New Zealand Shooter is a CRISIS ACTOR

>Pro Tip: You CANNOT change my mind.
Look at his name: Brand Don Tar Rant.
Jow Forums MUST WAKE UP.

Attached: 1551429152819.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h_HkoCI1DCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its true. The Mossad operation in New Zealand was fake and gay.
>CGI bullets
>CGI blood/blood bag
>Socks on actor change colors inbetween rehearsals
>Audio is not equilibrated and the decibel levels are not consistent
>Glass shatter obviously fake
>None of the pedestrian motorists react to the shooter outdoors firing: honk horns/peel off/burn rubber
>Actors who are 'dead' change position on floor
>Magazine is placed on floor
>Police respond in 30 minutes to shooting
>Man in the very start sees the shooter with 2 guns and doesnt react
>Magical shoes move from the doorway during the shooting

Very obvious crisis acting

DAILY REMINDER!
New Zealand was crisis acting.
Christchurch was fake. Please stop entertaining imaginary events as if they were real when its obvious to anyone who viewed the video with a in tact mind that it was a rehearsal with crisis acting.
If you do not believe me go back into the archives, find the full video, watch the entrance as he begins shooting, note the location of the muslim's shoes on the floor, and watch them disappear as the obvious cut and edited footage from different takes of the film were produced and these shoes were relocated.
Get a video recording program like adobe or vegas if you wish and plug the file into the software and analyse the volume bar and note the levels of the gunfire being consistent whether or not he shoots the guns indoors, which would deafen anyone listening to an AR-15 firing inside a mosque, which none of the muslims seem to notice or be bothered by, when in reality if the gun were real they would all be covering their ears in pain.
Go watch the entire video yourself right now

Attached: 1554699197849.jpg (750x646, 76K)

The New Zealand fake shooting has thoroughly destroyed any autonomy and sovereignty of our distant brothers, resulting in treasonous theft of their God given right and property which is a sin.
Do you understand what Im saying to you? Disregard the Founding Father's 2nd amendment which by the way you cowards let tyrant absolutely shit on for the past 3/4's of a century and eroded into dust here in America.. No listen to what I'm telling you. New Zealand TYRANTS are attempting and in the process of STEALING from New Zealanders, which is SIN. Theft is sin. Its not an argument. If we keep allowing thieves to run our government and steal our property and our God given rights not to mention constitutional rights for Americans which were STOLEN (red tape bans and repos of weapons in America) then we are living under TYRANTS!
WAKE UP!

Each and everyone of you know the New Zealand shooting was FAKE AND GAY. I don't need to prove it to you because only faggots believe that SHIT!
DONT WASTE MY TIME.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE IMPLICATIONS OF THIS?
A LIAR FAKED A SHOOTING, 50 + MUSLIMS FAKED THEIR DEATHS, AN ENTIRE POLICE STATION, AMBULANCE STAFF AND POLITICIANS FAKED A NEWS STORY, AND NOW THEY ARE STEALING!
NOT TO MENTION SOME MAN ALLEGEDLY NAMED TARRANT WROTE UP A FAKE MANIFESTO AND DETAILED A BUNCH OF TALKING POINTS WHICH WILL BE USED AGAINST US UNTIL WE STOP THEM!
THEY ARE NOT PLAYING AROUND.
DONT FORGET YOU ALL SAW THAT VIDEO OF THE TRANNY JACINDA PRIME MINISTER OF NEW ZEALAND WITH HIS PENIS IN HIS DRESS.
THIS IS NOT A GAME.
WAKE UP NOW!

Attached: Schwarze_Sonne_Obergruppenführersaal_(SS_Generals'_Hall).jpg (800x751, 107K)

Let's discuss some anomalies associated with New Zealand

> Shooter presented as being white supremacist, right wing, radical terrorist - made it seem as though any conservative could snap and mass murder
>Second mosque attack with at least 2 shooters - never mentioned - 7 dead with attackers warded off by a gun

>Visited Pakistan 6 months earlier and called muslims great
>New Zealand largest anti terrorism drill on day of shooting
>Used military issued body armor with military issued weapons
>Podesta visited 2 days earlier and called New Zealand a "fat juicy target"
>Australians cannot get firearm permit in New Zealand unless resident for 10+ years
>How did he get weapons onto the island

>Streamed on facebook live for 10+ minutes with no interruption
>Facebook was down the day prior
>Right after shooting proposed gun reform legislation rolled out that takes months to prepare
>The gun buy out on the legislation somehow starts BEFORE the shooting even occurred

>Israeli parents, trained in JIDF
>Visited Turkey for 42 days, been there twice, while there, there were 2 terrorist bombings and threats. Day he arrived there was a threat to the german embassy, which shut down

>German embassy shutdown only twice in entire history in Turkey, both days were when Brenton Tarrant arrived.

