HE’S BAAAAAAAACCCKKK

youtu.be/nX9MZ593MTU
and he’s trolling gullible urban retards like never before. Help my fuck. To be fair, a lot of Jow Forums newfag types think it’s genuine and can’t handle it themselves. Be patient, lurk more, and stop kvetching in the replies to his videos. This will go down as one of the greatest trolls of all time

Attached: 3669C999-62CD-4B19-A919-35DF3FAE38B7.jpg (750x814, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=10x30M4C1kI
youtube.com/watch?v=4xg-Wk2DEXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Troll??? WTF are you talking about??! This guy’s testimony is powerful. To be completely honest, I was once just like him. You see, about three years ago I became fully radicalized by one Jordan B. Peterson. Before I knew it, all I could think about were pronouns, and that was only the beginning. I began watching videos by world renowned Alt-Right icons like Steven Crowder, Ben Shapiro, Joe Rogan, Sam Harris, Tim Pool, and of course, their infamous ring leader, Dave Rubin. I became completely obsessed. When I wasn’t busy cleaning my room or vigorously washing my penis, I was glued to YouTube, enthralled by the trappings of “logic” and “reality”. One day, for a brief moment, I entertained the idea that Zimbabwe is in such bad shape because its population is 99% black. I actually believed that they must be different from us due to 50,000 years of evolution in completely different environments. The very next day, the notorious far right terrorist Sam Hyde committed an unspeakable act of violence, and that was the final straw for me. I knew something had to change. I turned to a sage YouTuber named Destiny. I had heard that he never lost a debate to a Nazi, so I gave him a shot. Let me tell you, he turned my life around in an instant. Now I totally reject the Alt-Right and acknowledge the FACT that we’re all one race, the human race. I no longer believe in pseudoscience like “evolution” and “biology”. I’m happily married and a proud stepfather to my wife’s children, Jamal and Shonteesha. It may sound odd to some, but I love them more than I could ever love my own biological children, which is why I got a vasectomy just last week. Trust me, life is better now, and it could be better for you too. It’s time to let go of the hatred guys. Just do it.

Don't watch this video
youtube.com/watch?v=10x30M4C1kI

RENOWNED ALT RIGHT ICONS

lists a bunch of faggot jews

the irony is not lost

>I became fully radicalized

>all I could think about were pronouns

is this what the left considers as radicalization?

shit. to progressives, they would see joe biden as center right. fucking nuts.

sage

I think he's a leftist op. I think he referenced Coach RedPill about the questions. It's possible he's a great troll, but it seems unlikely. I can't imagine the big leftist youtube channels really being stupid enough to believe this kid and have him on without some kind of proven credentials.

>Radicalised by Jordan Peterson and Stefan Molyneux

Seems legit

Impotent faggot

this guy gave us the meme of the year so far. show some respect dick

Attached: he was memeing the whole time.webm (896x794, 973K)

Quick rundown on this kid?

Lol this guy is a joke. Guys I was so bad at one point I almost said the forbidden n word. I'm fully prepared to pay repirations. Destiny is so cool guys for real. He totally isnt a pedometer. Trust me I used to be red pulled goys.

I think its satirical

Attached: memeoverload.png (1238x371, 274K)

>how i invented a narrative to grow my youtube channel

How do u get a big nose like that??

Stop advertising this trash

>makes viral 30+ minute video about how he “left” the alt-right
>leftist retards lap it up
>goes from zero to thousands of subs within days
>overwhelming majority of comments are leftists praising him
>makes a couple more videos
>drops obvious but subtle hints that he’s actually /ourguy/
He’ll probably get a patreon going and collect a ton of dollars from these idiots. Anyone paying attention is about to get a free lesson in cognitive dissonance. They’re already in virtue signal overdrive and too emotionally invested in this guy to admit that he’s just leading them on for keks and shekels, and no evidence will ever change their minds

>literal who?

No one here actually gaf enough to bother watching such an obvious, whiny psyop faggot on jewtube (couldn't watch more than two minutes of the first video before cringing tf out kek). Jow Forums does not have the time, and has real-world issues to focus on atm.

Fuck off already with this gay shit, and sage

Attached: 1532467730813.jpg (1025x574, 101K)

Same. After watching a few destiny videos the programming this board has instilled in me completely went away. The guy refutes every point people here make to try and further their agenda

>proud stepfather to my wife’s children, Jamal and Shonteesha.
Based & teeshpilled.

lel, he really is fucking with everyone, isn't he?

