How is vaccination any different from telling parents that if they don't give their kids shots...

How is vaccination any different from telling parents that if they don't give their kids shots, then their kids will die in their sleep tonight. Vaccines are literally a scare tactic meme and people fall for it.

>Goys, take your shots or your kids will die in their sleep!
>B-but I don't want my kids to die in their sleep, give them all the shots you have!

Attached: no-to-vaccines_mini.jpg (1691x1124, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2002/11/gao-military-anthrax-shots-caused-many-reactions-prompted-some-pilots-quit
nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/facebook-cracks-down-vaccine-misinformation-n980686
icandecide.org/government/FDA-Production-FOIA.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=-ecEz7KgYXY
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0946672X17308763
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29413113
vaccinepapers.org/high-aluminum-content-autistic-brains/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0946672X17300950
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21993250
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23609067
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21623535
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25377033
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24995277
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21058170
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22099159
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17454560
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19106436
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21299355
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21907498
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11339848
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17674242
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15780490
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12933322
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16870260
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19043938
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12142947
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24675092
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25198681
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12145534
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3878266/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3364648/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3774468/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3697751/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3173748/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17454560/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigger.

Its not in their sleep. Most of the diseases kill you slowly and painfully over a long time and they have no cure other than taking the vaccine before you get the disease.

How is toothpaste any different from telling people that if they don't brush their teeth, then their teeth are gonna rot in their sleep tonight. Toothpaste is literally a scare tactic memeflag and people fall for it.

People don't want to have 7 kids only to have 2 survive. That or vaccinate your kids, your choice.

Jews don't vaccinate their kids and that's all I need to know

It's pretty much a marketing scheme, they make a lot of money selling the vaccines. That's literally it.

Attached: 20130515-bigbang-x624-1368637830.jpg (624x420, 169K)

Most diseases have been reduced by indoor plumbing, look it up. Nothing to do with vaccines.

Toothpaste uses mechanical action to remove dental plaque, not comparable to injecting babies with heavy metals.

Indoor plumbing saves lives, not vaccines.

if it was a marketing scheme then they would treat the symptoms of the disease and not prevent the disease. This actually happens to many diseases. Also in many places vaccines can be gotten for free.

If it's free, then you are the product. Also, vaccines don't prevent disease, your immune system prevents disease.

considering what aluminum does to the brain and it's the preservative used in vaccines then the logical conclusion is that the injections are used to dumb down the population

reduced is not eliminated. Also recently measles came back and killed a bunch of people even because they weren't vaccinated. Vaccines almost guarantee you won't get the disease unless if the disease had a mutation like the flue always does.

Vaccines improve the immune system and prepare it to fight the disease its vaccinating against.

those hasidic jews were infected by people who received the measles vaccine

Attached: Measels spread by vaccines.png (1280x5913, 2.71M)

I'm not denying inoculation theory, it clearly works, but the vaccines are clearly poisoned. Also, when something is "free," like that, well, it's actually coming out of your tax dollars. So that's theft, really.

you can take the scab from an infected person and place it on a wound on your body if you want to improve your immunity without extra junk being injected into you.

Recently the family got a rabbit, they're telling us to vaccinate it against two diseases and the information is that the vaccines works for 6 months and need to be repeated every 6-12 months.

And it says even a vaccinated rabbit can catch the diseases in a "milder form" and recover after intensive veterinary treatment.

So in conclusion the vaccines don't work, and I imagine there's a higher chance of infection at a veterinary clinic than in a local meadow.

You don't actually need to brush your teeth with toothpaste to keep them cavity free, toothpaste is a legit gimmick, toothbrush and water works just fine,

the irony is a vet will tell you not to inject more than one vaccine at a time but rather space them out, yet babies are injected with a syringe that has up to five different weakened viruses plus the preservative which causes brain damage.
Pets get more respect than humans

>vaccines can be gotten for free.
>gotten for free.
>free

There's no such thing as free, somebody is paying the pharmaceutical companies. It might not be you but (((somebody))) is footing the bill for production.

love how this is being pushed so vehemently when we're letting in thousands of undocumented people with god knows what third world diseases in to the country every day.

Attached: 1476145802876.png (250x250, 73K)

Because diseases exist.

E. Michael Jones told Owen Benjamin a couple of days ago that AIDS and vaccines are scam. His Wikipedia got removed. Pure coincidence Goy...

And to be fair the vaccines are optional, although the pet store was insistent but we're not falling for the meme. It's not an issue of money but stressing the critter out every six months in a veterinary clinic will probably lead to an infection.

Had a rabbit that lived 12 years mostly in the garden, I'm not going to fall for this neurotic culture of fear.