>Tarrant went from Turkey straight to Israel both occassions
>Possibility that Tarrant was a trained assassin

Attached: o-ROOF-570 (1).jpg (570x356, 36K)

Let's analyze the entire video together. If you haven't watched the 16+ minute video then do not reply.

Begin:
>Shooter leaves his trunk open with 2 guns and neon red/orange petrol canisters in clear view (pretty suspicious behavior for someone who plans to spend 7+ minutes shooting up a mosque next door)
>Shooter walks up from his car onto the sidewalk and encounters 2 muslim men outside their parked car in front of the gate - both of these 2 muslim men do not react to the shooter (hes wearing body armor, has a shotgun and a rifle hes carrying which are highly decorated with paint and attachments)
>Shooter walks into the parking lot through the gate of the mosque and begins firing shotgun at men in the doorway
>In the doorway there is a pair of shoes at the base the doorframe on the left side (because muslims cant wear shoes inside the mosque)
>Shooter continues to shoot various people in the hallway and first door inside (right side)
>Building allegedly has 50 people inside total minimum yet none of the others deeper inside the building are screaming/breaking the glass to escape/running to check on the situation in the hall
>shooter enters the main area and kills about everyone or puts them down injured
>shooter walks up and down the hallway somehow he finds a magazine on the floor
>shooter leaves the scene and the shoes from the doorway are missing now?
>shooter goes outside and shoots around the parkinglots and the street but none of the cars seem to notice or care
>shooter kills a woman and a bloodbag from movie studios falls out of her sleeve
>somehow the police still have not responded
>shooter drives away to another location and shoots his shotgun through his windshield
>somehow there is no glass shattering
>all this time he is playing meme music from Jow Forums youtube parodies
Sloppy job Mossad.

Attached: 1554303422732.png (621x471, 409K)

Lets discuss the consequences of this
More than 1 White man has died by police since the shooting by attempted theft by police stealing weapons of legal gun owners who were victims of murder and robbery.
It will be virtually impossible for newcomers in New Zealand to buy firearms anymore.
Muslims have acquired even more sympathy from a fake shooting and will use this sympathy card to further terrorize White people.
These are some of the consequences of Fake News.

Attached: 1553970598085.jpg (850x400, 67K)

I challenge anyone to prove that real people died that day.
If no one can do it I will close the case as fictional crisis acting event used by the Evil Tyrants of the NZ Govt.

Look at the handler in the back.
Looks like a wasp to me.. just sayin

Go to 10:55 exact description, plus look at all these pro shooter shills and their stupid threads, it's bizarre.
youtube.com/watch?v=h_HkoCI1DCM

I wonder if he was on psych meds, more times than not that's the case

The guy with the blue tie or the red tie?
Doesn't look like a WASP to me, his hair is very dark - if you mean the red tie guy. Can't really get a good look on the other guy who walks off to the left.
99% sure Sandy Hook was fake but I'm not making this thread to discuss Sandy Hook I just used a random slightly WEBM.

THIS.
t.actually fired a high power rifle indoors.
300 WinMag.
Holy GEEZUZ actually shocked my ears weren't bleeding afterwards. The concussion of multiple rounds in a closed in area would absolutely end with blood pouring from burst ear drums.

I don't really care one way or the other about
>Pro Shooter ( = Acceleration)
>Anti Shooter ( = False Flag)
To me it hardly matters what the "Shooter's" intention was or what the manifesto said.
To me personally as a private investigator who actually studied the footage and the leads and the evidence I think the important thing to focus on is what actually happened as cause and effect.
Ultimately the NZ Govt is killing/stealing the citizens of New Zealand and whether or not the shooter was an Angry White Nationalist or a Mossad Espionage Operative is just a side-note.
I am more concerned about the crimes against humanity that innocent New Zealanders have faced as consequence from this "shooting".
To me memory at least 2 innocent New Zealanders who were White Men have died by police since the shooting from attempted Weapons Theft by Police.
This is Evil and wrong and must be stopped.
Nobody innocent deserves to have their weapons stolen and die defending their property..

