Don't buy German cars. It's a scam

The myth of german quality is bull shit. You pay extra money for the name for a overrated car build by niggers and turks. trust me. 2 friends of mine work for a big german car company. you wont belive whats going on there.

Attached: bmw.jpg (940x485, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/amp/2846324002
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, turks made Mount and Blade. Can't be that bad.

and yes i am an accelerationist. but still every german knows that our cars are more than overrated.

I hear that Jap cars are where it is at today.

Yeah, then buy an American or Japanese piece of shit. Or if you really want to kys, but a french piece of shit.

Good luck with that.

Is this true?
Wtf, I love turkroaches now?!

This is why when you see a Kara Boga thread just agree with them or they'll delay Bannerlord. Why do you think It's not out yet?

couldn't care less about who built the car

>have German friend
>He tells me that he has a summer job
>he's building engines at Salzgitter
>But you don't have any technical skills. You went to gymnasium and you're in the middle of studying for a Lehramt.
>yes, but they need people to cover for the regular workers while they're on vacation
That was the end of me trusting German cars

Buy italian cars

>The myth of german quality is bull shit

On most German cars you're right, on some you're wrong

German cars that are actually reliable

Pre 1998 Porsche 911s. Porsche spent between 60 and 80 man hours building each one by hand. They were true forever cara and if you've ever driven one (especially 964 and 993) you feel the quality everywhere
Post 16 when they ruined everything with turbocharging I know the cayman/boxster 718 went to shit reliability wise. 911s still pretty good.
09-16 911s are bomb proof, 13-16 cayman boxsters are also very reliable
Porsche non sportscars are nightmares with the exception of the Macan.

G Wagen
Newest generation (only a year or 2 old) I don't know about, but prior to that this was the last Mercedes that was built like the Mercedes of old. The diesels are especially reliable. The old diesels are the most reliable automobile ever made period. Theae are the cars that go into the sahara to tow broken down toyota land cruisers.
As for other mercedes the rest seemed to go to shit around 98.

E46, E36 E30 3 series BMW's were great, E46 M3 one of the greatest cars of all time.

Here in the states according to auto mechanics, in general...they will tell you the german cars are in need of their mechanical services much more than rice burners like honda/acura and toyota/lexus

You're a subhuman greaseroach jelly like always about Germans.
Go home shitskin :)

In Germany they say the same about non German cars.. Obvious bias at start here.

No need to warn anyone. German car companies will go out of business soon. They'll switch their production to electrical cars within 2-3 years because...

>But you don't have any technical skills. You went to gymnasium and you're in the middle of studying for a Lehramt.

...these kinds of people said "electrical cars are the future, so let's stop producing cars that work" and everybody marches to their tune.

We have a BMW plant here in America staffed almost entirely by niggers and illegal immigrants. You don’t have to tell us anything lol.

German engineers are always trying to innovate and change things.
Japanese automakers are conservative, they find something that works and keep making it better. Producing components on a large scale brings costs down. Japanese are religious about quality, they could build their cars in China and they would run.

VW, BMW and modern Mercedes are fucking s h i t
If you want a German car, don't get anything past ~1992. Otherwise buy a cheap reliable jap car like Toyota

Yeah that is true but mostly thanks to our retard politicians who make stupid laws that cars should be healthy and can even heal cancer.
Retard politic fucks everything up like always

true an engineer friend of mine told me the german name doesn't count for much these days anymore as far as cars go
not sure about Volkswagen as a low mid tier choice but the high end are certainly not what they used to be

Nothing wrong with Japs
French is truly shit tier though, Renault/Citroen/Peugeot are all 100% complete trash, along with anything made by Fiat

This is exactly why the recent Jeep Renegade is a heaping pile of dogshit and ugly as fuck

I already knew this for a long time when BMW and Audi were having problems such as wheels falling off while driving. It's why I stick with Toyota. Literally German cars are like Jeep-Chrysler now.

My off-road 4Runner has over 300,000 miles on it, still goes. My other Toyota over 100,000 miles. No problems. My friends with Audi or BMW can't even reach 30k without issues.