You'd be crazy to not get your kids vaxed when there is a torrent of 3rd worlders coming in our nations.

Take the shot bigot

cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2002/11/gao-military-anthrax-shots-caused-many-reactions-prompted-some-pilots-quit

clown world.

Your immune system is built to combat diseases. Vaccines compromise your immune system and make you weaker to diseases.

I'm actually fine with taxes going towards vaccines because it has already been proven that they lower the death rates from disease. Also even though the vaccinated can still spread the disease, they are less likely to because the disease is more likely to die in their body before it spreads or shows symptoms.

>Facebook cracks down on vaccine misinformation
>The announcement comes after weeks of criticism from public health advocates and lawmakers who have called for action.
>nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/facebook-cracks-down-vaccine-misinformation-n980686

Oy Vey, shut it down!

That is literally the opposite of what a vaccine does.

Proving his point but you’re to stupid to realize that toothpaste is not needed. It helps sure, but water and bristles work also fucking moron.

>Your immune system is built to combat diseases
Doesn't mean they'll always beat them.
Diseases evolve, too. Vaccines strengthen your immune system by prepping them for a fight, and reducing the options for diseases to evolve.

Vaccine is a scare tactic, it literally is ''if you don't take it, your kid will die in their sleep tonight''. Literal shit-tier meme.

>ir's anodda shoah

You said that already and were proven wrong. Your bot script is pretty thin.

Nothing ''always'' beats anything, so that is a mute point and straw man. The point is that your immune system isn't built to be injected by heavy metals and other chemicals and many pathogens in a single shot just so drugs companies can experiment on the population for profit. People already have indoor plumbing which has proven to work, vaccines are a meme ''if you don't take it, your mom/kids/etc will die in their sleep''.

I agree with you its not guaranteeing that your kid won't die. Its just increasing the chances that your kid won't die. Probably not peacefully in their sleep though. More struggling to breathe and in pain.

I'm saying it becaue it is true. Take it, or your mom/kid dies in their sleep tonight. This sums up vaccines.

I didnt say peacefully, the vaccine meme is ''take it or they'll die in their sleep with a fever and pain''.

We all know good hygiene lowers the chances of disease, but vaccines almost guarantees the prevention of specific diseases. Many of which have a significant fatality rate, so it is better to have vaccines and good plumbing.

>Nothing ''always'' beats anything, so that is a mute point and straw man.
But it was your point..?
>The point is that your immune system isn't built to be injected by heavy metals
Which doesn't happen.
>and other chemicals and many pathogens in a single shot
It is.
>People already have indoor plumbing
They have well fitting shoes, too. What's your point?
>if you don't take it, your mom/kids/etc will die in their sleep''.
More like your immune system will be compromised, which might cause greater problems for the individual and society as a whole.

>always
Right, so it’s better to have some defenses than none yeah?

>I'm not going to fall for this neurotic culture of fear
I don't blame you and share the same thinking yet our stance would have us labeled as terrorists by the state for not siding with the pro-injection propaganda

icandecide.org/government/FDA-Production-FOIA.pdf
half the children in the original MMR studies developed upper respiratory illness and gastrointestinal infections lasting 42+ days. Maybe longer, but they just stopped looking.

Wow, such a safe vaccine.

This year it will become a criminal activity to spread anti-vaccine propaganda here
And i 100% agree, anti-vaccers can leave the state to wherever the fuck they want and stay there

>that many pathogens
Ever put something in your mouth, or the act of breathing, ever?

But you'll fall for the anti injection propaganda?

>breathing through your lungs is the same as bypassing all of your natural filters like the mouth, stomach, intestines, and other organs
actual retard.

lungs aren't connected to stomach or intestines.

The things that raise my red flag on vaccinations is that corpoations are so eager for you to get vaccinated. When these places are paying you to stick a needle in your flesh you know shits not on the up and up inb4 muh community health

Attached: 805.jpg (224x225, 4K)

I'm not going to lie, it's stressing me the hell out that I'll do the wrong thing but logic dictates that it would be the bad thing to do. Shame they don't have a map with stats on location infection, but then I doubt anyone would vaccinate and even then they could lie about it.

I really hate the world we live in.

But diseases that you would breathe in aren't normally injected straight into the blood stream. Where in nature does this occur besides bugs and we're talking diseases like measles, mumps, rubella, pertussis, chicken pox in which this does not occur.

in the 60's a person would get three vaccines, one for polio, smallpox and Diphtheria-Tetanus-Pertussis (DTP)
in the 80's the DTP injection rate was tripled, polio was quadrupled, measles & mumps dose now added, and lastly another tetanus and diphtheria injection.
in 2016, img related

Attached: brain damaging vaccinations.png (1864x2476, 1.36M)

I'm utterly shocked that people actually believe this kind of idiotic nonsense.
How can someone not possibly understand how vaccines work?
It's basic demographic research: compare how many children died before vaccines existed to how many die today from the illnesses that vaccines give you inmunity against.

