Black Hole Photo

in less than an hour scientists are going to release the first ever photograph of a black hole what are your thoughts

Attached: 54624356.jpg (960x877, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lYRu_zmQXn4
youtube.com/watch?v=pl9kmx_M9QU
youtube.com/watch?v=lnJi0Jy692w
youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

picture coming up on this livestream t-minus 40 minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=lYRu_zmQXn4

another livestream here if the other turns out bogus

youtube.com/watch?v=pl9kmx_M9QU

Reality is always disappointing. I'm sure the photographs will be shit.

Probably fake and gay

My thoughts are that it has nothing to do with politics.

black hole is not hole and not even black but a massive rock. its not interesting.

it doesn't exist will be fake like the moon landing

Maximilian!

Inb4 showing a picture of the black hole sucks up this world

Attached: (you).jpg (1649x931, 132K)

Aw and unicorns will come out of my ass

inb4 flat blackholers

>space is black
>black hole is black
I'm expecting a picture of black desu. this all sounds like a scam to get their funding renewed.

Elitists are evil. They know.

>in less than an hour scientists are going to release the first ever photograph of a black hole what are your thoughts
It will look extremely unimpressive because the interesting part is impossible to photograph. At most, you'll see some stardust accreting on a spot and becoming more redshifted.

It will be nigger color for sure

Scientists can suck my balls

I'll be impressed if it actually looks anything close to what we thought a black hole would look like.

The only way you can "see" a blackhole is either through the energy dispersion caused by it consuming interstellar gas, or by it lensing background light. Other than that, you can only infer their existence by their general gravitational effects on surrounding stars. So since nobody has been into the galaxy to snap pictures of one up close, the most you're going to get is a big red blob on an infrared photograph indicating gas is being consumed.

It's not about if black holes are real or not, it's really about the very low possibility that this is true and real.

Has absolutely no practical use unless we can find a way to deposit Jews in one.

it will be a blurry amorphous ball of light.

The optimist in me think that it's cool.
The cynic in me knows that all of this publicity is just trying to show the world that the west ( now full of degeneracy are ready to break ) is still strong like before we empowered women.

Hopefully we can cope some of that exotic matter, you know what I’m saying? Make those slip space drives, you know what I’m saying?

I thought you can't take a photo of a black hole because it light can't escape its gravity. Science is a fucking joke.

I think it's fucking awesome. thanks for the heads up.

CGI mockup created by kikes, zero evidence "Black holes" even exist

>I'm expecting a picture of black desu.
The core is obviously going to be black since light can't escape, but gas and stuff that's getting sucked into it will be under huge acceleration so will probably be give off a lot of light and heat as they collide with each other on the way in.

Attached: kirby_svictorydance.gif (320x570, 2.37M)

I got that!
I understood that reference.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018_03_22_at_3.09.54_PM.0.png.jpg (1200x800, 87K)

If only there was a board dedicated to both politics AND current events

we should shoot all our trash into that whole. Just indianize some retardo alienuniverse. Get fucked, spacemutts

Fuck you guys I embrace the excitement. Bring it on. Black hole baby.

>we should shoot all niggers into that whole.

the image will be of rick astley, they are doing a late april fools joke.

The have selected a black hole that has it's 'disk' facing earth, which means eventual destruction of everything its it's field due to particle ejection.

The photo you will see in 30 minutes is an image of death itself.

>INB4 it turns out our universe is in some faggot's pockets and we need to prepare ourselves for the coming spaghetocolypse

Latest picture released

Attached: Black_Hole.png (800x530, 604K)

>babbys first nasa press release, these things are always a huge letdown

They struggle to image nearby starts of stellar volume... but sure.. I'm sure they can image something the size of Montana a couple thousand light years away. As it always with these funding seeking clowns, I remain incredulous.

This guy gets it, next they'll be releasing pictures of a "neutron star". Astronomy has been turned into a joke a s it's all thanks to these kikes shilling none stop about Einstein and muh accretion.

youtube.com/watch?v=lnJi0Jy692w

official stream

Attached: 1533195915359.jpg (386x395, 20K)

Funny thing, I was just reading Junji Ito's Hellstar Remina yesterday, This is the first thing I thought of.

I have seen your mommas arse before nothing spectacular about that

quads and a solar flare kills us all before the end of this month.

