Confused Foreigner

How come if you hit your kid you get arrested but if you mutilate them for religion it's ok?

:/

Don't the west frown on female circumcision? What about the guys?
Darcia F. Narvaez Ph.D.
Moral Landscapes

Circumcision’s Psychological Damage
CDC wants all males to be cut--but it's harmful psychologically
psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/moral-landscapes/201501/circumcision-s-psychological-damage

Attached: image21.jpg (516x603, 42K)

>implying the jew's entire culture and order isn't built on child sexual abuse

Good article, btw. Describes the bulk of Jow Forums burgerposters to a T.

they mutilate them regardless of religion and it's because infant genital mutilation is a form of trauma based mind control which practically neuters males by lowering testosterone and increasing cortisol production for life

Oh man, that's a war crime.

Where does it say circumcision reduces testosterone?

pretty tragic considering it's still pushed upon expecting parents by the medical industry, and religious pastors too (even though their bible tells them is wrong)

img related

Attached: 9. Effects of circumcision on hormones.png (896x825, 76K)

Thanks. Though that is only reflexology, not hard science where they tested the testosterone levels in a scientific study.

Male neonatal circumcision trauma and brain damage. Modern scientific research indicates that early childhood trauma, especially during the first two years of life when the brain is still rapidly developing, produces permanent adverse physical changes in brain development.
Male circumcision trauma and brain damage - CIRP.org
www.cirp.org/library/psych/brain_damage/

Susan Blank, M.D. is the Chair of the American Academy of Pediatrics Task Force on Circumcision

March 16, 2010
Susan Blank, M.D.
New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
125 Worth St. Box 73
New York, NY 10013

Dear Dr. Blank:

As the author of Circumcision: The Hidden Trauma, I have studied the psychological effects of circumcision. These effects are generally unrecognized by medical doctors, but they are a necessary part of evaluating the advisability of the practice. As you work on developing circumcision policy, I hope you consider the known and unknown psychological effects of circumcision.

Infant neurological development, clinical experience, trauma theory, and research on circumcised infants all support the conclusion that circumcision is traumatic. Circumcision results in extreme pain and significant increases in heart rate and level of blood stress hormone. Some infants do not cry because they go into shock from the overwhelming experience. Anesthetics, if they are used, do not eliminate the pain or the trauma. Long-term infant behavioral changes and disruptions in mother-child bonding due to circumcision have been observed. An MRI showed permanent changes to a circumcised infant’s brain.

Circumcision trauma has long-term effects. In a medical journal survey of 546 circumcised men who reported circumcision harm, the following effects and feelings were noted.

anger, rage, sense of loss, shame, sense of having been victimized and mutilated
low self-esteem, fear, distrust, and grief
relationship difficulties, sexual anxieties, and depression
reduced emotional expression, lack of empathy, and avoidance of intimacy

Some of these men wish they had been given a choice at a later time rather than having circumcision forced on them when they were too young to resist. The survey does not suggest that all circumcised men have such feelings or how common the feelings are, only that they persist in some circumcised men, and more research is needed. Lack of awareness and understanding of circumcision, avoidance of the discomfort of questioning circumcision, and fear of disclosure help to explain why many circumcised men do not express dissatisfaction. Medical societies in Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom recognize the long-term psychological risks of circumcision.

Some harmful effects may not be connected to circumcision because they appear many years later. Because circumcision is common in the U.S., its effects are common and interpreted as normal. Symptoms of circumcision trauma fit the symptom pattern of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). American discomfort with and avoidance of the topic is a PTSD symptom. Some people cannot even say the word “circumcision.”

As a trauma, circumcision changes the brain. Does circumcision affect the prevalence of autism and ADHD which both occur about four times more often in boys than in girls? We do not know. Sudden infant death syndrome occurs more often in boys than in girls. The rise and fall of male infant mortality correlates with the rise and fall of the circumcision rate. Is circumcision a contributing factor? We do not know. Perinatal experience can affect later behavior. Other unexplored areas include testing male children and adults for changes in feelings, attitudes, and behaviors (especially antisocial behavior); physiological, neurological, and neurochemical differences; and sexual and emotional functioning. Of course, it would be unwise and irresponsible to recommend circumcision until we know the answers to these questions.

As discussed in my journal article “Circumcision Policy: A Psychosocial Perspective,” those who participate in circumcision policy committees are subject to psychosocial factors connected with circumcision. Dealing with these psychosocial factors can start with recognizing the potential bias of committee members. For example, an effect of (circumcision) trauma is the compulsion to repeat it on others. Conflict of interest is not just financial. Members of circumcision policy committees should disclose their circumcision status, number of circumcisions performed, circumcision status of any male children, and religious or ethnic background. Disclosure of this information would help in the assessment of the credibility of the committee and its work. Members of such committees should be held to at least the same standard as peer reviewers. As stated by the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors, “any conflicts of interest that could bias their opinions” should be disclosed, and reviewers “should disqualify themselves from reviewing specific manuscripts if they believe it to be appropriate.”

Medical organizations should also be aware of the potential legal implications associated with a flawed policy. A law journal article claimed that the failure to act in a scientifically responsible manner could make a medical organization liable for trade association misconduct connected with publishing negligent recommendations on circumcision.

Thank you for your work. Please let me know if I can be of assistance. I would be pleased to send a copy of my book upon request.

Very truly yours,

Ronald Goldman, Ph.D.
Executive Director
Circumcision Resource Center
P.O. Box 232
Boston, MA 02133
(617) 523-0088

>tfw you need to uphold the honour of Plato and Boof Shapiro's Satanic interpretations of him

YIKES

>Susan Blank

Attached: 1553337616277.jpg (204x300, 14K)

Would marry at close range

Circumcision has been noted to have damaged a part of the brain. Yes, but low testosterone has not been noted. I would advise to stick to the documented facts.

The real reason for circumcision in the US is because Jews don't want any physical identifying trait to be used to identify themselves. The Jews know they are evil, and also know that eventually their host population may someday get tired of their aggressiveness toward the host population and throw them out/genocide them. It is a constant worry they have. During WWII, the Germans realized they had counterfeit documents falsely indicating they were Christians. A look at the male member was a 100% accurate test of who was and wasn't a kike. Jews don't want the goyim to have such a fail-proof test, so they wrote bogus medical journal articles praising its "benefits" and circumcision became the norm.

The Jew must pay for male genital mutilation.

>human shields
Judaism confirmed

Just had first huwhite bebe. I will protect his 4skin with my 'merykun made assault weapons of deaths at all costs.

Better make sure you don't have a jewmerican wife who might make an executive decision to the contrary at the pediatrician's office.

My Mother said (Jew)

If any doctors or nurses come near me with vaccines I am launching an attack

These Jews have spirit alright

Nurse: Do you want Fluoride drops?
Mother: ROT IN HELL

Great parents, get a Jew Lady.

Expect guilt but good lessons learned.