Murderer. Church Arsonist. Degenerate

Attached: 1AF9B7D0-31DF-4ACA-BACD-7D5C37597F03.jpg (300x400, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-aBnh4GPVms
youtube.com/watch?v=DPyOhP1GTRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FbWMOoFFgLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>brown eyes and black hair came from niggers and arabs
>southern Europeans aren't native to Europe since they've been BLACKED/ARABIZED (they're basically arabs without Islam
>Native Europeans are germanic/nordic and always have blue eyes, fair skin, and blonde hair ranging from dark blonde to bright blonde.
>Romans/Greeks/Egyptions/Mesopotamians/ Ancient Aryans/ Ancient Persians/ Ancient Berbers and Ancient Horners were all Nords who have been race mixed into mongrels. DNA evidence proves this since they all have neanderthal admixture and have some European admixture and visible european features.
>We need a cataclysmic in order to save the true Nordic Europeans.

Varg is 100% correct about everything. People like him are saving what's left of our great people

Attached: 1509851922252.jpg (646x427, 28K)

Man with god tier integrity and honor.

I hope he can find Jesus.
The biggest problem of the modern west is Satanism

Total coward. Stabbed his best friend in the back with zero warning. Kept on stabbing him in vile feminine hysteria after he was dead. Never served a day in compulsory Norwegian military. Thin skinned as teenage girl going through puberty and ban anyone exposing his quack theories and fabrications. Was a degenerate homo in his days, now just a burned out old homo and degenerate. Spend all his energy on attacking our European Christian culture and heritage, ignoring Jews while praising Muslims. A boomer and total loser.

Attached: Varg - so gay.jpg (480x461, 33K)

lol varg
>killed his best friend over a payment dispute, stabbed him 25 times in the back saying it was self defense
>spent over half his life in jail
>resides in some run down ooga booga smack shack in the woods
>shits in a bucket
>has illegitimate children with an autistic former mudshark who's addicted to drugs
>lives on welfare while bitching about the very system keeping him alive
>wants you to buy his shitty D&D knockoff

how does anyone view this guy as a role model?

The Pagan Disconnect #1, By Rosette Delacroix. Questions for Varg in the first five minutes. White Adamic Christians Only Please!

nothing wrong with burning down things.

You forgot BO*MER

Great satire. Total parody of a devout, gay and boot-licking varg tard. Believe it or not, there really ARE guys like that out there. Total clown world.

Attached: I love my long girly hair. Hail Odin there handsome man..jpg (720x720, 96K)

You are one of the idiots that cry yourself to sleep every night whining like a girl over those big, masculine, victorious Christians that kicked your flea-infested, skinny pagan ass 2000 years ago, right?

Attached: 1526236083630.jpg (750x732, 95K)

Attached: Varg is a snow nigger.png (811x889, 1.04M)

Why yes, I WILL drink from your skull.

Attached: 1554188561975.jpg (1110x1239, 152K)

Shills hate him! Why? Let's find out.

Varg is the eternal clown, pic related. How can anyone take a supposedly grown up man like that seriously?

Attached: Clown.jpg (3456x5184, 1.81M)

>teenage black metal star
>self made multi-millionaire black metal idol
>millions of teenage girls all over the world soaking their panties for him
>kills a communist shitbag who planned to kill him
>railroaded by the courts convicted for 21 years
>get out in 16 years on good behavior
>marry the daughter of a French noble family whose mother grew up in a literal castle
>move to the French countryside and have 8 children
>easily support them on his savings and his wife's income
>live a humble life making videos to promote European identity and traditionalism
youtube.com/watch?v=-aBnh4GPVms

Attached: chadvarg.png (800x998, 169K)

>Why yes, I WILL drink from your skull.
Delusional. Talking like a little child. Just one hour ago, you pagan homos cried your crocodile tears again and again how the victorious Christian men conquered you and banned your beloved anal sex. Pic related. Sucks to be you, pagans.

Attached: 1528831581447.jpg (654x558, 92K)

Attached: 1552975123968.jpg (1018x1024, 107K)

Nope. He's a failure, a loser, and a shut-in with zero influence.

He gets no say in any serious discussion about white future, and anyone who even brings him up is immediately removed from any such discussion.

>Shills hate him! Why
Delusional Varg shill, too stupid to read comments. Can't defend the old homo with facts and/or logic. Only whine about "shills" in a very girly and pagan voice. Time for you to enjoy your pagan "art". No wonder Varg and you pagans are so angry. The "oppressive" Church stopped all that and you rampant pagan anal sex orgies that could go on for days.

Attached: 1551174651993.jpg (2304x1728, 1016K)

he's so handsome though

Attached: Varg_0.jpg (600x900, 86K)

10 million views

youtube.com/watch?v=DPyOhP1GTRQ

>shouldn't've come here!

>A shitty song
Adorable. Now show me his actual influence. Nick Fuentes, a literal spic, has ten times as much pull in the actual discussion as he does.

In other words, there's no place for his brand of cringe in white identity. And why should there be? He's a criminal, and a retard.

>he's so handsome though
Do you pagans ever stop thinking about anal sex?

Attached: 69526cc94f520993026cac186177486f.jpg (700x538, 48K)

All jokes aside I like Varg. I think his analysis is simplistic but he truly believes what he says, he has a nice rural life with children. If more people lived as he does I think we'd be better off.

close to a million views

youtube.com/watch?v=FbWMOoFFgLU

>entertainment in clown world

Brown eyes and black hair in Europe did not come from niggers and arabs.

you must think justin beiber is the messiah

>>Romans/Greeks/Egyptions/Mesopotamians/ Ancient Aryans/ Ancient Persians/ Ancient Berbers and Ancient Horners were all Nords who have been race mixed into mongrels. DNA evidence proves this since they all have neanderthal admixture and have some European admixture and visible european features.
*blinks gook eyes*
yo sayin' we waz romanz and sheet?

Attached: mikka.jpg (800x533, 71K)

fag