This powerful man went from the alt right to progressivism

This powerful man went from the alt right to progressivism

Attached: Screenshot_20190410-064122.jpg (1048x1215, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nX9MZ593MTU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/nX9MZ593MTU

Stop posting your trash videos on this board faggot

What gives him any credibility? He holds no conservative beliefs and agrees with shitlibs on everything. He's no different than Joe Bernstein or that down syndrome looking vice woman who is trying to make a career out of lurking pol

>going from alt-right to alt-left
cringe

This guy is literally just the "former Trump supporter here" copypasta condensed into human form, never seen a more obvious plant.

hahaha this guy is either an actor, and a bad one at that. or he is legitimately autistic and his whole life is an act

he looks more like an actor. do people take this guy seriously? this is like watching a shitty school play

The channel is new and noone has ever heard of him. He magically popped up out of nowhere right after the media presented an article about "deconverting young white nationalist males" and he was subsequently propped up by them.

>powerful man
>that jawline

TFW you give up on decency.

>Former Drumfpt supporter here

Yeah they've been making these bullshit videos since 2015.

Gay

Couldn't get a strong white goyim to act in this subversion play?

I love FaradaySpeaks, he's brave & beautiful for standing up against cult leader Steff "High iq or die" Moleku

is a jew fucking moron

That guy is legit weird. It's like a bad actor. What the fuck.

He reminds me of a brazilian comedy character called Boça. It's a very specific type of weird guy. He's literally Boça IRL.

Attached: boça.jpg (222x227, 6K)

>it's never not a Harry Potter or star wars reference

Yea, I expect a ton of shitlib propaganda with "oh, I was "alt-right" and switched to libtarded!!" crap.

The only people I've ever met in real life went from libtarded to red-pilled. The very nature of the red-pill is to finally acknowledge that the world is not all rainbows and cheeseburger-farting unicorns, and that those who will not fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve life.

NOBODY who has finally accepted the truth of this world ever goes back to the cocoon of "kumbahya" lies and self-deception. That's why, when you finally find yourself at Jow Forums, you're here forever.

Attached: Ash.jpg (800x450, 37K)

that guy looks semetic to me....the nose knows...

That nose is questionable too long

>his whole life is an act
This is unironically what is wrong with 80%+ of the population these days.

acceleracionist technically would count as going from redpill to bluepilled, at least in actions

My parents were progressive liberals who sent me to progressive liberal institutions all my life to get educated. It left me an angry and bitter person. No joke. AMA

Faking an orgasm does not mean you had one.
Accelerationists are trying to start a war, they've wanted one for so long, and they feel the more outraged they can make the public feel, the more chance they'll get one.

But the very thing they lie about supporting is the the thing they want to destroy.

I have a confession to make, Jow Forums. I too have discovered the evils of our ways. I'm going to do the right thing and embrace the tranny progressivism of contrapoof and this Faraday guy. End the hate.

It's to help incels like you see a different perspective. You got "redpilled" because you have a low-iq, try and be objective and realize liberalism is the only answer. Enjoy being browned and yellowed, because in 2150, there will be no White man.

Based and poo pilled

Press X to doubt

I really like:
>how his channel is absolutely new and popped out or nowhere. Very organic.
>his (((nose)))
>his bad acting skills while "crying" over Tarrant'd sandniggers
>his barely hidden yet so obvious hate and angst against nationalists
Pure kikery.