Advice required

Hey guys, I really need a style advice from you.
I will start with that I am aware that I am not the most beautiful girl out there, but would really like that to change.
Normally I wear hair down, never tie them up or anything, because I feel so ugly. Every time I try any hairstyle at all, i feel like a disgrace to the family and that my potato face should commit Honorable Sudoku.
Summer is coming, and with hair down I feel like with fur. I really need a hairstyle, that allows me to survive the summer and not look like lochness monster.
Please assist me. I am rather desperate.

Attached: IMG-1360.jpg (1200x1600, 360K)

You look fine the way you are honestly. That is no potato face.

First of all great eyes.

Secondly yes you do somewhat look like a monster, you need to sth about your skin. And lose a bit of weight by the looks of it.

Do you get enough sleep?

Honestly just pick a hair style that's not to out there and you'll look good with it. I personally think you'd look great with any style than is hair down but plenty of volume
>potato face
You look fine, definitely not a potato face.

Well I feel like my face is a balloon. Maybe there are hairstyles for balloons.
1.Thank you for the compliment.
2. Ye, my skin is bad. and even I went so far as editing it slightly before posting it, its even worse actually. Just didn't want to post it xd.
About the weight thing- yes, but also even in the past when I was super skinny, my face was still a balloon.
3. No, not enough sleep to be honest.

>skin
For anyone wondering, you fix you skin by
-plenty of water
-cutting sugar
-cutting too much milk
-use a facewash and moisturizer morning and night.
-Optional, exfoliate

Fixed my skin very quicklt

Thank you. Though I really need advice on some style that involves hair tied.

You must be pretty hot with the right makeup because you'd be a nice hump as you are. I can't advise because I'm a dude and we don't know shit. Check some video. Don't go full slut with fake eyebrows and lip shape. Don't change too much. I'm not sure about hair. I tried fingers on you and this is close to my imagination.

Attached: image.jpg (500x501, 25K)

Does not help.
I have been suffering with acne from 9 years old. 26 soon.
Tried cutting coffee. Sugar. Milk. Grains. Meat.
drink 2 litters a day min.
facewash used. moisturize enough.
Exfoliate.

Problem is unclear and I just gave up on it.

>Maybe there are hairstyles for balloons.
Look at hairstyles Asian women use. A lot of them have very round wide faces but use the right hair styles to make that less pronounced

Editing the face before actually asking for adv? Ok thats insecurity if i ever saw it. Back to topic however.

Do you drink lots of water? I am talking about 2 litres+ per day, on top of everything else. Skincare is usually about balance of oil/water.

Sleep is very important, specially when it comes to fixing your face around your eyes. You need long sleep to not have those marks.

Also, this is basic but you do change your pillow cases every week right?

On top of that there is sth that will fix your skin right up, but it might be inaccessible depending on your budget ot where you are.

I didnt have to cut grains or meat for what it's worth. Sugar was the biggest issue.

Only other things I can recommend it is make sure to rinse any sweat off your face and change your pillow cases often.

First off, the only good that has proven links with acne is dairy. Avoid it. Second, you’re wasting your time if you’re not seeing a dermatologist. Just get put on acutane. It has an 80% cure rate.

Thanks. I would love this hairstyle if hair was shot. But its long.
Attaching pic how long.

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (1624x1664, 446K)

Get a nice breathable summer hair-cut

Attached: movie-conbat-girls-by-david-wnendt-s2-mask9.jpg (500x333, 37K)

thank you, its a lead! Will make sure to check it out.
Well I am honest about the insecurity, its better than pretending to have none. anyway.
Yes I drink around 2 litters a day. Pure water.
Sleep was always an issue, just cant sleep most of times.

Every 2-3 weeks desu... Does it make that much of a difference?
how expensive is it?

Thanks, I sweat a lot, guess could be an issue.
Racutane, Accutane fixes problem temporary, later it comes back.

Holy shit! That's even better. Keep it. I had to stop and look a couple times. I look again. What are you doing? You look good.

