistic dude will make in the future. that'll be the day..

>AYO WHYBOIII GIMEEE SOME OF DEM GREEENS CRACKA WAT U ONLI GIVE EM TO WHYPPL?
>s-sorry miss I....
>AYOOOO NIGGAAA GET DA FUQ OUTAHERE WITH THAT MISS SHITT NIGGA YOU TRYING TO FUK MA BITCHHH NIGGAAA
*pop pop pop*
>SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEET WE WUZ KANGZ
>DINDU NUFFIN

Samefag

many others have said in many other threds about this:

negroes can not think about the future

they are bred to live in the moment

catching fruit from trees or whatever happened in africa.

>i'm implying that if they are as you say they are, they need proper care and education.
No they don´t. They need to fucking take responsibility for themselves and do these things for themselves. You are a fucking deranged violent child. And you expect everyone else to run around wipe your dirty nigger ass.
I give you quote millennia old way way way way before europeans were even in africa. Showing niggers acting exactly like they always do. With what is it the arabs witnessing them do it. Which is why everybody left them alone, they act like wild animals and eat eachother and run around raping and stealing eachothers kids and all this shit. Child doesn´t know his father.. millennia ago this is the case.

And what do you say.
>well who failed to educate them.
THEMSELVES.. Themselves. Niggers never take responsibility for themselves or improving themselves as a people or as a group. It´s always somebody else need to do something from niggers. Take your head out of your ass you dumb fucking nigger.
What several thousand years go by and all the world should care about is whilst others are doing stuff niggers running around like wild monkeys eating eachother in africa. IS WHY THEY LEFT THEM ALONE. They hope they realize ok let´s stop doing that. But nope. What niggers do. Blame everybody else for why they were doing that.

Thanks for the quick rundown

Attached: 1533024663439.jpg (379x501, 55K)

>good things happen at a waffle house, EVER
>said no one

Kek

Attached: 1554732819397.jpg (550x1024, 87K)

>lets say ur right, who failed to educate them?
It was no one's duty

well they did learn to read and write, not bad for monkeys

Let's see the millennia old quote then

Attached: smugyfox.png (986x1000, 99K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=_vHlowaC3AU
There's a teleporting Jew @ 0:30

>well they did learn to read and write, not bad for monkeys
bbc.com/pidgin
they are not very good at it

>niggers literally need to all drop dead from a manufactured virus some angry autistic dude will make in the future. that'll be the day..
Ofcourse not but here´s what needs to happen. They all need to live only among eachother, so niggers only live with niggers. Bring them all in close proximity. And then they are told. Unless you stop acting like packs of wild niggers. You will NEVER get a better society. You will NEVER get permitted to move to another society. You will ONLY GET exactly how you run your own societies. If you fuck up you will get NO HELP about it. Have fun.
You can even start them off with a decent society and proper infrastructure made by others which they ofcourse can´t into. But then otherwise just completely fucking leave them alone.

It´s not worth the effort to have these people in anybody elses society. Because whenever they nigger around THEY JUST BLAME YOU!
>oh it´s because there´s not enough niggers in society it´s because there´s not enough niggers in x, it´s because not enough niggers have jobs blablablablalbbla..
Problem solved all black country. Run it. Only niggers in everything.
>b..but muh white peoples fault n shiiet.
Yeah see they can´t do that anymore. Well they´ll just try to do shit with regards to history whilst ignoring themselves and then go talk about that. Trick is to just ignore these fucking niggers till they pull their head out of their ass. We had the wrong approach all along!

Already quoted it.

I know you think you're being clever, but there's nothing clever about your simpleminded line of questioning. You haven't lived near niggers. They are not abos. While abos have some mild feral tendencies, niggers have no such restraint, whether it be out of stupidity or fear of consequences, abos are far less dangerous than niggers are.

Try actually living near them. Niggers are the worst humanity has to offer, and should only even be associated with humans by virtue of their vague resemblance to actual human beings.

You really have no idea what you are talking about.

And again another point added to why hating niggers is a thing. Low IQ black folks be like why they hatin on us man nevertheless.

unfortunately, that isn't happening because niggers serve as a wedge to divide society making it easier for corporate bankster jewish control.

you're lucky you live in a country where you only have to see niggers sometimes, but I guess you're as doomed as the rest. At least in Denmark, all the farmers can strike and shut down the country one day if things get too bad.

