November 8-9 2016

What happened when Trump won the election?
How was this place at that time?

Attached: trump.jpg (632x332, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b89d1oip7WM
youtu.be/yZNtYmdZ-4c
youtu.be/m7ZuffBrloo
youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw
youtube.com/watch?v=pmi2MV2jetM
youtu.be/HcEc8zeNYxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everyone was happy Clinton didn't win.

Hasn't been a night like it before or since. The whole board was celebrating. Everyone was celebrating like one.

It was the culmination of years of build up vs. the left, and the fact that every single media outlet was claiming it was impossible and mercilessly mocking Trump and Trump supporters just made it a million times sweeter.

Whatever you think of Trump now (vs. Israel or whatever), you have to remember that he single-handedly obliterated the Overton window. To go from having every single media outlet saying "#NotAllMuslims" and "Pray for Paris" after the 1000th ISIS attack in Europe to having Trump go "BAN ALL MUSLIMS" was literally epic in every way.

Personally, I was coked off my face watching it with some left-wing chick that I was shagging which just made it even better for me, watching her full break down while I was sniffing lines and celebrating here while watching the US news anchors salty tears.

It's hard to imagine something topping that night on Jow Forums. 2020 will be a solid sequel but I doubt it will top 2016

It was a clown world even then. I was at a hotel in a different part of the country for work at the time. After having dinner I checked the news before brushing my teeth and thinking to myself "Oh well, we had a good run, it was fun but tomorrow it'll all be over." because I was convinced he'd lose.

The first thing I did in the morning was check Jow Forums. The first thread I saw said he was about to win. I thought it was a joke. So I scrolled down and saw another three thread saying the same. I thought it was a meme. I checked a Dutch news site and it confirmed it. I turned on the TV and the national news doubly confirmed it.

I had the best breakfast of my life with a huge smile on my face bragging to my coworkers.

What a wondrous once in a lifetime event. I'm glad to have been a part of it.

GREETINGS PLANTATION DEMOCRAT

We were trying to make blm look li,e they were about to fly a plane into trump towers. I provided the cctv images. Fun times, not seen anything like that for ages

The salt flowed

fuck off cuck, no one would have cared if Jeb won

It was funny at the time but the board is now permanently filled with miga resistors and newfags so it wasn't worth it

Attached: 1554798741034.jpg (563x651, 226K)

youtu.be/b89d1oip7WM

>tfw you will never experience that night again

Nothing compared to what 2020 will be like

Even in is his wildest dreams Jeb could never begin to even imagine himself in the white house. He's the screw-up little brother that desperately tries to impress mommy and daddy but always comes up short because he simply doesn't have it in him to be a winner. The whole run for candidacy was an indulgence to get him to finally shut up about what'd he'd do if he was president financed by his wealthy family.

I guarantee there wasn't a single person who contributed to his campaign that really thought he was gonna make it.

I would love to see sscreenshot and threads!

It was a fucking party here, it was so much fun

This song was stickied and on autoplay, I believe:
youtu.be/yZNtYmdZ-4c
I listened to it like three times on the way to work, giggling my ass off.

Why not just go and watch “the year where Jow Forums won”. It’s a pretty accurate summary.

youtu.be/m7ZuffBrloo

If Jeb runs again I might vote for meme reasons.

Oh my God it was so fucking great. Just THINKING about it gives me a fucking dopamine rush.

drank heavily in celebration, woke up fully refreshed after an hour of sleep

Any time something crazy like that happens, the posts and threads on this board just explode

It was fucking historical, one of the most fun things I ever experienced. The sheer "take my energy" threads would already do, but predicting which states would flip and watching PA go red was a huge blast.
If you'd like to see it for yourself any random "trump can't win" video will have the thread number on it so you can search the archives.
Funnily enough, the following weeks were the best I ever lived, in all spheres, so I'm putting it as a plus

Anons are right.

PA going Red was unforgettable. Seeing the faces of the news anchors drop like literal anchors

>What happened when Israel won the election?
ftfy

I was playing the final countdown and dancing around my room:
youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

Was watching COPS with a bunch of anons on that rabbit site. Got drunk and passed out at around 2AM local time, I thought "fuck it, better not know until tomorrow". I sleep like shit so I wake up like 3 hours later and the anons are watching CNN livestream, check chat it's all "HOLY FUCKING SHIT HE FINNA BOUT TO DO IT" Stayed up for a while until he came out with the victory speech, went back to bed with the biggest shit eating grin I've ever had. 2020 will probably pail in comparison, even if the the bernie v trump thing happens, trump already won once so it won't be nearly as shocking or soul crushing for the left, and not nearly as funny for everyone else, but I'm sure there's still going to be a good amount of salt

youtube.com/watch?v=pmi2MV2jetM

this is all part of Jeb! master plan

Jeb! 2020 Slow and Steady

A victory of epic proportions, made that much sweeter by the tears of liberals that continue to pour in bigly to this very day

Attached: crossroads.png (662x1675, 199K)

>November 8-9 2016
I inhaled on that day...

Search on YouTube "initial D - trump"

It'll explain everything

Best birthday of my life.

Attached: 1529465233151.gif (250x227, 139K)

Wait til 2020 lad.

Attached: 1466421149799.png (438x384, 214K)

It was better then when Zimmerman was found not guilty.

Please clap

Trump2 bribed somee mooods and got deubs, and he used thee boards autism to ecreate meeme-majiick.
Afterwards wheen he was done, he left this place like a pummep and dumep. Thats why there is no memee majck leeft here, everyone is bitter, the fourcham powers are gone. He played eveeryone gooed

Attached: 1508612282436.jpg (500x397, 87K)

It was tremendous. It's always nice to be right, but this time it was packaged with millions of the sorest losers in history crying their eyes out. Plus vindication after months of smarter-than-thou NeverTrumpers telling me Trump wasn't a serious candidate, he would lose interest and drop out, he was only there to throw it to Hillary, etc. Some even thought the Billy Bush tape was set up from the beginning as his way to throw it.
So after months of being called delusional for thinking he could win and being told to eat shit for wanting him to, all that was vindicated in one evening, and we got to share it with the only other people in the world who thought it was possible. It was glorious.

same, user

youtu.be/HcEc8zeNYxI

Attached: polconfirmed.jpg (1600x900, 166K)

You know how on star wars there's this giant bonfire after the death star gets btfo a second time, with little primitive creatures shrieking in joy and a visit from the ghosts of the past?

Exactly like that.