Are people of tech companies in Silicon Valley human?

They look like are made of Silicon.
The VERY bizarre health regime of Jack Dorsey: Twitter billionaire reveals he eats only once a day, fasts on weekends and walks five miles to work, but not without taking THREE ice baths and meditating first
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6904869/Jack-Dorsey-eats-day-fasts-weekends-walks-5-miles-work-daily-ice-bath-meditation.html

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey only eats between 6.30pm and 9pm on weekdays
He fasts through the weekend and admits he initially felt he was hallucinating
Social media website found says he has more time and experiences clarity
He walks an hour and 15 minutes to work in California daily to feel 'alive'
But not without starting the day with an ice bath in between sauna sessions
He even keeps a near-infrared light over his desk to continue the sauna benefits
Billionaire doesn't have a personal trainer and doesn't go to the gym but uses an app for seven-minute workouts
He organizes information in his iPhone Notes app
Dorsey meditates daily in morning and before bed, tracking sleep on Oura Ring

Attached: ewww.jpg (634x858, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jack/status/5081?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=dmXcjvL9VSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this dude doesn't run shit

i hate twitter and this fucking faggot

Attached: 00A8437V.webm (500x281, 456K)

sounds like a based routine actually

I have a theory its because of their mentally ill employees (codemonkeys).

Jack seems a decent guy. I bet its the guys that work for him who fuck things up.

Also, keep in mind, those tech companies are in California (San Francisco, where mentally ill people outnumber the sane)

I swear to god, when watching some of those conferences, it is hard for me to tell if I am looking at an ugly woman or a dude in female clothing.

Attached: 220px-Coraline_Ada_Ehmke.jpg (220x391, 19K)

That girl is so sweet. She has an Ada tattoo.

They left out the content of his single meal; fetuses. With garlic butter. (I’m not larping)

They are all kikes.
So No, they aren't human.

You know Aye and Ach are Hebrew right?

way to kick yourself in the face dude

I don't have that collection of weird github accounts, but its not hard to find them searching random github projects (here is one)

Now you tell me, is this a photoshopped picture of a dude in female clothing or is this a real woman with a strong chin?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-10 at 11.27.58.png (554x1202, 470K)

No that's spez

hi

tfw feels good to be a rural retard. at least im human.

compare how jack looks now to how he looked five years ago before THE NAZIS took over twitter
he has been run ragged by the constant bitching

>not doing intermittent fasting
It's playing on easymode if you're trying to lose or maintain your weight. There's a whole general dedicated to fasting on Jow Forums

Jack is in favor of one-sided censorship of anything he doesn't like. He is one of the fags pushing it.

Burgers, why don't you nuke California, New Mexico and the southernmost part of Texas?

I might actually be Jack Dorsey

shit

WHERE'S THE MONEY DORSEY

Some say that Ulbrich Boser sent John Podesta a copy of his book, The Leap: The Science of Trust and Why It Matters. In the introduction to the book, Boser wrote how the act of cannibalism brought a group of people close together and became a sacred act. Was he talking about Reddit CEO spez? In June 2009, John Podesta told Politico "I am going to my condo in Truckee, like I do every year — will sit on my porch and do conference calls 50 feet from where the Donner Party ate each other."

DAE hear the alt-right are a bunch of motherfucking racists?

SPEZ ATE AARON SWARTZ

I AM NOT LETTING HIM GET AWAY WITH IT

Attached: 1280px-Spez_cannibal.jpg (1280x743, 164K)

yeah the dude will end up looking like varg soon enough

Intermittent Fasting with 48 hour water fast is a based way to live but i would do it differently. i'd water fast during the week and have a longer window one of the weekend days in order to have some social time where you aren't being a food autist.

i read the article earlier and figured there would be a thread about it, but what he is doing /fast/ wise isn't that extreme. he talked about a 3 day water fast being his longest, but that 72 hour isn't much to write home about unless it is in a normie mind.
if he dropped the spiritual aspect from the meditation and the feeling alive by walking bs, i'd be behind everything he was doing. if you live in the UK countryside like i do, walking for an hour isn't something to mention because it is so normal, but it does have an effect on productivity and mind, but i guess that Jack being surrounded by techweebs and the BayTech zone has distorted reality.

i second this

i follow react twitter shit and that is a dude
react twitter is very useful for knowledge on react, but you need to skip a lot of progressive ideological bullshit. it is a vortex of tranny, feminists, man haters and white knights

>The VERY bizarre health regime of Jack Dorsey: Twitter billionaire reveals he eats only once a day, fasts on weekends and walks five miles to work, but not without taking THREE ice baths and meditating first
How is this wierd? Maybe the ice bath bath shit is strange but intermittant fasting + fasting on the weekends is pretty based

Try fasting on beer for a week then tell me what Satan says

jack on Twitter: "Making the good pasta, reading through some ...
twitter.com/jack/status/5081?lang=en
... some amazing parts of the satanic verses; the (golden) threads begin to intertwine. ... Does this explains why @jack supports establishment SO much & his ...