>I was just reading Junji Ito's Hellstar Remina yesterday
it's kino

Should be interesting

still, I like that it reminds me that there's so much more going on than we can comprehend and some in our species are trying to figure it out for the rest of us.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg

This. All of this fake, junk, theoretical jew science can go in the bin.

They're gonna be processed using some special technique for sure. Since black holes don't emit light. Nothing we can do about it but the info you get from them is the same

Fake and gay.

Interesting. Someone who is watching the stream post it here for those of us at work and can’t watch the video

>inb4 picture is just Oprah's asshole

This

I'm impressed but also sure it'll be a let down of sorts.

Doubt black holes exist.

The only 3 black holes they detected were all in binary star systems. The think they are there because gravity behaves abnormally in those systems.

more likely systems with 2 suns have abnormal gravity.

pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Wouldn't surprise me

sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me they're going to airbrush some colors on a picture of space and call it an accretion disk.

Black holes are bullshit kiked science.
They are mathematical phantasms...
There is literally not a single fucking institution we haven’t been kiked on.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q

you and me both, brother!

You know Astrophysics is bullshit, right?

so which black hoe is the photo of, the one in the center of our galaxy?

You absolute madman. Kek

its beautiful

Attached: 1553640386999.gif (218x200, 4K)

If it's feeding I suppose it would look just like a regular star. Also what about the supposed "firewall" at event horizon? My black hole info isn't up to date.

Based Nip knows what's up

ok shill. lets not talk about NASA being a scam with idiots getting thier facts from cheap sci-fi paperback books.

Wow, somebody get this user a Nobel Prize. He's obviously a genius who knows more than everyone in the field of astronomy.

*Black Hole
Although my earlier post would make the disclosure just as interesting

Maybe they'll announce that a woman will be the first object to travel through it. After a visit with Matthew Mcconaughey.

Finally, absolute proof that niggers are a universal net negative.

Sounds as fake as the moon landing

Brutal

Based

Does a typical leaf education leave you thinking that something must emit light for it to be seen?

> we should shoot all niggers
shouldve stopped there.

Uh huh, so what we're expecting to see is a black dot in the middle with some heated plasma around it to define the event horizon. At best.
What we've already seen depictured in illustrations for years. I mean, sure it's proof but it's also gonna be underwhelming.

Here you go bud.

Attached: 1531673950266.png (638x459, 7K)

Attached: 1315132189600.jpg (209x168, 20K)

WHEN IS IT?
HOW MUCH LONGER?
I WANT TO SLEEP BUT ALSO BE PRESENT FOR THIS MOMENTOUS OCCASION.

Black Holes

youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q

>photograph

Attached: 6065C30A-43D4-4419-9FC1-D467615E4F24.jpg (500x335, 45K)

Great reveal it's cosmic pepe again

Blackhole makes 13 percent of total mass yet absorbes 50 percent of light

Black holes are a theory. Will their picture be real, or just another NASA colorized image? Pretty sure it will not be a "real" photo.

ok moron, from wiki:
The existence of stellar-mass binary black holes (and gravitational waves themselves) were finally confirmed when LIGO detected GW150914 (detected September 2015, announced February 2016), a distinctive gravitational wave signature of two merging stellar-mass black holes of around 30 solar masses each, occurring about 1.3 billion light years away. In its final moments of spiraling inward and merging, GW150914 released around 3 solar masses as gravitational energy, peaking at a rate of 3.6×1049 watts — more than the combined power of all light radiated by all the stars in the observable universe put together - during its last brief moments.[6][7][8] Supermassive binary black hole candidates have been found but as yet, not categorically proven.[9]

This is politically incorrect, not "politics" newfriend.

I'm going to have to read more Plotinus to know what black holes really are.

Well, you're getting a picture of the event horizon, since as you so succinctly put it, black holes are pretty fucking black.

prob this

>proof
Yikes

You just made me feel really old on a day where I already felt really fucking old.
Fuck you.

you get that dumb ass?
>black hole candidates have been found but as yet, not categorically proven

>Pretty sure it will not be a "real" photo.
It’d have to be one helluva telephoto lens

That's an excretion disk, not an accretion disk.

Quads?

How long until "black hole" is deemed racist