When was being a non consumerist shamed upon?

When was being a non consumerist shamed upon?

Attached: 7DC305AD-E14E-4796-9C3F-7A1F19DB4097.png (586x673, 375K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/matthew/19-21.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice tweet you subhuman

Dude. My wife and I lived like that for a couple years. But worse. Our chair was so crappy covered with vinyl you couldn’t even sit on it, you just slowly slid off to the floor. Live like that for a few years and you won’t call it “useless consumerism”.

Computers > Televisions

TVs brainwash you if you watch for too long.

Get a coach atleast ffs

couch*

I literally don't own any furniture except my computer chair, desk and bed. What the fuck do you mean? Its fine.

A TV is solely a screen for videogames to a lot of people

The TV / monitor is way too small. 75' is better.

Roasties gonna roast.

how is he going to entertain with a place like that.

post the "LIVE LAUGH LOVE" version

>75'
You must have a really fucking big living room to fit a 75 foot TV screen in there.

To be fair, that is a shit setup, mate.
0/10 fuck level, very low energy

Shes right where he going to put his drink? He wants a side table next to his chair and this room will be perfect.

this

also true.

I have a lot of movies on dvds and such, a lot of in digital form. TVs are the way to do it.

I dont even have cable wires in my flat, fuck television.

I live similarly. I am never home anyways so what is the point of making it look like anything more than a hotel room?

There's nothing wrong with that photo, though a table and a couch would improve it.
You can see the drinks and food behind the recliner.

Now post the mspaint fem-graded version

he's not.

''

post the other one

Yeah, but that's not what you posted, was it?

Dude’s right. Now he needs someplace to park his beer. So gotta have a table next to the chair. Then... that’s how it starts. Gotta have something so the mattress ain’t just laying on the floor., gotta have a little rug next to it so your bare feet don’t hit the cold floor in the morning, and on and on. Eventually you need a three car garage so cleaning up the boat isn’t such a pain in the ass. Trust me, I know how it goes.

Youre not thinking it through mate -He cant drink during a high concentration video game, so there is no need for a side table. This also gives him the opportunity to get up and get some minor exercise, by forcing him to walk to the fridge, between matches.

Looks fine to me. *Sip* ahhhh!

Dude. You get your exercise hiking to. Your deer stand or reeling in fish.

Looks comfy as fuck, except for the apparent lack of a PC area.

Two drinks holders in the pic, one in each arm of the chair, table redundant.

>consumerist
That's not what this is about you incel. There's no place for a single other human being. This screams "I don't want you here". Guess what? We're not making it to your bedroom if I walk in and see this. You probably only have a twin bed anyway.

never want your place to look too nice or else people will start thinking your a fag.

On closer inspections it looks like his chair has a cup holder so Its hard to see how it can be improved.

I had a girl over and she asked me why I don’t have any art on the walls or pictures. I didn’t have an answer just never occurred to me. I don’t feel the need for that kind of stuff. On the other hand my brothers wife has him hanging shit every weekend

Couldn’t afford the license eh William?

Hes got it all.

Women are so retarded.

Also they do have live laugh love but they are giant wine glasses because she drinks two bottles of wine a night

they're fine if you have money to blow to make your place look comfy. the retarded part is that they'll still try to make a place look comfy when you have no money.

The simpler, the better
If a roastie has anything negative to say about this, she isn't after you, she's after the money she can leech out of you
Such a shame that simple and humble girls are completely extinct today

Attached: 1552666278291.jpg (580x548, 34K)

like what the fuck do you need more

I had got given a picture frame as a house warming gift but have no idea who to put in it. I was thinking hitler might be a bit obvious. Can Jow Forums recommend any obscure anti semites i can hang on my wall and plead for with for answers in moments of madness?

Well, I can't see those cables being roomba friendly, but it's a good start.

And judgemental it would seem.

>they're fine if you have money to blow to make your place look comfy.
That's still retarded, everything about them is illogical. Gas women, gender war now.

Martin Luther

>Can Jow Forums recommend any obscure anti semites i can hang on my wall and plead for with for answers in moments of madness?
Bobby Fischer.

So much room for activities!

>Communists complaining about people not being Capitalist enough
HONK HONK

King of his own castle.

I live like this, i have a new house, in 20 years it Will be payed off.
I'm 29.
I gave everything i need and i Will only buy something when i need it.
Most of my friends my age are still sucking on mommy's tits in my eyes.

>....unless you’re Tyrone, then it’s minimalism

It's obviously what he meant autist
It's a typo

I live in one room apartment, kitchen and bathroom is shared with neighbor room
all i have is:
>not more than 4 sq meters space
>minifridge
>desk
>wardrobe
>bed
>pc
what else do u need for work/study
sure you cant bring a girl to apartment like that, but you cant support her and ur children with minimum wage either

That seat looks comfy as fuck

Sounds like useless consumerism to me.

There’s a fair chance when you live like that that you will need to move before too long. That is a pain in the ass. It’s when you get into a long-term place that you start setting up a pussy pad with a dining room table n sheeit, and then the gold diggers come crawling out.

Boomer detected

FILTHY GOY
If you don't have needless furniture how do you expect to ever get laid?
COME TO UNCLE SCHLOMO'S FURNITURE LOT
Where you can impress the girls at high interest and without a returns policy!