There are more ofcourse.
>"They [the Shu`ubiyya] maintain that eloquence is prized by all people at all times - even the Zanj, despite their dimness, their boundless stupidity, their obtuseness, their crude perceptions and their evil dispositions, make long speeches."[4]
Jahiz, Al-Bayan wa`l-tabyin, vol. 3

>"Their [Zanj] nature is that of wild animals. They are extremely black." "Among themselves [the Sudan] there are people who steal each other's children and sell them to the merchants when the latter arrive."[4]
Hudud al-`Alam, 982 AD

>"Of the neighbors of the Bujja, Maqdisi had heard that "there is no marriage among them; the child does not know his father, and they eat people -- but God knows best. As for the Zanj, they are people of black color, flat noses, kinky hair, and little understanding or intelligence."[4]
Al-Muqaddasi (fl. 966), Kitab al-Bad' wah-tarikh, vol.4

Education does not equal IQ improvement.
Joining a basketball team doesn't make you taller.

Attached: 1551931137311.jpg (632x752, 96K)

> buying meals and handing out cash at a Waffle House

Great idea.

Are you gonna pay for my meal, man? What do you mean you mean not today? I came here for free food, bitch! BANG! BANG!

DO NOT FEED THE BIRDS.

FEEDING WILD ANIMALS CREATES A DEPENDENT POPULATION AND UNSIGHTLY MESS.

Attached: 1541801791926.jpg (1809x640, 228K)

Guess what happens when you don't do your homework in Nigtopia?

Attached: Sheeeeeeeeeeet.png (801x622, 299K)

Didn't Lincoln want to ship them back to Africa?

>unfortunately, that isn't happening because niggers serve as a wedge to divide society making it easier for corporate bankster jewish control.
Niggers are foreigners being in a country of another ethnic group. Then because niggers act so terribly. They can manufacture this concept that you are bad for not wanting foreigners. Because look how you dislike niggers for 'no reason whatsoever'. Then they bring of tons of other foreigners, then all of a sudden your people are gone in your own country where they existed pretty much nowhere else, and your country is filled with foreigners and niggers talking about how they are just as much your people as you when they are not busy being peak nigger and doing the mayhem them do.

No ethnic group should be overrun by foreigners. Niggers should be with niggers where niggers are! We should not pretend that everyone should be in same society as everybody else. Especially when people are so fucking different like this to begin with.

Sorry bub. Egyptians had slaves way before all of this
Africans were the slaves

>Guess what happens when you don't do your homework in Nigtopia?
Wew, it´s like everything with niggers is a fucking overreaction.
>you didn´t do your homework, let me beat you to death 5 year old punk!
It´s like an elephant in a china shop.

citation needed

>nice guy enters waffle house
>gives out money and pays for food
>saying goodbye and joking with customers
>negress walks in
>ayy yo, wey mai gibs bees ats
>sorry no mor-
>POW POW POW

DAS RITE

Attached: 1541007310895.png (1000x500, 312K)

I'd compare niggers to Gorillas but Gorillas are some of the best fathers in the animal kingdom and have higher IQ's than the average african black in a lab setting. Fucking hilarious.

Attached: 1547253400261.png (990x1482, 268K)

High testosterone, low IQ, and lack of self control, are a deadly cocktail.

>Sorry bub. Egyptians had slaves way before all of this
Africans were the slaves
No only very small amount of africans were servants to egyptians. They left subsahara nogs completely alone just like everybody else did. And when you see the arab description much later it´s very clear why. Just like running around like wild animals eating eachother.

Egypt was also a colonial empire just a stonethrow into africa from middle east. Using the ore under the nogs feet, and pushing them around/to the side to get to it when necessary.

Nigger enslaving eachother is not something they learned from egyptians. It was the only fucking thing they were doing. Just roaming around the planes murdering and raping and enslaving eachother and selling them to others. You can say they picked up idea from egyptians that they could do that. But anyways that doesn´t change that they were doing this practice before the arab/muslim caliphates encounter them. which was itself way before europeans colonized africa or even bought a single black slave of the already existing trade market.

I think we may need to support repatriations, rather than reperations.

How are you managing to type with all those cocks in your hands?

>beating a kid to death
>charged with child abuse

Attached: 1528643358893.gif (607x609, 753K)

OMG LETS BAN GUNS FINALLY TO STOP THIS

Attached: D0BZcR7X4AEq2au.jpg (702x960, 132K)

Altruists get the rope too

Far more to it than things as simple as that user. We've been fed lies that all races are equal, all capable of the same thing, can coexist. It's all a lie.

