Americans here are a joke and NOT WHITE

They are not even really white, all of you faggots have at least 10-15% nigger genes inside of you. Deal with it. Only true whites are found in Europe, mostly in eastern Europe. Germany is fucked too, but me: 100% European, gene tested.

Americans with their nigger DNA talking how superior they are, remind me of balkantards fighting over their shithole countries and being proud of it.

Cringy and pathetic.

Attached: 48423C9C00000578-5283243-The_identity_of_these_lovers_remains_to_be_unknown_yet_the_photo-m-8_151627 (634x1068, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whiter than you Hans

Attached: 1552174628722.jpg (239x182, 17K)

He's about as German as the German Revolution.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution

Attached: 43543.jpg (745x678, 173K)

bakala durka durka indeed merkel merkel a sherpa allah

>germ flag
>source: my ass
>Cringy and pathetic
Indeed.

The only thing pathetic here is the Jew - you - larping as White omegalul

This is some pretty fucking stupid bait yet Jow Forums will still reply to it. See you in the archive.

krautkeks don't even have any bad boii nazi street cred to use anymore. just laugh at them and their faggy eu, overpriced lager, and subhuman third world suicide bombing imports. lol. they're as bad as sweden.

Attached: 1536530569148.jpg (330x330, 59K)

nope, only one out of twenty white Americans are tainted, shill

Attached: 1517698689001.png (843x726, 148K)

Fair that its certainly euro mutt, but all european.

Attached: Ethnicity.png (1166x474, 39K)

> Cringy and pathetic.

Attached: ohmy.gif (220x220, 127K)

I always thought that the Amerimutt meme was about how American whites all mixed with eachother. Do Europeans actually think that American whites are 15% African.?

yes, they actually think every american is a mexican, it seems

kinda cute

Well thats how it originally was, but the "le 56%" meme kinda distorted that.

E-Everyone.. post your pink nips n-now. Don't be shy

Attached: 916d849bb23a4198fdc3b96fa6198378.png (256x256, 32K)

Yeah hans, show us your aryan mustache or gtfo.

Attached: tumblr_o8laebrGuF1s5cpmno1_400.gif (360x202, 3M)

I see the "La Goblina" meme, and it's funny and all. But only mexicans look similar too it.

Sometimes Europeans are just too haughty for their own good. They start thinking they're so much better than us. "Yankee couldn't handle his negro, Sven here is going to do a whole lot better." Isn't working out too well for them.

I'm british... I can't even live in Europe and post the type of shit I do here, so all the uppity europoor stuff is just cope.

Cringe

German making fun of Americans for being mixed race however slightly... user how many Jews and Black Rhinelanders are you hiding in your family tree.

Attached: IMG_3088.jpg (1024x1024, 91K)

post face Muhammad

Attached: WIN_20190409_06_19_27_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

When did you move stateside?

Preach it OP preach it. I always found it cringy

Both my parents were born in germany

I'm so sorry if that is you.

Full blood Czech, don’t know any Czech except basic shit, feels bad man

t.

Attached: 0uglyjews.jpg (1024x721, 126K)

Does being pure white mean having an extra chromosome?

Attached: 15986c.png (400x391, 97K)

Most Germans can't even grow a real beard
beards and body hair are more a non white thing

Attached: Beards-3.jpg (564x711, 79K)

says the manlet KEK

Sorry shitskin, you aren’t the judge of who is or isn’t white.

Attached: 87F74EB6-1383-415D-B0DB-DA2CF21ECA7B.jpg (1150x1002, 692K)

My boy
Tearing up pussy

That’s record speed

Czechs are Germans so start learning german

When I was younger, but every time I go back, it's sadder and browner. People don't realize how fucking brown Europe is.

>muh Anglo good looks
KEK

Attached: churchill-13090-portrait-medium.jpg (496x744, 43K)

I'm like 1/264th native American

Attached: 1552510035183.jpg (720x688, 71K)

some of us are, some of us aren't because our families never mixed with shitskins

Germans there are jelous and not men.

Attached: image.jpg (941x940, 195K)

Jdi do prdele Německy

d

Attached: British+people+are+ugly+as+_92a425cd970d881e506a21d051fc8e2f.jpg (380x507, 74K)

you basically made that up, europeans have the most exaggerated beard of any race other than some arabs

Attached: male androgenic hair map.jpg (1357x628, 378K)

It always cracks me a laugh every time there's a Latin American thread and its always full of Amerimutts discussing lmao.

>British aesthetics

Attached: 0_shane-macgowan-mum-Therese-Mac-Gowan-040117.jpg (615x409, 49K)

A Dutch German counts as immigrant here and if we use the retard American system then we're still 98% white
sucks to be american

Your divide and conquer shill tactics are proving that Hitler didn’t kill enough of you. Your German flag means nothing when you say shit like this you kike.

Okay Hans. Murican here

Attached: IMG_20190325_150401.jpg (994x1870, 251K)

Yeah. Okay.

