If a girl tells you she isn't into you but a guy in the past who abused her...

If a girl tells you she isn't into you but a guy in the past who abused her, and is going to travel to a different country to meet him, how do you even cope with this after you opened up to her and expressed that you wanted her as more than a friend?

Attached: freelive.png (1289x666, 768K)

By understanding women

you just stop being such a cuck op

What do I have to understand? It's clear as day that I am way better than this dude, he was even kissing 3 girls in front of her and she has been lusting after him for over a year now.

How am I being a cuck? I really like this girl. She's beautiful, she's smart. She's sexy and everytime I hear her voice in my ears my heart beats faster. I want her and only her.

She isnt that smart obviously.

Look dude sadly, in most cases you cant reason someone into romance. It just is.

Please understand that.

I guess so, pretty sad desu

By realizing this means you dodged a huge bullet and also that you have shit taste in women. Watch out for your future choices.

Some people are naturally charismatic, and some people are drawn to that charisma. You can not shake people out of it.

Thats why you see girls going after total lowlifes who cheat on them or abuse them, or guys losing their entire fortune to a gold digger who manipulates them. It just happens. I know it is sad, but for your own sake stop sith the infatuation, would you?

>expressed that you wanted her as more than a friend
Falling for a woman before she's fallen for you is a rookie mistake user.

>I am better than a dude who mogged me with 3 girls in his arms
yeah, you aren't.
Look up pre-selection bias.

It's almost like my brain is doing something automatic. I don't go out with girls too much so it feels like I can't help it. I know it'll fade over time though.

I know she had Daddy issues probably because she and her dad were fighting constantly. That said I'm not sure what bullet I dodged, I wanted to be close to her if only just for one night.

It's the man's job to express interest first, no?

I am better morally, I would not do that what he did to her. I was talking about it in that regard.

This is bait...

No, it's no one's "job"

Express interest, sure, but not fall for.

>That said I'm not sure what bullet I dodged

The part where she said to you that she was into her abuser so much so that she's going to travel to a different country to meet him. It screams low confidence, low self worth, ect. because she's engaging in an abuse cycle rather than escaping it. There's a lot more underlying an abusive relationship beyond just the intensity of it feeling good.

If this is the type of woman you're choosing naturally then you should understand that and looking forward actively make steps to make sure you're picking the right girls because your intuition makes bad choices.

Attached: 579.png (595x397, 123K)

Try abusing her like the other guy did.

morality is subjective, she wants Chad who doesn't give a shit, not a lap dog ready to ask how high when told to jump.

Just move on and find someone who likes you for what you are. Drink booze and smoke to ease the pain. It'll pass in a week or two. Seriously, there's 4 billion girls in this world, there's gotta be another one.

>he was kissing 3 girls in front of her
Women want men other women have/want. That's a good start

You move on

Dump. I recovered from what my ex did to me and I never want to see him again, unless maybe it's a picture in an obituary. If she's crawling back, she's either lying to you about him, or she's expecting you to be there to play nurse and clean up all the emotional/psychological wounds that clearly haven't healed.

I was in the same situation as you I might be able to help
For you to cope with that you can and will use any of these methodes, (they are addative, the more you use the more they works)

>Realize that all women are whore
>Realize that women are fucking stupid when it comes to finding a suitable mates
>Realize that this will come biting her in her ass and she'll be miserable
>Realize that her prime time on earth is quickly coming to an end
>Realize that she will be haunted by her stupid mistake and the fact that she is getting uglier while younger girls are getting more beautiful
>Realize that she'll probably think about you then and bite her finger
>Realize that men are also dumb when it comes to finding good women and often choose whore
>Realize that you made a mistake and she is toxic and fucking stupid
>Laugh at her expense, you dodged a bullet
>Lash out on her
>Tell her she is a stupid fuck, you don't care about your relationship, she doesn't want you then burn the bridges
>Find another girl

Last one is really effective if you meet the right girl.
But don't forget what I wrote above, takes this experience as a lessons and be wary of new bitches and old alike

Only ever express interest that you want to fuck her.
Wait for her to fall for you before falling for her
You have to make her earn your love.
It's one of the black pill we, men, need to learn
Hollywood lied to you, those dirty jews