I really only like the way german cars handle, but then I also grew up driving benz, audis & bimmers made in the 70s to early 2000s.
I don't even care that they're shit now because they drive exactly the same & I can't stand the way other sporty cars handle, especially in shit weather.
>t. 2012 5 series bmw
I can't help myself.

Why aren't you doing anything about it?

I don't see anything in the news about you yet user

Yes all German manufacturing is s meme now. Endress Hauser used to be a top instrumentation brand and now is on par with Chinese knockoffs.

This shit is why we have 300,000 coming in every year.

>Audi or BMW can't even reach 30k without issues.
Accurate. My old benz went over 350k like a beast but now I'd be surprised if the new ones lasted past 100 without something catastrophic happening.

The quality of German engineering has declined rapidly in the past 20 years. It is obviously because they stopped hiering German men and instead has focused on women and niggers.

Lmao I didn't know they belonged to fiat-chrysler, just naturally sensed it was crap

Everybody knows you overengineer shit, that's why you lost two world wars for christs sake.

The US auto mechanics will provide their annual log of all the cars they serviced to back up their claims for consumer guides.

That is no coincidence, either.

In the US, you can literally look at the time line when Affirmative Action/EOE (Equal Opportunity Employment) type of programs were forced on the american auto industry...and that is when massive recalls of automobiles started happening.

> Japanese are religious about quality, they could build their cars in China and they would run.

They probably do these days. Makita builds their tools in China at any rate...

But then the Japanese have a little bit of history with the Chinese. They know better than to simply trust them to get the job right. Any Chinese factory producing stuff for a Japanese company will be under extremely close surveillance by the Japanese company. For the Japanese are well aware that the Chinks are rat bastards who will cut corners the second they think you're no longer standing behind them with a baseball bat poised to smash their head in.

Growing up I always wanted a bmw m5 or m3 like from the 90's until I grew out of it.
Then I started noticing every faggot and nigger starting to drive them.
When I installed floors growing up in the city I would notice the poorest fuckers pulling up with their brand bmw/audis and walking into their govt paid cockroach infested apartments.
Pretty sad honestly.
One day I'm gonna get a Toyota supra mkiv with the twin turbos.
Something on par with the time attack model. They're so badass, spits fire out of the exhaust and everything.

Attached: MessyFlusteredAustralianshelduck-max-1mb.gif (280x158, 886K)

Mechanic here. There is literally NO reason for having 21 different pieces in a front bumper. None. Cars newer than late 80’s is a pure scam and designed to fail at a given moment. Say no to the new-car jew, repair your old shit. Also, you own that said old shit, not having a loan that will take ten years to pay off.

Redpilled cars:
Volvo’s up until the 960, the last real Volvo
Old Saabs (before -99)
Lada’s (shit but easy to fix on your own)
VW’s up until third gen. Golf
Merc’s up until late 80’s
Same with audis, but they are basically better made vw’s

Thats it really. Brits and mutts have never and will never be able to build a good car. I have a Range Rover mk1, that thing is utter aids, but worth a lot of shekels so i keep it around.

Everyone with any intellect whatsoever knows this and the ones who still buy it are retards who are blinded by shiny brands, who you will never convince.

He's clearly talking about modern stuff not old stuff you colossal imbecile

>Source: just trust me bro

>reading comprehension

Mom's audi went 100k and is literally falling apart. It's 2008. Guy I know who lives his life to buy a german car bought a new one, fell apart at 50k.

That's fucking stupid, most old cars guzzle gas in a very idiotic way. There are some exceptions, but they also pollute the fuck out of the air if you live in a city where it can pile up.

New fords are fine, since they're built in a very basic fashion to be like what you say the car should be. As well as some east asian cars.

I work for Audi and I can confirm this.

Yes reading comprehension, the post is about the current fact of German quality, the person I quoted made a long list of how old german cars are reliable.

Go fuck yourself memeflag.

Based, except I'd add old Morris minors like Morris 1000 and ORIGINAL old minis as simple and workable Brit cars, British Leyland and Rover was crap though

Old diesel's can run on vegetable oil and biodiesel very easily, cheap and fairly green

Engineer here, I work in the automotive industry and I've worked with nearly all major US, German, and a few Japanese companies. I have also owned over 30 different cars of all sorts of makes, including BMW, Merc, GM, Ford, Chrysler, Honda, Toyota, Mazda, and Audi.

