Operation Remove Hijab

Jow Forums spring is in the air, juices are beginning to flow and I notice many shortish, black haired, dark eyed Mediterranean looking girls here in Berlin... Without their Hijabs on.
Hijabs have all but vanished from public transport. Something has changed...
Therefore... It is now open season on muslim girls for white guys.
December 31st 2019 set a date in your calendar. Post a record of your crusade; the count of the number of Muslim girls you managed to persuade into bed.
The winner in each country is entitled to assume the name of the one of the leaders of the 1st Crusade.
The symbol of this operation is a rainbow hijab. Feel free to post interim counts as you score, and let the games begin.

Attached: pic.jpg (343x541, 58K)

Attached: 1532418141538.jpg (929x611, 321K)

>German sex fantasies in current year + 4

based sex crusader

Attached: 6FSV2pr.jpg (700x835, 96K)

OP is a faggot and probably got rejected by a white female so he's trying again but with a muslim. I will laugh harder when they reject your beta ass too

Attached: 1554577816467.jpg (750x709, 65K)

I knew a roachgirl once i really liked. Wouldnt have children with though. Most muslim womens are disgusting as fuck. If not in looks than for sure in manners.

muslim women shall bare christian children

this, conversion begins through the womb

Attached: 1554200687684.jpg (1080x1066, 471K)

Fuck cunts. White sharia now.

Attached: 1554893561787.jpg (1000x1800, 495K)

Does anal count though?... Both Muslims girls I used to date were refusing vagi sex / wanted it in backdoor ... I'm not sure why.

OP wants to fuck subhumans

undeutsch

This hijab/niqab/burka was mandated on women in parts of the world where it get's oppressively hot. So just imagine how terrible it must have been for women to wear these things out in the hot sun. The purpose was to keep women inside as much as possible, because the outside was so unpleasant.
Because westerners live in cooler climates, we fail to realize the truly oppressive nature of this garment.

to keep their virginity i suppose

>So just imagine how terrible it must have been for women to wear these things out in the hot sun.
I remember a ways back I read an essay explaining why Bedouins wear what appear to be most unsuitable kind of attire for desert living, it was written from a physics point of view and was mildly interesting. It basically concluded the clothes created some kind of internal convection aided cooling. Completely irrelevant in this context I know, your words just reminded me of it.

>The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing feminists the hijab wasn't a tool of oppression.

you're scared and you should be... when white men will start pursuing brown girls you're fucked!
good idea, OP.

you don't need to have kids with them... just make the sluts and then send them to mary muslim men.,

Attached: 146754A0-34F8-4D33-A6E3-97C0BA3B9C45.jpg (700x1107, 116K)

modern problems require modern solutions. white males should target all non-white females. just for casual sex, not marriage or kids. then let them settle for a lesser man.

What a terrible idea.

Mfw some americuck kraut says ‘A turkroach stabbed someone with a pair of scissors. They are destroying Germany.’

Attached: 2216F1E1-D8FD-4D2E-B6C8-340286242199.jpg (480x360, 39K)

You should spit on them for not wearing their hijab instead imo. We don't need to make these people feel welcome, veil or not. Kick them all out. Make them know that they have overstayed their welcome.

Attached: 0uhkhx1yb3jy.jpg (958x476, 110K)