Waffle House murder

Victim paid for others’ meals, handed out cash but wouldnt pay for Murderer's meal so he shot and killed him.

gainesville.com/news/20190408/waffle-house-murder-victim-paid-for-others-meals-handed-out-cash

>victim pic related

Attached: dFmbuYc[1].jpg (600x400, 21K)

Oh, OK.

>shooter

Attached: mgQCZ3K[1].jpg (608x342, 16K)

Test

Holy kek those comments on the article

One less cuck. Thank you, based black man.

>going to a Waffle House at 3AM
I've seen those world star hip hop submissions, that's witching hour for negros

waffle houses are generally very sketchy. even in my very white reasonably safe college town they have armed guards outside them at night.

I wanted to say he looks Jewish but then I remembered he was handing out money

you haven't experienced the south if you haven't gone to a waffle house at 3am, it's like coming to brazil and not picking up a tranny on the street

God, I could go for scattered, covered, and topped right now.

Whoa there you fag, go dream about trannies somewhere else

It's like 5pm for them. Time to let go and unwind after a hard days chimpin'. Sunrise is like 10pm, nigger bedtime.

I learned to knock like a nigger when I was a cop so they'd answer the door at 9am so I could carry them to jail for whatever court date they failed to get out of bed for last time.

Attached: image.jpg (348x450, 28K)

Nah, that's the hashbrown order.
I like my trannys dead, dismembered, and discarded.

Attached: 1494070189778.jpg (750x445, 277K)

How does one knock like a nigger?

“What we’re trying to find out in the days ahead is if this was truly a verbal argument that turned into a murder case or if there is something missing there.”

Looking for more excuses for murderous niggers? Why should it even matter??? hang the coon and its fucking she boon!

Attached: 1278227851812.png (298x409, 105K)

>Handing out $20 bills and paying for people's meals.

Tell me this isn't a SJW's fully conscious or subconscious way of looking for a hooker or concubine. Go ahead. Make that claim.

Burgers are so damn casual about murder... I don't fucking get it..

>Saudi Flag
>so damn casual about murder
Nice, and nice digits

They posted a fake pic of the victim. The victim was black but I still stand by what I said.

That's not the victim. All you did was search his name and it showed up on some news aggregate website in an unrelated article.

Attached: WFaWH85nF.jpg (755x754, 162K)

Firing an AK into the house with no regard for life.

This country would be a much different place if it were actually run by whites.

OH NO NO NO NO NO
PH..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'd been wondering about that. Handing out $20 dollar bills at random and paying for people's meals doesn't really sound like a white thing to do.

White people (at least some of them) think about charity, rather than trying to be Jesus and handing out miracles to their local community to cultivate gratitude and subservience. Whites understand B.F. Skinner and that conditioning isn't usually that simple, it takes a little more subtlety.

Probably with a beat. I remember some stoners got pissed one time because I rang the doorbell when I showed up and it made them paranoid it was a cop.

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 446K)

Unorderly knocking. When I was buying trees from nigs in the hood you never knock knock knocked or rapid knocked, you did random knocks or knock like a rap beat, unless you wanted to troll them into thinking you were police.

I always knocked like a cop. I'd get niggers all wide eyed. I couldn't help it. I'm White! By the way I'd knock it would be like I'm the gestapo and they are jews hiding inside. I know this because I used to do one of the most dangerous jobs in America. "Pizza Delivery" and I live in Ga. so blacks are every where. It would suck because they would take minutes to answer a door and then stiff most the time and act like rude uncouth niggers which they are most the time.

If only they had the death penalty for this.

>inb4 but they do
Appealing for so long until it gets converted to life isn't the death penalty. They have to hang at most one month after conviction for there to be any justice to the victims.

Attached: 1420192940077.png (2560x2489, 553K)

People will come to stores and rob and murder employees too. Since they typically stay open later.

In 2014 alone, at least 20 pizza delivery drivers were shot in the US. Compounding all these lowlights is a high risk of bodily harm; the Bureau of Labor Statistics routinely ranks pizza delivery as one of America's most dangerous jobs.May 8, 2015

Attached: password.jpg (592x768, 136K)

All dead trannys I saw,were all shitskins
But MUH whites are getting feminized

Good to know for future reference, thanks brother

DAmn he sure showed him

Attached: 1554772521687.jpg (280x264, 35K)

>pic related is not related

Attached: pHAGOTPOPO.png (536x593, 130K)

What the fuck is with "THE KNOCK" . I worked in telecom in various hoods and i always got the "Yo knocks like da po-po. U a cop ?". How the fuck does a normal civilised human knock like a cop. Fucking niggers.

Waffle House is a chain restaurant all over the US you brown shit stained monkey. Now GTFO and shoot your neighbor for their moped and post it on Bestgore, faggot.