Girlfriend has an STD

During a regular gyno exam, my girlfriend was diagnosed with Chlamydia. Neither of us has had any symptoms.
We have been dating for almost two years.

She attests that
>she was tested between her last sexual partner and one month after we started having sex. Half a month lay between those two tests and both were negative, making a false positive unlikely.
>she does not cheat

While I
>was a virgin (also in non-penetrative regard) before we met
>was tested for STDs just after we started having sex (but not Chlamydia)
>did not cheat

Other factors:
>She has Diabetes Type-1 which makes casual sex (and thus risking STDs/pregnancy) more risky and less likely. (whether this is medically warranted, I don't know)
>We used sex toys I purchased from AliExpress, but didn't disinfect prior to use.
>I don't know whether my mother has Chlamydia and passed it on to me.
>We are frequent (nude) sauna goers.

What I've done:
>I will contact the community health services (who offer free testing)
>Organised a GP appointment for tomorrow morning.
As of know I don't know whether I too have Chlamydia.
>She already purchased the prescribed meds

Relationship-wise I don't know what to think. I don't have a concrete reason to distrust my GF. Overall our relationship has been good so far, but my trust is not completely blind. While she says she vindicated me instantly, but I don't know whether I can do the same for her. I am mainly perplexed as to how this could have happened.
>Have you had similar experiences?
>What would you do?
>Is there anything we/I should do?
Kindly avoid baseless fear mongering.

Attached: Claims she never cheated.jpg (2220x204, 132K)

You might have gotten from a used sex toy, lol.
That's so disgusting, I'm dying inside.

Speaking from experience here. My ex-girlfriend out of nowhere started showing symptons of herpes. She went and got a test and it was positive.
She said she was a virgin before we got together, we were like 16 so it's likely true.
I wasn't a virgin but never had unprotected sex before being with her.
Since that day I could never trust her the same cause my doctor said that it is borderline impossible to catch herpes from outside sources.

It's kind of a hard situation and depends on how much you trust your GF.

>We used sex toys I purchased from AliExpress, but didn't disinfect prior to use

are you really this dumb, my mom washes every shirt and clothing right after she buys them

what kind of sex toys are we talking about here ,were they new and sealed or just thrown in the shipping package ?

>>she does not cheat

You need to figure out how long after infection the std can be detected. Extremely relevant

If it is less than a week, she cheated. The end

thats why i always will use a condom until we have been exclusive for a while

You did not get infected by sex toys. Sauna is possible, but improbable.

What test did you take? A urethric swab would have found chlamydia if you had it.

The most likely reason is unfortunately that your GF cheated.

just look her social media and phone ,you will probably have to be sneaky about it and find out the truth

just so you know, condoms don't protect against herpes. it's spread through skin to skin contact. did you ever get tested? (important to get tested, because it is frequently asymptomatic, especially in men) it's also possible that your girlfriend got it from someone else without actually having penetrative sex with them. herpes is really common and most people don't know they have it.

again, condoms don't protect against herpes.

it depends if there were stains or if they were used recently it could be possible if its a dildo then its fine but there are a lot of sex toys

No, that's not possible. Chlamydia doesn't survive for long outside the human body.

It is fully plausible that she got herpes without cheating. It can stay latent for many many years in the human body, and can be acquired from many sources.

Recently? As in, it was used 3 hours before they received it?

No, it's not possible. Chlamydia requires a highly specific environment, and will quickly die outside of that environment.

Yeah she cheated. Does she also lock her phone without you knowing the code? Really sorry

yea like roommates sharing a razer blade to shave their "privates" and not disinfecting it

Vibrators and butt plug. I did wash them, just didn't use rubbing alcohol. Plastic bag packaging.
Seemed clean on arrival.

I did a blood test back when we started dating. I'm not sure what test the gyno did on her.

Phone was never locked.

Attached: Honor-the-offsprings-work.jpg (700x690, 99K)

>she does not cheat

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! Ooooh GOD that's so good!

Now, tell me about the one where women don't ever lie!

Occam's Razor: the simplest solution is likely the correct one.

>1. Lots of medical jargon about diabetes, plus sauna in the nude or possible alibaba sex toys not properly disinfected;

Or...

>2. She had sex with someone who has Chlamydia, and since it's a SEXUALLY-TRANSMITTED DISEASE, it was SEXUALLY-TRANSMITTED to her.

If I were you, I'd go for all STD tests. Take this as a blessing. You're the type of guy who'd act surprised to know, by the age of 60, that all your 5 children aren't really yours.

>took an std test before dating
>but not including one of the most common stds

Jesus christ op just say you got an hiv test. What is even the point of getting tested if you’re not testing for everything? If neither of you had sex then likely a parent passed it down or someone cheated. That’s it.

you can actaully tell if you have climidia without any tests, if youre dripping white muk from you dick and your not masturbating (not being cum) then you have it ,most common std always show themself as in sores,lesions,bumps, ulcers and so on

A blood test does not work for chlamydia, so it is possible it came from you.

You said you always used a condom with previous girls. Did you also use a condom when you got blowjobs?

Thanks genius, but most chlamydia infections are asymptomatic.

She cheated and it's so obvious. Self-reflect and try to figure out what makes you so gullible.

I was a virgin before I met her.

Attached: wlop15582192351289022.jpg (1366x768, 533K)

Then I'm afraid it seems more and more likely that your gf acquired the drip at some point during your relationship. :(

Sorry, OP.