Attached: wtf jack.png (317x159, 8K)

sanpaku eyes in headshot

Google bought a GPU in 2007 and promptly named it "chrome" then bought another in 2008 and named it "adreno" when that Bolshevik faggot Ohomo seized the presidency. So what in hell?

Attached: 1519489774336.jpg (480x480, 46K)

Under like JFK...

Jack Dorsey is a pedophile and a cannibal.

ESALON FUCKING MOON SCAPE MOUNT DIABLO PRICK

where in that schedule does jack take his opiates

Ammirite?

I use it too obviously (there are many other even worse projects, when it comes to their maintainers). And its really fucking hilarious watching software companies get infected with mentally ill men claiming they are women.

on another side it scares me as well, since nobody seems to know what causes it. Maybe its the starring at computer screens all day.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-10 at 11.44.30.png (534x804, 224K)

youtube.com/watch?v=dmXcjvL9VSc

Sam Vaknin was a former founder of Wikipedia.
He starts talking about how the fashion industry was formed by gay men and the ideal female form to them is a skinny faggy male twink body.
Social media is formed by people who are schizoid, asocial, low-test, autistic "white" men who think the rest of the world should act and think the same way.

Get rid of your social media account and act like a normal person. this is the reason why we are living in a clown world.

Attached: whorepussy.jpg (1515x937, 101K)

>mentally ill
It's called autism, a powerful magic but with its downsides.

What sort of faggot refuses to eat? This twitter dude looks weak and fragile and I could snap him in half, not based in the slightest.

What if @she/her@

means they are all Sophia AI 5G

... yikes, that would be awkward. Omniscient totality of consciousness.

how can you be a 'former founder'?

Attached: moo and me.png (944x627, 786K)

I read his entire words

I still don't believe Havelock Ellis' psychological @input@

Fuck you to Hell Jack Dorsey.

Attached: Leaving Hell.jpg (564x845, 125K)

This is basically how nordic and slavs live
Just add alot of alcohol

walk the plank

bump, this is good stuff, dude explains lots of modern day phenomena about internet culture (even traps)

walk the planck

uh oh you divided zero

now we're fucked

Do you know the man who invented erotic asphyxiation invented the term @Narciccism@ after the Greek myth?

He was a deviant for Christ sake.

>HUURRR HE SMOL ME NO LIKE

Attached: Brainlet.png (1200x1042, 247K)

I am not a fanboy of his, I'm just saying that this particular interview will give you some new ideas to ponder about and might help you get out of internet/social media addiction.

sounds pretty normal

Such things are born of isolation, alienation and loneliness.

>Twitter billionaire reveals he eats only once a day, fasts on weekends and walks five miles to work, but not without taking THREE ice baths and meditating first

I do the same, but instead of walking i just lift heavy shit through time and space and do ice cold showers once a day

He's doing a few things wrong in my opinion, but it proves even if you're a billionaire, it doesn't equal to the success and satisfaction of self-mastery.

>ice bath - incredibly beneficial
>He walks an hour and 15 minutes to work in California daily to feel 'alive' - we're supposed to be doing more than that, no wonder people at 25 have bad backs these days
>He fasts through the weekend - we're supposed to be doing that, the fact that we don't is why disease is so prevalent nowadays

Infact most people on this board are more sub-human than a man trying to better himself. In another thread, I saw 100 Americans praising how good their fast food chains are, no wonder this place is also another cesspool of filth, degeneracy and irrationality. THE BIGGEST REDPILL OF ALL, AND I MEAN THE BIGGEST, IS THAT WE ARE WHAT WE EAT. All of our disease, twisted attitudes, and our inability to initiate real change is solely because of what we put in our body. The inside affects the outside. The white race is doomed because of how unhealthy we are, the shit we eat is destroying. It makes us subservient, disconnected, weak and depressed. Taming the tongue is harder than taming sexual desire. But I've seen people cure incurable cancer by modern medical practice by returning to raw foods and commiting to detox protocols such as a water fast. It doesn't matter what drugs the doctors put you on, those tumours will grow if you take another bite of your Burger King. People are absolute retards, if man can see the state of himself, and that comes from cleaning himself within. When you do, you will see the absolute truth. You will see that everyone is sucking on the tit of the beast. Big pharma and big fast food(all bad food really) are the biggest chains that holding us to self-destruction.

