Imagine a world

Where black women are blamed for white supremacy.

Attached: 62312FA1-31F0-457C-AD0B-231A67661DD9.jpg (640x356, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLCKVMRU7sE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

white supremacy isn't real

In the minds of those Jews that’s exactly what happened

yeah, self-hating people or rats just simply looking for easy publicity and money will do that. Nothing new here. There were Africans who opposed the liberation of African slaves. Just like how Jow Forums constantly sucks the dick of billionaires lobbying the government to cut workers rights and getting tax cuts for them. Nothing new under the sun.

I'd let her white my supremacy if you know what I mean.

white supremacy is real because everyone prefers to live in white majority areas

If you call them names, you win.

Attached: 45D0FA7E-26E5-4F83-A694-84292E309C15.jpg (251x201, 6K)

>imagine
Welcome to Clown World

>government to cut workers rights
idiots who depend on low IQ jobs and suckling on the gov't teat don't deserve rights, they're cattle

>self-hating means not hating white people and not wanting to be a debased vote farm for demonrats

Sure thing wetback.

That is called white people being better to live around, not white supremacy. White supremacy means something specific which few race realists seem to believe in or advocate. So white supremacy is basically just a strawman argument the left can attack.

>Imagine a world

Attached: C0B05BB4-804C-4D70-9F0E-BA6CD1C01DB5.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

okay gringo, the point was that a nigger could definitely be a white supremacist. anything particular to this case is beyond my point. This general possibility is all I was referring to you illiterate piece of fucking shit.

THE EDGE

But,
That one senator said,

Whites makes Muslims hate Jews!

Attached: pepe.gif (286x400, 1.96M)

who's blaming this black broad? white government dicks? media dicks? or Jow Forums clowns?

Attached: itclown.gif (492x268, 2.11M)

>demonrats
Hang yourself BOOMER SCUM

Attached: AD033CF6-945F-4111-984F-D36EF8B02B86.jpg (1024x538, 236K)

The sight of my big white uncircumsized vascular penis in her bright pink pussy surrounded by perfect onyx skin brings me ever closer to climax. I see the wild glint in her eyes, her rock hard nipples, her body arching towards me and it drives me absolutely crazy, I have forgotten all about the fourteen words.
I lean in to feel her frantic breath on my face, the passion is overwhelming us both. She has fully engulfed me to the hilt with her depth and tightness.
I sense her clamping down on my penis as she is also reaching orgasm, her breathing is ragged and her nails dig in my back breaking skin. I can barely keep pumping, she has tightened around me like vice grips. I feel my mind going blank and with a deep moan I fire my seed deep inside her with the fury of lightning and storm of the northern sea, every rope of cum feeling as good as the first one painting her womb with my pure aryan nordic essence. Her powerful contractions draw in every drop of my seed to her fertile african womb like rainwater to parched savannah.
I shiver and being completely and utterly spent crash on top of her until our heartbeats calm down to a syncopated rythm. During our last contractions I whisper in her ear how I love my little ebony cumslut. She gently bites my lower lip looking straight in my bright blue eyes with her dark fingers in my blonde hair.
We passionately french kiss until I go soft and slip out of her. In that very moment she knows her egg was fertilized and in the coming months she will be developing the cutest baby hump - a product of our love and her unconditional submission.

Attached: 33fee93c-aabc-4f4a-a759-0a8c5fd4dafa..jpg (1080x1080, 80K)

Sure, and you could be a Turkish supremacist. How likely is it though? I guess you are a low IQ shitskin though.

It doesn't matter to me how "how likely" it is. Cucks are cucks. And you are a stupid cuck, Tyrone.

try saying something with substance

supremacy is the state of being better than others. white people are better than other people in general. some of them conclude that their supremacy is something to celebrate and believe in, though some more overt than others. white supremacy need not involve parades and shouting at others. the left as always decides they need to demonize anything that their marxist teachings object to. just as the alt right is real but portrayed inaccurately, so is white supremacy

Attached: 82B91EFF-8BE6-4880-B2B3-D2B7310CF04A.jpg (1024x769, 150K)

I guess we should regularly have discussions here about unicorns on Mars. Doesn't matter how likely it is, right? Fucking idiot diarrhea colored ape, don't presume to speak to your betters.

>houseniggers are SOOOOO based

Attached: 1554799694168.jpg (485x295, 40K)

wait, are you talking about right now or what the democrats have been doing since before the civil rights movement?

Candace said,
on the House floor,
Democrats called her "House Nigger" was that you?

Attached: The puppet people.jpg (300x242, 19K)

i wonder how many young white males that shit actually radicalized

Didnt watch it but I assume she didnt say democratic plantation one fucking time. Am I correct?