>moving is a pain in the ass when you own only a chair and a tv

>bobby fisher

Perfect.

wrong
it's just that people somehow enjoy watching much too small images
16/9 pictures are supposed to fill at the very least 30° fov, which with a 75" TV yelds being about 3.1m from the TV
notice the "at the very least 30° fov"
technically, 16/9 and 1.85:1 are supposed to fill something between 30° and 40° fov, ie from 2.3m and 3.1m from a 75" TV
hardly a huge distance...
and that's with rather narrow image formats (2.4:1 is supposed to fill something between 40° and 50° fov, and such things as 2.7:1 even more)

That only occurs to you, faggot

Yes, but I don't see how that pertains to mr. Mountainjew who posted about his 75 FOOT TV, not inches.

seconding You can ask "Why do they still lie?"
Use it well, pewdiepie.
Also, impregnate marzia before someone else does

Walt disney

ah, yeah, sorry
read too fast
what I wrote still stands: I'll never understand why people seemingly enjoy watching tiny pictures
not even particularly consumerist, desu
it's just that if you're gonna do something, do it right (eg, fucktards wanting to install surround sound or expensive speakers in an untreated room, while they'd better just get headphones)

That room looks so comfy, fuck what people think. When I first moved into my place I literally had a couch and an old CRT TV in my room. 5 years and one gf later, I now have a place to "host people"

It was better before and I host nobody.

>You can ask "Why do they still lie?"

This is indeed the experience i was hoping for.

The problem with these people is that they think a house has to be the same boring 2 floor house with a great TV and a couch in the living room, a fucking last gen tech kitchen, and useless shit like books you dont read, collectionable toys, fake plants and so on. They dont understand that a house is reflection of our soul, you dont need so much unless it fits you. Obviously you need some rules like plants, warm or mixed colors, commodity, personal introspection and space.

>When was being a non consumerist shamed upon?
I would live like this. No problem.
Women are the vacuous black holes of consumerism, not men...
We're just the enablers.

Attached: 738.png (500x500, 12K)

aesthetic pleasure in your living space is patrician, OPs pic looks like a psych ward setup

Seems like a woman giving her opinion. Why are we paying attention to this?

>500 sq apartment with wife
>living off 2500 a month with rent in total at 1380,
>poor, but make enough to pay bills and live
>probably can never afford anything like a house, much less kids
>always paid for shit in cash, no finical jew shit
Could be worse

Haha le loss edit meme is so funny and epic here is your upboat

Poor guys live like that. Rich guys live like that if you take away all their hobby stuff.

Paying with cash is based

People think I’m “nuts” for not buying tons of new clothes every year. I just don’t see the point if I can wear clothes from the last few years especially if it’s still in style. Most years I just buy some underwear and socks.

women dress the apartment to impress, men dress it to be functional. if you only need a chair, a bed, and a tv, why buy anything else?

You could afford a mortgage on a house for about the same. Especially if you got something you needed to fix up yourself.

You might need the Jew Credit Score, but that's just a game you're not playing at the moment. Get a credit card and use it responsibly.

Fucking retard if your chair is unsuable, get a new one. You don't risk your life to avoid being a "consumer", you just don't have to buy a tons of useless shit.

Around the 60's to 70's when Jews rested control of media, finance, and education and began pushing this shit on everyone.

I own heirloom furniture from my great grandparents and my wife's great grandparents. The furniture is 10x mover than anything you could purchase from a chain store and it was all free to us. This is why kikes and so insistent on destroying strong cohesive multi -generational families, it's how you accumulate wealth and revolt against the materialist consumerist culture that dominates society. It's actually hilarious, commies pretend to be revolting against the system by renting expensive apartments, buying all their vegan meals from upscale restaurants, collecting Dragon dildos and purchasing the finest in H&M black block fashion accessories. Meanwhile I'm growing my own food on my land, building and repairing things in my own home, and staying as debt free as humanly possible. The only consumer trap I still indulge are videogames, but we're working on our having children soon so that hobby will most likely disappear as well.

*10x nicer

That apartment is a thing of beauty

Martin Luther, Henry Ford, T.S Eliot, Uylsses S. Grant

I call centerpieces "table ruiners" for this reason, it completely negates the function of the table.

except if said centerpiece is made of meat

Meat is always welcome on my table.

Attached: 7680c59844242c764df7880e39fbe363.jpg (564x726, 78K)

Are you saying I should get rid of all my animu girl figurines?

Attached: WorkshopImageUpload.png (1024x640, 936K)

When did "men" start caring what women think?

meat is strength
meat is life

Attached: 1549305465559.jpg (480x480, 22K)

Table is a code word for his ass.

consumerism is an issue of course, but this fag is a tasteless drone.

He clearly has no strong guiding principles to be a minimalist.

Probably spends all his consumerism on pay per view and micro transactions

Both the woman on twitter and the man here are weak plebs.

Man I grew up with adults grooming me and my generation to appease women and treat them like queens. Then we get to middle school and high school and hear how they all get pissed on and chug dick and shit on each other.

Yeah those are really gross, haha! I can take them off your hands for you, just so you can get rid of them of course. It's not like I want them or anything, that would be totally weird haha!

Here in Japan that would be a totally normal and acceptable hobby for an adult to have.

Literally noone would bat an eye.

biblehub.com/matthew/19-21.htm

The Rich Young Man
…20“All these I have kept,” said the young man. “What do I still lack?” 21Jesus told him, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow Me.” 22When the young man heard this, he went away in sorrow, because he had great wealth.…

I think I've found the source of low birthrates in Japan. You could be a turbochad, but the second a woman sets eye on your weeb museum all bets are off.

You missed the joke.

naw its a unisex hobby.

There is a high number of introvert women that have no life outside of work and reading manga.

Its so sad really because there are an equal number of guys doing the same thing. They just need the goddam courage to talk to eachother or go to a party.