Attached: cables.jpg (838x559, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3cM5rWgeZxU?t=19m14s
youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NgGLFozNM2o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bullets do.

Attached: 23C7B0C8-79D3-4086-B4F1-5258C682B06F.jpg (736x788, 75K)

Depends on how nice the dick is.

Attached: 1436471189269.gif (500x411, 331K)

No it does not. There's nothing wrong with gay people.

Attached: 6d47b2aa7821abbc6aa795f3694219f7f2ea42068342d718d7fe2df01a0fb802.jpg (600x480, 34K)

Read the DSM before the Jews got a hold of it and how fags like Allen Ginsberg pioneered the counterculture and sexual liberation.

It's a mental illness that's often harmful for everyone else around. I'd say there's something wrong with it.

> sexual liberation

The demoralizing Jew stopped using the Black to destroy society and started using the gay to destroy society.

youtu.be/3cM5rWgeZxU?t=19m14s

EMJ is truly one of a kind.

To some degree, yes. Aversion therapy is surprisingly effective, and homosexuality is simply a behavior like any other. You can create building aversion to it. Likewise, the opposite is also true. You can condition people to become homosexual with repeated exposure.

>Hurr durr, the electric Jew told me that behavior is innate or unchangable
People can be essentially trained to avoid or respond to stimuli in certain patterns - it's just how people learn. Anyway, that degree of "yes" is essentially what the goal post of success is. For instance, conditioning a man to heterosexuality might make them like women, but not necessarily become uninterested in men, and vice versa for homosexuality. You can, of course, modify this behavior, but things get complicated as it goes forward.

Add into this that some people might not be interested in having their behaviors changed, and you may fall into this dilemma of reversion because of habit, or comfort. (e.g., I miss male attention, so I'm gonna go back to fagging it up)

Attached: 1550622660446.jpg (640x640, 367K)

just becasue i call fags fags doesn't mean i wouldn't kill you for abusing them

No, but it's fun so we should keep doing it

what are you gonna chase them with a plastic spork?

Very well thought out response. Definitely makes you think twice. 8/8 gr8

The left used to say "born this way" and sexuallity was fixed. Now they're saying its "fluid" which means that it can be influenced by external stimuli. They done fucked up with this "sexually fluid"/ "genderfluid" bullshit. Exposes a huge weakness in their explanation.

Pray the gay away

Attached: 26323990-2498-45F1-BE58-0080BA6785A7.jpg (1033x620, 472K)

Of course it works, why do you think theyre desperately trying to ban it?
It would shatter their entire foundation of globalhomo.

Thx

>You can condition people to become homosexual with repeated exposure.

This was in an Ian Curtis documentary. Century of the Self, I think.
California maybe where psychiatrists turned a bunch of nuns into lesbians.
too long since I saw it to remember details.

youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s

Yes.
It's a social construct, so you can change it.

With enough amperage, yes.

Obligatory posting of our guy doing stand up at a Twitter event

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-10 at 8.38.03 AM.png (603x379, 215K)

This. Homosexuality is a choice/behavior much like infidelity is. It can be avoided through conviction or therapy.

Yes, because it hurts a fuckton and people (as animais) run away from behaviour that harms them. If you stab someone everytime he eats broccoli, he'll stop doing so immediately in order to avoid you, or run away if he really likes broccoli. Same thing with homos, they just go full eunuch or flee to avoid getting the shock.

The Jew and it's sexual "revolution" bred the fags with their disgusting politics, motives and habits, just as exclusive homosexuality and romantic feelings for eachother, but root homosexually is alpha as fuck. Chad Romans fucked boi pussy regularly, and went on to impregnate women and slaughter barbarians right after, from 721BC to 476AD
God knows how many times Caesar banged Augustus, and these are the definitions of alpha males we can only dream of

>you can choose how your face is shaped

Attached: 1553559659273.png (642x807, 518K)

yeah, if you grin like a faggot all the time

>A third world country thinks anyone cares what it has to say about anything

Fruits like Anderson Cooper look 22 even though they're 50.
The rat study before the colony collapsed there would be "the beautiful ones". They wouldn't look for a mate or fight for resources.

I wonder if it's because women are programmed by globalists to be so taxing and disgusting that straight men seem to age faster and look more stressed and aged.

kys

>mutt education strikes again!

It fixes prison gays, which are roughly 20-50% of the gay population and the cause for the lgbt movement to be growing. The actual deviants however are beyond saving.

If the progressive stance that sexuality is a spectrum is to be believed then it must work, because there must be those that fall just to one side of the watershed, in which case some kind aversion therapy must push some over the watershed to the the straight side.

said rodent experiments
youtube.com/watch?v=NgGLFozNM2o

Probably how Andy turned

Attached: 1.jpg (492x325, 27K)