I will shit you in now way, that the best car of any of them that I've owned is my fucking daily driver Prius. I put 40K miles on it a year, it has 130,000 miles on it, and not a single problem.

Attached: 2016_toyota_prius_four_touring_02_54cecfe89de5799b719c2eaf21ecc6c6629c98a8[1].jpg (1200x675, 198K)

Non-whites and non-asians cannot make quality goods using modern tech. They're not not smart enough to utilize the tools and systems to build shit, even when the systems are mostly automated.

biodiesel is great, you can make it yourself, however if you are in a cold climate, you can't use it in winter.

Baby bottle warmer over the fuel filter, takes a few minutes but will get you going

Is 2013-2016 boxster caymans not modern?
Are 09-2016 911s not modern?
Are all G wagens up until a year ago not modern?
If you're going to comment you should actually read what I wrote.

Doesn't help where I live, it will literally gel in the fuel tank. But you can buy commercial biodiesel here that is blended for the cold. It's made from basedbeans.

Why THE FUCK would Germans hire these people?
At least some of the Slavs have IQ over 100.

No, those are just straight up bullshit claims

Jap cars built in the USA>everything else

Cheaper labor. Less legal liability as well. Welcome to the modern world.

The german car industry doesn't want changes nor new technologies. They want to resell the same shit again and again with slightly new looks. They rather spend money on manipulating data than actually advancing their technology.

Jap cars built in Japan are good, you have to be careful though with some "Jap" cars built in the USA, as long as the factory is a jap factory. Case in point, the second gen Mazda6 was actually made by Ford, it was shit. Current Mazda6 is Made in Japan (they also have plants in Russia and China)

I worked for porsche
I saw day in day out for years which cars were good and which ones were shit
Consumer reports agrees
Consistently the sports cars (except the 718) were bulletproof from 09 on.
Consistently the passenger cars were shit

my car is older than some of the users commenting here and still runs fine

I dont like slopehead vehicles

Attached: image.jpg (2592x1936, 2.47M)

And what would these new technologies be?

>Consistently the passenger cars were shit
because those are shared platform cars.

>OP: Dont buy current german cars because quality is dropping thanks to diversity quota
>(You): my old make is fine!

the majority of german cars (in the U.S anyway) seem to fall in the "luxury" category with the exception of Volkswagen.

> german shit
can confirm, wife drives a BMW.
It is over-rated dog shit. Will look to replace it with something jap in a few years.

Attached: fuck_off_doggo.jpg (800x670, 94K)

You mean the wife?

Yes and no
Yes the touraeg and cayenne were co developed
But
Most of the cayennes parts were made in bratislava
Actually most of the car was put together there, then they shipped it to leipzig, slapped on some body panels, and called it "made in Germany"
911s on the other hand have always been made in Zuffenhausen in Stuttgart
Cayman/boxster pre 13 (987) were made by valmet in norway i think. Those were ok. Then in 2013 they switched to the old Karmann factory in Germany and the quality/reliability went up even more, until they ruined the platform by giving them turbo flat 4s basically making them subarus with porsche bodies and suspensions.

>thanks to diversity quota
Bullshit, it's dropping thanks to Germans being German. Germans are a nation of drones, they are capable of performing tasks but have no imagination, no style, no vision whatsoever. The reason they ever managed to build their industry is because the revolution basically put technological advancement and vision second - everything was accessible, you just had to do things properly. They simply slotted so well in the industrial age with factories being key in economics.

Now that technology has advanced to a point where africans can likely build a passable car, none of that matters and kraut stuff is deteriorating. The same goes for everything else.

It's why southerners were more successful in the past, due to their vision, it's why that's the place where civilizations were built. Then the krauts took that foundation and executed it in the middle ages.

>Old Saabs (before -99)
Saabs were really underated, they're not top-speedy but they don't half zip around.

i like my old chevy trucks. i have the first year silverado and a 96 s-10 for beater duty. and a 2019 camry xse for the wife. who the fuck would buy a Black Man's Wagon?
those camry's are quality, and the v6 is pretty strong -- put's out 301 HP.