How handicapped does a person need to be to criticise medical progress that benefits us all?

Fucking autistic tin foiled buffoons.

Attached: 132027254732.jpg (375x500, 85K)

>it won’t get into me so long as I don’t inject it in
Actual leaf

Holy shit you're fucking stupid.
Heres a better way to think of it.
We breathe in air. Try injecting air, tell me how it goes. We breathe air all the time so it should be completely safe, the dose makes the poison right?

Vaccines are no guarantee of any of that. Theoretical prevention is no excuse to mass vaccinate entire populations and giving them disorders and problems down the road, including lower fertility in some cases.

Breathing is a goy tactic according to you?

I tend to think that whenever the government is pushing for something it's rarely a good thing and take comfort in knowing that if I die from any of those infections that my defective genes aren't going to propagate any further.
Morbid? yes, but I can sleep at night

>might

Yeah, just as I thought. Take vaccines, or you''ll ''''might'''' die in your sleep in excruciating pain, Goy.

Because lots of people being ill is bad for business.

>in the time period almost 60 years ago...
We also didn’t have surgical lasers and robotic surgery methods, medical technology and research methods have long since developed and improved

> Vaccines strengthen your immune system by prepping them for a fight
Not when you're 6 months old. Instead your body diverts resources to fight a multitude of extremely strong non-existent threat every 3 months when you get a new vaccine. These resources get diverted from what your body should be doing at this time, brain growth. When combined with all the toxic chemicals that are 20x stronger than their doses if administer orally and the end product is retards like you that listen to what some kike on TV told you like a good goy.

Attached: pubmed 24995277.png (957x554, 55K)

>It's basic demographic research: compare how many children died before vaccines existed to how many die today from the illnesses that vaccines give you inmunity against.

Correlation is not causation. Indoor plumbing has saved more lives than vaccination.

or maybe selling vaccines is just really good business

>sanitization and nutrition have long since developed and improved
Fixed it.

All of your blood goes through your lungs. That gives pretty direct access for diseases.

And a virus can get through a microabrasian on the skin, there is no safety from disease beyond personal immunity

You must be a fucking nigger.

Most vaccinated diseases are quite harmless or rare.

Check out Del Bigtree

Attached: us-deaths-1900-19651.jpg (1157x719, 95K)

+1 for reading about what vaccines do.
-9000 for getting it completely wrong.

Do you spurn seatbelts, bike helmets, looking both ways before crossing the street, or even watching where you're going? After all, you only "might" get in an accident.
But this is still a false dichotomy, because being unvaccinated also turns you into a petrie dish.

>Not when you're 6 months old
Yes, then too. That's why they're scheduled as they are.

Can't do it if people are dead.

Nobody said you wont get affected, I said the way you get affected matters.
Go on and inject air. According to you it should be completely safe since we breathe it in.
That is your logic.

The thing is your body remembers how to fight them. This improves your immune system so you don't die from it later on in life.

I'd like an honest pol or shill to answer this. Why can't we have vaccines for the big ones but not do the stupid flu vaccine that kills people and doesnt work?

vaccinate your kids you dumb cunt. sage.

vaccines don't kill people (generally), it just stunts them

Nutrition hasn't, by and large. But yes, people are cleaner now, and now face fewer immuno-challenges.

>or rare in the current year
I wonder why

Attached: C8BC6966-E0DE-4440-B459-D5596BFE04A2.jpg (645x614, 59K)

infection rates were already at their lowest levels when vaccines came around because of natural selection.
One big issue I have with "modern medical science" is that it's a for-profit industry which can't be sued for any damages their products may cause because of the Childhood Vaccine Injury Act.
Another is the fact that science has also proven that the preservatives in the dose (mercury or aluminum) are what cause damage to the brain

Would love to see the evidence of this.

Your question isnt very articulate.
We do have flu vaccines like twice a year. What are you talking about?

>compare how many children died before vaccines existed to how many die today
>died
Bad choice brainlet. You want to use how many people are 'infected' so you get graphs that work for your misinformed opinion. No one was dying from any of the disease we are vaccinated against thanks to improving medical. You could literally catch ANY of the diseases you are vaccinated against tomorrow and you have fuck nothing chance of dying from it. You could probably catch them all at once and you'd still pull through.