I do not wish to cut hair. I rather sit there and braid it to infinity, but not cut it.
Hair stylists are evil.

Femanon here: Your face is fine, there is nothing inherently wrong with it even if you think there is, and you have pretty lips and eyes. The one thing you should do and what will improve your appearance a tenfold, is taking better care of your skin, your forehead seems pretty greasy. You can find a ton of tutorials on skincare on youtube and online. A little eyeliner will really bring out your eyes and those are one of your best assets, learn about that as well. Good luck!

With you long hair in Have you ever considered a braid of some kind. Some of those loose but slight complex ones look really great. (literally just Google image search "loose braid" to see what I'm talking about)
Like I said before the main thing you need is volume imo.

I usually perform blood rituals by sacrificing at least one hairstylist a month.
It looks good, but it takes a lot of work+ its merely 20 C here, but I am already dying..
40 minutes walk to work is a nightmare.

Pillow case change evey week at MOST. Earlier if possible.

Depends on where you are for the treatment, where i am from it is pretty cheap ish considering plastic surgery. It is fractional laser treatment, it turns your face to a tomqto for a week once a month. But i have seen it clear all scars and acne and stuff like that like a miracle.

I know somebody who does it, but i do live in eastern euro.

Thank you. I have really oily skin and try to avoid to overdrying it.
Will try the eyeliner thing, dont really do it much.
Braids are nice, but I only do a side braid. Which works well,but for example in gym the whole side with the braid on it starts to burn.
Did you mean braids that go up top somehow? literally not touching neck in any way would be great.

Ah well yes, its rather expensive, not that dirty rich.
I would love someday to treat acne scars.
I am very happy that you know someone who got help with that.
Was thinking maybe chemical peel would help my case. but not sure.

Like I said just Google "loose braids" there are both ones than hang low and ones tied up. Just pick what looks good to you and give it a shot

Thank you kind user!

I am a hairy guy. I find that hair adds surface area to cool skin. I feel heat on my skin if I remove hair. It is good for heating and cooling. Maybe different for bitches but it looks like you haven't had short hair for years. Anyhow, fuck all that. I just wanted to talk to you again. If you like hairy manly men, you can see my hand in GGOYC

Attached: image.jpg (236x297, 9K)

>GGOYC
I am sorry, I dont know what that is. yes I think hairy guys are the best, as mother nature should be.

I was told its different for guys, will all the beards and all.
its not exactly like that for girls, its more like a dying situation. :)

I meant GIOYC. Here. I bring you a beer.

Attached: IMG_0083.jpg (2052x1532, 748K)

Im just messing with you. Im not retarded but you make me stupid. I'm done with you.

Attached: IMG_0087.jpg (236x354, 20K)

ah yes that fresh smell of incel in this thread.

Attached: 4587.jpg (397x598, 30K)

I didnt say somebody who had it done. I mean i literally know the doctor who does it, has seen it work dozens of times.

It costs like 1000 usd from where i am from but in a western country it might be 10 times that..

as far as I am googling, around same price here too.
it goes so far to specify for square centimeter price.
Sorry, my English isn't amazing, I understood you meant a different thing.

Incel ja nai! Watashi no koibito wa nihonjin desu. Boku no chimpo wa toteimo oki.

I meant 1000 usd in total btw, not per session.

But anyway, the default suggestions you had here and some you already do. Clean face, washing it constantly. Lots of water. Clean pillow cases. Even with than you might not escape it entirely.

Get more sleep, try to live stress free and stuff like that. Try to not have those sleepy eyes, your eyes seem to be your best asset. Shame if you hide them.

Also keep us posted, i want to track your progress.

I think bangs would suit you

Thank you. I will try to do all those things,
Sending you virtual hugs!

it seems like a good idea, but already tried it and it caused more problems than it was worth :D.

Only virtual hugs? What a cheapass lol.

At least you can send virtual kisses..

