Peterson first came to wider attention at Rebel Media

Peterson first came to wider attention at Rebel Media

1) Rebel Medias founder Ezra Levant did his college internship at the Charles G. Koch Foundation, later he worked at the Fraser Institute - the Kochs principal think tank in Canada. I have heard he had some sort of involvement with the Institute for Humane Studies as well but I'm not certain on that - but if true well then Charles Koch has been the chairman of the board of IHS since the 1970s and between 2005-2017 has given it 34 million dollar.
2) Rebel Media has received funding from Daniel Pipes racist 'think tank' the Middle East Forum - MEF has received funding from Donors Capital Fund - Donors Capital Fund is a blind trust that the Kochs and a few other ultra rich use to make anonymous donations to their causes, racist groups like MEF and climate change denial. It is a river of untraceable Dark Money.
3) Jordan Peterson has cited the Institute for Humane Studies on his twitter

Ben Shapiro is sponsored for his college lecture tours by Young America's Foundation

1) YAF is sponsored by the Kochs, Mercers, and Devos
2) YAF also sponsors the likes of Charles Murray, David Horowitz, Robert Spencer, Milo Yiannopoulos, Anne Coulter, Ted Nugent
3) YAF board member James B. Young is the former director of the National Policy Institute - now run by Richard Spencer
4) Trumps immigration advisor Stephen Miller is a YAF alumni, he also founded his colleges chapter of Horowitzs Students for Academic Freedom, and was a college friend of... Richard Spencer

Both Shapiro and Peterson have attended Turning Point USA events
TPUSA is sponsored by 4 different groups that receive funding from the Kochs

What seems like a coming together of likeminded individuals is in fact a carefully manufactured affair to push the Kochs agenda.

Attached: 1554893356022.jpg (1024x768, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x0DWn4UWnZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

E celeb garbage

Fuck you op

Attached: F22BBBF3-ABE3-453D-95B3-9CECEB18F408.jpg (682x1024, 130K)

Whats wrong with them having an agenda

what do you do with all those guns you cant do with 1 or 2?

It benefits themselves and hurts ordinary people

it's a lot less impressive posting only two guns to Jow Forums

This

Attached: 51230EEA-DBEB-459F-B0F7-807E6757DA00.jpg (768x1024, 153K)

you have them just to impress people online?

Pass them out to the militia?

so mansome
can i suck your cock?

Attached: DN6PnL_XcAAPDCw.jpg large.jpg (1024x768, 140K)

Attached: 07B69AA5-39BC-42BE-8322-0537C4D2122A.jpg (1024x768, 181K)

>Stephen Miller
>was a college friend of... Richard Spencer
The one dude in Trump's admin who actually gives a shit about immigration happened to be friends with Richard, not surprising there. But what is surprising is that he's also Jewish which is odd.

what militia?
don't they have their own?

>you
I don't have them user & it was a sarcastic observation, people like to collect things. Also it's ideal to have at least a few categories of guns covered instead of just one or two for utility purposes.

>ordinary people
so niggers

>government militia swings by
>"requesting weapons to fight the civil war"
snek: no.

>coca cola militia swings by
>"we're shutting off your access to water until you give us your guns"
snek: ok

I shook Mr.Levants hand in Manchester.
Great guy!

>I'm just a temporarily embarrassed millionaire, their health and safety and epa deregulation and refusal to act on climate change and pushing a pro-corporate agenda couldn't possibly hurt me

The climate has always changed you absolute mental retard

Attached: 764474.jpg (389x545, 80K)

>ITT: I try to smear people with nefarious insinuations

>>I'm just a temporarily embarrassed millionaire,
I may not be a millionaire but my inheritance will certainly be a few million

He's actually right even though he's sharing this info for completely different reasons altogether. The trend has been increasingly towards libertarianism which ultimately amounts to open borders.
What he's not pointing out is that most of those former speakers are persona non grata now & only cucked speakers that religiously tow the open borders / muh individualism agenda get invited to speak now.

Rate. Of. Change.

>facts about donations, membership, and attendance are nothing more than nefarious insinuations smeared on people

Attached: bird.jpg (960x1800, 466K)

You. Are. Retarded.

Murray is a fellow at the Koch funded American Enterprise Institute, regularly attends the Kochs bi-annual donor seminars, and is cited in Charles Kochs book The Science of Success
The Kochs interest in immigration is a smoke screen just like their interest in prison reform - aside from being a PR exercise it is pushing for greater privatisation and the teaching of courses that rely on the work of far right lolbertarians like Cleon Skousen

Well you sure did demonstrate how the rate of change is irrelevant

Attached: mask.jpg (640x640, 78K)

>six degrees of guilt-by-association is a valid game to play
>oh look pic related is a picture of you and Netanyahu, you fucking foreskin nibbling kike.

Attached: earth.jpg (219x220, 12K)

>most
>hones in on Murray
Doesn't disprove my statement.
You're out of your mind if you think they don't want open borders, but considering the flag you're using I don't expect you to understand basic economics or the meaning of the word most.

If you're into smaller Koch shit Canadian in rebel/Koch look up the drugged out Candice Malcolm, and Claire Lehmann OP

This is how ideology is produced by the rich in the world today to maintain capitalism

this.

(((Levant)))
(((Ezra)))
do you really need more proofs than that?

Such a good little Shabbos Goy.

If you write down all names mentioned in your post, it will look like list of Bar Mitzvah invitations.

based
youtube.com/watch?v=x0DWn4UWnZQ

>Peterson first came to wider attention at Rebel Media
No he didn't, he came to attention at first when he posted his university lectures on the internet and people where blown away by them and said "omg everyone should listen to this guy". I don't remember but he had between 10-50thousand subscribers when he was posting his lectures. Then the pronounce thing happened, it was posted on Jow Forums a lot, pol supported him, because of his message when he got some attention he blew up.

>3) Jordan Peterson has cited the Institute for Humane Studies on his twitter
What does that mean?

Holy crap, how small is shapiro?

He's pushing neoliberalism to retards

He is giving sound psychological advice to young people to help them avoid some traps and how to better navigate the world.

He also approached some hot political topics without being either feminist or MRA

Jesus how tall is that little fella anyway?

Attached: 1552218033090.jpg (1188x1600, 419K)

Peterson should be like 6ft4