Coping with boomer parents

>be me
>born
>parents pay doctor to surgically rape me within first hour of life so "I won't get made fun of at school."
>turn out to be "gifted"
>parents decide to wait to put me in school so I "don't get picked on"
>go to prep/feeder school for local college
>witness child molesting another child in first week
>parents take hush money
>school offers to bump me up to fourth grade
>"we don't want you to stick out, user."
>surrounded by fucking idiots for the next twelve years.
>no friends ever in life, no girl worthwhile, have to settle.
>dad blows college fund on boat, becomes an abusive alcoholic, cheats on mom
>wooden cunt middle school teachers despise me
>hang myself at age 11, rope breaks
>band director stalks me, "user we can't do anything."
>earth science teacher threatens me, "user we can't do anything."
>school advisor places me in wrong classes, same shit.
>college comes- engineering school is wait listed, art school accepts me.
>mfw I am an engineer
>"user you need to get on a horse and ride, only losers and faggots don't immediately go to college. The degree you get doesn't even matter." (Actual quote)
Four years later
>no friends, but profs turn out to be only hope in the world
>lose the ability to walk
>mfw i used to run, hike, etc
>mfw my dad's entire family is bow legged, and encourages being bow legged. They're also all obese.
>mfw my dad crippled me for life.

Guys I am about to permanently cut out my parents. I have done well for myself, now I think it's time to (gently) kick them the fuck out of my life. What do you think?

Attached: 1554736684021.jpg (1024x789, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/mattshsq/search?query=boomers
usnews.com/news/articles/2014/02/11/study-income-gap-between-young-college-and-high-school-grads-widens
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I did the same thing this year. After a lifetime of them being shitty parents I changed my number and moved. Family is the most important thing in life, if they don’t respect that then that is on them. You are blood. Godspeed user, good luck.

Attached: A38A83E0-ACC9-461C-90D3-DB6F2F7E55F9.jpg (1024x576, 92K)

Read Alexander hope user, I think it'll help

Thank you for your honest response, I am lost right now. I did well for myself in school, and I feel that I have leveled up in life. I feel like some of my profs kind of filled in for the lack of family, but I know that isn't healthy. Now I am in a position where I can save money, pay my own bills, and cut those motherfuckers out for good. I just worry about how I will fill that void.

Brother, I got a DUI two years ago and lost my license and job. I asked my parents for help (I’m in my twenties). They said I couldn’t stay with them and they wouldn’t even send me a little money to get on my feet (they live in a McMansion on the lake). I finally said fuck it, got two jobs, changed phones, and moved. I have not looked back. The same parents who made me pay for everything growing up even though they were well off. I have 30K of debt but my three sisters have none because my parents paid their bills, but not mine because I’m a male. I was with my girlfriends parents a few months ago and her step father asked if I wanted to go fishing and drink some beers. My own father has never asked me anything like that, ever. He didn’t even come to my baseball games as a kid. Sometimes you gotta do what’s best for you. Don’t fall down the bottle or get bummed. Just keep building you. Good luck to you; be the family you always wanted.

Attached: B23AE84A-FF12-47B2-B03B-07F4E60172D7.jpg (322x194, 16K)

You're doing better than I am.
At least your family didn't meme you into believing you were mentally ill for benefits purposes.
What they didn't realize at the time, is that things like that become self-fulfilling prophecies.
Fuck my family, fuck your family, fuck all our families.

Watch the YouTube channel The Narcissistic Resistance, he has loads of videos about going No Contact with Boomer parents. It is a must you go No Contact to avoid their toxicity. Fuck all Boomers.
youtube.com/user/mattshsq/search?query=boomers

lmao, there's no way this is real
you could've contrived something a little more believable

Get into the financial market. You have the brain to do it on your own. YouTube is free. Do what you want with life and fuck NPC normies that pushed you down the wrong path. You'll get revenge when you retire younger with your mail order bride. Cut out the dead weight and let it rot without you.

>same boat c.2003, retired 2016 w/ Ukranian wife.

Go hang out at /biz for a while

Clown world

what about your mom?

I'm sorry to hear about your family, user.
Maybe in a few years once you've secured a life for yourself, try reaching out to them.
It'll be better for you in the long run to make amends with your parents, even if they are cuntbags that don't deserve to be in your life, as it sounds.

Actually I used a shirt, not a rope, I probably just shouldn't have included that detail.

Know this feel and more, boomers are cancer

Saint on Earth. Grew up in poverty so just having a roof over her head is enough.

I red-pilled my boomer parents on the holohoax last night. Anne Frank's bullshit story was what convinced them. You could see the wheels turning in their heads as they absorbed new information lol.

There are billions of people on the planet.
There are billlions of assholes.
There are billions of best friends.

also on the very OFF chance this is real, anyone in that situation deserves it. I would've killed them. I severed ties with my parents years ago. I have never been happier.
You however have done this to yourself. You're mentally weak and refuse to remove a tapeworm from your own stomach. We are but at the whim of mother nature; survival of the fittest. Just because we're hairless apes in suits doesn't mean we're above nature. You're just not mentally fit to survive. I cannot fathom why anyone would do that to themselves; you've subjugated yourself to torture and have no explanation to it other than "muh family". But I know you're just LARPing because that story is just straight retarded

You shouldn't do it gently. Make them want to kill themselves

I can't mention what I've done right without doxing myself. But I am doing fan-fucking-tastic. You would never even guess what I do!

Deal with it you filthy cripple
SAGE

Attached: vegans-and-cyclists-comic.png (1000x1000, 106K)

take care of her, maybe take her on a vacation somewhere without your dad. Idk. I detest my dad, also. one of the earliest memories I have of him was being picked up by the throat and pinned to a wall and him hatefully glaring into my eyes with our faces touching. my earliest childhood memory was a time with a cousin when I was between 2 and 3 years old so I'm guessing I was 3 or possibly 4 when my dad did that.

Bitcoin?

Saved, this comic is great.

>I'm doing well
Sounds like they raised you properly then. Why are you 4 years post college grad talking about shit that happened in high school?

President Trump?

I'm not post grad, think about it. I had good mentors. I wanted to see if boomer parents were a common issue. The story was too personal.

Heh hes right isnt he? You're Trump!

BUILD THAT WALL

I haven't spoken to my mom in years

Hahahahaha if only you knew!!!

Clown world really took Jow Forums to an entire new level. Everywhere I look I see blackpills recolored into clown pills being spread as red pills.

I don't even know what pill does what anymore.

Attached: 1490095505677.jpg (383x472, 130K)

Forgive your mother and father. And don't be a beta Male

Attached: 1551410507227.jpg (1000x600, 118K)

>"user you need to get on a horse and ride, only losers and faggots don't immediately go to college. The degree you get doesn't even matter." (Actual quote)

This is an exaggeration but there is a pretty big grain of truth to it. The slip of paper saying you graduated college is a golden ticket to a ton of jobs regardless of your major. in fact your undergrad major basically doesn't matter unless you are in STEM, the Jow Forums meme that only STEMfags get jobs is ludicrously stupid and underage. numbers don't lie:

usnews.com/news/articles/2014/02/11/study-income-gap-between-young-college-and-high-school-grads-widens

My parents are amazing. Id take a bullet for either one.