Wow I did not know you were doing this only for virtual kisses.
Kissdigger.

braids that cover your ears pulled into a bun at the back, works like a charm for rounded faces

Not just for kisses, but this is a blue board. So have to keep it moderate you know

could you please post a picture of this, I do not imagine how could that look like.

Kek you are hilarious :)

kinda like this, had an ex that looked very similar to you and this sort of hairstyle worked wonders

Attached: bb.png (650x975, 1.04M)

more like this actually but with a single braid idk much about hair really sorry lol

Attached: bbb.jpg (680x1020, 630K)

I will try it. This one looks like hard to get at first, but easier each time. Thank you very very much. :)

I am a ball of laughs indeed. Are you from euro by any chance? You seem Scandinavian..

Turkey actually :)

Yeah its Europe. but not scandinavian.

Every scandinavian women I ever met were so strikingly beautiful, no wonder they say vikings only stole and brought the best looking ones.

I am sorry but calling bullshit.

Hani ikimizin de turkiyeden olması ne kadar mumkun olabilir ki?

nuu impersonator.

Wait, what is going on here?

someone falsely answered instead.
oh well.

Eat more green vegetables, take a shower, get some bangs and a little concealer and blush. Black is harsh on you.

Why green vegetables?

Turkey? That beer in my hand is 355 ml. Twelve ounces baby! Can I get a hug too?

Oh, it would have been funny if OP was turkish indeed.

Anyway, keep us posted would you. I would like to know if any of the suggestions actually work out or how much.

Keeping someone posted on Jow Forums is rather an impossible thing to do.

Oh hey its me, that girl from 4 months ago. Look at my face, it is slightly better :D.

Take care m8.

By the amount of time i spend on this board i will most likely catch it.

Or i can be a cheeky fag and drop contact or sth..

sure. drop it.

Ask and ya shall receive

Attached: Contact.jpg (105x64, 3K)

Youre hairs kind of flat, give it some more volume, texture idk. Maybe smile more or act more feminine.

Overall u lool decent in this pic. Would bang but wouldn’t be affectionate with afterwards

That is a weird thing to say to someone.

you look tired
lose the metalhead hair/fashion

I guess its under eyes.
Its the allergic rhinitis.

lose some weight/get better fitting clothes

Jesus fucking christ, what an abomination.

Stop wearing black clothing. I know it makes you feel comfortable, but it makes anything else you do look out of place. Unless of course it's a nice black dress, but T's and jeans are a no no. Wear lighter colours, buy yourself some sexy lingerie (Just for your confidence, no one has to see it.)

Get a nice hair cut, go shorter than usual and wear it loose, it will make your face seem less fat (no offence)

Make up can't hurt, but not too much.

Honestly, just book yourself into a spa, make it a ritual. You can't really look pretty until you feel pretty.

Start jogging and eating better. Eat more salads, drink a lot of water, maybe even join a gym or start doing Yoga.

Most of my advice relates more to making yourself more confident and happy in general.

Go to a beautician.
She'll show you how to do your makeup and best way to wear your hair.

Atm 182 cm - 73- 74 killogram. What is an acceptable weight?

late to the party but would smash and i've smashed much, much worse in the past

I'm t 80 at 169cm. But I'm not even chubby yet due to nice muscle/fat ratio. So you should be more than ok.

I really like your pic OP. You are hella pretty and I don't really get your problem.

Attached: EB67C464-56B0-4E22-A07E-F46D8751139A.jpg (1200x1200, 170K)

lemme smash

down to 70kg is a good start as a tall girl. you need feminine clothes as well, atm you look like a chubby heavy metal guy. you dont need to ditch the aesthetic, just get smaller clothes. the body pic you posted has no definition

also get a proper skin care regime for your face

dont listen to all the thirsty faggots telling you youre great itt; youre like a 4/10 atm but could probably push 6 or 7

Nice pic user. Yes my ratio could be better.
I just have this thing in my head that I look stupid with hair tied up. Not that I could explain it even if I wanted to.