Majestic testimony.
Thanks for this.

This to be quite honest, once you realize all of the far-rights arguments are based on biology and evolution, everything just sort of falls apart. I've never once heard a nazi explain Neil Degrassi Tyson.

>can you be anymore obvious shill?
>severely mentally retarded merchant.pgn

Mabye try lefty/pol/ or leddit, faggot? Fuck off
/thread

This is pasta, but lefties genuinely think that Jordan Peterson is on the same level as someone calling for genocide. To them, anyone who doesn't worship Moloch and Baphomet (that's not even exaggerating) is Hitler.

Attached: dorsey baphomet.jpg (869x850, 110K)

Explain what exactly?
Black people are usually accused of sexual misconduct.

>be bored leftist
>want to start YouTube but nobody will watch
>pretend to be ex alt right despite looking like a jew dying of cancer
>retards eat it up because they are desperate

It's just like the trannys that's supposedly turning nazis into commies by spouting typical lefty talking points that everyone on the right has already heard over and over.

t. retards who fall for obvious pasta

the jordan peterson hate is really weird to me. hes just so insanely mild.

Remember they always say the opposite. We all know commies are turning into nazis. That was literally the whole point of it 70 years and they still eat it up.

Their own worldview is too ridiculous to defend on its own. So they keep people in the fold by pretending anyone that disagrees with them wants genocide and Saudi Arabia-tier treatment of women and so-on.

Attached: nazi vs antifa edited.png (1360x704, 192K)

Saudi Arabia treats their women well because Islam is a diverse religion user.

Nice bait dude

Attached: tumblr_ny1cp8ZbHP1ul80vfo1_1280.png (1280x1280, 188K)

>reddit spacing
>falling for obvious pasta

Attached: 1554808112355.jpg (439x290, 19K)

Biggest lie in his videos was saying he had a girlfriend

Fucking this..

IM INSPIRED, ALL WHITE MEN SHOULD CONSIDER THIS MAN'S ADVICE!!!!!

Attached: amazin.jpg (318x159, 6K)

>sourmemes.webm

You can tell from his asymmetrical face that he is a leftist
/sage/

...AND THE NEW TRACK IS SICKKK

youtube.com/watch?v=4xg-Wk2DEXs

Attached: data craps.gif (300x225, 1.31M)

He is a snake. Huge hypocrite.

Attached: pol get peterson.jpg (1937x6683, 3.3M)

>You see, about three years ago I became fully radicalized by one Jordan B. Peterson.
Newfags will take this seriously

Attached: 5F8F2D5E-874A-47D3-94AE-F813FF37E5C3.png (443x394, 310K)

>leaves job
>Makes a patreon

Also the normalnigger should have read up on some of our memes he uses 2016 lingo still

Kike

They are hooking on

Attached: IMG_20190410_140430.png (1080x964, 131K)

So no longer pushing the deradicalizing tranny?

Attached: 1538254050745.gif (400x279, 1.78M)

>more muslims = more antisemitism
>antifa is funded and run by jews
>choose BOTH
>MAXIMUM DELUSION ACHIEVED
And you people wonder why the world sees you as a fucking joke.

Attached: 1509379182250.jpg (645x729, 48K)

yeah but progressives act like hes the most right-wing person to ever exist

He's not trolling, he's a plant by the left. Any kind of response at all is just feeding into the frenzy the left want, so they can promote their youtube channels.

A troll wouldn't get tens of thousnads of hits on his first ever youtube video, it's way too obscure. What's happened here is that he was manufacturered by the left and they've put money behind him to get it promoted.

It's a ring of collusion that at the very least includes contrapoints. You see they're OK with lying and cheating as long as they win, that's when you know it's ideologically driven.

Like all soros funded stuff it's targeted at people on the right, so just ignore it and their money is wasted.

>Those two or three genuine responses to this post

Attached: elway.jpg (2652x2191, 918K)

How many shekels has /ourguy/ already grabbed from gullible Leftists?

Attached: 4q3er.png (528x696, 496K)

Jews aren't a monolith, the powerful ones don't care what happens to the normal ones.

sacrifice your foreskin and become one of g*d's chosen people

Just realized
>ID: MLGS
>Moonlight Greatsword

Attached: ludwig MLGS.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

look at that nose