Absolutely Fucking Happening!

British shipyard evacuated after bomb found on Nuclear Submarine.

Is London about to get glassed lads?

rt.com/uk/456122-bomb-report-nuclear-submarine/

Attached: Screenshot_20190410-225719_Facebook.jpg (1079x1301, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/akarlin/effective-terrorism/
youtube.com/watch?v=4vHvzybkqfo
rt.com/uk/456122-bomb-report-nuclear-submarine/
youtube.com/watch?v=V4KTebUT6Mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please be true please be true please be true.

>Is London about to get glassed lads?
I can only hope user

Was it a nuclear bomb? Cause I think those ships are supposed to have bombs?

It begins in England

My body is ready

Attached: 1467715329920.gif (297x168, 1M)

>warship
>has bomb
hmm

Nukes don't work that way.

bit hard to hide a fucking nuclear bomb on a submarine you fucking retards

Somebody forgot about a nuclear bomb, well done lads.

This is britain, user. They freak out over bike wheels and brooms. A nuclear submarine having a nuke on it would shut the country down while they try to figure out how this could happen.

Their military is probably all arab women now, anyway. So they probably forgot what the submarine is for.

I wonder if the radiation will turn their teeth back to normal. Like a reserve ghoul.

*reverse. I was too busy laughing at you ugly bongs

Siener van rensburg predicted this

Either it is fake news to further an agenda or it is a false flag to further an agenda. And just because this made news should have you suspicious.

Somebody might be a bit pissed over how Brexit is going, maybe?

No one talked about a "nuclear bomb" but simply a bomb.

If the brits were so little vocal and reactive about a fucking nuke ready to blow up, I'd be extremely concerned.

Aren't there supposed to be bombs on nuclear submarines? Isn't the whole point to launch bomb tipped missiles and torpedos?

Brits are dumb as fuck.

Holy shit that’s s lot of dead Muslims is Mosley smiling

Attached: 51F85420-DD13-4280-BDA5-E96ECC03239F.jpg (1000x550, 97K)

test

>find bomb
>russia
>brits attack russia and drag us all into ww3
>bomb was planted by MI6

Yes but did they renew their license for those missiles?

>he I know, let's build an aircraft carrier powered by petroleum and WITH A FUCKING RAMP

duuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Attached: HMS_QueenElizabeth_RO8-2.jpg (2048x1130, 1.7M)

RUSSIANS
R_U_S_S_I_A_N_S
R__U__S__S__I__A__N__S
R___U___S___S___I___A___N___S
R____U____S____S____I____A____N____S

Attached: Ancient-Aliens.jpg (500x436, 24K)

>when you open the letter of last resort and all it says is "there are no nuclear bombs on this submarine, it was all a big joke, quite funny yes? pip pip cheerio t. theresa may"

Attached: british military tactics.jpg (548x1024, 87K)

>he I knew , lets build a 28'th carrier while our country is 48684 trillions in debt

How did these stupid inbred fucks ever manage a worldwide empire?

>Police were alerted after an anonymous tip off, warning that there was a bomb on one of the Astute class vessels at BAE Systems' shipyard in Barrow, according to The Mail.

Le meming paki living on welfare doing some bantz

Bomb detonates
London gets fucked
Royal family killed except for Harry and the nog
Used to justify war against Russia

Screencap this

Kek

by being slightly better than everyone else and using your narrow advantage to pay the locals of every colony you have on the planet to do horrible things to keep the money flowing, basically what you're doing now

muh russians

>blocks your path

Attached: usn.jpg (1200x960, 260K)

Our goal is to make our carriers unsinkable by stacking them one on top of another. >Why?
Because 'Murica fuck yeah.

Why do you think a nuclear submarine would be anywhere near the Elites? They put all their nukes and nuclear power plants in places that won't touch them if there is an accident, like the Holy Loch in Scotland or - in this case - Barrow in Furness, which is in the North.

thanks to you faggots, we wouldnt even be involved in the middle east or any war for that matter without you. We were an isolationist nation until you faggots dragged us into war in the 1900s. Fucking pieces of shit

Do they have muslims in the military and do they let them near nuclears shit wtf?

>Unlike American and Russian SSBNs, the British Vanguard class does not have Permissive Action Links. PALs are devices that are attached to nuclear weapons systems to prevent them from being armed or launched without the insertion of a predetermined code. In the American case, this code is broadcast from the US Chiefs of Staff in the event of nuclear war. But the UK never implemented this. According to the BBC, the Royal Navy thought “it would be invidious to suggest… that Senior Service officers may, in difficult circumstances, act in defiance of their clear orders.”
>▼But suppose that an extremist cell manages to concentrate a few members on a British submarine. The key position may not be the commanding officer, but whichever officer is in charge of the armory (at least in the US, all submarines have Small Arms Lockers, to defend against pirates, polar bears in the Arctic, etc.; I imagine it’s the same on the Vanguard). On a crowded submarine, the rest of the crew will be at the complete mercy of a few armed cell members.
unz.com/akarlin/effective-terrorism/

>slightly

Attached: MHD.gif (167x166, 188K)

Someone planted a bomb on a nuclear sub

if only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: BongNavy.jpg (1014x487, 67K)

What am I looking at? Is that the B-2 that went crashed? 89-0127

I'm pretty sure there's a low risk of a nuclear bomb being set off by a smaller bomb nearby, like very low.

Guys what the h! They just found a book in my local library. Nobody in my community can even read. Sloppy job Mossad!

Considering they're hellbent on filling their ranks with Islamic migrants who hate the West and women who seem to hate it too, the higher ups have a remarkable amount of trust in the loyalty of the rank and file

inb4 pic related was responsible.