Hulk Smash!

Well desu asking for curiosity, because the reason I made this thread is to not show body or clothes, since well as you said, would have defined it better.

i am really in need for possible hairstyles to wear and I am showing struggle of long hair, so people may advice better.

by definition i mean you dont have a female body shape. you are rectangular; thats bad. you should be curvy

hair looks ok just needs taking care of, its too messy. go to a hairdresser

You look fine, user, especially for not having makeup on. If you want to improve your skin, drop the dairy and avoid heavy salt intake. Keep your sodium intake below 1500mg and your skin will begin to tighten up overtime and lean out a bit. No amount of water will be able to "flush" out a heavy sodium intake. The ramen has to go, sorry :( Diet plays a massive role in appearance, make little changes and adjust your habits day by day, and you'll adjust naturally. Do this for yourself and not anyone else.

For hair/styling, seek help from a beautician or do your research on Reddit/YouTube and find something that fits you best.

Is a beautician like a stylist? I was looking for one once in my country but in no success.

Sodium intake is contraversal, I just lately figured I take too less salt and losing electrolites, in result feeling like shit. Its a whole new discussion.

Why do you consider your nord genes to be unattractive? We're the hottest commodity since the second world war. All the kim k ravers are a bunch of fake ass bitches that wish they were pale, blue eyed, and came with child bearing hips. An American equivalent of Ganguro-tistas being what is on TV doesn't define the actual market.

Idk user. Maybe I am not right in the head from viewing all the photoshopped images. I cant answer you.

Stop watching that cancerous cable TV and the retards that "contour" their face for youtube. That shit looks terrible unless you're wearing a niqab to the club, or you are a hikki MUA. You can't outsmart light.

Look into modern darker eye shadow with increasing volume in your hair (see 70s hairstyles w/ Farrah fawcett) as for clothes, look at rich girls from Dallas or upper class South. Or boating wives from the hamptons

>It's an average cutie thread
Hate you lads honestly I didn't come here for feels

do you have a dick or something? no for real we don’t care about your hair, important things are stuff like your friends, dont have black or and male ones and so on, read siege and mein kampf and keep your mouth shut dont interrup a male speech and youre good

Have sex

Smile

u just need a makeover. hair, clothes, makeup, etc...

omg sis ur cute! i think since u have a round face, u shouldn’t wear that shirt w the tight circular neck line as it will make u appear more “potato”.I’d rec a boatneck top, maybe a wider v-line top. it’s important to wear clothes that balance out the asymmetry in the face, this applies to all ppl. u have good bone structure and a nice lip shape, u would look great w a bit of a peach toned blush on your cheeks and a bit of a light gold toned highlighter beneath the arches of your brows to amplify your strong points of ur face

Great hair advice guys

I think you just need to take care of your skin. It looks tired.

Get into a routine of exfoliating twice a week, moirturizing everyday, and using good products.

Okay so first of all, I have tried some of your suggestions.
boatneck top, tried braiding and styling this morning and failed(late to work for that reason to be honest), dig out something from closet that is not completely black, eyeliner, make up.

I will try making hair again, they refuse to do as I command, those damn hair. Thank you for support. I was not aware that I could do so many things better and I will try to take in consideration even the rudest of comments. I am very greatful, since I really did not ever really think about how all the things you people mentioned had such effect on overall result. That have opened my eyes.

Still as per original topic, please if you have some suggestions for specifically round face hairstyles that even autists can make, I would be very happy.

Attached: 17381693.jpg (768x1024, 88K)

Here you go, looking much better.I am a guy and do not know about hairstyles.But your hair looks very long which is a plus on its own

Still ugly try harder

Maybe you should show us how do you look before talking shit to people

Naw, like, you cute honestly. Just forget about styling anything or doing anything, really. You have that "Scully from the X-Files" look, and your eyes are super deep and pretty, and you look like you want to just make some guy give you head, and I guarantee that you could do that.

It's a really weird thing to say to someone even on Jow Forums.