Attached: 1532125758306.jpg (3428x2888, 1.85M)

This is why you don't talk to blacks beyond the bare minimum needed to get away from them. When has a white person ever done anything like this? But there's a nigger killing and / or raping a white person story every single day in America and it never makes national news. The only thing that makes the national news and gets every kike in the country kvetching is the one time a year a white person does the same to a nigger. Fuck niggers and fuck jews.

And again you can´t just say it is egyptians fault cause the dumb nogs they pushed around and in some cases used as servant. Got the idea to do it to other nogs for thousands of years till muslim arabs arived, and then later european arrived and bought some.
Europeans have been slaves by many groups through history. Including been enslaved by eachother.
This is why europeans eventually abolished the practice. The main difference why they at first got into the black slave trade. Is that these were peddled by the other niggers, and by the arabs as NATURAL SLAVES, because they were so dumb they were like wild animals. So you can get them to do simple work, or be servants, and buy them cheap. But don´t expect too much of them. Cause they behave like wild animals if you aren´t careful.
Since a few european nations needed manpower for some simple tasks. Since it´s hard to run your own country and building colonies somewhere else. They thought hmm this could be perhaps a bit helpful. But they were not very efficient and overalll it was not very good, except for very simplistic stuff.

Inspite of this the FEW european nations who were even partaking in that for a period. they thought ok look they act like wild animals but they are clearly human beings, And so we need to abolish the practice, including for them. So maybe that will help them build a better society.

Niggers in africa just got mad that british for example was trying to ruin their commerce. And slavery of blacks by niggers in africa, continued till like very recently and infact in some areas it´s still ongoing.. All the while blacks in USA complain about picking cotton for a tiny percentage of americans ages ago, aka their ancestors did, no black person living today ever did. It´s what 154 years ago. Also given liberia carved out for them to be repatriated to. So they had their independent country they could run 100%. They pretty much refused to go for all those years.

Money is just a representation of wealth you stupid kike. When money didn't exist they slaughtered each other for women, trinkets, and fun. Money is entirely irrelevant for why they kill each other. If money was some special evil force independent of other types of property then all the other races would be violently robbing the shit out of each other too, but they're not.

Attached: 1441763228840.png (550x351, 36K)

>Altruists get the rope too
They mean well. And it can work in regards to other people. But it´s mostly supposed to be towards your ingroup in your own country. It´s bad idea to be too nice to foreigners in your own country. Because they start maybe not respecting you enough. And they really should be in their own countries to begin with. You can´t have too many foreigners in your country to begin with. Just leads to ethnic strife since foreigners are default traitors.

But with niggers it´s just trying to habilitate someone who need the exact opposite treatment since they don´t take responsibility for their own behaviour as a person or group. The best thing you can do to help niggers is to force them to live only among niggers. Not only because that´s how it is supposed to be. And then they get a society that only caters to black people as they always talk about. Because you got nothing but black people in it. But MORE IMPORTANTLY Because then they run out of excuses and HAVE to begin to behave differently or their society will just keep being shit. As long as they can pretend someone else need to do something for them. That´s exactly what they do.

I've been trying to find that video of a German giving food or clothes to illegals that arrived at a subway. They all swarm him and take everything after a few seconds and the look on his face is hilarious.

We should've never freed niggers from slavery.
I'm 100% convinced.

They basically replaced the European serf.

THEN DID MAXINE WATERS COME IN AND SAY,
>HE DIDNDU NUFFIN WRONG?
youtube.com/watch?v=m8eHeTBTua4

Attached: smollett.jpg (720x803, 68K)

>I've been trying to find that video of a German giving food or clothes to illegals that arrived at a subway. They all swarm him and take everything after a few seconds and the look on his face is hilarious.
Let me see if i can find it, because i know where it is from.
Yeah it was during the 2015 immigration flood when they walk through europe. You got all these virtue signalling people who meant very well. They got crash course in how arrogant and selfish these immigrants are. They are ofcourse not refugees. Because nobody who just escape their head being chopped off act so ridiculous to someone who is trying to give them things after they are in another country.
They come from different countries, pretending to be 'refugees' in order to get out of applying for legal immigration. Because under refugee status they can seek asylum. Which is TEMPORARY refuge. With the clause that they are supposed to go back ASAP once conflict is resolved. Also they are supposed to go to nearest safe country. These idiots do neither because they are frauds. So what they do is show up without papers so you can´t run check of where they come from and who they are. And then they pretend they are war refugees seeking asylum. And really they are no different from parasite moochers who just want a better standard of living, taking advantage of what another people have created, instead of improving their own countries.