Yeah not to mention that even if you fire a gun outdoors its very loud too. If he was shooting on the streets like when he shoot those guys in the parking lots or the woman on the sidewalk the cars driving by would have heard and started honking their horns out of fear or they would have peeled rubber and sped away from the shooter.
None of the pedestrians and motorists seem to be bothered by the gun shots. Its inexplainable... I definitely think it was some type of crisis acting with edits in the studio etc.

Just a thought..
I wonder if the live stream camera he used has an "Auditory Overload" filter ?
So what actually occurs within the recording when loud noises overload the sound card, or whatever its called.
THIS needs to be looked into by acoustic fags.

His background (Much like the Vegas guy) is just too weird. Where are his high school friends ...why is he jetting around to bizarre locations and how is he funding these trips?

I don't expect a killer to have a totally normal life, but these guys are such freakish anomalies that there has to be something sketchy going on.

Whoa. Brand Don Tar Rant. I guess that settles it, then.

I can tell you right now that no matter how professional/expensive your camera equipment is nothing can make the bullet volume the identical levels when you fire a gun indoors or outdoors. The decibles can equilibrate eventually if you for example fire fully-automatic or extended bursts where the camera can react accordingly and use the time to drop the volume down but it can't do it instantaneously.
Again.. For the Record! I am not here to argue whether or not the shooting was real. I am 99.999% certain it was fake.

Let's take a look at another few obvious give-aways:
>The bullet casings ejected by the gun seem to disappear mid-air or on the floor (you can watch the bullet casings in slow-motion vanish before landing on the floor and also you can see the bullet casings on the floor vanish from the ground at different times)
>The "victims" bodies change positions multiple times on the floor
>Many of the victims who are dead appear to be obviously acting with arms and legs crossed or laying in positions unnatural for a corpse to be rested in post-death
>Virtually no blood to be seen anywhere
>Virtually no bullet holes anywhere

How did the shooter get a gun on a vacation? Why is nobody talking about how this guy isn't even a resident of the country yet somehow he got a gun?
If he got a gun illegally why are the people in the NZ Govt trying to pass gun laws when it was easy for him as a tourist to simply acquire a gun illegally.
How did he get BODY ARMOR as a tourist?
What the fuck?
Yes for example how the fuck did this guy take a vacation to Pakistan?
Pakistan EXPLICITALLY does not allow people who have a stamped passport with Israeli records into Pakistan.
If he was travelling to Israel multiple times how the fuck did he visit Pakistan and get past the airport security with his passport?

>1 post by this ID
Let me guess your next routine shill buzzword is to call us Schizos right?

you guys are fucked in the head. You know that right?

>Ad hominem

Attached: 53761295_2264131173799483_7419803733258665984_n.png (564x564, 661K)

DON'T FORGET
>DON'T FORGET
DON'T FORGET

FACEBOOK.COM ALLOWED THIS MAN TO LIVESTREAM A "SERIAL MASS SHOOTING" FOR 16 MINUTES ON THEIR WEBSITE!!!
YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY BELIEVE NOBODY AT FACEBOOK WAS ALERTED IN THE MODERATOR/ADMINISTRATOR TEAM ON THEIR HEADUQARTERS ABOUT THE SHOOTERS UPLOAD.
100% GUARANTEED THEY ALLOWED IT TO HAPPEN AND WERE IN ON IT.
I PROMISE YOU TONS OF PEOPLE REPORTED THE VIDEO AND THE MODERATORS SAW THE SHOOTING HAPPEN IN "REAL TIME" AND DID NOTHING ABOUT IT.

DON A L(OU)D TRUMP(ET)

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 17K)

I am reminded of pic related. Here's a hypothesis: these obvious false flags were meant to be dissected and determined false in order to lay the groundwork for discrediting future video proof of "elite" pedovores doing what they do best.

Attached: 1554762613490m.jpg (983x1024, 75K)

>Rabbi Trumpstein
No thanks, I'm good.

Attached: Donald_J_Trump.jpg (1736x2208, 1.3M)

You are much smarter than you realize.

The magazine he finds on the floor is from when the dude knocked into him
The windshield doesn't shatter because it isnt plate glass but laminated glass. thats why in carwrecks it doesn't shatter but just splinters and cracks.

you're acting like everyone has the tactical knowledge and experience to do the perfect thing in every scenario. If someone jumped into your room rn im sure you'd either escape or subdue him

Congratulations you managed to sort of answer 2 of the 40 or so anomalies of the so-called "shooting".
I'll continue on believing it's fake, because I'm 99.999 repeating infinity % sure it was fake.