Why do you hate me

i am a nigerian who migrated to america and i have never committed any crime why do you guys hate me im just like you im going to be a doctor

Attached: shakeee.jpg (800x450, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N3Z0QObR--g
nairaland.com/politics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

im actually sweating like a nigger on a rape charge

Attached: OKKKK.png (589x421, 251K)

Bad shit went down over here, so bad that compromise and peace is literally impossible. America is a very fucked place and if you're wise you'll bide your time while the jews destroy the whites.

but jews aint do anything wrong at least to my knowledge

>As a black man

Attached: kid-using-computer-isolated-white-background-22845027.jpg (1300x957, 105K)

s
Stfu nigger. Gtfo of America it is no place for subhumans. We hate u cause u pollute our culture and racial purity with your presence alone.

Nigerian expats are fine.

blacks and whites can come together c:

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

When you become a doctor, will you go back to your country to make it better? If so, god bless and I hope you have a good opinion of Americans.

Otherwise you are not welcome.

because you helped Jussie fake a hate crime

fuck you rat im staying forever

me when i eat all the poop

also all women are gridlock

Attached: 1553930465700.jpg (820x755, 112K)

Ha u are a disease.

So you are a traitor to your people, a rat to your host, and quick to temper and violence.

You are a cancer on this world.

>Moved to your country to take a job & house & will breed & create more niglets to do the same.
What have I done....

Attached: Enough.png (1200x885, 480K)

LARPFAG DETECTED

i hate you because you are selfish

80% of this board is larp shilling as forms of defamation. Stop being retarded. People come into these threads for sadism alone, this board is a honeypot to catch sociopaths.

Because it doesn't matter how hard you work or what job you do. These are our sacred homelands and not yours, do you think Tibetans give a shit when some chink says " oh but look at all the buildings we make for you!!".

To compound this because we have to accept you, we have to accept your coethnics who are savages and will never vote in our interests. Put it this way; would you ever vote for ethnic Nationalism? Or Libertarianism? I doubt it.

Pic related.

No one moves to Haiti for a good job a nice house and a nice neighborhood. The end.

Attached: 1552298236426.gif (350x287, 49K)

You need to lurk more.

youtube.com/watch?v=N3Z0QObR--g

Africans hate blacks the most. They know very well the nature of the black. This is a shill thread posted by a white person LARPing as a Nigerian. A real Nigerian would never title the thread "why do you hate me". They understand very well why people hate their people, and will tell you to your face that Africans are the most corrupt, violent backwards people who need to improve themselves.

Go be doctor in Nigeria then

Blame your fellow blacks. If you are cool then that's cool. But don't wonder if anyone thinks you're not cool in the first place because of all that shit your fellow black people do. Nigguh.

most African expats I've met have smart and hard working, the white American public in general is too stupid to differentiate you from American blacks, which is probably why you get the amount of hate you do

I don't may God Bless you user and anyone who has a problem with pic related is literal filth the jew killed their prophet and plunged them into nothingness

Attached: 13241231.png (2846x1428, 2.08M)

Martin Nigger King had heavy ties to communists, you absolute idiot

If you really will make a good doctor, then your brain drain is causing your people to suffer. You abandoned them.

If you aren't qualified to be a doctor and are just getting by with affirmative action, then you are a threat to the health and safety of our society.

Attached: 1v7opsbpgaq21.jpg (1080x809, 123K)

No nigger should EVER be a doctor.

Go be a witch doctor.

He was an Ethiopian Jew.

no hate just truth telling

Attached: 1550342828930.jpg (3428x2888, 1.85M)

>do you think Tibetans give a shit when some chink says " oh but look at all the buildings we make for you!!".

Enough of them do, yes. Many of them will work for Han Chinese in order to buy all the nice Han Chinese made things. Tibet will not be an independent nation. They will be assimilated. Beijing isn't stupid. The state will fund the integration of Tibetans.

How would you feel if a hundred million immigrants from all over the world moved to Nigeria and threatened to demographically replace the native population?

Obviously he'd be glad. Who would pick ugly smelly wooly-haired Nigerian women over women of other races? Who would choose to live among aggressive, cheating, loud niggers over men of other races?
Stupid comparison.

How can you not know despite all the criminal nigger shit you see here everyday.
You fucking niggers are retarded.

Go back to Nairaland you aidsfaggot.

Attached: 6CF34A99-FE26-47EA-AA46-233AB498EB75.jpg (299x448, 50K)

Btw this is nigger/pol/
nairaland.com/politics

Attached: 85F1B759-D692-4CE1-B6F2-D48A9C1617A3.jpg (299x448, 46K)

Word.

Attached: 2CA5FBE2-83BD-4C77-8995-1F4D65FE21EC.jpg (1024x706, 79K)

>nairaland.com/politics
Even nigger/pol/ is full of red-pills. First thread I see
>One of humanity’s most hopeful developments in recent decades has been the dramatic drop in extreme poverty. In 2000, some 1.4 billion people lived at or below the global poverty line of $1.90 a day. Today, the number is about 600 million.

>This remarkable change is mainly due to growth in China and India: Much of sub-Saharan Africa, particularly Nigeria, has failed to share in the success. A decade ago, Nigeria had far fewer people in extreme poverty than either China or India; today, according to data compiled by the World Data Lab, it has more than both combined. The count stands at more than 90 million, and has risen both in absolute terms and as a share of the total. Nigeria’s young and fast-growing population is projected by the United Nations to double in size by 2050, making it the world’s third-biggest. Even assuming that the proportion of Nigerians living in extreme poverty stops rising as quickly as it has in recent years, it’s on course to remain extraordinarily high for the foreseeable future.

If this isn't a racial red pill I don't know what is.

You are getting a bullet to the head on the day of the rope

Jow Forums loves niggers as long as they are Christian.
We are a Christian board not a racist one.
Our religion is, like our relationships, interracial.

Attached: axMWAMu3w.jpg (782x810, 146K)

I think you need to do a cost benefit analysis, if it’s the day of the rope, presumably rope will be cheaper. Rope is reuseable, but i didn’t expect an English teacher to have thought of this.

Because Niggers everywhere are violent and cause nothing but issues.
Sure there might be exceptions but bushpeople are in general just a gigantic burden.
You wouldnt expect a white guy to go to Africa to be accepted, right?
Werent white farmers recently murdered and raped by the blacks over there even though they just tried to help?

Attached: corgi.jpg (700x542, 53K)

A lot of this is tongue in cheek and gallows-type humor in the face of massive political correctness and censorship (clown world). Don't take it personally. Feel free to dish some of it back as well.

>i am a nigerian who migrated to america and i have never committed any crime why do you guys hate me im just like you im going to be a doctor

>I'm a nigger who broke into your house but otherwise didn't anything bad, why do you gys hate me im just like you I'm going to be witch doctor

Yes well Africans bring nothing but death and degradation. They aren't superior conquerors, they are Jewish slaves.

You're all fundamentally dishonest. I haven't recieved that $10 million check you wanted me to cash yet.

Kek

i can't wait until another nigger kills you

op makes this thread on the daily

kike

We hate you because you are contributing to white genocide and probably support it.

Post skin and timestamp.

who is this gif of and where can i get more of this