Attached: bongbomb.jpg (800x800, 58K)

You're looking at a frame of video (the final frame in that gif) showing MHD propulsion tech active on the B-2 that was never meant to be seen by the public and promptly deleted from the internet.

How I hope it's real and goes off

got a link to a longer clip?

>when you open the letter of last resort and all it says is "ummm, aaah, I believe in peaceful solutions, our country may have just sustained a decapitation strike, but ordering a retaliation strike would be pretty mean, t. jezza corbo"

He doesn't, because he's just making up Alex Jones tier nonsense.

sounds like something ripped straight from some mission impossible or 007 movie

no, it's from a promotional video back when the B-2 was first made public.

It's a jet breaking the sound barrier you turbo nigger.

shit bait

Does kek will London to be glassed today?

i've never seen one in action like that. that's a rare sight

Attached: WIZARDS OVER THE RAINBOW.png (1006x1512, 1M)

They would be lucky. It’s better than getting buttr4ped

>"there are no nuclear bombs on this submarine, it was all a big joke, quite funny yes? pip pip cheerio t. theresa may"
KEKKED

Attached: 1514351717531.jpg (248x189, 18K)

was it a nuclear bomb? I thought that was the point. kek

You’re a fucking leaf but I lol’d too so yknow

Just have to watch.

>arab women now, anyway. So they probably forgot what the submarine is for.
dildo.

>tfw we do not use PAL
what, I deactivated it?!
explosion

Attached: just.jpg (305x165, 9K)

You're glowing just like those Magnetohydrodynamic drive units in the final frame.

>tfw you're so tired of the stench of pakis on your tiny boat that you call in a bomb threat just to get a little more shore time.

By sending our retards to America.

Glasses clink¤
youtube.com/watch?v=4vHvzybkqfo

Attached: spray_01.jpg (670x447, 17K)

Tiocfaidh Ar La comrades.

what's going on with your pic user?

Attached: huh.png (697x188, 13K)

>tfw your own retards defeat you
damn

>rt.com/uk/456122-bomb-report-nuclear-submarine/
this also give him every medal awarded to a scum toff in history if he detonates it

This makes the most sense the world has always been ruled by retards

Belly of the Dragon will drip water

Attached: kappajews.jpg (595x779, 252K)

it's fucking nothing like always

It won't be long fren, rogue nuclear missile from Britain or France towards Israel, Samson option activated.

Most of that image is TS/SCI

well lets hear your theory user

Attached: juno d-day.jpg (3024x3744, 2.27M)

it's osint

It'd have been a better story if they found out the sub had no bombs on it. A real eyebrow raiser.

Its a good thing someone spoke up about this game that they are playing with ciphers

Messages in Bottles delivering plaintext information about Bombs in Submarines

"Bomberinin Ubooten" in text.

Numerous targets

One game

Fa ce boo k /ProjectArchiteuthis

Attached: Alster Klausis Krypto Kolumne.jpg (702x927, 133K)

Sounds about right

Attached: SmartSelect_20190410-084527_Samsung Internet.jpg (1252x1997, 756K)

Why do we need Aircraft carriers when we just manipulate your country and send you boys in to do our bidding around the globe.

>free dental care for under 18s
u wot m8?

Isnt it crazy that it’s normal to treat the MSM as some cryptic shit filled crossword

The same crew that was involved in the ARA San Juan

They snuck on the sub and planted an explosive device that contained a homemade bomb formula

The suspicion is that the Dancing Israeli that was caught from 9/11 from Argentina, was then directed to plant explosives in the ARA.

But that is only a suspicion based on the fact that he was both in the US and fled to Argentina, his native land, being a trained explosives expert that was trained as a part of his Israeli Citizenship

The people that dropped these ciphers are part of the shadow govt of the US/UK/ISRAELI ops that are tied to Snowden, Manning, Assange, and other schills for their orgs.

This was an attempt to create a vengeance attack on the UK, for trying to remove Assange.

Attached: Alster Bottle 2 MH370 LIPO.jpg (2458x1719, 1.08M)

There are numerous ciphers that all speak about it all.

Attached: Alster-Bottlepost-4-Jewish Code Swastika Capstone.jpg (1500x836, 551K)

keen eye

Attached: CRYPTOCATmeme.jpg (666x500, 162K)

Pretty sure the water neutralizes it

>PALs are devices that are attached to nuclear weapons systems
Do they only run at 50hz? I thought they fixed that with PAL60. This is why many games were superior in NTSC regions. The PAL counterparts ran slower...even the music was slower. The difference between 50 and 60 hz is huge.

we should keep this thread bumped.

Attached: food guy.png (800x704, 92K)

Based.

>Northern England
Unfortunately not.

Attached: BongolRacists.jpg (640x868, 208K)

Please be towel heads, please be towel heads, please be towel heads...

Pleeeeeease please please please

what are you hoping for user? mutants of the waste? or minor nuisance?

youtube.com/watch?v=V4KTebUT6Mw

I get suspicious when I see a quality shitpost from troll flags

What does it mean

>Used to justify war against Russia
Hopefully this time the USA knows to not get involved with England and their shitty attempts at war. Every single time England makes a declaration of war, they get their shit crammed in and the USA has to bail them out....except that one time they declared war on the "Colonies" and we were the ones that crammed their shit in. England is 100% impotent, and it would honestly be best if they did nothing. They might as well get rid of their military, because they are overall worthless. Stay on your island you inbred fucks.

Did any one read the article? Someone called in a bomb threat to a factory that produces nuclear powered attack submarines in NE England. So no mention of nuke bombs, far from london even if it was one and almost definitly a hoax by some lefty pacifists.