Dutch prostitution debate in parliament forced by youth petition

>bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-47865363
A petition is to be handed into the Dutch parliament demanding that visiting a prostitute be made illegal.

Some 42,000 young people have added their signatures, which means the issue will be debated by politicians in a country that has some of the most relaxed laws around paying for sex.

"I am priceless" is the name of the social media-led campaign.

Activists want buyers to be penalised, under the so-called Nordic model.

Partly inspired by Christian and feminist views, the group have posted Instagram photos showing supporters clasping boards with words in black and white bearing the message "Ik ben onbetaalbaar" (I'm priceless) along with "what if it was your sister?" and "prostitution is both a cause and consequence of inequality".

Attached: stupid dutch cunt.png (375x475, 308K)

Compensated dating will happen or it'll be massage and hairdressing and yoga.

>mfw our forefathers "liberated" women so that they could degrade themselves and live a meaningless existence based on ((career goals))

Attached: 1552972594203.png (352x390, 359K)

Would you look at that
Politicians want to take away more freedom from the people to ' 'protect' them

Based. Degenerate perverts and whores BTFO.

>"what if it was your sister?"
I'd steal her money, give it to charity, and consider it a just act.

>Some 42,000 young people
How on earth are any of them going to get a root if visiting a pro is made illegal?

They should fuck right off. These same women celebrate abortion.

>muh incest taboo
Shit-tier. If someone is too emotionally immature to deal with the FACT that their kids will be HAVING SEX and NOT MAKING THEIR GRANDCHILDREN then they seriously need to get fixed.
(((Who))) put them up to this?

>I'm priceless
>..but if you take me out, buy me things and keep me in comfort i'll fuck you

only wierdos who grew up with no sisters fantasize about fucking sisters
insest fags are even worse than the foot fags

Nothing will happen. Last week the kids were told to protest for climate change, this week it's prostitution, next week they'll have forgotten it all while they post their slutty selfies on IG and their mommies and daddies drive benzine slurping cars.

My bad, it's not exactly the incest taboo, but an overreacted derivative of it.

prostitution is mostly run by foreigners and mudrats in amsterdam

in a ideal world there would be mass shootings and the red light district as the faggots call it would be bulldozed

Gay

Spotted the nose. What else Rabbi?

It's not about incest, it's about prostitutes driving down value of female orifices.
I will never want to touch a prostitute, but laws like in Netherlands are good and should be worldwide.

Fucking cunts.Just cause they have the priviledge of leading normal fucking lives going around fucking to their hearts content doesnt mean everybody else does.This whole clusterfuck bullshit stinks of virtue signalling, like what the fuck is their problem with some poor ugly bastard that needs to literally pay to access something that they take for granted? Typical fucking normies with their holier than thou attitudes tryna make themselves feel good cause that how cocksucking empty these cumdrinking ratfucks are.I hope somebody leaks their fucking names so that anybody affected by their new virtue signalling stunt can go straight to their house and rape them in the ass before putting a bullet in their fucking head, motherfuckers.

Fine but also ban men from buying anything for, or giving money to, women whatsoever. Just to be safe. Please, please, please, petition that dutchbros. The discussion will be hilarious

The identical logic was used by (((feminists))) 100 years ago, calling the non-virginal "scabs".
I think the "what if it were your sister" argument is somewhat related to the incest taboo, or more perhaps to the virginity ideal.

BIN THAT WEDDING

>(I'm priceless)
Welllll don't do it then.

No wedding ring, no paying for dates, no expensive gifts. Wouldn't want to accidentally make a girl a prostitute would we

its time we brought back dowries
These women should be giving us a gift for the burden of having to provide for them.

They've already got the "Dutch treat" so why not.

>but if you take me out, buy me things and keep me in comfort i'll fuck you
lol, that's just a maybe

Attached: 1554377513963.jpg (700x701, 101K)

Are they going to rescue all the incels with Vatican Legit traps?

>op dit moment ben ik euforisch
>*tip*

>"I am priceless"
AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING KILL YOURSELF CUNT

>A petition is to be handed into the Dutch parliament demanding that visiting a prostitute be made illegal.
good

So how do those 20year old sluts pay for their gucci handbags in the future?

Prostitution should be legal as long as there arent any pimps

I feel like a feminist-christian alliance can only end in tears

They might be able to shut down red light districts, but what about independent hookers that work online?

police can do stings

The best bits of this article:
>She argues that women are given a signal that prostitution is an easy way to make money, whereas they need to have other options.

>"There are only a few who are incapable of finding another job. They should have help to find other skills," she says.

>Women working behind the red light windows have told me it is their free choice - but deeper conversations reveal it's often based on circumstances which they felt left them with no alternative.

>They include single mothers struggling to ensure that their children in Romania receive a decent education, and young women who have experienced abuse, leaving them with low self-esteem.

This is what happens when "journalism" and "politics" are guided by female emotions and views.

It is psy-op funded by German lefty think thanks, so that Dutch people have to use German brothels in Cologne etc.

Thought they already go dutch anyways

Roastie behavior is all completely logical. Every single roastie political goal increases demand for their slime hole. The vagina bubble drives their unprecedented access to luxury and idleness.

Immigration increases the number of penises, illegal prostitution drives down the number of vaginas.

>tradcuck feminist alliance strikes again

Attached: L9MlEPw.jpg (807x659, 37K)