ur mom lol

with open gates has the scene you are looking for in it
youtu.be/K0hD7IffTJs?t=9
one of the most shoah'd videos

THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO COULD MAKE THEM FIGHT LIKE THIS IS THE CENTRAL BANKERS AS THEY HAND OUT MONEY LIKE NOTHING OR THEY GET MONEY LIKE ITS NOTHING WHICH NATURALLY MEANS THE OPPOSITE IS TRUE IN NATURE BUT THEYRE DOING ILLEGAL SHIT BY COUNTERFIETING SO NIGGERS BEEZ JEALOUS OF THE COUNTERFIETERS, NOONE WHO GETS THE COUNTERFIETERS MONEY SAYS NOTHING, THE PEOPLE WHO TAKE OUT LOANS, AND SO THEY GET JEALOUS AND OOGA BOOGA OUT WANTING WHATEVER.

THE CENTRA BNAKERS NKOWS THIS AND ENCOURAGES IT AND PAYS YORU SENATORS TO OOGA BOOGA OUT AGAINST AMERICA(WHITE)

youtube.com/watch?v=6NHKpKpzXoU
Here it is. Just look up 2015 immigration crisis or 2015 immigration flood or 2015 immigrants i think you can find many videos like that. I remember a lot of episodes where these refugees just rob people trying to give them stuff. Or complain about the most ridiculous things so that you almost get pissed off that that person is even remotely allowed in that country. WHICH HE OFCOURSE SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN. That´s also the sad part.

Only White people could teach Blacks how to enslave. It's impossible for Blacks to have the mental capacity to enslave each other. Even tho we see slavery happen in other species of low intelligence, like ants. Blacks could never figure that out on their own.

>nigger shoots a random dude for not giving free shit to her sheboon
>"we will now spend the days, weeks and months ahead to figure out why it happened"
IT'S NIGGERS, IT'S FUCKING NIGGERS, HOW IS THIS STILL NOT OBVIOUS TO THESE PEOPLE

Attached: N_oavaAb_400x400.jpg (400x400, 10K)

did everybody forget this story?

Attached: confusion of tongues.png (450x522, 193K)

>Or complain about the most ridiculous things so that you almost get pissed off
I remember some videos were they threw their food away because it was not "good enough" for them.

Fuck off you dumb abo. You were classed as fauna once upon a time and culled. History should repeat itself.

I was surprised to see he was black too. If you see his Facebook (linked by an article in one of the first searches on his name) you’ll see “nigga this” “nigga that”. Further searches for the incident show stills of the waffle house, which is nigger city.

It’s a bit curious how this “Good Samaritan” got his money. I mean, shit, waffle houses are the shadiest places to be in rural America, if we’re being honest. But it used to be they were majority white.

no no its not that everybody forgot this story, its that the fucking jews bitched and griped, worked with teh fake science niggers from earlier and are trying to bash down on everyone. since science since newton has been bullshit.
you had newton
then it wnet to whats in space
then it went to aether
then it went to 20th century particles

which are all bullshit.

Attached: GXWdZ4YVn.jpg (782x810, 146K)

>Only White people could teach Blacks how to enslave. It's impossible for Blacks to have the mental capacity to enslave each other. Even tho we see slavery happen in other species of low intelligence, like ants. Blacks could never figure that out on their own.
They probably saw egyptians doing it. And no they were doing it way before europeans set foot in africa or purchased a single black slave from existing trade market. You can say arabs somewhat streamlined the sale of black slaves. But they were doing it even before the arabs. They run around murdering and raping eachother, and taking eachother as servants. Not so much as slaves because that implies nogs was trying to build something or do something that required labour for a project. But like as servants.
>ogga do stuff for me or i kill you.
Take mansa munsa a muslim convert nigger. When he went to mecca he had entire entourage of nigger servants and slaves etc. with him.
This whole notion that europeans taught niggers how to enslave other people it is a complete misunderstanding of history. the few europeans that purchased black slaves. Tried to stop the africans from selling and doing it later. Africans didn´t want to. You got it backwards.

>they sell them arms

They're too stupid for the 2A, I agree. It was meant for whites only.

Fucking Christ m8
You're one of them people haha
I hope you don't breed.