Atheists vote for anti-whites at a higher rate than Jews

>Atheists vote for anti-whites at a higher rate than Jews.
Holy shit, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. How fucking embarrassing to call yourself an atheist in the current year!

Attached: 1479958900157.png (722x622, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Journeys-Out-Body-Trilogy/dp/0385008619
amazon.co.uk/Journey-Souls-Studies-Between-Lives/dp/1567184855.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I predicted this, but then, I'm not fucking retarded. Atheism is culture-death by definition, it makes sense that it'd also be racial-death.

>atheists:hahah cathocucks allowing based christian black men
>also atheists:We don't judge based on race only on character

Hugh Neutron was right. Always kill a traitor before an enemy.

Underrated

So then Atheism+ won after all?

I don’t really believe in anything but I think Atheists are losers. What should I do?

I’m atheist. And yes it would be fucking embarrassing that’s why I only admit it anonymously. I can’t believe that you can be so based as to realize there is no god yet be so blue pulled as to swallow up all the liberal communist and nihilistic bullshit out there. Fucking amazes me. And it’s shitty how liberalism has hijacked the university’s and professors bully sensible conservative who attend their college. I don’t know why anyone who is atheist wants to stand up and push for atheist rights or any of that bullshit. It’s not a belief or a religion. It’s simply the lack of belief. And trying to remove Christmas trees pictures of Jesus and all that shit is just he gayest thing you can do. Being a little bitch because artwork of historical and cultural significance is publicly displayed? Just go home if you wanna be a little bitch about it.

Study Gnostic Christianity, have a read of NDE reports, read books like amazon.co.uk/Journeys-Out-Body-Trilogy/dp/0385008619 and amazon.co.uk/Journey-Souls-Studies-Between-Lives/dp/1567184855. Also some channeled material is interesting like Ra's Law of One

Convert to Trad Cat like a real man

get a big "LOSER" tattoo on your forehead

It is a positive belief actually.

Being "atheist" is equivalent to the belief that there are no aliens outside of the earth. Its a positive belief, and one that isn't mathematically probable at that.

How anyone can be an atheist even after the mathematical proof of "simulation theory" (ie that we most likely live in a created universe) is beyond me

Trump is more anti white than Hillary.

Attached: 2DA8235D-BE28-4C24-90EF-F3306D4D6A0D.jpg (1422x1426, 1022K)

even when faced with his own misgivings the atheist deflects
>It is others who are sheep. Not I!

Im atheist and im surrounded by atheists

why are catholics such cucks in the US and protestants aren't?
here in jewrope it's the exact opposite

must be your small brains friendo

Religious boomer are easily controlled by a cult leader. This is reflected by their NPC mentality and undying support for a conman.

Aren't most jews in the US athiest? Aren't most athiests concentrated on the coasts?
I'd like to see a ethnic & geographic breakdown of these stats.

Interesting... do I need come “reform” some of my brethren?

our protestants are descendants of people who were serious enough to relocate to a fresh continent across an ocean in order to purity spiral
and our catholics are descendants of people individualistic enough to willingly relocate across an ocean to live in a protestant country

No, Jews worship the jewish race. They’re not atheists, they believe they’re God.

Atheist and antitheist is not the same thing.
From on side you got the guy who doesn't believe in god and on other side you got a flaming fag that wants to dismantle all cultural traditions tha came with christianity.
It's not that much of a shocker that they are antiwhite.

>bwahahahahaha
I remember when Facebook girls started using this in 2008. Its like the br version of jajajajaja

I'm sure that's what non orthodox jews put on their census forms.

> >Atheists vote for anti-whites at a higher rate than Jews.

Makes sense.

Attached: read-this-fuckface.png (1200x900, 210K)

Just be a pagan. Accept that there is an higher power, don't accept that it's some dude who sent his kike son to die for our sins and made women from some dudes rib bone, then kicked them out of paradise guarded by a man with a flaming sword. Shit is retarded.

>calling yourself atheist ever

Actual atheists are such a small group they're not even worth sampling.

You know that many atheists are jewish?
People like Sara Silversteinmann will consider themselves more atheist than jewish in a religious meaning, but more jewish than white in terms of ethnicity.
Orthodox jews are actually some of the most right wing people in the US.

based

Attached: tc0naxgit67y.jpg (960x954, 56K)

I recognise you from /christian/ by your name. Repent

Why wouldn't Jews vote for a kike shill?