STRAIGHT WHITE MALE PRIDE - Fag flag takeover

Pic related.

The double width white straight line at the top represents white superiority and dominance over the other groups below. Just post this everywhere for mass triggering of fags everywhere.

Pass it on.

Attached: straight_white_male_pride.jpg (275x237, 13K)

eat my shorts

quintessentially leaf post

Could actually be hilarious.

easily subverted, passersby can just colour the white part black

Yeah but likewise you can easily convert fag flags to straight white male pride flags just by adding a black border and including a double width blank/white line at the top

I approve. Like this idea a lot.

i think this is the better idea

Isn’t that already a thing?

Approved, will be keeping an eye out

No black or brown

Helo Helo

Attached: 155070542996.png (718x512, 124K)

why not both user

A double media meme whammy?

Now we're just playing with fire.

globohomos won't know whats hit them. glowniggers on suicide watch

What's more retarded the operation or the media? Guess there's only one way to find out.

Attached: 1554743179640.jpg (1200x1600, 208K)

y

where's the straight white line reeeeee

just imagine the keks to be had if the guardian has to print a story explaining why putting a double width straight white line at the top of the gay pride flag is offensive

Attached: fagflagnomore.jpg (300x168, 11K)

Just use the regular rainbow. The point is to retake the rainbow.

Yeah but thats totally ambiguous. Sharing and spreading your enemies flag is dumb. Defacing it first and turning it into your own is hilarious. Plus once this gets enough traction then its much easier to co opt the regular flag

This is ducking retarded. You don’t change their symbol to something they can just discard. You steal their symbol as it is and change the meaning. Adding a white line to the top of their flag won’t make them hate their own symbol but making their symbol a sign of racial segregation will you fucking brainlet.

You don't deface it by literally defacing it, you attach a different meaning to it.

Are you this stupid?

Share it in an alt right context enough and it will be associated with the alt right.

Attached: leafjustinhonkparade.jpg (950x534, 530K)

Bump.

Attached: 1552790328528.jpg (720x720, 36K)

defacing your enemies flag has been done for centuries and is effective demoralization strategy. trying to adopt your enemies flag is cuck tier.

this is just extremely easy for fun vandalisation too. a simple white paintbrush or spraypaint and you can convert any fag flag to a white power flag.

sorry burger but this strategy is much more effective. no reason they can't be combined though too

Attached: rain.jpg (1272x1200, 75K)

No thanks, I’ll just take the rainbow. Fags don’t get a flag anymore. It’s ours now, we don’t need some new flag when we already have the rainbow.

woke

Attached: haha.jpg (563x400, 18K)

This.

My flag.

What happens when the niggers paint the white part black, or replace it with another flag?

No. The rainbow flag is my flag now.

Pride sets you free

Attached: 15459107246020.jpg (1080x1080, 386K)

fixed

Attached: wp.jpg (1272x1200, 110K)

this is better and more blessed. delete your shit thread.

All very serious.

This will be actually hilarious since its so simple and almost childish but very funny... especially if the media picks it up

thanks

HONK THE HONK OR DON'T GONK AT ALL

Attached: MrT..jpg (474x316, 26K)

HONK THE HONK OR DON'T GONK AT ALL, GOYIM

Attached: wrong.jpg (474x316, 45K)

Attached: kekaroo.jpg (474x284, 24K)

>let's take over the fag flag by taking a different flag

uhhh no

Attached: 1550045720590.png (621x702, 143K)

Attached: ha.png (500x514, 85K)

> yes goyim post gay pride flags everywhere to reclaim them

Attached: 1554725395339.png (549x536, 452K)

Attached: hatersgonnahate.jpg (300x298, 40K)

>he calls it a gay pride flag
it's not a gay pride flag anymore, faggot.

It's a white pride flag.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt. The whole purpose is to destroy the meaning they have given the rainbow. You can't destroy that meaning if you alter it.

