My gf has a history of abuse. Idk how did she do it...

My gf has a history of abuse. Idk how did she do it, but she happened to break into people’s PC to get their personal pics and use them to fuck with people on internet for fun. I believe she reused the pictures she’s got from them for the same purpose. She has a variety of accounts with different personalities she uses to troll people or idk even why. I’m legit scared to be next to such a person, but also I feel scared to break because who knows what kind of shit she has on me and how she’s gonna use it.

Attached: E7DD1124-1A09-44D7-AD0D-BA0E3F0915CD.png (638x638, 770K)

Best way to deal with those types is to not be afraid of what they can do, because they fully know once you take that from them they have nothing, but ARE probably guilty of blackmail

> to not be afraid of what they can do
Not to be afraid of her ruining my life?

Dude, now she’s trying to build up the conflict between me and my parents. How can someone not to be afraid of such person?

Just know what they can throw at you, and mentally steel to face it head on for what it is-- gaslighting.
She has nothing on you that you don't substantiate in its entirety. The moment you stop caring about what she can do, she can't do anything.

I mean maybe this is bait, but just get as many people as you can in the know about her.

Lol. Truth is that I’m female and she wants me to out so I can date her. So getting people into the situation is quite dumb and basically what she wants me to do.

report her, whats she is doing is illegal

I don't even know what the fuck any of that means so I'm just gonna assume bait and do a 360 and walk out the door.

She wants me to come out. Telling people about her attitude means unveiling the nature of whatever thing is between us (it’s hard to call this mess “relationship”)

Convince her to take pictures during sex. Then if she ever tries to blackmail you, you also have some leverage over her.

Also, I just saw that you're also a girl. As soon as you can, get out of this relationship. A lot of lesbians are abusive to their partners and she definetly sounds like one of those that will start beating you sooner or later.

Wtf do you store on your PC dude

Your life will get worse if you continue to stay with her. Dump the crazy cunt before it escalates.

Okay so come out and then double down and say she was trying to pull some wack ass shit.

It sounds like the problem is nobody around you has any stock in your character and your relationships with them are predicated on lies.
In the first place you should deadass ghost this girl and then come clean to your family first and foremost. And friends and others, but you should. And then you should tell them this girl's been abusive and you should ask for their help.

Whatever you're doing now isn't super helpful.

>she definetly sounds like one of those that will start beating you sooner or later.
Sad to mention but I used to think about that. She has some sort of anger issues. Like I really like to trust her, but I’m scared, especially if relationship with her cuts me off my family. This is really scary shit.

She attempted to contact me. I’m afraid I’m getting into this trap again.

just dump her and explain this shit to your parents.
Steer clear of this psycho

You shouldn't trust her just leave

got in touch with her again. Im weak ass bitch.
another "my gf abuses me" thread is coming soon

Ghost her.
If you happen to meet her, be cold and polite, and leave. Don't give her an inch.
Tell the truth to your parents. If possible.

Build a folder on her nudes and every humiliating thing u can find also try to get a confession out of her..... then stash them to a memeory card and 0ut it somewhere safe if u ever need it u have it... u can humiliate her and send her to jail

Ghost her.
Become boring to her, talk about trivial boring and stay positive while you do it. If you play super average and don't give her a reason to be interested or stick around she might go away on her own. Maybe even introduce a Chad.