African Americans vs Africans (and native blacks in other countries)

How do we compare? From the few interactions I've had with African-X's from other countries, they seem way more intelligent, goal driven, and look down on African Americans. From being around African Americans a lot, it's the regular shit (they don't care, act retarded, are lazy, and very violent). What happened to make us so different? We're the same race, I'd say the biggest difference is that we were "raised" in one of the most developed countries, but turned out shit.

Attached: Black+soldiers+fighting+in+France,+1944.jpg (1300x1052, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GmIoZxdwLTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As soon as you help us get rid of whites we will genocide your entire race

Even blacks have enough sense to hate you kikes. Though it's not voiced much, it's obvious that we hate you more than whites significantly. I've learned to discriminate against you from my mother, before ever even coming to Jow Forums

>"They cripple the bird's wing, and then condemn it for not flying as fast as they." - Malcolm X

Simple visualization for you
African Americans are like house cats
We specifically horners are like Lions
You can claim those black panthers but we really know who is the kang of the jungle

Attached: cat-lion-roar.jpg (680x340, 61K)

Yet you still hate whites. Why?

I personally don't. I meant blacks that DO hate whites. Sorry if I worded it like I do.

And blacks hate them because they're horribly misinformed. Those that are willing to learn will change (I used to hate whites too but I started learning more and changed my opinions radically). I'd say 70% of blacks in the US would change their opinions and political views (regardless of what either of those may be) significantly if they were either smarter, wanted to learn more, or weren't so willingly ignorant.

>FPWP
Israel should be rangebanned

That being said though, the only white people I hate are white liberals.

Unironicly based and redpilled
Quit turning me into a the-Donald fag

The dumb jocks got onto them slave ships.
Smart ones remained free in the dark continent.

Simple genetics, dumb OP

Most nigger Americans are inbred. %80 don't know their fathers at the fathers cousins. It's the reason they are all so stupid he re

African-Americans, no matter how much both of us want them to be African, have far more in common with Westerners than Africans.

White racist > white liberal any day.
Liberals can't comprehend a black republican.

American blacks are a hell of a lot smarter than mud hut, fly swatting Africans.
Interpret that information how you will

This. For the most part white racists don’t care about us unless we directly effect them. Liberals want to coddle and obsess over us. It’s whats making us so weak

You've been spoiled by libtards

True, but what African Europeans? Or Black Africans in Northern Africa? (Which I hear is smarter then most other parts)

America somehow inexplicably made negroes dumber. I constantly see negroes studying in our tank school - disciplined people. I look at your negro - and see ape.

Attached: MU4.png (793x488, 611K)

True

Sadly

All niggers are bad.

>African Europeans
The Senegalese(French) are bad, and the Somali are somehow even worse.
>Niggers in north africa
Moneybags for human traffickers who offer them a one way trip to Europe.

Norwegians are superior to you

Superior at skiing, taking drugs and making moonshine perhaps.

youtu.be/GmIoZxdwLTY

Those are British Empire soldiers.

Selection Bias, in the states, most blacks from africa you will meet are from higher income families that came here for education/work and they havent fallen prey to hollywood style "black culture". As I understand, Minnesota is having a lot of problems with its massive population of Somalian refugees.

>in the states, most blacks from africa you will meet are from higher income families that came here for education/work and they havent fallen prey to hollywood style "black culture".
Yea. I’ve also seen posts of Africans thinking they’re superior to African Americans, it must be these rich type

>Minnesota is having a lot of problems with its massive population of Somalian refugees.
Why Minnesota of all places?

What makes French Africans bad?

The French have put even less work into domesticating then than americans have theirs.

>The only people in subsaharan africa to enslave eurocucks
>bad

Attached: DtXPRqKXgAEQV-e.jpg (972x1200, 326K)

Attached: Portu'cucked.png (308x504, 20K)

Bad for Europe of course. If we're looking at it from the niggers' perspective then the leeches and replacers are the greatest of all.