Attached: 1554884385636.gif (1068x663, 28K)

here's a couple of sources:
>Ep110- Bombshell Study: Aluminum and Autism
youtube.com/watch?v=-ecEz7KgYXY
>A bombshell report just came out linking aluminum exposure and autism. Aluminum that could mostly come from vaccines. This isn't good.
>Aluminium in brain tissue in autism
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0946672X17308763
>Aluminium in brain tissue in autism.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29413113
vaccinepapers.org/high-aluminum-content-autistic-brains/
>Reconsideration of the immunotherapeutic pediatric safe dose levels of aluminum
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0946672X17300950

>giving a kid dozens of random viruses to fight off at 6 months of age
>vaccines containing binders and preservatives known to be neurotoxic

Yeah, I'm sure it's fine. Beat a record and give your kid 50 of them.

You are comparing actual threats to theoretical threats. Vaccines '''might''' protect you in theory, but they do more harm in practice. The only thing vaccines protect is drugs profits for big pharma. Did you know that they can't be sued for their scam practices?

I’ll agree to the business part, there’s no profit in a cure but there’s also no profit in the dead, it turned a noble profession into basically anything but, tranny enabling doctors are a fantastic example

>get a vaccine to protect you from measles
>get sick for 6 weeks from said vaccine
>still have to get another shot
>get sick again for 6 more weeks
>still at risk for measles
>blame anti-vaxxers
vs
>get measles
>sick for 4-5 days
>completely immune to measles for life
The actual state of vaccines.

You do realize vitamins, the main source of our nutrition health today was only put into place in the mid 20's/30's right? COINCIDENTALLY WHEN ALL DISEASES STOPPED KILLING US WHEN WE HAD NO VACCINES.
WOW, WHY DID WE STOP DYING? SUCH A MYSTERY.

>my incredible OPINIONS
Stop watching dumb youtube videos.

I don’t touch the flu vaccine, shit regularly mutates, haven’t gotten sick with it since I was in my early teens. Probably the most miserable experience I’ve head behind an extremely bad ear infection

Holy shit have you ever had anything closely related to biology or chemistry in school?
You think Vitamins are stopping us from getting sick? You are probably in deficit right now from B vitamins lol

Nor should you.

In America you take the measles mumps and rubella vaccine once per lifetime so no.

>there’s no profit in a cure but there’s also no profit in the dead
true, instead of being dead people become brain damaged and need special care for the rest of their life

??? Whats the question then??

I got the flu from a flu vaccine was one of the worse experiences of my life, never took it again once I was of age to choose.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21993250 (autism 1)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23609067 (aluminum toxicity)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21623535 (autism 2)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25377033 Autism denial as impediment to universal immunisation (Commentary)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24995277 (thimerosal [organic-mercury based compound] used as preservative)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21058170 (autism 3)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22099159 ([autism 4] from aluminum adjuvants)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17454560 (mercury toxicity causing regressive [autism 5])
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19106436 A comprehensive review of mercury provoked autism.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21299355 Theoretical aspects of autism: causes--a review.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21907498 Conjugate vaccines and autism.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11339848 Autism: a novel form of mercury poisoning.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17674242 A prospective study of thimerosal-containing Rho(D)-immune globulin administration as a risk factor for autistic disorders.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21993250 Hypothesis: conjugate vaccines may predispose children to autism spectrum disorders.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15780490 The potential importance of steroids in the treatment of autistic spectrum disorders and other disorders involving mercury toxicity.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12933322 Reduced levels of mercury in first baby haircuts of autistic children.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16870260 Cultured lymphocytes from autistic children and non-autistic siblings up-regulate heat shock protein RNA in response to thimerosal challenge.

1/2

that's actually why i don't believe the pharma industry at all.

>dead people - bad for business
>healthy people - bad for business
>life long addicts - $$$$$$$$$

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19043938 A possible central mechanism in autism spectrum disorders, part 1.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12142947 The role of mercury in the pathogenesis of autism.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24675092 Transcriptomic analyses of neurotoxic effects in mouse brain after intermittent neonatal administration of thimerosal.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25198681 (neurodevelopmental disorders from [thimerosal 4] containing vaccines)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17454560 A case series of children with apparent mercury toxic encephalopathies manifesting with clinical symptoms of regressive autistic disorders.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12145534 Abnormal measles-mumps-rubella antibodies and CNS autoimmunity in children with autism.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29413113 (Aluminium in brain tissue in autism)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3878266/ (autism 6)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3364648/ (cause of regressive [autism 7])
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3774468/ (autism 8 [thimerosal 1])
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3697751/ (autism 9 [thimerosal 2])
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3173748/ ([autism 10] from mercury)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17454560/ (mercury toxicity causing regressive)
2/2