The MB w124 was the greatest car platform ever made and if they built new ones again I would buy one, until then I’ll stick to my 30yo car that’s better than anything new from any company

Fuck off you illiterate paprikanigger
You still havent responded to the article I posted where the 911 won the most reliable fucking car on earth from consumer reports along with Porsche being the 2nd most reliable brand over all.
Watch a video of the 911 assembly line at Zuffenhausen, it's pretty damn European looking
We know, you hate Germans, we get it
This does not refute the facts I state

>Black man's wagon

Attached: DSC_1191-940x629.jpg (940x629, 99K)

Lmao.

Basedbeans
Basedboy
Soiboi
Onions

who gives a fuck who 9or what) builds a car, all that matters is design of it

>ruined the platform by giving them turbo flat 4s
yeah but they were really forced into that due to emissions and fuel consumption regulations. Porsche did do a good job of making them not sound like a Subaru though.

>all that matters is design of it
Not true in the slightness, Anyone who's worked in the auto industry knows where and how you build a car is vitally important to it's quality.

>source: dude, trust me
lol

Attached: 1552702987182.png (346x427, 251K)

>my fucking daily driver Prius
cuck car

hipstermobile. i prefer my redneckmobile.

Attached: kVdvJ0O.jpg (3264x2448, 2.28M)

Your article doesn't open, retardo

Now stop being obsessed and find something else to justify your miserable existence

t. 10mpg

True, although they still make Porsche, which is how the saying came about, through innovation, not nescesarily through reliability. Quality as in consumer term is different to durable or efficient. You will know this the minute you work on one - they are opver engineered hunks that are usually expensive in the long term. Its one thing to drive a german car but maintenance time and cost is another thing entirely if you want to maintain the things. Cars in general are meme;s if your roads are like ours, might as well catch a lift or drive a jap car that will still be running the same long after the kraut mobile has broken electricals, rust and a rickety chassis from the five hundredth pot hole this week .
tl_dr a 'Quality' car is something many of us like to imagine,but it doesn't exist. Buzzwords will satisfy plebs while they pay £50+/hr to have their (((dpf))) replaced

Attached: 47375353.jpg (370x364, 31K)

>cuck car
Think what you want, its a great car. Does everything I need from a DD. I have other cars for fun, but when I need to get from point A to B, it does the job very well.

>yeah but they were really forced into that due to emissions and fuel consumption regulations
For the rest of their lineup you're correct, they were forced to go along with the EU globo homo clown car regulations
For the 718 they actually get worse highway mileage than the flat 6s from the 981 gen, city mileage is the same

This. Fachkräftemangel is a lie. Politicians import those third world scum because corporations think wages are too high. The world is fucked. West will collapse. It will because the path is predictable and it only gets worse, never any better. It will take 10 years, maybe 50 but it will Happen.

>Your article doesn't open, retardo

Yes it does. I know keyboarding be hard n sheit, but you copy and then paste. All you are doing is exposing your retardation for all to see. You should quit now.

Sucking a dick might get me paid very well, but it's still gay as fuck

Look at my flag, think of the continent and think of content differences on websites, especially one whose name begins with USA.

I'll give you a second.

Second's over.

Attached: USA today.png (944x725, 59K)

I don't worry because i'm not an insecure nigger man child that bases my worth on what I'm driving on a daily bases.

You drive a Prius, you have other issues, I don't think there's room for insecurities. Unless you stretch your vagina a bit.

So you would be okay with a mentally challenged individual building a car?

Ausfag here I mourn the death of Aussie car industry every day.
Fuck gm fuck Ford fuck Toyota fuck Mitsubishi fuck amc fuck Chrysler fuck em all
Br/o/s rise up don't buy cuckcars

Attached: IMG20190406165029-01.jpg (3906x1712, 1.6M)

I love my BMW

>Buying
>German cars
>In
>2019

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

The myth is that German cars are German . They got new owners after the war.

Have you tried acquiring a character as a bustitute?

Blame the global supply chain and the fact that building cars in Roo land is expensive when you can just ship them from Asia, where gooks work for a 1/3 the cost and are closer to the supply chain anyway.

BMW's are designed in California