There's a reason why Hitler was a vegeterian and was passionate about saving the quality of humanity. While Donald Trump who openly eats Mcdonalds serves Zion and lies.

But user

Don't you remember what Jah did to the Israelites who ate meat?

Pfft only three ice baths.

I like that he looks so old now
It reminds me that every single one of our enemies will die

I don't know about Jack, but I guess they made him an offer he could not refuse.
He has been signaling for regulation, which is a good thing. The politicians including Trump have failed to respond, thus given them a green light

especially yourself

unless you get the key to the kingdom

which, I think you have the heart for.

No, I'm not familar with Abrahamism. However I love how that in the Bible it implies that in the original plan we're supposed to be raw food eaters. A garden with no death means no dead animals to eat, or to cook anything. We need to eat food that's alive or was just alive. Even if that means raw meat. If applies are freely to be consumed on trees, then the basis of their diet was simply fruits. Which are the most harmonious of foods for our bodies. There can be no true healing without them.

Dead foods = cooked foods. It stays in your system which will ony acculmate to disease, your body can't fully processed all of these cooked foods. You see pasteurized milk is dead milk. It leeches off your bones(European countries which are the most highest consumption of processed milk have the highest fractures), it will also give you kidney stones. On the other hand raw milk, is a bastion of health, it literally is a superfood. It healed one of my cavities which the medical dentists say is impossible.

not really, everybody was pretending to be a le edgy satan worshipper in 2006. that's when the Jesus Camp documentary came out and it was peak cool to pretend to hate christianity. the fedora-tipping neckbeard meme was the first successful inoculation against this phenomenon but it took a few years to manifest. in 2006-2009 pretending to love satan was a key component of how you signaled how counterculture you were and that you definitely weren't a normie. nowadays you do it with OK signs and black suns and swastikas

*If apples were freely on trees as described in the garden of eden

Guess what friend.

I love that too.

Attached: Hitler hugging Jewish Girl.jpg (900x506, 95K)

I planted 8 trees this month user, two fruit bushes

Have you planted any for your neighbours?

Let's begin an orchard

thank you

Desu, if I wanted to subvert a company I would target a company with someone like him around. Look how many memes he fell for. It says that he can be easily controlled without hardly any work.

he has a real dead look to his eyes
like hes just a lost little faggot with nothing going on behind them

watching this doc now. very interesting
>social media created by schizo, asocial, asexual white nerds in their own image but adopted by other groups

aw man you are welcome *hugs*

Attached: whay unicorn.gif (512x768, 282K)

The eternal question of why God permits the best to the sacrifice of less

Probably to steal fire from the Gods to instil in the hearts of man, to think, we too might grow wings and take flight over the suffering of earth, for an eternal place, which is never tarnished.

Attached: paddock-dad.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

good point but now i wonder, does this say anything about us falling for the memes of the other side?

If you never learn then yes.

This guy is correct.

>Jack does this and this and this
He SAYS he does =/= he does. If he saw a common goy doing that shit he'd probably hold his sides in pain from the laughter. It is in the interest of famous people like this to obfuscate their lifestyle as 1. appear like they know what they're doing, 2. signal that they are a level away and above from the common populace and 3. avoid being assaulted and/or assassinated based on their routine.

No faggot. It was atheism. Not satanism.

Attached: hell.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>He fasts through the weekend and admits he initially felt he was hallucinating
this bit is true, fasting does this which is why religions around the world promoted it

That sounds like a great life. I'm very envious of him, I must admit. It pains me that mistakes in my youth will prevent me from even attaining one tenth his level of comfort or taste.

so one meal a day and intermittent fasting makes you an android?

guess im on that list.

He’s a drug addict. Isn’t it obvious?

show off billionaires
I have been eating one meal a day for years

*slaps knee*

*considers*

*takes over NASA and CIA*

yang bucks

why are you in Thailand

the satanic verses is a Salman Rushdie book you fucking idiot.

bump, as i've just finished that doc. best thing i've watched linked on Jow Forums in a while.

he said newpedia/nupedia was founded by jimmy wales and 100 co-founders, then wales kicked out everyone and changed it to wikipedia

Fruit is sugar and sugar is poison. Cooked meat is the best thing you can eat.