Is there a point to these sad hearings or is it just the usual Democrat screeching?

I suppose this is the closest we can get to a based nigress, good for her i guess.

god I love candance cutens

Attached: 1552671626211.jpg (640x640, 57K)

Attached: 1552673228900.jpg (1080x1350, 92K)

Attached: 1552673959052.jpg (584x584, 89K)

Attached: 1552672872291.jpg (1080x1080, 133K)

Attached: 1552673924964.jpg (1080x1080, 93K)

Tarrant praised her so yeah

explain the the single black family in my neighborhood who chose to live in a nearly 100% homogenous white area of my city?
intelligent blacks who have the means always choose to live around whites.

Attached: 1552675166392.jpg (1080x1080, 240K)

>be so much of a housenigger for conservatives you end up building a career in calling blacks voting for democrats houseniggers
>but that's all okay because it makes me look more acceptable in calling black dems houseniggers

Was I the only person creeped out by this hearing? It was the most surreal congressional hearing I ever witnessed. They had members of every racial class complaining about whites and hitler. As well as the jews and the Muslim guy arguing with each other over who is the greater victim.
Never in my life did I think I would hear a jew ask a Muslim if Quran teaches violence against Jews in front of congress as a means of insinuating that his dead children might have hated jews. Not to mention Candice Owens saying “bed wench” and that whole thing with the gavel
It’s absolutely insane what’s going on.

Oh and I nearly forgot how the woman from Google I believe stated that the NZ shooter was inspired by Owens. Has the whole world gone nuts or something?

it takes more humanity to look for more in life than just hand outs and back patting. it's not socially acceptable to be black and against the democrats because they own you and won't do anything that encourages you to be independent and rise above the degenerate culture they profit from

honk honk

Libtards get angry at black women who crave white cock cause it undermines their Jew cuck agenda

Attached: vanillafilledchocolatecakes.jpg (564x626, 51K)

I want to colonize her so bad, lads.

gui

Attached: ba26024eaf465b9758462d6f527e39b3.jpg (564x704, 83K)

ug

Attached: whitemenownblackwomen.jpg (564x704, 54K)

t. newfag
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLCKVMRU7sE

Attached: basedblackwoman.jpg (2000x1333, 234K)

hh

Attached: whitecockownednegress.jpg (564x564, 36K)

I hope they show those white supremacists real good and lynch that nigger.

>it takes more humanity to look for more in life than just hand outs and back patting. it's not socially acceptable to be black and against the democrats because they own you and won't do anything that encourages you to be independent and rise above the degenerate culture they profit from

Attached: 1554726853279.png (1000x756, 15K)

Attached: 3425iuy.jpg (736x1001, 64K)

I don’t remember this scene in demolition man

sides have transcended time and space.

Attached: 1427305827636.jpg (200x200, 12K)

She is obvious Aunty Tom and she is converting blacks into conservative due to false pretenses.
She is a racist. She is a race traitor. People like her shouldn't have a voice and should be banned from all social media for inciting violence.

Look at this pic. She is race mixing. You all hate race mixing like me so you know I speak the truth.

Attached: candace-owens-fiance.jpg (476x525, 97K)

That's hot.

Attached: 1541711164390.jpg (736x817, 70K)

that hearing was insane, the whole room was pretending she was calling Lieu stupid.

imagine a world where disgusting sheboons make a career by being houseniggers and are allowed to talk on behalf of conservacucks

Attached: 501345.jpg (649x400, 96K)

Hey, Latvian blacked poster!
Been a while..

House-niggers make a fuck ton of money now-days.
The civnats love them.

This thread stinks of Jewish subversion.

Same in my neighborhood. But then in 2015 when all blacks were up in arms about BLM and shit a few cunts tried bowing up to people at the local grocery store.

That basically means blacks are getting paid way too much because they hate white people but move to a white neighborhood to escape other niggers and then dont appreciate the fact that whites havent burned their house down

Thats just gross

Well black people did build America right?

Based negress is best negress. Find me a white woman who would be willing to do the same.

Attached: honk honk.png (346x346, 160K)

i thought it was all just a meme but it really is clown world.

Attached: honky.png (215x352, 136K)

Yeah...I mean she's paid to rile up racists to get them to vote Republican.. the other person the Republicans invited from ZOA is approaching being an anti Muslim hate group .

Attached: IMG_20190324_125845.jpg (500x483, 126K)

she's being accused of the very thing she called the NAACP out for during the hearing

that they don't want racism to end or die, they rely on it for their funding

its like the artist of old, when light was first theorized, the artists of the day opposed the concept, this is visible in every surviving piece of artwork from their period and before, they wanted status quo because that's how they made their money

it won't last, just as art never remained stagnant