Just a friendly remainder

That talking shit about niggers on a weeb forum is just a coping mechanism for the fact that you've been ignored/laugh at by women and society at large throughout all your developing years. You have been sent this path by women due to being ugly and/or manlet, and no amount of "alpha redpilled trad" behavior can make up for it.

You think Chad goes out his way to talk shit about niggers on a forum filled with aspie losers? LOL no he fucks prime women any time he wants, he has plenty of options to increase his dopamine. Chad might hate niggers as much as you do, but there's no reason for him to go out his way on this internet sewer, that's what you do in order to temporarily escape the fact that actually no woman desire you. Your best hope is that later in life some woman will trick you into becoming a betabuxx for her by pretending to be the "traditional qt waifu".

If you want proof then look no further than whenever you faggots show up at rallies irl. Most of the people attempting such rallies look like inbred morons because that's their way of coping to the fact that they aren't desired by anyone.

You are here because you're not into the top 20% of men that fuck all the women, if you were you wouldn't waste your time on this shit site. You are here because the dream life you were promised to by society has been denied to you simply because you don't have the right bones.

Attached: ofgu8pnt00r21.jpg (479x1220, 583K)

Wrong, nigger. I've fucked > 100 women, and have a girl lying next to me right now. I just enjoy a bit of mild trolling and talking shit to faggots like you when I'm hungover

Also

> nigger
> muh dick

2nd time today. fucking apes

yeah alright mate, i think you should stop make everything a fucking essay

How can one gain the millimetres of bones?

Asking for a friend

the difference is few digits on their income

>Wrong, nigger. I've fucked > 100 women, and have a girl lying next to me right now. I just enjoy a bit of mild trolling and talking shit to faggots like you when I'm hungover

Attached: 1553348345883.jpg (636x358, 43K)

>Just a friendly remainder That talking shit about niggers on a weeb forum is just a coping mechanism for the fact that you've been ignored/laugh at by women and society at large throughout all your developing years. You have been sent this path by women due to being ugly and/or manlet, and no amount of "alpha redpilled trad" behavior can make up for it

Attached: merch2.jpg (119x125, 4K)

>projecting this hard

Attached: 88E63FFB-8BA1-405F-9B84-6484B1872360.jpg (500x548, 30K)

What the fuck is this shit? This can't be real.

Attached: finderscult1.jpg (1274x3412, 1.49M)

Plastic surgery...

Ever thought the reason why niggers cry racism is because they are being ignored and laughed at? All the BLM-idiots are always illiterate bums - you never see successful blacks talk about muh oppression. You are who you are because you are incapable of living the standard of life you promised yourself because you don't have the mental capabilities to achieve it.

I’m having sex right now

Married to an amazing right wing white european woman, have beautiful white european children, in top 20% of income earners. I speak at rallies and browse this forum for entertainment. I assume that most of the people your criticizing are in the same boat.

So fuck off nig nog.

Attached: PicsArt_04-02-12.08.15.png (1321x1080, 141K)

talking shit about niggers is a coping mechanism !!!!!!!

IT'S A COPING MECHANISM FOR HAVING TO LOOK AT NIGGERS........

niggers always shuck and jew with the lies about reality but at the end of the day this is still you-- FOREVER

Attached: 1537199018241.jpg (700x490, 39K)

Anyone here genuinely attractive 8+/10

Blacks talk about oppression because they know that whites are naive and gullible enough to buy into it and give them what they want. You think this trick would work if done by the Kurds against the T*rks or the Aimu against the Japanese?
>You are who you are because you are incapable of living the standard of life you promised yourself because you don't have the mental capabilities to achieve it.
LMAO you have brought into the meritocracy meme.

I'm sure all the poster on this thread look like pic related

Attached: jVYIfKzRVaaIiBL3-FZfL8Hbwm-lQ4Gc6i4xnss9QEo.jpg (720x712, 116K)

I'm alright looking i used to be fat but started running and lost weight and looked good after it, posting face on here is risky though.

Do you measure up to the guys I've posted? If you don't you are not 8+/10. How tall are you

Attached: k7r3G65.jpg (1024x1024, 213K)

about 6'1

There you have it. Your height alone makes you attractive to women.

I know some long skinny lads and girls dont find them attractive really

I used to be something close to that but have got a bit fat in my late 20s