Based Spanish Police

youtu.be/kKRCFh4Saio

Fight between Gypshy scum and rapefugee scum, glorious Police chad intervention

Attached: Orgullo_Razial.gif (386x216, 15K)

gitanos baka

I always thought spaniards are brown

Thats cause Foreign people always Focus on costal places were people goes to the beach often so they appear more Brown...

Retard

Your police force is about the only aspect of your country that isnt completely cucked. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing them bash commie skulls in in Barcelona last yr

Attached: 1470103352649.jpg (1051x1600, 136K)

niggers fighting niggers fighting niggers

Can we borrow some guardia civils

Fuck, I have to agree with you.

iberians are subhumans and not white, they're arab.

Attached: African-admixture.gif (800x581, 70K)

embrace your moor ancestry bratha

Attached: Red_Sea-admixture.gif (800x581, 76K)

no, he's right, spaniards weren't white all this time. Only catalunyans get the prize.

spanish and moortuguese are arabs.

Attached: Southwest-Asian-admixture.gif (800x581, 73K)

And fucking women saying that they can't do that, fucking feminist

pero que hace??? pero que hace?? top kek women deserve to be raped by rapefugees

Man those Spanish cops cut a mean figure. And the hats are spot on.

Pretty based.

Show your real flag, coward.

How quickly they recognize authority. The first time they were put in their place since swimming over.

Those came from Romania, they usually come through the Pyrenees.

Do people genuinely think that? Memes apart.

If only they'd beat your feminists and their fetishists like that.

Show flag Shmuel

now actualize that map to 2019 and tell me what do you see in UK, Sweden and Germany.

Fuck off

Yeah sorry but my fellow burgers are retarded. American education is built specifically for them to be literal sheeple. Most of them think spaniards are basically shitskins. Noy all of course but many even well travelled ones are ignorant af. Don't hate the burgers its the Jews and Masons that made them so ignorant.

And as always we ignore meme flag opinions

What a satisfying video to watch except for the dumb cunt telling the police to stop, that the gypsies dindu nuthin. Jesus Christ why are women so fucking stupid.

I wish our police would do that but they are just a bunch of pc cucked cunts

they celebrate being niggers

Attached: 9cb19725b86fafb7e978ff555cd6a37b_original.jpg (1552x873, 253K)

they should have used guns

wasn't necessary, but tho

That's us you dumb fucking Brit.

>Gypshy Scum
>Fugee Scum
>Guy in Donald Duck costume
>shit tier camera work

this sums of the sorry state of the west.

Give that cops a warhammer and the loisence to kill and be done with it

I think another raid into the Thames burning their ships is overdue Michiel. You can keep Flanders in exchange.

Yeah, sad but true

well maybee ask the flemish what they think about getting united with dope smoking homos from amsterdam

The police and army are based and redpilled here,if they were to stage a coup like in 1936 they would fix Spain real quick

Attached: legionarios.jpg (1024x833, 480K)

they are the gayest uniforms on this planet.

Stop going with this "oh yeah the pigs and grunts are totaly our guys yo" bullshit or stop paying your taxes and see what happens. These based pigs and grunts are the worst of the worst they know things are shit and they sell you people down the river just like the politicians but for even less money.

Based.
Police in canarias is Franquist as fuck, the cops are based in general

Can confirm, when I was in spain I noticed their police looked really competent, not like the fatties and women you get here.

Stupid kraut maybe thats true for Germany but not for Spain retard,we arent pussies and arent afraid of being proud of our country here,sadly the same cant be said for Germany and thats why you have shitty cops/army

What kind of rifle is that?

THE VIRGIN SHOVE VS THE CHAD LEG SWEEP

from what I understood on the video the cucked onlookers complained how the chad cop was kicking them

I liked that Franco march where the people started beating the shit out of some feminist, it was nice, it made me feel proud of being one of your children

I think it's the CETME L, made in spain. they don't use it anyomre, now they use the HK G36

Lots of respect for those chad police dealing with these scum the correct way. It's a shame they didn't kill these animals.

That's a shame perhaps? That looked like a rathe aesathetic gun.
The G36 is quite an attractive weapon, but is it actually good? is the hype real?

but also there have people saying "what is that man doing?" (when the police throw that idiot) "you can not kick it" "you can not do that!"

We use that weapon for ceremonies now
Its just one bitch

Attached: el-ejercito-justifica-que-la-legion-cantara-el-novio-de-la-muerte-ante-ninos-hospitalizados.jpg (996x623, 84K)

Is that a crusade gauntlet?

A girl and a man who at least are heard in that video

Was this a scandal or the police was not punished?

LOL now that's police brutality I approve pgpjbgbpb

Yes,its a spanish order and it has ties with the army like many other orders we have,the emblem of the spanish ground army has it and so it comes in many emblems,flags,condecorations.

Attached: aguila ejercito tierra.png (500x641, 278K)

The gypsy should have gotten out of Romania. They brought the Jewish fuckers and ruined my country now the insane are doing the same to USA

>for 2% you are subhuman

Considering no such thing as "100% pure white" exist. Your standards seem to be out of this world

Attached: 1536859815923.jpg (835x900, 512K)

sangre azul master race reporting in

Attached: 1313891030.jpg (2220x1060, 262K)

yeah and in Bongland the cops wear hjiab

Attached: 1024px-Bandera_de_EspaƱa_1808-1813.svg.png (1024x682, 219K)

GREATEST OF ALL TIME

Better than a black cop top kek
In America the whitest cop on the Beat is a 146 5'6'' lesbian

We get it ahmed you want to fuck goats

Attached: cabra legion.jpg (770x513, 78K)

they deserve no less

We should make the legion goat head of state, instead of our cucked bourbon king

-Gypsies beating each other no one says a fucking word.

-Chad nacionales show up do their job and beat the shit out of the gypsies.

-Dumb bitch: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Jesus she deserves a fucking beating as well

Our police is next goddamn level, they learned their shit well with ETA

Try your luck with any Spanish National Police or GC officer and he will put your ugly kraut face through a fucking wall.

Try your luck with any Spanish National Police or GC officer and he will put your ugly kraut face through a fucking wall

great work spaniard police lets kick those gypsis need more high kicks in the face

They're all gyppos

We celebrate kicking muslims out retard