Who is behind this disgusting freak?

Nothing seems remotely organic about this guy. What’s going on?

Attached: 1EC874CF-54A5-4B66-A689-57A3462A9AC6.png (720x405, 570K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=agGM89ZDI20
youtube.com/watch?v=hyaftqCORT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Satan

all I know of her is she has a deep hatred for Incels.

Your mum

Fuck you kike

Attached: 1554849834023.jpg (395x450, 61K)

If she's anything like theryn it's because most incels aren't desperate enough to dick a tranny out.

Imagine unironically getting your political talking points from a dickgirl.

what's with the hate? she makes decent videos with well thought out arguments presented in an engaging way

I'd fuck him.

Sage for e-celeb bullshit.

>her

Attached: laughing jew.jpg (610x456, 51K)

Checked
Trap here, who wants to dick me out? I'll make you feel good.

fake subs and views

Threads slandering her have no arguments. Lmao how pathetic are, shit.

laughing at you insecure incels. Contra has quickly become one of the most popular channels on youtube.

Attached: f7f96144907344ec2f9e8dc6b76ed4d891df73e712baba7ecf10b587d622b080.jpg (1728x2592, 2.15M)

you haven't actually watched the incel video have you

it's the closest I've seen anyone sympathize with incels, seeing how the left hates them, the right thinks they are pathethic and they hate themselves too, so trannies, the other self-hating anomalous group of modern society, are the only ones left to sympathize with them

>laughing at you insecure incels.
The salt is real P.S that image makes me cringe because of the oxymoron of the image.

This. Jow Forumstards see a actual arguments that challenge their world view, this sets off their fight or flight response. Most flee, but a few resort to af hominems because they're too weak to actually fight.

Attached: 1542483437281.png (728x990, 591K)

Attached: 1554237947846.jpg (300x259, 34K)

Attached: 1554239323377.jpg (660x379, 48K)

>actually forgot the trannies name kek
>work harder shills?

Watched a video where it had hurt fee-fees because the lgbqlmnop community btfo of it. It got rich as a jewtube whore, probably got a new pr company to spam its shite on Jow Forums because its jewtube schtick is being a trans, former "incel" who wags its finger and supposedly converts raciss, nazi incels? (What a pathetic business plan, and life. Seriously doubt it was worth it kek). Forgot is name, but found another mentally ill individual while looking. Enjoy!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=agGM89ZDI20

Attached: Screenshot_20190410-010623.jpg (1440x1165, 320K)

No. They’re long and most of it’s filler.

We get these threads every other day. My anti-trap folder is coming along now!

Also, sage.

Attached: 1553894899034.jpg (384x384, 15K)

1991 called. They want their denial back.

So what are its arguments, then? Let’s talk about them.

ah yes, smiert shpionam and all that
remove yourself

Lol go take a hike mate.

Sage isn't enough. Report it aswell. Any threads like this are created by the e celeb themself or one of their minions. It's self-promotion and that is forbidden anywhere on Jow Forums.

Good bye horses

Attached: buffalo-bill-01-800.jpg (800x600, 100K)

but aren't traps also incels themselves, gaming the system by becoming women?

Its followers are even worse.
They have Facebook pages go follow them and laugh quietly or get banned by openly laughing at them

here are some arguments
youtube.com/watch?v=hyaftqCORT4

No, I said let’s TALK about them. Not watch them.

how can you talk about them without watching them

I don't normally go for conspiracy but in this case I feel like these people may have central funding. Especially if you look at their video views to subs to Patreon ratios, they tend to have a lot of Patreon funding and it's possible soros-like money is funding that through pay bots and Jack is simply complicit in that. I think a lot of their views are bots as well if you consider that typically channels normally get a lot less views than their sub count.

There's a lot of artificial boosting going on with contrapoints and hbomberguy and the kind of people in this anti-capitalist circle jerk. We recently saw that guy Caleb pretending he used to be "alt-right" and displaying shockingly bad knowledge of what that actually is. His one single video out of nowhere gets hundreds of thousands of views and Contrapoints is all over it. This is organized and it's promoted and it's definitely funded.

The good thing is that these people are extremely low tier, they don't engage with the big players on the right and never will and routinely get destroyed. I really enjoy the Alt Hype take downs of Contrapoints for example.

I think it has a similar machine behind it to what Sarkeesian had in 2014. Probably the same people.

Also, where did all these people claiming to be deradicalised by him suddenly come from? Why would an alt-righter even watch this bastard creation?

It's the opposite, she's actually very sympathetic towards incels in her video on it, and even compares their mentality to trannies on /lgbt/ (i.e. they're obsessed with pity parties and sit in an echo chamber where they reinforce each other's delusions)

>her

The fuck it does. That tranny regurgitates shit tier lefty/neolib talking points that are dismissed by the slightest research.

>that are dismissed by the slightest research.
yeah Jow Forums sure is doing a great job of dismissing them lmao

I agree. There’s also something very “fellow kids” about the memeing aspect of it too. That, and it’s followers, even the ones here, sound like they’re from a church.

How many unique views do these guys even get?

Pretty easily. Somebody summarises the arguments having stripped out all the LARPing and gay.

>Somebody summarises the arguments having stripped out all the LARPing and gay
Alright
Why don't you carry that burden for us? Seeing as you're the one proposing this idea.

>Incorrect
>Did you just assume my gender? kek

I honestly have no ill will towards the gender confused. What you do in your personal life is not my business. I do however have a problem with trying to normalize an anomaly, abusing children by giving hormone treatments to 12 year-olds? and then having the fucking gall to come to this board and try to give us a lecture about morals kek. Personally, getting so confrontational about such an arbitrary thing as biological gender seems quite short-sighted and shallow in the grand scheme of things. Are there not much larger problems in the world humanity should be trying to tackle?

T. user, with a biological vag

Attached: 1529807455413.jpg (470x500, 39K)

We both know none of these fags are going to do that, they just drop by, act smug and roll on.

You're the one touting how great they are, you do it.

Contrapoints falls apart in debates. Take him away from his script, take him away from the influence of his handlers, and he goes to shit.

Even Sargon wiped the floor with him FFS.

Tell me copy-paste propaganda jew
Why are all YouTubers Jewish???
Where are all those BAD white power people??

I'm not able to, my lawyer has advised me to close browser tabs that make me want to shoot up a gay bar.

Hmmm. I feel it should be because he came up with the idea or because he initially proposed to talk about her arguments. And I myself don't really see the problem with just watching her videos.

Then what are you doing on Jow Forums lmao

Planning my synagogue rampage, of course.

Let's ignore the content for a moment, how can people listen to this annoying faggot? There is nothing more obnoxious than a man attempting to sound like a woman, except niggers maybe.

Yeah, thats what I was gonna say. He probably would be an incel if he didnt dress like a girl and shove dicks up his boi pu$$I

>Let's ignore the content for a moment
as if anyone in this thread was actually discussing the content lmao

Attached: 1554136150177.png (729x638, 154K)

Love how triggered Jow Forums gets over breadtube. We're winning.

Attached: dc3s4vq-8b992c43-23ed-42ca-bfb0-282c6348b7b4.png (796x582, 666K)

Keep telling yourself that, it'll definitely help.

>crickets kek

/thread