*Breathes in*

*Breathes in*

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHA

Attached: Facts 2.jpg (935x805, 214K)

ah, yes being a promiscuous teenager is the height of class

Attached: 1554449367333.gif (402x243, 36K)

>"I-I am better for being pure!"

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Regarding the Germans:
>"Their whole life is occupied in hunting and in the pursuits of the military art; from childhood they devote themselves to fatigue and hardships. Those who have remained chaste for the longest time, receive the greatest commendation among their people; they think that by this the growth is promoted, by this the physical powers are increased and the sinews are strengthened. And to have had knowledge of a woman before the twentieth year they reckon among the most disgraceful acts; of which matter there is no concealment, because they bathe promiscuously in the rivers and only use skins or small cloaks of deer’s hides, a large portion of the body being in consequence naked."

From Julius Caesar's "Commentarii de bello Gallico": book VI, 21.

OP BTFO

Enjoy hell thot

This is kindove the whole point....A return of values
You know things are bad when attending regular mass and refraining form premarital sex is considered counter-culture

I keep telling you hicks that the alt-right is a reproductive rights movement for white incels in the USA.
Instead of the boomer "dey took yer jewbz!" its "dey took yer wamynz!!".

>"Enjoy hell thot"

Attached: 1550474471862.png (550x543, 50K)

I lost my virginity at 17, and haven't stopped since, doesn't mean I think the folks who lose it at 24 or whatever are lesser, lol. It's sex, not graduating college.

>lose
more like save degenerate filth

>You know things are bad when attending regular mass and refraining form premarital sex is considered counter-culture

True, these are dark times. Another quote about ancient Germans, from Tacitus:

>"That what makes the Germans almost unique amongst barbarians, is that their men are content with one woman."

Is it true that the average modern German male loses his anal virginity to Mohammed at the age of 7?

>OP bragging he was molested and is now a homosex
Many such cases

Excellent argument thot

Attached: ifDPSce.jpg (1209x914, 570K)

>Poll
>University

Nah.

Attached: Into the Trash It Goes.jpg (2088x1368, 190K)

Depends on how close they live to Berlin.
It's like 5 in the city and add a few months for every 100 miles out.

>browses Jow Forums

.... I have bad news for you, moo-ham-mad

>Bulgarian
>calling people Hicks

sage slide threads

Because the ability to discern truth and losing your virginity early are the same thing. Kys, low-IQ fag

getting married and having kids good. btw look ad my nazi flag

Attached: 5757332.png (800x850, 100K)

>incels make up the majority of edgelords
Imagine my shock.

Attached: 1536377196125.png (488x400, 357K)

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 462K)

Old news, and Alt right is gay.

The national average is 9???
What the fuck

>rejects facts and logic if it doesnt suit his believes

when are you going to update your bait?

t. hick

exactly my reaction

Attached: 1554027599309.jpg (400x386, 34K)

It’s a poll stupid whore, a small amount of people who are degenerates were asked this question.

They want the goyim to be mindless fornicating drones. Sex should be within marriage or for reproduction purposes or at the very least with the person you love. Virgin ridicule is literal cancer.

Attached: Asiatiska_folk_Nordisk_familjebok.jpg (917x704, 354K)

proud of my bros. wish I'd waited longer and treated sex less cheaply, as the jews seem to want us to

Stupid mini Lithuania

>living a vapid normie life
>having sex with absolute sluts
>have a 9-5 job
>your conversations with people revolve around the weather and recent T.V. shows

I'm 30 here. I'm a bartender. I've been blackpilled since at least 19. I've seen combat. I've killed men. I've fucked more women than I would ever have liked. Do you somehow think, that having sex, in this day and age somehow places you as a superior? Fuck. If you think for a second that "having sex" validates your existence among peers means (((anything))) you are failing. Believe in yourself. You are the only object of change, and change yourself for no one or any cause but your own.

Attached: Nu-Woodland.jpg (960x960, 142K)

Lmao thots btfo

>Logic
Right, 'cos a poll comprised of idiot leftist tweens is so useful in determining facts.
What website is this from? Salon or maybe Vox...Kek.

It's a sign of dysfunction.
Also, it's about forming relationships with others, intimately. If one isn't in some way able to, it will affect how they see the world. It's not often a healthy or balanced (sympathetic) view.

25% of asian males are virgin past 30. Ehat do you think about them?

Is this a copypasta?

im a 32 year old virgin. not interested in fornication.

asians are known to be beta males

You hit me user.
I'm afraid I don't have the luxury of finding "love." The only thing I have is my family. This is a huge issue within my life.

Attached: dissapoint.gif (500x200, 597K)

Wow so I guess that makes me a chad in comparison to most other Jow Forums users awesome

should be Cleanse Niggers Now

also damn the CNN logo looks like the human centipede

>"I-I dont want it anyway"

COPE HARDER

Attached: dTcAHZc.jpg (800x857, 67K)

btfo

im engaged nigger

wow :(

I stopped dating years ago. Most women my age and younger are unstable in their choices. No foresight towards investing in a future, just followed whims until they're single parents and broke.
It is indeed tiresome.

That's not so bad when the national average is 15
Fucking degenerates

>lack of foresight
This is indeed what we must brace for...
Absolute terror. Keep improving yourself, user. I keep getting the "you're such a nice guy, why aren't you dating?" I respond simply with an absolute disgusting remark. I say, "I look at people and see nothing worth liking. I have a competition in me and I immediately want others to fail." The movie "There Will Be Blood" vastly influenced my life before I joined the military. It made me a better killer, I knew what I was fighting (((for))) but as any other mil bro will know, we are in it for our brothers. I was in it for the fun. So yeah, there's my psyche. Zoomers will never understand this.

Attached: danlewis.jpg (500x332, 23K)

>engaged
>no sex

Oh boy you got duped

I lost my virginity at 16, so that must mean most liberals are raped as children.

guess how many leftists got raped when they were children. pedogate shit has been goin on for a very long time. those victims grow up and end up on the internet. guess what type of shit they'd post on a site like this.

Attached: riker.jpg (250x245, 15K)

>imagine being the jorno that posted this, thinking it would be an insult

>I stuck my cock in a hole faster than you, I win!

>doesnt understand what 'average' means

Attached: 5f3.jpg (680x695, 34K)

>Mentally sane people aren't molested by faggots nor in a closet deeper than Narnia
Nothing new really.

so who's dick was up your childhood ass first? daddy's? uncles? the local rabbi/priest?

Attached: inbestergaten.png (436x361, 68K)

>that one lonely island furry in the top right

Attached: 1553127373253.jpg (700x875, 145K)

I'm gonna steal that pepe

Please, continue telling us how new you are.

When we are all stupid and ugly we will all be equals.

We must detroy all that is beautiful, all that is wholesome and every society that isn't a shithole must be turned into a shithole.

Anything else would be racist. And racist is bad.

Attached: 34cf0342610de3.gif (766x570, 280K)