I remember recently some black American troops in Africa were lost... the African locals savaged them to death. The story almost reminded me of the movie predator.. but flipped roles

in canada we have lots of west indians, and they speak like drunk irish

hope that helps

>they seem way more intelligent, goal driven, and look down on African Americans.
African niggers make our pavement apes look civilized you dont know anything at all. Sure they look down on our niggers but they also are incapable of introspection you tell them they are barbaric psychotic animals and they freak out just like an amerikang at the idea something can be their fault.

>no matter how much both of us want them to be African, have far more in common with Westerners than Africans.
Truth hurts.

Attached: 1554815217324.jpg (599x448, 43K)

>I constantly see negroes studying in our tank school - disciplined people
Here's a thought, If they're so smart and disciplined can they create their own tank school somewhere in Niganda

Inb4 they can't, bad corruption

>Make their own tank school somewhere else even though they were probably born in Russia

East Africans I have met have been very kind and not bad. Bantus and south Africans are total niggers

Somalis are the trash of the earth.

You realize the queen of Pol is a Somali right?

Attached: DyglmWDUUAAEjGP.jpg (850x355, 38K)

Queen of the USA you mean.

Yeah but her ethnicity is Somali, heck even I live in USA. Sweden is ours next.

Attached: afeamefafe.png (237x212, 11K)

>Sweden is ours next
It'll be a struggle for you taking it from the iraqis, but I'm sure it'll be fun for me to watch.

Niggers are nigger. The only redeeming quality they have is they genocides themselves. They don't even make good cannon fodder

Is the danish language close to Swedish?
Can you guys understand each other without using english

We can learn to understand each other if we go across the border often. I met a Swede who spoke very good danish because he lived on the border and visited Denmark often to smuggle beer back to Sweden. Most people prefer using english when communicating with other scandis in this day and age though. Back when education wasn't of today's standards and people didn't learn english it was more common for scandis to understand each other because there was no alternative.

African Africans are less degenerate than African Americans but American blacks have the benefit of some white admixture. Legit Africans are all the stupidest people I have ever met. I work with several who all have Ph.D’s because my company looks overseas for talent and many can hold their own in their field of study but when it comes to real life problem solving skills they are like retarded children. They all believe in folk magic as well. It’s no wonder Africa is a starving war torn disease ridden sesspool. That said even though they are functional morons they are more pleasant to be around than black Americans and if you get them drinking they will tell you how much they hate American niggers.

African Americans have greater white admixture, which is reflected in their pig like stupidity and tendency for obesity - any trip to your local Walmart or any of the fine Sunbelt states will show you the power of white genetics in it's rawest, fattest, pants-shittingest form.

What is a legit African? you realize there are 53 distinct countries right? With vastly different phenotypes,cultures,language..

African americans for example are really just west african american.

Attached: 1525px-Map_of_African_languages.svg.png (1525x1440, 844K)

Agree, African blacks are smarter, hard working & WAY more polite
I mean look at Sudanese blacks now, making history with their revolution, using arts & music in their protests, without destroying an inch of their country, never give up although Al-Basheer killed too much of them already
and then look at african americans, no need to talk about those!

>tanks
>niggers
>nigger tanks

could you imgaine he smell?

imagine actually being racist, like actually hating and making assumptions based on skin color and skin color alone...

go hate someone's opinion and culture instead, faggots

Attached: f.png (428x185, 125K)

Here’s the (((you))) you ordered

“Somali intellectual” kek

Lol

In Thailand, some hotels will refuse service to black Africans, because they have been known to skip out on bills. This doesn't apply to African Americans.

That suggests quite a bit.

Its an oxymoron

>smuggle beer back to Sweden
Is Swedish beer that bad?

I dont really have contact with niggers here since im higher educated, but I guess african americans are some kind of role model (not in a positive sense) for our nigger population. Niggers here emulate american nigger culture (muh money muh rap muh nikes) mostly since they're detached from their native african culture, so american nigger culture serves as a surrogate