Attached: B9A7595D-FD04-4C3A-9B79-00E734CD587F.jpg (852x528, 21K)

Why not have the white running vertically through the middle. because it is supreme.

waycist

Attached: bolt.jpg (460x460, 27K)

Originally it was Gods promise that he will roast the fags instead of drowning them next time.

That works too

Combining multiple memes to overwhelm and confuse your enemy also works

like this

Attached: white supremacy.jpg (410x308, 11K)

That's pretty good tho

Honk Honkler!

Attached: Honk_Honk.png (544x544, 340K)

Attached: Osama.jpg (540x500, 34K)

took me 88 hours in photoshop

Checked, and nice.

So in summary: to capture the flag... put long white stickers on top of it, through it, or clown nose sticker on top.

Lets get those high scores faggots

hey guys, heres an old copypasta you may find relevant to something, or the other

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

HH brother

>Yeah but thats totally ambiguous.
no it isn't.

Attached: 1553308447665.jpg (718x637, 52K)

Revelation 10:1
Verse Concepts

I saw another strong angel coming down out of heaven, clothed with a cloud; and the rainbow was upon his head, and his face was like the sun, and his feet like pillars of fire;

Attached: rainbowjesus.jpg (460x679, 24K)

Ezekiel 1:28
Verse Concepts

As the appearance of the rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the appearance of the surrounding radiance Such was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD And when I saw it, I fell on my face and heard a voice speaking.

Attached: jesus.jpg (474x610, 38K)

This could work.

Attached: multi.gif (313x339, 17K)

Attached: diversity_5.jpg (500x417, 49K)

all it would take is a can of spray paint and two quick sweeps, one on either side.

This.

Then they literally have to destroy the flag. Lmao

I thought of an even better one yesterday. Get s.w.a.t. stickers cheap as fuck and put them everywhere. Then listen for when the media says "theyre plastering the city in swat stickers" its more childish and funnier

totally autistic but hilarious too

What

say swatstickers out loud

maybe to be more innocuous a spray bottle with water and bleach.

officer I swear I was just washing some windows!

Like could the reporter even say it straight faced? Its god damn perfect

LOL holy shit dude

or they would just be completely oblivious to it

I likei likei will w8 for it to bolw up

((They)) would get it

Attached: 4chan-kids-tm-coming-soon.jpg (400x400, 72K)

Attached: Honk-2.png (1920x1080, 65K)

the rainbow flag is the target you shill

Better. Let's make a combination of crustal things for survival or power racist so that they won't be able to survive or get power without giving up. If these fuckers are so stupid you can make them give away their power just by making jokes they don't deserve to be in power.
Honestly, let's just make everything they stand for racist so that they'll just stop and die. We'll start with the rainbow flagg. They're too stupid to win this.

Attached: wpww pride flag clown world pepe pepo honk honkers.png (2134x1200, 865K)

>whites on top
nice

Attached: 2393EEE1-8198-4E1A-BC3F-2F62994559C2.png (997x566, 31K)

> Implying multiple attack vectors aren't possible

This info can save your life

Attached: Honk-3.png (1920x1080, 160K)

There's literally no need for white. The colors of the rainbow make white.

There is if you want to trigger libshits

I like it. If the niggers can get away with it so can we

Attached: D3zU9PkXsAAvI8G.jpg (899x1195, 370K)

bumping for happening

Are you sure it will work?

for straight up annoying liberals yes , and also for conditioning them to associate the rainbow flag with WNs

Thanks for keeping this alive OP.
#ReclaimTheRainbow op is underway. Show your support, stop being all talk and no action. RT this and any other tweets with the tag #ReclaimTheRainbow. Do your part, support the Op.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-10 TweetDeck(1).png (260x306, 61K)

If you participate it will.

Hahahaha awesome, can't wait for the news report on this

They won't unless it spreads. Do your part, RT. Or, YOU be the one to leak it to tumblr.

Hell yeah

Alright it's done