Europe in the event of a war with Iran

>What should be the position of countries like Germany and France in the event of a war between United States and Iran ?

Since there are many people in this board who adhere to pro-zionist movements like AfD and Le Pen, the increasing pressure on Teheran by the US administration it's something you see favorably ?

I think that Donald Trump will ask certain European countries to contribute to the military expenditures... and i also think that Merkel will respond with a big "how about NO", igniting a new crisis with Washington.

Attached: Ron Paul Iran.png (642x375, 38K)

Everyone should stay neutral. The US is the aggressor. Most will stay neutral.
Not my shithole though, we're as addicted to war as the americans.

Samething that always happens when the US starts a fight somewhere on the globe

Burn down synagogues

unless its because of a major attack or happening, most european countries won't do a thing except maybe France and the UK(other countries don't have the ability anyway)

WW3 starts with infighting within the EU

I din't include UK because i already knew that kek.
European countries complaining about refugees while americans call them cowards?
>muh french frieees
>unless its because of a major attack
yeah we all know from where that (((iranian attack))) will come. Anyway i was thinking about an economical contribute more than else.

infighting are a part of european identity

who knows, Iranians are really doing their best to make me hate them though.

why?

I already see fucking Russians interfering. We should kill off Russia first.

recently hired assassins to murder people in the Netherlands and other European countries. They are also building long range missles which could hit us, and i don't like that seeing as they despise the western world.
I obviously don't like their internal politics but thats their problem

But you have long range missiles that can hit them.
I mean why are you only allowed to have missiles that can hit people?

Do you think they don't like the western world because the last time they democratically elected someone the western world knocked that person out and put the current government in its place?
>inb4 that was america
Allowing a nation to act with impunity as it fucks things up is just as bad. Also, stop fucking falling for Israeli propaganda. Them and their illegal nukes.

>recently hired assassins to murder people in the Netherlands and other European countries
I don't know, the timing of those accusations was fishy.

>They are also building long range missles which could hit us, and i don't like that seeing as they despise the western world.

On the other hand Israel has nuclear pointed on them. And i don't think that Iran is plotting to destroy any european countries honestly.

tttk

oh, fuck. I need to change my memeflag to fit my ID better then.
We need Iran to be part of the globalist international community of countries under the UN umbrella. Obama was the best president, because he signed Iran deal and stopped them from acquiring nukes. Trump is a failure, because he undermined those efforts.

bump

Depend if iran nuts up and actually nukes israel then im team iran baby, but if they pussyfoot like assad and let israel shit all over them then the kikes might as well fuck them since they have no will to power.

Mark my words, Israel will first strike nuke and nobody will stop them because it will be claimed as a conventional bombing.

Germans hate war