BLACK HOLE LEAK

dont ask me how i got it

Attached: hole.png (1075x1200, 917K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/science/2019/04/10/see-black-hole-first-time-images-event-horizon-telescope/?utm_term=.fe1a5d59ea4f
youtu.be/lnJi0Jy692w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blowing_from_a_gun
google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/04/10/science/black-hole-picture.amp.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gonna fuk ur mums black hole

Cool I feel like I'm being sucked into a black hole right now

Pretty underwhelming, thanks user

is this the actual picture?

I dated one of those

Attached: IMG_3439.png (799x630, 327K)

Holy fuck you people are retarded

black hole you say?

>Both American flags

Why didn't my picture post??

Attached: 6099a6497987fe4857ae2f4f935107ca.jpg (300x300, 15K)

ok asshole
here they are live about to do it
washingtonpost.com/science/2019/04/10/see-black-hole-first-time-images-event-horizon-telescope/?utm_term=.fe1a5d59ea4f

youtu.be/lnJi0Jy692w
heres a jewtube link

tnx guys

Attached: 1459927685156.jpg (398x500, 25K)

god's toilet.
proof he's not indian.

Attached: poo_disposal.jpg (716x495, 48K)

A BLACK HOLE JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

ah they already did it and its just gay replay streams they restream and call live and the image i downloaded is corrupted and wont open so im just gonna close this tab and go make some toast.
fuck all of you

Attached: 9D3C80C1-7A0F-4FFE-83DE-E62E9BCF367A.png (899x9999, 1.15M)

black hole?

Attached: tumblr_nhtb9xnUx11u4zeqbo1_400.gif (400x216, 1.2M)

holy fuck, did you get a selfie?

How do you call this execution?? Does cannon just shoot huge hole or do they fly away with cannon ball

the wasted blank space is just like your life, innit?

With photoshop...

they haven't proved anything, for all they know
that image is an eclipse.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blowing_from_a_gun
pretty brutal, and by the sound of it hilarious, means of execution.
Also, how did the brits go from doing shit like this to being afraid of the word 'nigger' being posted online, in the span of 150 years....?

Looks like m$ paint to me

Black hole leaking? Wipe some toilet paper on it. Gross.

Wtf. Are we jumping dimensions again?

google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/04/10/science/black-hole-picture.amp.html

Things did not always work out according to plan at such executions; at a mass execution at Firozpur in 1857, there was an order that blank cartridge should be used, but some guns were loaded with grapeshot instead. Several of the spectators facing the cannons were hit by the grapeshot and some had to have limbs amputated as a result. In addition, some of the soldiers had not been withdrawn properly and sustained injuries from being hit by whizzing pieces of flesh and bone.[15] In another case, a soldier who was to be shot managed to fall down just as the shot went off, with the following result:[16]

One wretched fellow slipped from the rope by which he was tied to the guns just before the explosion, and his arm was nearly set on fire. While hanging in his agony under the gun, a sergeant applied a pistol to his head; and three times the cap snapped, the man each time wincing from the expected shot. At last a rifle was fired into the back of his head, and the blood poured out of the nose and mouth like water from a briskly handled pump. This was the most horrible sight of all. I have seen death in all its forms, but never anything to equal this man's end.
>yikes

It's not round. It's flat.
Everything is flat.

You showed Elon musk your pepe?

This is almost as underwhelming as the pictures of the real atom or molecule when they came out