Attached: cb1kP4e.jpg (2048x1536, 455K)

I was thinking only about middle east shitskins when I was writing that sorry.. and they have like you see indeed more hair than we do

Your cunt was never so white as we are right now

Attached: 1554733826763.jpg (615x1024, 122K)

efe

Attached: 09ae62c0-1504-4ca2-958a-94e8ee7a3c9a-D05_Old_Susan_Boyle_01.jpg (2988x1680, 403K)

So much for 98% white.

This thread again? Obsessed.

We conquered this country. You are getting conquered in your homeland. That's the difference. We made something out of nothing.

Now look at demographics from an African county and literally everyone is a nigger.

Unironically the least northern thing I am is German. We're not all Rabbi Jamal B. Gonzalez

Why do they always put France and germany together like if French has only one ethnicity? And the germanics are not even the mayority there

Attached: 0593aa08fb3237eab6eb11e48b2c577b.jpg (760x931, 121K)

No it started with America is 56% white as a whole, then became Americans are all 56% white mutts. Which is funny but getting kinda old now.

I have a very non-racist friend I took to Paris. First thing she said to me on a day out was.
>uhhh I really thought there'd be more french people
That's been my experience with every European city center central europe and west.

And they say Americans are stupid yet they can't understand it's not that we're 56% white as individuals it's that 56% of the population is people who are basically pure Europeans.

Idk. Probably mixed a long time ago and share similar dna

Wow you beat elizabeth warren. Maybe you can work for Harvard

Attached: 1554493298353.jpg (640x870, 47K)

Maybe it's for the best that the black dick sucking cuckolds are dying off and all that will be left is normal whites with functioning testicles.

I think some get it and want to fuck with us, but there are some who I think genuinely don't

It's shit but it looks worse than it actually is because our shitskins here are all on welfare and have nothing to do all day so they fuck around in the city while the actual humans are working over the day

Reminds me of those poops you take where it's like wiping a sharpie. You keep wiping but it doesn't seem to go away. Need some more Christchurch wipes

>only one out of twenty white Americans are tainted

And also Europeans thinking white Americans are dumb is the most ignorant shit. We are genetically the same as them we just live in a different place.

>American aesthetics

Attached: Amerimutt56%.gif (404x402, 872K)

This is it. The DNA is too similar to distinguish at this point. The populations are very intermixed. There might be some SNPs that could differentiate the two populations, but we haven't really found them yet, I don't think.

>shitskins cucking you out of your money
Wow that surely makes it all seem much better.

That's honestly how the US is too. Go to any city center, which is where Europeans (except germans, who love road trips) seem to go, and all you see is nonwhites wasting time.

>British aesthetics

Attached: whitepigwoman.jpg (634x634, 79K)

Yeah, going to Paris is pretty shocking. You should see London.

>1 post by this id
why do you take this shitty bait

This isn't really true. America isn't super white, but those who ARE white in the US, are generally pretty white racially.

This may change due to demographics, or potentially whites will become more self conscious about their whiteness and seek to maintain it.

>getting this upset someone called you ugly
just stop

Go look up PISA scores. White americans are tied for 3rd place with Finland and absolutely BTFO all of Europe on 2/3 of the sections.

No just no Dutch Danish western Poles and Germans look all the same sure but French oftentimes look like fucki g Arabs and euros could instantly tell a German and French apart

I've seen it. Stayed in a rough part of town and it was pretty fucking sad.

handsomer than you Steve Buscemi

Look I agree with you that there are differences and I can easily tell most germans (except some westerners) and french apart. However, we haven't found the genetic differences that would let us do that yet.

It's kinda blackpilling. Dunno what more to say.

>American aesthetics

Attached: Amerimutt.png (816x448, 334K)

If anything, Canada is more French DNA than France itself. Shame. I always wanted to do a eurotrip and explore the cultures. Now it's just becoming Africa and the middle East. And no one wants to go to those shit holes and get beheaded

Attached: ac9.jpg (439x290, 19K)

Stop replying to him. He's an idiot and you can see it on his face.

And yet both still far Whiter than any of your major citys

Attached: muttfuture.png (914x1208, 131K)

It's not that bad if you know when and where to go.

Yeah we love dem Autobahn haha and it's just pathetic
Shitskins in western nations are the new aristocrats
free money free from laws free girls to rape and most of the people even applaude you for it and governments and endless NGOs are behind you
And we whites became serfs again
Total clown world

Krauts are bigger fags than leafs

I agree. Literally every western nation I've been to.

>no source
>ever
Lmao sure thing ameridumb

Attached: mutttown.jpg (1200x800, 64K)

Yeah maybe the city proper, what's your point? Neither is a good thing.

T.deludedmutt

Attached: pacomutt.jpg (1366x733, 101K)

I've really wanted to go to Oktoberfest. Had a German co-worker tell me it was cash. Hopefully it isn't going to turn into Bombtoberfest

I hope you're not implying that NYC is better than London or Paris?? It literally has 20 percentage points less whites.

Gotta Christchurch it up my dude